Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:33:59 PM

He's the only one that has the power to ensure that the ETHEREUM network gets its act together.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gavin-wood-calls-quick-ethereum-hardfork-fix-dos-attacks/

The DDoS issue already has a defense.... EMERGENCY HAS ENDED

Download and use this wallet:
https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/releases/tag/v1.4.16

...and no, Vitalik didn't fix it, and Gavin was wrong. Everyone is wrong sometime.

Now we can get back to Lambo discussion!

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:42:02 PM

I have done the procedure for bounty.what about the unqualified bounty stake if some people failed to confirm their bounty?are you thinking to distribute those token among the qualified participants?or it remains into dev fund?
thank you
bones

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:43:45 PM

What am I missing here?

Initial overfunding is locked giving us/ icn holders as a group shares in the fund causing icn to gain value as a token.
Future funding would give the investors shares in  that fund that could be liquidated when you choose.

Thats how i see it working.
You are not in the Performance Fund by default by buying ICN tokens. You simply collect fees and dividends from it. The PF is an option, the IF is an option, and all the other funds to be created will be optional.

I disagree.  All icn holders will have profits from the perforance fund as thats where the overfunding goes.
Its just locked in so you gain by your icn having more income giving it a higher market value.
bones

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:49:28 PM

What am I missing here?

Initial overfunding is locked giving us/ icn holders as a group shares in the fund causing icn to gain value as a token.
Future funding would give the investors shares in  that fund that could be liquidated when you choose.

You are not in the Performance Fund by default by buying ICN tokens. You simply collect fees and dividends from it. The PF is an option, the IF is an option, and all the other funds to be created will be optional.
Optional? What do you mean by that? The money that will seed the performance fund will stay there forever? What is the difference between ICO seeding funds and future money invested? Why would future money invested be liquid-able and seed money not? Fund money is fund money

Because thats what iconomi said they will do.   I dont make the rules, but that is how it has been decided.
Overfunding is locked in giving icn more value.
Future funding needs to be able to be liquidated or who would invest?
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:54:56 PM

What am I missing here?

I disagree.  All icn holders will have profits from the perforance fund as thats where the overfunding goes.
Its just locked in so you gain by your icn having more income giving it a higher market value.
What do you disagree with?
ICN holders will have profit from ALL funds on the platform, in a form of fees collected - this is the main idea of the ICO. Since we "over-funded"  the platform, and since this over-funded money came directly from us - we should have the ability to liquid it just like every other fund that we or anybody else will invest into.
Still haven't seen a valid argument against that last sentence
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:55:47 PM

What am I missing here?

We agree then... I'm not sure what you mean...  Yes, overfunding went to PF. That does not give you title to any PF or IF tokens, but only dividends in both fee and profit form, dividends being paid in ETH, and sent to your ETH address. Ownership of PF or IF tokens would require separate purchases, and in the case of the PF you would also need invited into the fund.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Daparski

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:57:08 PM

What am I missing here?

Optional? What do you mean by that? The money that will seed the performance fund will stay there forever? What is the difference between ICO seeding funds and future money invested? Why would future money invested be liquid-able and seed money not? Fund money is fund money

Because thats what iconomi said they will do.   I dont make the rules, but that is how it has been decided.
where was that stated? I saw that icnp funds won't be tradable like ICN tokens, but no one said anything about locking the money. Plz provide a link for that
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:59:53 PM

What am I missing here?

ICN holders will have profit from ALL funds on the platform, in a form of fees collected - this is the main idea of the ICO. Since we "over-funded"  the platform, and since this over-funded money came directly from us - we should have the ability to liquid it just like every other fund that we or anybody else will invest into.
The question/argument there is null because one cannot liquidate what he does not own.
If you wish to sell a PF token, you must buy one first. Then, there will be a withdraw delay of 5 days (or similar) when you choose to.

Daparski

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:03:06 PM

What am I missing here?

The question/argument there is null because one cannot liquidate what he does not own.
what do you mean does not own? It's like saying - hey, here, take X amount of money from me, go invest it and you will owe me just ~20% of the profits you make. The initial X amount I gave you is locked up forever.
How does that make sense?
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:05:01 PM

I have done the procedure for bounty.what about the unqualified bounty stake if some people failed to confirm their bounty?are you thinking to distribute those token among the qualified participants?or it remains into dev fund?
thank you

ICONOMI said that they will distribute the unclaimed bounties, yes.
TAPAKAH

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:05:56 PM

Hopefully bounties will not issue quickly and to everyone else it will negatively affect the value of ICN
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 08:07:08 PM

What am I missing here?

what do you mean does not own? It's like saying - hey, here, take X amount of money from me, go invest it and you will owe me just ~20% of the profits you make. The initial X amount you gave me is locked up forever.
it's not "locked up forever"... you also collect 20% in straight management fees, above and beyond, and in addition to any profits. Fees will happen regardless of profit, at the rate of 20% APR

Daparski

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:11:07 PM

What am I missing here?

what do you mean does not own? It's like saying - hey, here, take X amount of money from me, go invest it and you will owe me just ~20% of the profits you make. The initial X amount you gave me is locked up forever.
it's not "locked up forever"... you also collect 20% in straight management fees, above and beyond, and totally separate of any profits. Fees will happen regardless of profit, at the rate of 20% APR
It's either locked or we will be able to withdraw it somehow. So which one is it? I don't talk about the profits that will (hopefully) be made from the investments - they are irrelevant to the matter of discussion now, which is the initial money raised to seed the fund
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:12:46 PM

Hopefully bounties will not issue quickly and to everyone else it will negatively affect the value of ICN
tomorrow is the date for bounty distribution.so obviously bounty will be issued first.And ICO participants will get their tokens after 3 days.but all have an equal chance to use their tokens on first priority because ICN will be listed after the end of token distribution.
bones

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:17:17 PM

What am I missing here?

where was that stated? I saw that icnp funds won't be tradable like ICN tokens, but no one said anything about locking the money. Plz provide a link for that

Mr P is correct.  Seems we do agree.  Iconomi said in this thread that overfunding wont be shares in fund given out to us but held in the fund with us profit sharing.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 08:19:12 PM

What am I missing here?

it's not "locked up forever"... you also collect 20% in straight management fees, above and beyond, and totally separate of any profits. Fees will happen regardless of profit, at the rate of 20% APR
It's either locked or we will be able to withdraw it somehow. So which one is it? I don't talk about the profits that will (hopefully) be made from the investments - they are irrelevant to the matter of discussion now, which is the initial money raised to seed the fund
Okay, I'll give this one more try....
The dividends are paid every week ... THAT is the ONLY extent of "withdrawal" of seed funding from the PF, at the rate of 20% APR.
PF participants simply buy tokens equaling a share of profits from said funds, adding or subtracting to that pot under a separate formulae. (yet to be revealed) This stops a PF buyer to be able to withdraw seed funding, and at the same time, increases the chances the fund will grow at a much faster rate, bringing more profits to PF token holders and more dividends to ICN token holders.

Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:23:47 PM

hi guys is this legit they are trading ICN atm?
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 08:24:27 PM

October 11th or thereabouts

reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:26:09 PM

No it's not legit.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:26:53 PM

How do you get your ICN out from the website?  Can we just send to exch as soon as it's live on anything??
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: