Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
At the present time, I think btc is not the strongest currency in the world. No one can confirm the value of btc is how much

Everyone is still doubting bitcoin can be used en masse, this is what makes many countries banned bitcoin because they think that without bitcoin then all is not a problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
For me it is just matter of time when bitcoin will be the strongest, nowadays it is just trying to reach that but we are lucky ones cause our world has chance to get to that position.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

It is too unstable. It cannot be compared to the paper currency. Bitcoin is decentralized and as a result, it is too volatile. It may have the best technology, the highest price but its value and stability cannot be compared to the fiat currency.
And with what you say, I can assert that bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, more precisely, we say it is the currency but it is at a certain angle, in fact, it is a place to invest money, people do not consider it as a currency. Value is unstable, too complex in transaction, not common and not acceptable by the government, too many problems make bitcoin impossible to become official currency, now or in the future, the results will be the same, bitcoin not be born to become the strongest currency, it lacks too many conditions

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

We can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world if the majority of people in the world use bitcoin, but the fact is that few people use bitcoin and according to the latest data no more than 3% people know bitcoin and certainly bitcoin users less than 3% , because it knows not necessarily use.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

We can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world if the majority of people in the world use bitcoin, but the fact is that few people use bitcoin and according to the latest data no more than 3% people know bitcoin and certainly bitcoin users less than 3% , because it knows not necessarily use.
true, I also agree with you, the lack of bitcoin users can not make bitcoin as the strongest eye in the world, still the strongest banknotes {dollars}
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

I do not think it's strong, not yet.
just expensive.
To be able to talk about being strong,
it does not have to fluctuate quickly.
I think there is still a problem of trust.
but I believe one day it will be very strong.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

Bitcoin a currency used in the world's most free financial system, turned out to be the most appreciated currency of the year,
I believe in bitcoin and think it's very cheerful at the moment,
Bitcoin has the future of being the strongest currency in the world.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

Bitcoin holds the highest value of currency for now.
So wecan consider it as the strongest currency.
The use of bitcoin is expanding giving opportunities for everyone. But many other cryptocurrency are occuring offering new feature fot the blockchain technology.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

While price is changing everytime and people have no idea what to do with bitcoin in regular life , bitcoin will not become strongest currency in the world.

Partoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

I believe In bitcoin and Think it is very cheep at the moment. But bitcoin Is not the strongest currency ATM because it is brand new and has huge fluctuation. Alot of people don't have faith in bitcoin and this can cause panic sell's. Bitcoin has a future of becoming the strongest currency in the world but has not hit this as yet. It needs to be more available and easier to trade for goods and services to become strong.    
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, but in the future it may become the strongest currency. I am sure that the bitcoin users are increasing from time to time and hope that very soon bitcoin will have a good community.
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

It's not yet the strongest currency. However, butcoin has its big potenial to rise as soon as it becomes popular. Look at the present, look at the benefits that we can get through it. It's a very huge opportunity that will soon become bigger and it can even surpass the capability of a gold.
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

Furthermore, with what you say, I can declare that bitcoin isn't the most grounded cash on the planet, all the more definitely, we say it is the cash yet it is at a specific edge, indeed, it is a place to contribute cash, individuals don't think about it as a money. Esteem is temperamental, excessively complex in exchange, not normal and not worthy by the legislature, an excessive number of issues make bitcoin difficult to wind up official money, now or later on, the outcomes will be the same, bitcoin not be destined to end up the most grounded cash, it needs an excessive number of conditions
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

Yes, I definitely agree that Bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world. Why? Its price is constantly increasing as time passes by, it is the very first digital currency and the most popular among the cryptocurrencies( most used cryptocurrency aside from Ethereum).

Me too actually bitcoin was the number in the market for now and no one can break the line of bitcoin. Actually bitcoin it was so popular in the other country and to my country also because some of the store in country was accepting bitcoin as a payment.

okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

I do not know if bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because the quantity of coins now like bitcoin is so tricky to know who is the strongest currency in the world so I think it's just better let's not compare the coins to one another because all the coins are so strong now for me if they help us just do not compare them.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is strong. Bitcoin Crypto Currencies King. Bitcoin's speed is much faster than other currencies. So Bitcoin is now the best currency.
catanddogptp

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is currently the strongest coin present but nothing is forever without innovation and development so if you want to survive then the bitcoin must always develop and innovate to improve the quality if not Want to be coin other extinguished.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

It's not and it's just the most controversial and expensive one. It always go down so no one can argue that it became the strongest currency. Perhaps in the future but it is just impossible at this moment.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Bitcoin is arguably the most influential currency today, and I think in the future this virtual currency will probably change the lives of people, many of whom have turned Bitcoin in the past few years thanks to Bitcoin. Soon Bitcoin could be made the world's standard currency.
lendahawkins

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

The answer is no. Because the strong currency still American dollar. Maybe bitcoin have a high exchange but to be strongest is impossible. To be strongest bitcoin should like dollar. We could spend dollar in everywhere. Every one accept dollar as a payment. Anyway bitcoin still couldn't accept in every country and then many country banned it so its hard to be accept anywhere the trade exchange charge so big and then need electronic wallet to transaction.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: