Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:53:46 AM

Hi guys & gals. I want to ask, Is October 18 will be the final date to distribute the ICN Tokens?

And what site will be traded the ICN tokens. Thanks in advance for the answer Cheesy
it is the tentative date for test tokens

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:57:05 AM

Hi guys & gals. I want to ask, Is October 18 will be the final date to distribute the ICN Tokens?

And what site will be traded the ICN tokens. Thanks in advance for the answer Cheesy
25th man not 18
So, the 25th is confirmed?

its yet not confirmed.  but maybe if eth chain will be fixed.

chases

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:58:43 AM

25th man not 18
So, the 25th is confirmed?

its yet not confirmed.  but maybe if eth chain will be fixed.
Ok thank you m8

shutyourmouth

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:13:33 AM

IMHO,. Iconomi deserves its own blockcain. Why couldn't a separate blockchain interact with an ethereum smart contract? Then expand the platform's limits with DApp development. And give investors the option to choose how individual dividends are paid whether it be Lisk or Eth. Why put 3500 *+ investor's trust and value at risk (especially fiat investors) because Iconomi's success is currently dependent on Ethereum. Stratis released its own blockchain built to create private blockchains for a fraction of Iconomi's ICO investments. If others understand where I'm getting at... I think its fair to vote on a better solution such as an independent blockchain. And do this by treating every account as a delegate. Personally I would rather wait until Iconomi has the best opportunity to go public then go out on a limb with Ethers current status on work load stability. I bet we would have easily seen 21000 BTC if the DAO hack never happened...

PS: I really like the idea behind Iconomi but I'd rather get dividends in lisk.  
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 02:26:36 AM

IMHO,. Iconomi deserves its own blockcain. Why couldn't a separate blockchain interact with an ethereum smart contract? Then expand the platform's limits with DApp development. And give investors the option to choose how individual dividends are paid whether it be Lisk or Eth. Why put 3500 *+ investor's trust and value at risk (especially fiat investors) because Iconomi's success is currently dependent on Ethereum. Stratis released its own blockchain built to create private blockchains for a fraction of Iconomi's ICO investments. If others understand where I'm getting at... I think its fair to vote on a better solution such as an independent blockchain. And do this by treating every account as a delegate. Personally I would rather wait until Iconomi has the best opportunity to go public then go out on a limb with Ethers current status on work load stability. I bet we would have easily seen 21000 BTC if the DAO hack never happened...

Thats a good suggestion but that is if users can wait before its going to be fully implemented. I would also want to have ETH for my dividends. How long do you think its can be done?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shutyourmouth

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:37:37 AM

Thats a good suggestion but that is if users can wait before its going to be fully implemented. I would also want to have ETH for my dividends. How long do you think its can be done?

Well there was a month gap between Iconomi's whitepaper formalisation and the ICO so I would say about a month but it could be more or less. It's hard say without the knowledge of Iconomi's representatives.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:44:16 AM

All iconomi shares are sold out now. From now these can only be bought on the market. So all people who buy them are okay with receiving dividends in ETH.

Why give iconomi token holders other options? To pump the price for iconomi token?

New investors can invest into index fund, performance fund and the fund management platform. That's good for them and good for iconomi token holders.

Your suggestion is nice to have, but I am not sure it is more important than the above.

-
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 02:48:45 AM

Well there was a month gap between Iconomi's whitepaper formalisation and the ICO so I would say about a month but it could be more or less. It's hard say without the knowledge of Iconomi's representatives.

so it just matter now whether they have the right dev team who can do all these in a matter of days?

All iconomi shares are sold out now. From now these can only be bought on the market. So all people who buy them are okay with receiving dividends in ETH.

Why give iconomi token holders other options? To pump the price for iconomi token?

New investors can invest into index fund, performance fund and the fund management platform. That's good for them and good for iconomi token holders.

Your suggestion is nice to have, but I am not sure it is more important than the above.

while investors can buy index fund and performance fund, the price pump can be good for marketing. it will grab the attention of new investors too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
shutyourmouth

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:12:44 AM

so it just matter now whether they have the right dev team who can do all these in a matter of days?

while investors can buy index fund and performance fund, the price pump can be good for marketing. it will grab the attention of new investors too.

someone111 I dont think the shares are set in stone as the Iconomi team were still mining the tokens last week. Also its not the fact that it could attract new investors but could be the difference between Iconomi's success and no success. Could you imagine a half working platform's index with >3% invested in its own parent blockchain. Dividends are based on ethers success or else no one would spend their precious euro for ether. If that was the case who would want to hold a coin that gets dividends in Eth. There's a reason why ETC is a thing and has more volume and why there will be duplicates of Iconomi in the future because the idea behind dividends are a great idea, just not always in ether.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:48:33 AM

OKAY GUYS HERE'S the DEAL ON ESCROW IF YOU WANT: (From Jani)

It works like this:
- you find buyer or seller finds buyer. I don't do anything here. Matchmaking is not an option.

Then both mail me to this email with ":  (jani@iconomi.net)   "email should be between all of us" Do not contact seperate, no time for matchmaker service.   (edited by request.)
- seller's email on ico.iconomi.net (mailing needs to be from that email)
- seller needs to tell amount of ICN on his/her account
- buyer sends btc/eth/lsk address
- which email buyer wants to have for this account (we're swapping full accounts only to emails previously not on ico.iconomi.net - technical reasons)

I confirm that account has that amount. And send my address (btc/eth/lsk). Then:
- buyer sends btc/eth/lsk to my address
- within a day I exchange account, send an email to the buyer to confirm
- after buyer confirmation i send whatever I received
--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

So, In response to this, I, (Mr.President) would like to offer to buy some tokens from someone here.
My offer is .0002btc per token which is above ico prices because bitcoin went up 40 buck since ico end, and was arguably around the same after all late baks tx were tallied in.
So if you're hungry, mad, concerned, or just want some bounty dough...  let's do this.
What ya got? (no pm plz, in here only)

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:53:00 AM

It works like this:
- you find buyer or seller finds buyer. I don't do anything here. Matchmaking is not an option.

Then both mail me to this email with ":  (jani@iconomi.net)   "email should be between all of us" Do not contact seperate, no time for matchmaker service. [/size]   (edited by request.)
- which email buyer wants to have for this account (we're swapping full accounts only to emails previously not on ico.iconomi.net - technical reasons)

I confirm that account has that amount. And send my address (btc/eth/lsk). Then:
--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

So, In response to this, I'd like to offer to buy some tokens from someone here.
My offer is .0002btc per token which is above ico prices because bitcoin went up 40 buck since ico end, and was arguably around the same after all late baks tx were tallied in.
So if you're hungry, mad, concerned, or just want some bounty dough...  let's do this.

what is the proof that this statment written by Jani? where you see Jani saying this and what is the proof that this email is real? are you Jani yourself? (I don't think so) I am in telegram and Jani didn't say a word about this. I asked Sladana and she said "NO". (I asked him buying account is allowed and she only replied with one word. I still don't clear what was the meaning of that when she already stated that she'll be escrow for ICO account sales.)
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:19:17 AM

It works like this:

Then both mail me to this email with ":  (jani@iconomi.net)   "email should be between all of us" Do not contact seperate, no time for matchmaker service. [/size]   (edited by request.)

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

So, In response to this, I'd like to offer to buy some tokens from someone here.

what is the proof that this statment written by Jani? where you see Jani saying this and what is the proof that this email is real? are you Jani yourself? (I don't think so) I am in telegram and Jani didn't say a word about this. I asked Sladana and she said "NO". (I asked him buying account is allowed and she only replied with one word. I still don't clear what was the meaning of that when she already stated that she'll be escrow for ICO account sales.)
If you go back to my posts you'll see that I exposed him as being the co founder himself Smiley

And about selling thing I decided not to sell my ICN tokens because still have faith in iconomi even I had a buyer and with 80% my tokens from bounty.
BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:24:28 AM

Honestly, its ridiculous that people are blaming ICONOMi for what happened, to some folks, sending the coins may seem like an easy and straightforward solution, but I don't believe its the right thing to do when the dedicated blockchain is down.

Worst case scenario if ICONOMI chooses to migrate, my humble opinion is to do so with a "blockchain" that is robust and well established, i.e Counterparty which itself is built on the Bitcoin blockchain and has some of the most impressive and honest developers in the crypto community.

my two cents

Your "two cents" is a true possible solution so success; and could indeed help much in this scenario.
After a short examination of Counterparty it seems they have a great and perfect foundation for this.
I have emailed that to Jani to be sure he sees it. Thank-you.

Why can't you just wait for the ETH network to calm down.
For all we know moving to another chain will also take time and maybe by then we can expect ICN to be released on November.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
CounterParty current Market cap: $10,539,308
ICONOMI current Market cap: 10,682,516.42 * 100 / 85 = $12,567,666

ICONOMI Market Cap is already bigger than CounterParty MarketCap, therefore CounterParty is NO GO.

I don't see how that matters at all. Berkshire Hathaway's marketcap is bigger than any one of it's constituents barring Apple.

CounterParty community is minuscule comparing to Ethereum community.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:26:53 AM

someone111 I dont think the shares are set in stone as the Iconomi team were still mining the tokens last week. Also its not the fact that it could attract new investors but could be the difference between Iconomi's success and no success. Could you imagine a half working platform's index with >3% invested in its own parent blockchain. Dividends are based on ethers success or else no one would spend their precious euro for ether. If that was the case who would want to hold a coin that gets dividends in Eth. There's a reason why ETC is a thing and has more volume and why there will be duplicates of Iconomi in the future because the idea behind dividends are a great idea, just not always in ether.

Don't you think ICONOMI is a duplicate? ANTshares also have this feature as far as i know, i'm just not sure if they also offer dividends but yes the idea of index fund and performance fund is also on antshare.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:27:30 AM

If you go back to my posts you'll see that I exposed him as being the co founder himself Smiley

And about selling thing I decided not to sell my ICN tokens because still have faith in iconomi even I had a buyer and with 80% my tokens from bounty.

same with you i'm still have faith iconomi is have future, i dont want to sell my ICN below ico price, but i think people who sell their ICN is need real cash for daily live

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:28:18 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 04:42:16 AM by MrPresident

All you had is a shoddy untrue conspiracy theory on that which makes me laugh! thx for the chuckle! I'm simply another small-time investor trying to get a few extra tokens mate; looking after his investment...  and trying hard to buy some tokens from the peeps who were whining about being in a rush...  Opportunity knocked, I answered, and no legit reply offer has materialized as of yet... Which to me means the screamers wanting to dump were most likely bounty whorebots trying to pollute the thread. I mean, seriously, If I just collected 10+m usd in btc why the heck would I be wanting to buy bounty tokens hahaha...  anyway...   So, again, I ask.... How many ya got to sell me?

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:30:19 AM

Just wairing when 25 oct because i can't wait  this awesome project..one think i be lieveveICONOMI ro a moon later keep patient guys
Wall-Street

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:38:40 AM

Don't you think ICONOMI is a duplicate? ANTshares also have this feature as far as i know, i'm just not sure if they also offer dividends but yes the idea of index fund and performance fund is also on antshare.

This Antshares? antshares.org ?

I highly doubt they have anything like ICONOMI's index fund and performance fund.

kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:58:34 AM

Surely not.

Antshares and Iconomi are quite different.

Basically, iconomi is a investment platform. Whereas, antshares is a cryptocurrency just to be used like btc.
Iconomi token holders would get dividends while ANS holders would get nothing.
Both of them come from different parts of the world. Iconomi is Europe based while antshares is China based block chain.

Investments in ico would be used in different ways.

For antshares we get ANS.
Antshares (ANS) are used to accumulate another token, ANC, which is used to register assets. ANS holders can also vote for nodes to confirm transactions.

For Iconomi, we are getting partnership in the company. Actually we have become the cofounders of iconomi.

There is NO Index or Performance fund in Antshares.
tiredday

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:27:02 AM

Right, if they have own blockchain, it will be better but if they would raise much less money. Big ico used ethereum ico hype, so I feel the market cap is overvalued now.
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: