Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:07:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

To those who have seen this:
http://www.coindesk.com/philippines-just-released-new-rules-bitcoin-exchanges/

Yes we will comply with this one using the E-Wallet.ph Services Inc which is the registered business that we're using in dealing with VMoney and other partners.

Great news indeed for Pesobit, as the Dev is continually making PSB as a legal medium for remittances and purchasing instrument in the Philippines.
More POWER to Pesobit!
Jack Russell

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:48:16 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 11:11:38 AM by Jack Russell

Is c-cex.com on the new chain? I send some PSB from desktop wallet and they don't show up and I get an unusual TX ID of 0965168035ee9e04bc3ab82b2181553aabdbdad0564b3ece3c9e92ff5e75a33e5fa9bf9772b1ad0 3a9d99376d9483529e43dd7a3a0a04b12c8aaad7ce53c0b65

This has happened to me before the fork, and I had thought that I had entered the wrong receiving address then. Now I am wondering if there is an issue with the desktop wallet.

Yes they're already on the new chain. That TXID is not in the blockchain on either chains as well. Can you try to issue a repairwallet command in your Desktop wallet. It is over at Help -> Debug -> Console then type in checkwallet then repairwallet commands.

You can PM me the screenshot as well.

THanks

Sorry my bad, I'm using the online web wallet, not the desktop wallet. I must have had a brainfart when posting....

EDIT: today I check the online web wallet and my TX ID changed to match other TX IDs format and the TX went through. Not sure what happened but happy it went through :-)   
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:18:04 PM

With the 32 million coins currently in circulation, how many are actually on the new blockchain? Is it safe to assume that the hacked 10million are unusable and we only have 22 million psb's in the new blockchain?

32 million is actually on the new blockchain.  The hacked 10 million as far as I know was sold in exchanges that is the reason why PSB team decided to add 10 million to the new chain. The take into consideration the expenses of people who bought those illegal coins.  Luckily they have some traces of this guys.  So probably they will recover those 10m PSB and eventually burn them.

10 million PSB is a big amount. That is like 35.2 BTC at current price of 352 sats = around 35K USD = 1.75 million PHP. Huge amount of money.

How are the devs in recovering this amount? It was mentioned there was traces of the guys who did it but have not seen any update on it.
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

Good day Pesobit team

I have 40k pesobit coin in my wallet and its been 5 days already and  I unlocked it for staking. but what makes me wonder is the network weight and the days remaining for me to get my stake (47,678 days) as of this writing. Is this normal?

Regards

bitdragon2016
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:16:24 AM

Good day Pesobit team

I have 40k pesobit coin in my wallet and its been 5 days already and  I unlocked it for staking. but what makes me wonder is the network weight and the days remaining for me to get my stake (47,678 days) as of this writing. Is this normal?

Regards

bitdragon2016

With PoSP, network weight and time to stake have become irrelevant numbers; they should be removed from the next version of Pesobit wallet

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
gemini96

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

Good day, I just wanna know how can I stake using desktop wallet even if its encrypted. thanks.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:33:34 AM

Good day, I just wanna know how can I stake using desktop wallet even if its encrypted. thanks.

If your Desktop wallet is not encrypted, then you are staking by default.

If you have added a password to your wallet (which is the safest thing to do), then you can temporarily un-encrypt it just for staking.

Go to Settings --> Unlock wallet, check the "For staking only" option, enter your password then ok

The padlock at the bottom should now show as unlocked, and staking will start.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

Some of the drafted specifications of the Pesobit Freelancing website.
1) The site will use US Dollars as price reference but uses Pesobit for actual transfer.
2) Users will enter their Pesobit receiving address in their profile. The site won't have Online Wallet capability.
3) The Pesobit rate to be listed at the top of the site will be in US Dollar value and in Bitcoin value.
4) There will be Notifications, Messaging and Feedback section.
5) Together with the Marketplace and the Online Wallet, this can be used free of charge.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

With the 32 million coins currently in circulation, how many are actually on the new blockchain? Is it safe to assume that the hacked 10million are unusable and we only have 22 million psb's in the new blockchain?

32 million is actually on the new blockchain.  The hacked 10 million as far as I know was sold in exchanges that is the reason why PSB team decided to add 10 million to the new chain. The take into consideration the expenses of people who bought those illegal coins.  Luckily they have some traces of this guys.  So probably they will recover those 10m PSB and eventually burn them.

10 million PSB is a big amount. That is like 35.2 BTC at current price of 352 sats = around 35K USD = 1.75 million PHP. Huge amount of money.

How are the devs in recovering this amount? It was mentioned there was traces of the guys who did it but have not seen any update on it.

its their coin what do you care about? give the money to someone who owns them, the money belongs to them if somehow PSB grow, i wouldn't be surprise if they will ones again edit the chain and stole again and again. and yet again none of these users are going to complain. i don't think all of them are all shills, are they?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:21:29 PM

32 million is actually on the new blockchain.  The hacked 10 million as far as I know was sold in exchanges that is the reason why PSB team decided to add 10 million to the new chain. The take into consideration the expenses of people who bought those illegal coins.  Luckily they have some traces of this guys.  So probably they will recover those 10m PSB and eventually burn them.

its their coin what do you care about? give the money to someone who owns them, the money belongs to them if somehow PSB grow, i wouldn't be surprise if they will ones again edit the chain and stole again and again. and yet again none of these users are going to complain. i don't think all of them are all shills, are they?

This indeed have a great impact on the economy of pesobit, the inflation of the currency to 150% in just some months, but well eventually this event will be forgotten but it would be good for Pesobit team to update its community regarding the case since they have presented here that they have traces of the culprit and if in case they are able to recover those coins, it will give the PSB team a good reputation in my opinion.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

This indeed have a great impact on the economy of pesobit, the inflation of the currency to 150% in just some months, but well eventually this event will be forgotten but it would be good for Pesobit team to update its community regarding the case since they have presented here that they have traces of the culprit and if in case they are able to recover those coins, it will give the PSB team a good reputation in my opinion.

They have strong info regarding the illicit transactions; I don't think it would help to post updates about it as the authorities are building the case.

Easiest thing would be that the people who did this come forward privately and send back to Lutzow the stolen coins. in the new blockchain, before the Police knocks on their door - if they wait for the Police, it will be too late to avoid some jail time.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
gemini96

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:04:07 AM

Good day, I just wanna know what was happened to PSB Faucets? are they in maintenance? because I can't cash out my psb balance and I saw the server balance is zero.
HashAveli

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

Hello, where can I buy PSB? Which exchange?
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

You can buy Pesobit at C-CEx
caribou2357

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:46:37 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 06:16:34 PM by caribou2357

When you think about it Pesobit is really several business models in one. It's like having Fiverr, Ebay, Paypal and Western union all under the same umbrella. This is some serious shit. Getting ready to go all in on this coin. Go Philippines:)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:59:54 AM

For me it's best to buy at c-cex.com as of the moment. Please try checking the site and check their rates.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 06:35:13 AM

When you think about it Pesobit is really several business models in one. It's like having Fiverr, Ebay and Paypal... all under the same umbrella. This is some serious shit. Getting ready to go all in on this coin. Go Philippines:)

Yes this is exactly what I see and how I feel about Pesobit! Lots of potential...

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

How is Pesobit going to adapt to new regulation on Crypto in Philippine, because I know Philippine is another huge remitance market and I know Pesobit business model is centre on  remitance market
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

How is Pesobit going to adapt to new regulation on Crypto in Philippine, because I know Philippine is another huge remitance market and I know Pesobit business model is centre on  remitance market
Good question mate and lets wait for the dev to give us some hints about their plans in order to make this coin very useful for all pilipinos and other people who also have business around the philippines.
gemini96

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:13:53 PM

If your Desktop wallet is not encrypted, then you are staking by default.

If you have added a password to your wallet (which is the safest thing to do), then you can temporarily un-encrypt it just for staking.

Go to Settings --> Unlock wallet, check the "For staking only" option, enter your password then ok

The padlock at the bottom should now show as unlocked, and staking will start.

Thanks, May I also know if the wallet has an auto unlock feature so that I do not have to unlock it again every time I boot my PC?
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: