Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
NicG13

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

Any currency that doubles and then gets halved in value over a couple of weeks cannot be called strong. To me, a strong currency is not volatile like bitcoin is today. That may very well change in the future, though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

Think it will be in some years from now. It first need to be fully approved in the most countries. Russia will play a major role in this as they look to be the first big country making it fully legal and adopting it, the Western world does not want to compete with Russia so they will find a way to regulate it so they can benefit from it, because that is all countries want, they do not care about the people who investing or trading in it (like they mentioned), they just want to benefit from it like with the oil and tobacco industry. When there is certaintity that cryptos will remain solid, Bitcoin will become the most valuable currency in the world = The digital gold! We need to thank Russia later, just glad the Russians are there Cheesy Ironiclly Russia showing Western world how the free market should work!

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

No, because it still need general trust and acceptance; when the well known problems will be solved, probably it will become the strongest currency.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 09:29:00 PM by ivanst776

One of the strongest but it is not the only one as I consider Ethereum is one of the top crypto currencies in the world.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

No, because it still need general trust and acceptance; when the well known problems will be solved, probably it will become the strongest currency.

It is been here for a couple of years now and I think it don't need any general trust or acceptance but improvement and development. A lot of people are now wanting to hold and use bitcoin, and I think the current bitcoin can't hold that large amount of users. The cheap fee now is just a history, it is now so expensive which I think drove people away from it. Bitcoin now is staying at $13K and I think it will be staying there for a long moment of time.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

I believe bitcoin to be the world's best currency, but now many people have no confidence in bitcoin and this can cause panic selling bitcoin. if you are convinced of bitcoin then you will become someone who has a good future, bitcoin has the future of being the strongest currency in the world but not yet achieved it, just look 5-10 years to come bitcoin will become as the world's currency. and we need to trade the bitcoin in order for the market to become strong.

muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Currently bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because nothing else can compete with bitcoin prices, but unstable bitcoin prices, will not guarantee bitcoin to be the strongest currency forever.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

I don’t it is just yet, Fiat is still king due to bitcoin volatility.  I think at some point in the near future, bitcoin will be, so long as governments, corporations and businesses start to soften their stance against cryptos.  I think it’s only a matter of time before some big countries or multi national corporations start to adopt bitcoin and that would be a turning/major point for the future of bitcoin.  I think it’s proving difficult now because banking sector lobbyists are putting shifts to resist bitcoin but they won’t succeed. 
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, but it has a high value. Because bitcoins are high risk, bitcoin will not be the strongest.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

I really think that bitcoin is the strongest currency today because it even surpassed any currency and even gold. It already cost more than $13000 and it will keep growing because the market demand is growing as days pass by. More people are investing bitcoin because bitcoin has high potential and it is really profitable.
pissyas

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

Without a doubt bitcoin now is the strongest currency of money in the whole wide world and in the digital world not only because of its value but also with its potential to still grow in the future but Bitcoin is on it's way to be one in coming years. Still needs to be legalized in many countries,let wait.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Think it will be in some years from now. It first need to be fully approved in the most countries. Russia will play a major role in this as they look to be the first big country making it fully legal and adopting it, the Western world does not want to compete with Russia so they will find a way to regulate it so they can benefit from it, because that is all countries want, they do not care about the people who investing or trading in it (like they mentioned), they just want to benefit from it like with the oil and tobacco industry. When there is certaintity that cryptos will remain solid, Bitcoin will become the most valuable currency in the world = The digital gold! We need to thank Russia later, just glad the Russians are there Cheesy Ironiclly Russia showing Western world how the free market should work!

Bitcoin has grown very much in price, but this does not make it the strongest currency in the world. But Bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency, undoubtedly.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.
talking about today?almost five years after this diacussion has been started?well all i can say is.YES BITCOIN IS THE STRONGEST CURRENCY now..and i know all those who first put bad comments towards bitcoin is now suffering from bitterness,from regression because of theyre discouragement on bitcoin supporters wayback.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

as currency, I do not think so, because basically bitcoin is always unstable but, if it's a currency that has the highest value, I think I agree. because that is the reality. we do not know yet how bitcoin will last how long. until there is an announcement that bitcoin has been received across the country, then it will be very strong.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Yes, Bitcoin is the strongest currency in crypto currency world. Many countries have already adapted Bitcoin as mode of payment when buying some stuff in a store or thru online. The value keeps on increasing but it is very unpredictable that anytime it will drop down.
However, in some countries they don't want to try yet the Bitcoin because it has security features that needs to improve and regulated by the Government for the protection of investors or consumers of Bitcoin.
Alex_nutis

Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Of course, it will remain the main crypto currency, as long as there are cryptorines. While for the purchase of altcoyins, in most cases, bincoin is used.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the strongest currency in crypto currency world. Many countries have already adapted Bitcoin as mode of payment when buying some stuff in a store or thru online. The value keeps on increasing but it is very unpredictable that anytime it will drop down.
However, in some countries they don't want to try yet the Bitcoin because it has security features that needs to improve and regulated by the Government for the protection of investors or consumers of Bitcoin.
Strongest currency? Where is the base to make you have this idea? I do not know any force or the rich said Bitcoin is the strongest currency and can make FIAT will be die someday. The government just scare Bitcoin used for speculative more than used for payment, because there are a little of people already to spend many money to pay the high fee of Bitcoin.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

the dollar is still the strongest currency in the world, the bitcoin is too small, too unstable and most of us do not accept it yet
bl4ckmediazo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:44:06 AM

I think USD is still the strongest currency in this world because the highest currenct valuable doesn't mean you're the strongest.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

I think USD is still the strongest currency in this world because the highest currenct valuable doesn't mean you're the strongest.
I agree with you, they have a powerful nation and I think it will crypto currency will ever replace them in the top.
Only big countries will compete and so far now, I believe USD is on the lead, bitcoin or crypto currency will just be a payment system to make transaction faster.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: