Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:42:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43155 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

Bitcoin is not a competition it is a way for those people who wants they dream come true. Bitcoin can help them to take or get their dreams, they can have a better life using bitcoin like what other have. There is no competition in the world of crypto, just invest to it and claim your money if the price goes up. Whatever happen, be patient because bitcoin is a crypto currency.
zamani12

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

for now i can boldly say it has no competition considering the effluence it has created over the period of time but then again we must never underestimate the impact ethereum is making, soon it may become the next bitcoin.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

For now this bitcoin still has the power that other coins have not been able to match it. Some altcoins are still very far away to try to beat the bitcoin. Bitcoin is still a reference for some existing altcoins, where if bitcoin falls then almost 80% of altcoin will go down. But we do not know what happens in the future, whether later altcoin can beat bitcoin (like ETH or Ripple)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Maybe you have a point in all of this your statement  that as of now no one could not surpass the price value of bitcoin,but we always remember that  theres a big competition in block chain market of all crypto coins and we could not guaranty that all the times bitcoins is still leads in coin market caps,because maybe someday when we woke up,theres a new altcoins would replace  bitcoins in its postion as a number one crypto coins in the market,maybe not now but maybe soon and we could not guess the exact moment when should it happen.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
butterfly82

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I think bitcoin is already losing ground. For example, Ethereum gradually begins to push bitcoin from the leader's place.

Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

I am not using any other crypto currency at the moment, but I don't think any of them will ever overtake bitcoin. Its the standard of all, its like money now, do you see money competing with anything else? I really don't see that. So I feel bitcoin will hold it own in the market and would probably keep growing.
I agree to this idea. I see bitcoin is so promising that even other fiat currency are beaten by it with reference to its value. It is still my favorite crypto currency.
brownaxe20

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

We can't predict what will happen wiyh bitcoin like it could happeb that there will be a bitcoin 2.0 as you said, yet I am certain with one thing, bitcoin will not fall that easily to its demise. Should it, it might be the last cryptocurrency to stand against the odds. Bitcoin started it all therefore it is where all may end.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Yes.  For now, bitcoin trends more than other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies because it is more traded and get more attention. Ethereum is trading on a lesser platform but it still has not more influence than bitcoin. 
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

As we all know that bitcoin has spent nearly 10 years developing with the digital enthusiast community, we always know that the power of bitcoins is one but in the future we still can not say anything
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

I think Bitcoin popularity increasing day by day it's my favorite crypto coin and I think no one can defeat bitcoin
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

I think it is impossible, the predictions that call bitcoin will be replaced just like the usual issues, it might be that spreading the news is still part of people who have a new coin and want to drop the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market. Bitcoin will remain the best, bitcoin is the heart of the world of cryptocurrency.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Bitcoin will remain the best, bitcoin is the heart of the world of cryptocurrency. Because maybe someday when we woke up,theres a new altcoins would replace  bitcoins in its postion as a number one crypto coins in the market,maybe not now but maybe soon and we could not guess the exact moment when should it happen. There is no competition in the world of crypto, just invest to it and claim your money if the price goes up. Whatever happen, be patient because bitcoin is a crypto currency. Indeed, no one can beat and fight bitcoin because it is the king of all coins so it will remain in a long time.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:37:05 PM by resty

I was dreaming that I should met Bitcoin before. Good for the people who hold it for a long time. For sure they are all millionaires today. In terms of being solid, although we experience great dump from it it will still the powerful Crypto I know. As of now, there is no alt that prove to them selves that they are the improve version of Bitcoin.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

I think BTC will be still the King of Coins. However, the altcoins do not stand at 1 place. They will develop bigger too and be a huge competitor to BTC. But, just cannot beat down BTC. Ethereum, Litecoin, Moreno,...will be behind. These days, I pay attention to ANON (Anonymous Bitcoin), I believe this one will also have a slot in top coins in the future with those altcoins. This is its twitter: https://twitter.com/ANON_BTC

Just note that, BTC will be always a king, but a king always has someone behind him and take his crown anywhere anytime. Let wait and see!  Smiley
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies.This year its price is down.with this,it has the highest value & no one reach that level & never will.That's why no competition
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies.This year its price is down.with this,it has the highest value & no one reach that level & never will.That's why no competition
For now there is no competition as it is obvious that bitcoin is quitely dominating the market.
The future is good for altcoins if bitcoin will rise because it's dependent on the BTC movement as per trend, but we never know the future
so we can still expect some competition in the future to come.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

Of course there aren't any strong competitor of Bitcoin on the market despite the frequent attacks on Bitcoin. It captures the market's attention year after year since its inception drawing much demand and increase value. Ethereum is doing well but it is no where close to Bitcoin even in terms of market capitalization.
titocrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

there is no contemporary to bitcoin because it is a class of its own. the information of bitcoin is so strong that things has gone in there favour
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

Bitcoin was the first crypto currency to successfully enter the market.  I do not think that bitcoin will ever leave the market.  Here are other new currencies that will disappear, because no one will get such effect as bitcoin.
ebetlupet143

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

somebody once disclosed to me how bitcoin could forestall to be overwhelmed by another coin. in his situation bitcoin had the greatest hashing power and could demolish another coin with a straightforward 51% assault. I trusted that at that point and figured no coin could defeat bitcoin. well since mining bitcoin is finished by exceptional digging gear useful for bitcoin this contention is invalid. appears to me that bitcoin must be the better coin, which is possibly only an issue of time until the point when some better coin goes along. a second enormous point for bitcoin is, that it was there from the earliest starting point, which is an or more. the reality of the situation will become obvious eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: