Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:42:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42165 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. I think dollar is the strongest currency in the world because firstly, dollar is way Loren popular than bitcoin and dollar has way more users than bitcoin have around the world. Secondly, dollar is a stable form of currency whereas bitcoin is not a stable form of currency because of which its price fluctuate a lot. Then dollar is regulated by government whereas bitcoin is not regulated by any government.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Although bitcoin is the best currency but still not the strongest in all over the world. i think in current time USD is one of the most popular and strongest currency of the world, but if we example we can come to the conclusion that the popularity of bitcoin is continuously increasing and hope that very soon bitcoin will be the number one currency of the world.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I don't think so. For me, bitcoin still has many downsides that is easily used by their competitors on bringing it down. This downsides are also one of the reason why bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide wherein the credibility of it on bringing good service to people is still not confidently sure. Amidst all of that we should all keep on supporting it no matter what happens.

Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

I don't think so. For me, bitcoin still has many downsides that is easily used by their competitors on bringing it down. This downsides are also one of the reason why bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide wherein the credibility of it on bringing good service to people is still not confidently sure. Amidst all of that we should all keep on supporting it no matter what happens.
We can't say it right now but when we compared it to the current society or governments way of managing bitcoins is definitely free of use and it has a lot of good side than you are saying of downsides if we get the whole the advantages is way more great.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency while US$ is the most strongest and most circulated currency of the whole word. Some countries bitcoin is not yet legalized that's why bitcoin is at below at the top rankings of currency. US$ is universal we can use it anywhere we can spend it everywhere that's what makes US$ the most circulated currency in the whole world. Bitcoin is not handled by a government that's the good thing of it we are so much free at bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will last forever and rise above as strong as US$.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:43:49 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:16:47 PM by NavI_027

Bitcoin seems as the strongest currency with an outstanding exchange rate of $10k+ per coin but in reality, it's NOT because of the issue in its legalization. But as soon as bitcoin got legalized and become accepted worldwide then there's no doubt that it will surely lead the chart looking down to other currencies that once became an alpha in the market such as USD, GBP and EUR. Grin

Let's continue supporting btc and encourage the new ones to do the same way in order to increase the demand forcing the world to finalyy accept this.
Janodevera

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

It is one of the costliest currency in the world. Now you must be wondering what Bitcoin is? Is it just a coin? Which country deals in Bitcoin? Not many people know about this currency because it is different as compared to the currencies people are used to. which is the highest currency conversion rate in the world. The currency symbol for Bitcoin will be BTC. The supply of this currency is limited to 21 million bitcoins, and this limitation can’t be changed, ever. The best part of this currency is that it can’t be inflated or counterfeited. Therefore, it is considered as the best currency to invest. This can be used to send any amount of money, with anyone and in any part of the country. The payments made through Bitcoin aren’t impossible to block and the “wallet” can never be frozen.
enrique de malacca

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin will become one of the strongest currency in the world. because bitcoin has huge potential, as well as bitcoin price is unstable and also unpredictable. 
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

I believe it is, it's the one that currently has the biggest price in the market. It may not fully be
accepted as the strongest because of the fluctuations and impact it has been experiencing
in recent weeks and months, but certainly the most popular and influential. I think it's a very
sought after currency by far, and with a record price that it reached last year it may very well
be the dominating cryptocurrency to date. It's a promising digital currency and people are
always keeping a close look and interest in it. It's also one of the most lucrative asset and
investment out there, it seems that bitcoin still has more room and time to evenly grow more
and progress immensely.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

Bitcoin has great potential. It is one of the most valuable currencies.

If bitcoin can be used to buy things that are necessary for everyday use, it will be a universal currency, but it will be a long way off.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin will become one of the strongest currency in the world. because bitcoin has huge potential, as well as bitcoin price is unstable and also unpredictable. 
Although bitcoin is already a strongest currency of the crypto world, but still it will take some more time to become the most strongest currency of the world, and i am sure about it that the time will come very soon, because bitcoin is spreading throughout the world like fire, people are now accepting bitcoin as their main currency. We can expect that very soon facilities of bitcoin will be present throughout the world.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

Well, as of this moment, No. Why? One of the reasons and the most common one is legality of Bitcoin. It's indeed that Bitcoin is number one only in the virtual or crypto world. If every countries would pass a law and making cryptocurrencies legal then Bitcoin could top every other currencies in the world.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Well, as of this moment, No. Why? One of the reasons and the most common one is legality of Bitcoin. It's indeed that Bitcoin is number one only in the virtual or crypto world. If every countries would pass a law and making cryptocurrencies legal then Bitcoin could top every other currencies in the world.

No I do not think that bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world.Though the users of Bitcoin are increasing day by day and its popularity is increasing,it is still unknown to a large number of population.Bitcoin requires internet connection to operate which is not possible in every corner of the world. It is even banned in some Nations and is not legalised in many countries.Also it is decentralised so the government does not back it.
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

I think it's ain't economist, but isn't the only reason bitcoin is worth so much is because of how few bitcoins there are. If I remember correctly there can only be over than 21 million bitcoins, it will become harder and harder to have it.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

as I see bitcoin is the king of all digital money because of huge amount but the strongest? maybe? because many currencies now came out and compete with bitcoin and no one of them violates the ability of bitcoin so for now bitcoin is the strongest currency was made.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

Bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world. Unless we are defining notoriety and defiance as strength...then bitcoin is the strongest Smiley

But strength in currency lies in whats the demand of the currency, and the underlying factor backing the currency (economy, commodity etc).

And what is the currency used for?

So the strongest currency at this moment is still the USD. It is backed by the United States and it is the currency for international trade.
Oil is traded solely with USD..

But things are changing.. and the Chinese yuan is going to eat the USD up. Yuan is getting stronger and slowly being used for more and more trades. Even oil is being traded with yuan between china and russian.

But if bitcoin or any crypto can become the currency being used to trade the "oil" of the future, then I would say it will become the strongest.

This is why I back Ethereum as it is used to power smart contracts.. and I opine smart contracts will be the "oil" of the future to power all forms of commerce and trade.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Of all currencies in the world, Bitcoin is the highest as of this moment. The price is 11,000$ and there is no currency higher than that. It even beats the price of a gold in the stock market. This is matter to all the people invested in bitcoin because they are gaining profit out from bitcoin.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Bitcoin has great potential. It is one of the most valuable currencies.

If bitcoin can be used to buy things that are necessary for everyday use, it will be a universal currency, but it will be a long way off.
We all wait for this, that can use bitcoin for transactions directly and every day can buy everything with bitcoin, it may take longer because currently bitcoin users are still small and based on information has not reached 3% of the entire population of the world.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the most popular and the most strongest digital currency in the whole world. Because its value is so high and called the king of cryptocurrencies.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Right now, Bitcoin has a strong and high value comparing to the currencies of those strong countries. Because of its price in the market, many people are investing in it. If you look at the price of bitcoin over gold as well, it surpasses the price of gold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: