Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:51:17 AM

Hey guys does any one know if POSwallet has any activity in this forum?
I sent my PSB 2 days ago refreshed block manually sent ticket yet no answer, I want to know if there is any other way to contacting them and since PSB is going for mars I bet it's tempting for them to keep my coins for themselves Smiley

Issues with PSB on poswallet has already been fixed some hours ago, try sending them email for support.

I know already fixed I got my coins.
I'm just pissed at myself because I sold 3k PSB @ under 700 sat Sad
But just doubled my money in 2 days it was 2 days ago I bought @3500 sat and a few hours ago I sold @8000+ sat I wish I had m

ore to buy m

ore Sad

Better buy n hold ,the price still long way to go...esp. when listed on polo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hdn

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:52:44 AM

If monero n eth can go up more than 10usd, psb also have reputation to go beyond 1 usd
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:54:17 AM

Hey guys does any one know if POSwallet has any activity in this forum?
I sent my PSB 2 days ago refreshed block manually sent ticket yet no answer, I want to know if there is any other way to contacting them and since PSB is going for mars I bet it's tempting for them to keep my coins for themselves Smiley

Do you have the copy of TXID that can be raised to them? Yes it's tempting for them to keep the coins due to the great price increase in range but they seem to be nice guys so I have my faith with them. Probably a glitch. Send me the TXID and I'll try to raise it them myself. Send me your username as well. Send it in PM so I won't miss it.

CoinMega

Activity: 133
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:01:14 AM

It's easier for small cap coins to multiply in value. I think this should reach 5 Million cap (maybe more than that?) by December. Bigger exchanges will start expecting Pesobit because they want profit and as Pesobit's price is increasing, the volume (and exchange's profit) is also increasing.

We just have to be patient and hold the coins Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:09:27 AM

Pls RT https://twitter.com/bitwarriorX/status/784545211888312324

@BittrexExchange Pls add #Pesobit  to your exchange. It has already achieved the $1Million Marketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ … #btc #altcoins

thanks
re tweet done, i think another mooning is approaching for psb 10k already been touch for just a short period of time, let see what would come next.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:18:51 AM

We're now reaching almost 10k sats per PSB. Clearly those who joined the ICO are now tempted to sell their PSBs, well it's up to you guys this is clearly a very good price to sell and that's 30x profit already in just a short period of time so don't be ashamed if you have to sell (why am I asking people to sell), just real talk. PSB is still a baby in cryptocurrency age so there are lots of things to happen still and that's for sure. Now that the Online Wallet is open to everyone, I suppose everyone can now use Pesobit at their own will. I don't own Pesobit, this is a public coin made to be used in our daily lives so feel free to develop sites that will make use of Pesobit (even HYIPs). Even though I don't tolerate HYIPs, let's face the fact that we can't control how people use cryptocurrencies especially the big ones and bitcoin is the proof of that. Being decentralized simply means that anyone can do whatever they want with Pesobit including gambling and with this wide range of users from different countries (see the blockchain geo-location), anything is now possible. We on the other hand will continue with the roadmap but other devs out there are also welcome to develop or utilize Pesobit at their own will since this is a public code and no single entity controls your coins or how you use them. Those developers who know hoow to utilize the Linux codes are welcome to do so and if you want us to advertise your system just let me know, if it's a good one then I'll post it in as well for bigger visibility.

Sell now for a profit or wait til Pesobit gets bigger adoption through the services that will be created for it. Stronger demand will happen in the future still so it's not too late for those who are just buying them now. Don't think that this is the end and the price will plummet soon, we're just warming up.

davidjcambra

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:24:04 AM

By any chance it can be listed in polo ??

JamesSany

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:25:39 AM

We're now reaching almost 10k sats per PSB. Clearly those who joined the ICO are now tempted to sell their PSBs, well it's up to you guys this is clearly a very good price to sell and that's 30x profit already in just a short period of time so don't be ashamed if you have to sell (why am I asking people to sell), just real talk. PSB is still a baby in cryptocurrency age so there are lots of things to happen still and that's for sure. Now that the Online Wallet is open to everyone, I suppose everyone can now use Pesobit at their own will. I don't own Pesobit, this is a public coin made to be used in our daily lives so feel free to develop sites that will make use of Pesobit (even HYIPs). Even though I don't tolerate HYIPs, let's face the fact that we can't control how people use cryptocurrencies especially the big ones and bitcoin is the proof of that. Being decentralized simply means that anyone can do whatever they want with Pesobit including gambling and with this wide range of users from different countries (see the blockchain geo-location), anything is now possible. We on the other hand will continue with the roadmap but other devs out there are also welcome to develop or utilize Pesobit at their own will since this is a public code and no single entity controls your coins or how you use them. Those developers who know hoow to utilize the Linux codes are welcome to do so and if you want us to advertise your system just let me know, if it's a good one then I'll post it in as well for bigger visibility.

Sell now for a profit or wait til Pesobit gets bigger adoption through the services that will be created for it. Stronger demand will happen in the future still so it's not too late for those who are just buying them now. Don't think that this is the end and the price will plummet soon, we're just warming up.
Another huge profits for ICO participants.It was stratis when people are satisfied last time for their investment.And now PSB make this much bigger than stratis.Congratulations team and ICO participants.Great work done behind the back office.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:28:44 AM

Sir Lutzow, waiting for days already for my bounty.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Odgc3xhkLer5QNBsvzCZwL11jXka1z8o-rK25p7m56g/edit#gid=1895301543

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:25:43 AM

Done updating

By any chance it can be listed in polo ??

For Polo and Bittrex, it's up to the community. All we have to do is tweet that we want #pesobit to be added in @poloniex. Same thing goes with bittrex. You can follow our twitter.com/pesobit

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:32:21 AM

Great job dev, nice profit with PSB. and who join signature avatar and PM campaign with early bonus will get 1BTC+ for free with current price. its biggest paid just with post here in this forum so far. Thanks sir Lustow and PSB community, hope i can buy more PSB with lower price.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 05:38:19 AM

Now we are knocking at 10 000 satoshi's door, already! It all happened so fast...

I knew PSB was worth at least this much from the start, versus the small amount of coins available and the low inflation. This was before any project was actually done; now that we have the online wallet open and available to new people, this adds more value to PSB as a network. Devs are also telling me online staking will be available soon; many much more expensive coins do not have this option. PSB fulfills their promises, this is nice to see.

There will be some unavoidable setbacks, as with any ambitious project like Pesobit; but looking at the other projects the long term goal is up, way up!  

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 05:43:15 AM

Now we are knocking at 10 000 satoshi's door, already! It all happened so fast...

I knew PSB was worth at least this much from the start, versus the small amount of coins available and the low inflation. This was before any project was actually done; now that we have the online wallet open and available to new people, this adds more value to PSB as a network. Devs are also telling me online staking will be available soon; many much more expensive coins do not have this option. PSB fulfills their promises.

There will be some unavoidable setbacks, as with any ambitious project like Pesobit; but looking at the other projects the long term goal is up, way up!  

Wish to turn back the time Smiley I have doubts back then and so i invested to ICONOMI. Now i wish i have invested during the ICO, i was thinking it will drop the moment it hit exchanges lol now i have to buy them higher than the ICO.

Congrats PSB team! 

How safe is the online wallet by the way?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:45:23 AM

I knew PSB was worth at least this much from the start, versus the small amount of coins available and the low inflation. This was before any project was actually done; now that we have the online wallet open and available to new people, this adds more value to PSB as a network. Devs are also telling me online staking will be available soon; many much more expensive coins do not have this option. PSB fulfills their promises.

Wish to turn back the time Smiley I have doubts back then and so i invested to ICONOMI. Now i wish i have invested during the ICO, i was thinking it will drop the moment it hit exchanges lol now i have to buy them higher than the ICO.

Congrats PSB team!
kabayan its just an honest mistake but you are not late yet thinking to place good position now as the dev speak about warming out so we will see more and more progress just holding some of it for long term wait. good luck
graviteta

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:45:36 AM

WHO want to buy this token outside Philippines??? i dont!

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 05:54:41 AM

i don't think the dev will ever force anyone to buy psb. you have your ocean of options.

How safe is the online wallet? has anyone stored their PSB there and stake?
I won't be storing everything i have i just want to put some there just incase i go to a remote area once again so i can access my psb without having my laptop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:04:42 AM

how about "can i make money outside Philippines?" LOL
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 06:25:28 AM

i don't think the dev will ever force anyone to buy psb. you have your ocean of options.

How safe is the online wallet? has anyone stored their PSB there and stake?
I won't be storing everything i have i just want to put some there just incase i go to a remote area once again so i can access my psb without having my laptop.
I already use online wallet and I dont have any problem in it. But thinks the online staking is still not available  at this moment and by the way the new registration is available now .
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:48:31 AM

Congrats PSB team! 

How safe is the online wallet by the way?

There's 2fa, SSL and brute force protection with backups.

Unless you're planning to use it for hiring Filipino workers for freelancing accepting Pesobit, sending money here to the Philippines or buying items via eCommerce then you can only participate in trading, which is pretty much what most coins are doing anyway. Pesobit will create demands which will equate to great trading volume as well. Those that will be using Pesobit will have to go to exchanges to get Pesobit so trading volume will always be high. It's up to the non-Pesobit users to participate in trading or not, users will trade regardless.

hdn

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:59:05 AM

Psb is not mainly for filipinos, can be traded worldwide thru exchange, same like other coins some from europe,usa,russian everywhere my friend. No worries.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: