Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:10:01 PM
Merited by Hoganye (1)

I do not think so, because bitcoin is not yet known by the whole country, if it has entered a country, the country has not yet recognized bitcoin,and there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin as a means of payment in any form..I think the dollar is still the strongest
There are many different theories about which is the strongest currency in the world because dollar claims to be the strongest currency whereas now the major portion of the world trade isn’t being done only on dollars. Likewise, Euros and Pounds are also struggling after the Brexit and now China is also replacing Dollar with Yuan in the trade with different countries so, now there isn’t one strongest currency is the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

Bitcoin is strong and expencive currency, actually the most expencive nowadays but the problem is trust and volatile price. People don't like changes Roll Eyes

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

if i say it is the strongest currency i will not wrong because the bitcoin is highly influential in the market and we are in the hope that it will change the the future of this young generation for the first time i was not belivible on this crypto currency

Bitcoin is future digital currency. So it easy to reach the all country people and people learn more information from bitcoin. It change the people life. So people improve knowledge. Bitcoin price is any time to change. So people check the price day by day. Other currency price is not change it differ in country way. But bitcoin price is same in all country. So it any time to increase and any time to down. It help to future saving. Bitcoin is connect the people. Bitcoin can change world. If people will be grown country also growth. So bitcoin is helpful to country growth.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

In reality bitcoin is presently the foremost grounded money on the earth ANd this is often be on the grounds that the rationale is that bitcoin has get a high value as distinction with completely different financial standards and moreover the speed of bitcoin is increasing to an ever increasing extent and no-one can overcome rate of bitcoin.
mypat3op

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

yes because it have a powerful communities also bitcoin cannot fall down by the other currency bitcoin is never surrender and never give up that the bitcoin strength. Bitcoin will be stand up until the end of the world.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

Bitcoin cannot be called a full-fledged currency. But as a currency at all. This is an alternative to traditional currencies. It is merely a means of payment. But this does not prevent him to become more popular and widespread. An increasing number of people are beginning to use cryptocurrency and trust it.It has great potential and a successful future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

Can be said so, with a price that reaches more than $ 7000 then everyone will say that bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world, of course this is a benefit for all bitcoin holders so they can continue to get profit.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

I do not think so, because bitcoin is not yet known by the whole country, if it has entered a country, the country has not yet recognized bitcoin,and there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin as a means of payment in any form..I think the dollar is still the strongest
There are many different theories about which is the strongest currency in the world because dollar claims to be the strongest currency whereas now the major portion of the world trade isn’t being done only on dollars. Likewise, Euros and Pounds are also struggling after the Brexit and now China is also replacing Dollar with Yuan in the trade with different countries so, now there isn’t one strongest currency is the world.
Yep, I agree with you, no currency is strongest on the world. As far as I know, the value of FIAT depend on the country created that currency. Cryptocurrency is also not different FIAT. More investors, the value will be high, but low depend, the value will decrease like recent.
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

Yes, I agree with this. With a long history of development, the same destiny brings a revolutionary technology in payment. Bitcoin has achieved certain successes and is the most powerful coin. It has an influence and importance on the value of the crypto market. To me, bitcoin is creating the same power and dependency as the dollar.
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Maybe not as big as fiat and gold at this moment but there is a big potential that soon it will be. And soon people would rather choose bitcoins than any other currencies for privacy reasons and easiest way to transact.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Bitcoin is crypto currency which is totally decentralize in nature that means it is not strongest currency but it is one the secure asset in the world.
We can only when say bitcoin strong when it has impact on world economy but right now it does not have such impact on economy only few countries legalize it for exchange for goods but rest of world is still thinking about it.

Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
it is a fact that bitcoin is one of the strongest currency currency in the world, we all know sometimes in this society that bicoin is falling down and it is very fast also to increase or up, but then we must accept the fact that bitcoin is one of the most strongest currency in the world.

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:44:37 AM

I do not think bitcoin has not been officially accepted by the state so until now it is still a digital asset, we agree if bitcoin is the strongest currency if marketcap is equal to dollar which is the strongest currency at the moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

No, because it still need general trust and acceptance; when the well known problems will be solved, probably it will become the strongest currency.

Trust and acceptance are given already to bitcoin from the people all over around the world, what really needs to have to bitcoin to be the strongest currency, bitcoin gathered the most expensive amount of currency in exchange, so we are not into price anymore but what really bitcoin need? the absence of internet connection, without this bitcoin, is nothing and will be zero value! bitcoin need to have the support of internet because of this bitcoin will never be the number currency worldwide.
HiRoll_Team

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

As a currency bitcoin is definitely not the strongest in the world. Currencies should be rated based on how many people are actually using it as a currency and not as an investment vehicle. I'd say the strongest currency in the world is USD due to its high trading volume and liquidity
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Only BTC is recognized by many countries in the world, and it is likely to be the strongest digital cryptographic currency in the world!

The BTC does not depend on any country's credit, the miners on the network to help you remember, your money will not devalue!

This is the power of BTC!
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

No, bitcoin isn't the strongest currency in the world but i think bitcoin have future

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Alien_faucet

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

Not now, but it can be in future. Bitcoin users have been growing rapidly.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think currently Bitcoin cannot be the strongest currency in the world. Since there are not yet many countries that legalize Bitcoin, so Bitcoin users are still very limited using it. If Bitcoin has been legalized across the country, I'm sure Bitcoin could be the strongest currency in the World.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

I think currently Bitcoin cannot be the strongest currency in the world. Since there are not yet many countries that legalize Bitcoin, so Bitcoin users are still very limited using it. If Bitcoin has been legalized across the country, I'm sure Bitcoin could be the strongest currency in the World.
I'm sure that on the way to implementing Bitcoin around the world we will face Oh my problems. Of course, a very good indicator that many countries still begin to implement the legalization of the crypto currency, and also very well influenced all this Summit of the Big Twenty.

]
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: