Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

Well, as of this moment, No. Why? One of the reasons and the most common one is legality of Bitcoin. It's indeed that Bitcoin is number one only in the virtual or crypto world. If every countries would pass a law and making cryptocurrencies legal then Bitcoin could top every other currencies in the world.

No I do not think that bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world.Though the users of Bitcoin are increasing day by day and its popularity is increasing,it is still unknown to a large number of population.Bitcoin requires internet connection to operate which is not possible in every corner of the world. It is even banned in some Nations and is not legalised in many countries.Also it is decentralised so the government does not back it.
Like credit cards, in some countries, you must to withdraw money from your credit card to paper money for using.
You can not use credit card to using on anywhere because the countryside never have ATM for withdraw money Grin.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

How strange to read this thread after five years it was started... btw, the strenght of a currency doesn't depend only from ist nominal value (actually, it could be very possible for a country to make a coin with a value of 1 million$ for an unit. Of course, it would be unconfortable from a practical point of view.
The strenght of a money depends much more from its stability and from its general acceptance.
So, bitcoin need to improve very much these aspects...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Possibly Bitcoin can be considered as the strongest currency in the world for the reason that as time passes by, many people are now starting to get engage into Bitcoin for the reason that they are now recognizing its worth and value especially when it comes to the price it have. With the continuous rise within its popularity, I can truly say that Bitcoin can now be considerably the strongest currency in the world when it comes to virtual.maybe because still a large number of population still relies with cash in terms of dollars.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Not strongest because every crypto can crumble anytime. I will say not the strongest but the highest value of all the currency, including physical money and in crypto. It is the most expensive cryptocurrency/currency right now and is the most popular electronic money as we say. Bitcoin is still small? Wait for a few more years and say that. A cryptocurrency can appreciate through time and anytime it can appreciate but we don't know still. I think in the future Bitcoin will be more successful than it ever was this time.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

I do not agree if bitcoin is said to be a currency even though it can be used for transactions, even though the price of 1 bitcoin is equivalent to $ 10900 and if compared it is the greatest value, but I do not think that is the strongest because the value can go up and down in hundreds of dollars per day.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency while US$ is the most strongest and most circulated currency of the whole word. Some countries bitcoin is not yet legalized that's why bitcoin is at below at the top rankings of currency. US$ is universal we can use it anywhere we can spend it everywhere that's what makes US$ the most circulated currency in the whole world. Bitcoin is not handled by a government that's the good thing of it we are so much free at bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will last forever and rise above as strong as US$.

Yes, it is not correct to compare cryptocurrency and fiat. When Bitcoin is the leader on the cryptomarket, dollar rules in the world, where paper money is used.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Potentially Bitcoin can be considered as the most grounded money on the planet for the reason that as time cruises by, numerous individuals are presently beginning to get connect with into Bitcoin for the reason that they are currently perceiving its value and esteem particularly with regards to the value it have. With the constant ascent inside its notoriety, I can really say that Bitcoin would now be able to be significantly the most grounded money on the planet with regards to virtual.maybe on the grounds that still an extensive number of populace still depends with trade out terms of dollars.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

Although bitcoin prices are very high but this bitcoin is just a digital currency that is not recognized by the government and can not be called bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because of advice and other strong currencies such as dollar, pound sterling and euro, third eye this money is still very strong as the strongest currency today.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

Although bitcoin prices are very high but this bitcoin is just a digital currency that is not recognized by the government and can not be called bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because of advice and other strong currencies such as dollar, pound sterling and euro, third eye this money is still very strong as the strongest currency today.
I do not know about the strongest currency of the world for bitcoin to date, because I doubt the value of the coin As such. But the fact that Bitcoin gives real and huge opportunities to earn, it really is.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

I believe in bitkoin and I think that now it is very bad. But bitkoin - not the strongest currency ATM, because it is brand new and has huge fluctuations. Many people do not panic.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:10 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 09:15:35 PM by Theones

No, btc is the strongest cryptocurrency in the world, but in my opinion the level at which it grows is the fastest, so maybe in the future it can be the best currency?

Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

It will be an exaggeration to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency when we know that people still thinks that fiat money are better than cryptocurrencies. Yes, we should also think about fiats when we talk about currencies because it is more realistic to many peoole but if we are going to talk about digital currency, then there is no doubt that bitcoin is the strongest and the number one. The market price may be playful but many people continue to believe that it will be bigger in the future.

1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

It is too unstable. It cannot be compared to the paper currency. Bitcoin is decentralized and as a result, it is too volatile. It may have the best technology, the highest price but its value and stability cannot be compared to the fiat currency.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
It is 2018 ! And now is a very good time for bitcoin. After all those years, we have seen many improvements and many developments of bitcoin. After five years, can we say that bitcoin is the strongest currency now? For me, no. Bitcoin is not yet the most powerful currency. But we can say that is is the most powerful, most influencial, and most accepted cryptocurrency today.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

As of now, I think it is not the strongest currency because of its variable price. But it is one of the best to use for paying bills, transferring money and other related transactions involving Bitcoin and in fairness, it is very popular and well known cryptocurrency today.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Btc is now the strongest currency in this world.Because Btc is giving many benefits as well as its price increases.To be strong in the currency,Btc need to go ahead with technology because hackers are still trying to hack and security must be strengthened because many people are involved in it.Btc prices are volatile so everyone's confidence is rising.

bert20

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Yes, bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world. Why? Because bitcoin makes the people to become rich and powerful. Bitcoin is a well-known crytocurrency worldwide. This is a great investment because the prices are too high.  It first met people so it was strong and good job.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

It's hard to really draw into picture the meaning of the word strong currency. Bitcoin is the most sought digital currency. It is strong as it could go up but is also a bit volatile that it could go down easily. If by defining strong you mean stabilty then it is not bitcoin perhaps this could be represented by real money like dollar.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

Yes, bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world. Why? Because bitcoin makes the people to become rich and powerful. Bitcoin is a well-known crytocurrency worldwide. This is a great investment because the prices are too high.  It first met people so it was strong and good job.
I do not think, to be able to say the strongest currency marketcap should be more than $ 100 trillion, but currently only $ 190 billion, this has a major impact on the price easily controlled those who have big money.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

At the present time, I think btc is not the strongest currency in the world. No one can confirm the value of btc is how much

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: