Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:47:01 AM

Good News: Already secured the coinomi's confirmation regarding Pesobit inclusion to their wallet.
You can see their announcement here.
https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet

Bad News: Didn't have the enough time finishing the Staking section of the wallet due to this recent development with Coinomi.

oh no. deposited my psb to the online wallet for staking purposes. i was about to buy more since your system requires 5K to start with.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:58:51 AM

Every time I see a coin with a so called "escrow" I wonder to myself, who is that guy, or that group of people? Who are they? Of course, I'm biased as that's what I do around these parts.

Back to PSB, even if it's worth just $4.5, that's less than a third of a percent ... still looks good.

Even if it's 0.1% instead of 1%, that would mean $29 million or $1.45 each PSB.  Still looks good to me.
i like this mate making it at least $1.45 from P.10 cent oh wow i can wait until how many years and i will hold my psb until that time comes.
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:17:00 AM

Every time I see a coin with a so called "escrow" I wonder to myself, who is that guy, or that group of people? Who are they? Of course, I'm biased as that's what I do around these parts.

Back to PSB, even if it's worth just $4.5, that's less than a third of a percent ... still looks good.

Even if it's 0.1% instead of 1%, that would mean $29 million or $1.45 each PSB.  Still looks good to me.
i like this mate making it at least $1.45 from P.10 cent oh wow i can wait until how many years and i will hold my psb until that time comes.

To be success in crypto investment,patience is the no 1 key.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:42:02 AM

Gosh $14.5! Good luck further, i sell at 10k, bought at 7k, now it goes to 4k. Anyhow, tbh i never have good expectation on this project compare to opair, decloud as all of them look "LEGIT" while Pesobit is just coins for ph. And it turn out that those thread with good designs, people who are legendary member, high rank trusted member, are all scammer.

Therefore, good luck dev!

Good for you that you earn some btc with that selling price and if im were you i will do the same .and look at the price now still getting bad and I think it will dropped further and this will be the right time or wait until the price will dropped more so that we can  buy more and sell later.
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:50:15 AM

Gosh $14.5! Good luck further, i sell at 10k, bought at 7k, now it goes to 4k. Anyhow, tbh i never have good expectation on this project compare to opair, decloud as all of them look "LEGIT" while Pesobit is just coins for ph. And it turn out that those thread with good designs, people who are legendary member, high rank trusted member, are all scammer.

Good for you that you earn some btc with that selling price and if im were you i will do the same .and look at the price now still getting bad and I think it will dropped further and this will be the right time or wait until the price will dropped more so that we can  buy more and sell later.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:08:50 AM

that's right kabayan chasing it until it goes to the button and sooner or later it will bounce back more profits for us for sure just needed some little patience we know dev will deliver as he did it already after ico. good luck
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:52:13 AM

that's right kabayan chasing it until it goes to the button and sooner or later it will bounce back more profits for us for sure just needed some little patience we know dev will deliver as he did it already after ico. good luck
It dropped to almost 2ksats already the other night and seems the dumpers run out of coins already and probably trying to buy again at this prices ..just dont sell your coins to them if you really support this coin   

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 04:55:15 AM

Yea, its really good to hold now, devs is replying every day, answering questions, community supports this project and no one have doubt on this coin Tongue
madawc

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:24:54 AM

Good News: Already secured the coinomi's confirmation regarding Pesobit inclusion to their wallet.
You can see their announcement here.
https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet

Excellent news for PSB. In future staking, new exchanges, ... I hope for great finish of this year.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:04:32 AM

Had a long meeting few hours ago.
Pesobit will be able to connect to the banking network.
There will be another platform that will act as your peso wallet which you can load up via your pesobits.
This peso wallet will be attached to the banking network meaning you will be able to buy load, pay your bills, load up your debit card and many more.
Your debit card will work as atm so it can be a remittance solution.
Your peso wallet can also be used for ecommerce using a tap and pay kind of system.

jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:19:32 AM

There will be another platform that will act as your peso wallet which you can load up via your pesobits.
This peso wallet will be attached to the banking network meaning you will be able to buy load, pay your bills, load up your debit card and many more.
Your peso wallet can also be used for ecommerce using a tap and pay kind of system.

Adopt PESOBIT in philipines as alt payment it's a good news!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:05:56 PM

thats really an amazing news fafz knowing that it is now on the process of making a remittance for psb to peso glad its now time to collect more and more psb someone is dumping so better grab the opportunity.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:16:33 PM

I have some psb .
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:14:31 PM

thats really an amazing news fafz knowing that it is now on the process of making a remittance for psb to peso glad its now time to collect more and more psb someone is dumping so better grab the opportunity.

Great news!!
Not to sell at a low price, wait a few months and earn much.
that's right mate if we all believe that this coin will make it to success we needed to keep supporting by holding the coin and stop it being dump let those new investors see the value of this coin and buy more and support the project we will be much bigger after it hits either trex or polo. good luck guys

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 02:46:20 PM

Great news!!
that's right mate if we all believe that this coin will make it to success we needed to keep supporting by holding the coin and stop it being dump let those new investors see the value of this coin and buy more and support the project we will be much bigger after it hits either trex or polo. good luck guys

i know., i watch psb since it launched on cryptopia., so who gained the profit?, its only them that buy ico, and they wont stop selling it before it back to 400

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:51:36 PM

Great news!!

Agreed, hold PSB for long term is better option if i see this coin has alot potential. Project is not yet started and if project started price of PSB will much higher than current rate.
Wait polo and bittrex and continue tweeting about PSB to polo and bittrex everyday. I think dumper just need fast btc and already get profit from their investment in PSB, so better put more btc to buy PSB now.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:56:21 PM

If you look at the blockchain, you can tell if the original holders or those who participated in the ICO are still holding, or if they've already sold (or at least moved their coins to an exchange).

If you look at the exchanges, you will also see the volume of coins being sold. It looks like a small percentage of the ICO coins, considering that there were 16 million distributed, only 500k are in the exchanges.

So, the rest are probably being held.

Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:07:37 PM

If you look at the blockchain, you can tell if the original holders or those who participated in the ICO are still holding, or if they've already sold (or at least moved their coins to an exchange).

If you look at the exchanges, you will also see the volume of coins being sold. It looks like a small percentage of the ICO coins, considering that there were 16 million distributed, only 500k are in the exchanges.

Yeah. Someone is hoarding the coins and it really hurt the market. The PSB price now is capped and it will die soon once whale holder dump their coin in huge volume. This is very risky on PSB. I suggest that the devs must do something or else it will turn to 1 sat price just like other coin..  

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

Yeah. Someone is hoarding the coins and it really hurt the market. The PSB price now is capped and it will die soon once whale holder dump their coin in huge volume. This is very risky on PSB. I suggest that the devs must do something or else it will turn to 1 sat price just like other coin..  
How come it will dump to 1sat if most holder happily staking their coins in their wallet .. only few holder dump their coins for quick profit..
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:15:27 PM

How come it will dump to 1sat if most holder happily staking their coins in their wallet .. only few holder dump their coins for quick profit..
let us all support this project as the escrow said the actual coin still on hold because early ico holders believes that this project will make big success and knowing how they understand crypto we are in good hands mga kabayans...

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: