Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:59:16 PM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

The coin swap in which we'll accept ADZcoin V1 at a 5:1 ratio for ADZcoin V2 will officially end next Friday October 28!

Make sure if you still have coins in exchanges or offline wallets to send to this address:

9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h

This message will be repeated daily and after Friday we will permanently shut ADZ V1 down and start preparing for the ADZ V2 crowdsale at $0.50 per coin!

Make sure to read the latest blog post on the ADZcoindesk to understand why ADZcoin V2 will become one of the major cryptocurrencies in the world pretty soon!

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

Have a great day,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:19:45 PM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

The coin swap in which we'll accept ADZcoin V1 at a 5:1 ratio for ADZcoin V2 will officially end next Friday October 28!

Make sure if you still have coins in exchanges or offline wallets to send to this address:

This message will be repeated daily and after Friday we will permanently shut ADZ V1 down and start preparing for the ADZ V2 crowdsale at $0.50 per coin!

Make sure to read the latest blog post on the ADZcoindesk to understand why ADZcoin V2 will become one of the major cryptocurrencies in the world pretty soon!

Have a great day,
Jens
What happens to the coin in my web wallet in adzbuzz site?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:24:21 PM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

Have a great day,
Jens

These will automatically be swapped to ADZ V2, this update only refers to coins in exchnages and offline wallets.

if The coins were added to your  ADZbuzz web wallet before the swap ended they will be exchanged to ADZ V1 at 1:1 ratio (October 16) and if they were added after the swap it'll be at 5:1 ratio.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:25:44 PM

Thank you sir, as I am earnestly waiting for this announcement swap as this is only our second chance. May ask sir,after sending on that address, we will send you a message for confirmation? or you have some to attend this 5:1 swap?

Open for Campaigns
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:31:27 PM

Thank you sir, as I am earnestly waiting for this announcement swap as this is only our second chance. May ask sir,after sending on that address, we will send you a message for confirmation? or you have some to attend this 5:1 swap?

Sure no prob!

yes best send a message with your username and ADZbuzz wallet we will add the coins there.

Join Buzzex.io
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:50:51 PM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

Have a great day,
Jens

These will automatically be swapped to ADZ V2, this update only refers to coins in exchnages and offline wallets.

if The coins were added to your  ADZbuzz web wallet before the swap ended they will be exchanged to ADZ V1 at 1:1 ratio (October 16) and if they were added after the swap it'll be at 5:1 ratio.
Jens, I have this technical question as a miner, the ADZcoins are constantly sent from pool to my ADZbuzz wallet. There I had some amount of coins before October 16 and more coins are added daily so if I understand correctly the support team will be able to track transaction how much coins are qualify for swap 1:1 and all the rest 5:1? Also when you recommend to stop mining adz v1 or do it until the blockchain will be stopped?
Thank you
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:01:01 PM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

Have a great day,
Jens

I have also updated the OP. So there's no reason for people to miss this swap Smiley
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:32:44 AM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

Have a great day,
Jens

Jens, I have this technical question as a miner, the ADZcoins are constantly sent from pool to my ADZbuzz wallet. There I had some amount of coins before October 16 and more coins are added daily so if I understand correctly the support team will be able to track transaction how much coins are qualify for swap 1:1 and all the rest 5:1? Also when you recommend to stop mining adz v1 or do it until the blockchain will be stopped?
Thank you

Yes that's exactly right we have the backlog so we'll know how many coins were sent before the swap date and how many after. I suggest you stop mining all together this Friday.

As mentioned if your coins are in ADZbuzz no need to do anything we will swap them for ADZ V2 next week. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:59:03 AM

Such a... coin... 5:1... Shit...

So to exchange my honestly mined ADZcoins at this predatory ratio I should send it to 9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, right?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:18:53 AM

Such a... coin... 5:1... Shit...

So to exchange my honestly mined ADZcoins at this predatory ratio I should send it to 9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, right?

ADZcoin Intrinsic value after launch: $5.75

A pretty good deal I would say Wink

Just read the latest blog post here to find out the complete overview: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

Also the procedure for final swap is this as already mentioned in the comment just above your reply:

I will be posting another update later today but if you send coins please send your ADZbuzz username, ADZbuzz wallet address and ADZ address you used to send coins to our support desk: http://adzbuzzhelp.com All coins in ADZbuzz will be swapped automatically. Thank you

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:42:34 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 03:11:55 AM by JensS

Jens Steyaert No but as mentioned above we will have a yearly goal o growing the company revenue with more than 20% and then the inflation doesn't matter. Also don't forget that we will have other revenue streams which can be used to control the rate of inflation and all advertising sales are locked for 12 months. I do'nt see how a fixed inflation percentage will hurt the value of ADZ in the long run, and I definately don't see how that would matter for people that bought ADZ for pennies. Smiley

-INFLATION DOESN'T  MATTER??? what  do you  call a dev that  doesn't believe on inflation? idiot  right???

I like to discuss that with you.

Please debunk these reasons of me explaining why inflation does't matter with a reply at a decent level (and don't be surprised if it's deleted when you fail to do so):

1. ADZcoin is not a crypto in the sense you think. It's not backed by the assumption it has value, it will actually have value because people will pay for it when ordering a real product (ad space). Online advertising is kind of a billion dollar business in case you haven't noticed and Facebook rakes in billions of dollars every month...

This system will self-control the price of ADZcoin and actually create a pretty stable price that grows along with the growth of ADZbuzz.

In fact, the intrinsic value after a succesful launch (with pretty high budget and viral system) will be $5.75 per coin! (Find the detailed calculation here: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/).

Now you say Inflation matters a lot and even call me an idiot for this (in poor English and without any argument but hey, what's to be expected?)...

Let's do the same calculation after 10 years (!) with the 20% inflation at half the growth rate of Facebook! (let's be humble and 10 years is basically ages online)

-> 15 billion page views per day x 3 = 45 billion ad views per day (based on 2012 FB stats so not even 10 years)
-> 309 million coins by then
-> CTR of 0,015 (very low assumption with high level targeting)
-> Cost per click = $0.5 (pretty low too)
-> Calculation: 1 / 309,000,000 (total coins) X 15,000,000,000 (total ad views) X 365 (12 month lock) = 17,718 page views per ADZ
-> At a CTR of 0.015 and CPC of $0.5 the intrinsic value of ADZ = $132.885

So in 10 years time, the value of ADZ will have grown more than 2300%.

So please, try to use your best explanation to refute this simple logic and explain why inflation will matter for ADZcoin, you seem to be pretty hard-headed so i'm sure you have the perfect explantion and "warn" people with your honest beliefs.

2. No inflation would create a huge bubble.

This one speaks for itself, because if we limit the amount of coins in existence the value of ADZ will skyrocket after launch and is bound to be hit by a huge crash the moment some people decide to cash out. Our system will provide solid growth and the price will adjust according to the intrinsic value calculation, NOT specualtion that feeds trolls who try to scam other people.

ADZcoin won't allow this, so please explain in the best words you have (if any) what is wrong with this?

ADZcoin will have a double purpose, investors get daily rewards and will try to make a ROI on their initial deposit, this will create a entirely different paradigm of investing in cryptocurrencies...

3. Inflation is basically necessary for growth.

ADZcoin will not solely have the purpose of backing the ADZbuzz ad space. We really want to make ADZbuzzPay, our own in-house payment processor and marketplace a success and for that, inflation is needed.

If people think the value of their coins will triple in a month, the won't spend coins in ADZcoin stores. We want to stimulate the ADZcoin economy as it will give us a lot more options to reward publishers, the other main element of the ADZcoin project.

Again, please explain why we would want to attract hoarders and pump an dump scammers? You are one yourself so good riddence I would say...

Our system will keep the low-level investors at a distance, so go ahead and spread more nonsense, it's quite beneficial for us and we are happyme's, all of us! (fe: you don't see Ethereum affected by the dozens of scam accusations now do you? Proof no serious investor listens to crap and only cares about facts...)

Oh an in addition to this, just about every economist agrees that inflation is needed for the economy, just saying...

4. Growth of ADZbuzz is unlimited

If we don't allow more coins to be created this would basically send out a message to potential investors that we don't believe in our project.

If you do the calculations yourself, you can easily see the yearly growth of ADZcoin value, all we need to do is make ADZbuzz a success. We will do that, period.

The intrinsic value calculation is ALL that matters for ADZcoin. If we grow ADZbuzz, attract advertisers and grow the economy, ADZcoin will become one of the top coins in the world by market cap very soon.

-> We have a viral system
-> We have a decent sized budget to do some major promo's when developments are ready
-> We have a dedicated team of 15 developers and numerous volunteers
-> Our system genuinly helps people
-> Our system helps people that will help us grow!

So pretty please, with sugar on top, give me your final argument as to why you think inflation is bad for ADZcoin?

I'm sure real investors will do just a little research so you owe them at least that I guess. Smiley

Jens

PS: I'm really curious about your reply. Smiley

NOTE :THIS COMMENT  MAY ERASE ANYTIME.  CONSIDER YOUR SELF LUCKY  IF YOU READ  THIS MESSAGE.

You are erasing my post  coz you're  afraid that everyone  knows the truth. Being  optimistic  must be balance  from reality.  Your  calculation is just a mere imagination. that's  what  you've promise during ADZ  ver. 1. without  traders  like us who catch the dumps,  the value  of your coin is like a shit like what is happening  right  now.

1. ADZcoin is not a crypto in the sense you think.

-this is one of the most stupid explanation you ever said.  it's  not a crypto?  why bother  adding it on crypto platform? you see how stupid  you are???

2. This system will self-control the price of ADZcoin and actually create a pretty stable price.

-this is what you've  promise  during  ADZ ver.1.  you can't  even stabilize  a limited  supply  coin how much  more unlimited  supply  forever.

3. No inflation would create a huge bubble.
-Dont kid your  self 50M  already made a huge  inflation.  what do you expect  if it's more than  50M ADZ.

4. Inflation is basically necessary for growth.
-dude you already  said you don't  believe  in inflation.  make up your  mind.  

5. Growth of ADZbuzz is unlimited

If we don't allow more coins to be created this would basically send out a message to potential investors that we don't believe in our project.

-Growth of coin  supply  is unlimited, that is reality.  grow of ADZBUZZ , i don't  think  so.another  promise  before  that never  met.
Adding more coins every year is just for your  own gain but  never  on the investors side. how is that for a reality  check.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

before  i forgot  you haven't  answer my questions before  and delete  it.  i just  summarize  it.

1. why 5:1 ratio?  is it fair for the investors?

2. why swapping is not announced in YOBIT  and CCEX  but Announced  in LIVECOIN  where only  few volume made?

3. 3 days swap???  only scammers  do that.  if you have no intention  to scam people,  you will  give them ample of time to make a swap and it  should  be 1:1. you already  said you blocked ADZ  addresses that has MILLIONS  of ADZ that exploit  ADZBUZZ.  fish caught on their  mouth  dude.

4. you are accusing me of exploiting  ADZBUZZ, i don't  even register on that  fuckin  site. by the way  that's  already  been used  by a lot of scammers to come up for another  scam coin version.  swap is a good accomplish.

No arguments huh? Wow i'm surprised  Roll Eyes

Or you consider this one:

"3. No inflation would create a huge bubble.
-Dont kid your  self 50M  already made a huge  inflation.  what do you expect  if it's more than  50M ADZ."

Thanks for replying though you just confirmed what everybody else is thinking, we all had a good laugh. Smiley

I'll just give my basic views on your ramblings and ellaborate on things you (willingly?) don't seem to understand again, even though it's an exercise in futility (I like our concept so much so I can't resist, it's not because I think anybody here believes a word you say though don't get excited...):

1. ADZcoin is not a crypto in the sense you think.

-this is one of the most stupid explanation you ever said.  it's  not a crypto?  why bother  adding it on crypto platform? you see how stupid  you are???

It will be added here in the asset section: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/views/all/ These are pretty much all added here...
If you have any understanding of my previous debunking answer you would understand what this means and why ADZcoin is not a crypto in the sense you think...

Uhm... who looks stupid exactly?

2. This system will self-control the price of ADZcoin and actually create a pretty stable price.
-this is what you've  promise  during  ADZ ver.1.  you can't  even stabilize  a limited  supply  coin how much  more unlimited  supply  forever.

We haven't launched yet so that's irrelevant, let's see what happens when the ADZbuzzer is actually ready shall we?

3. No inflation would create a huge bubble.
-Dont kid your  self 50M  already made a huge  inflation.  what do you expect  if it's more than  50M ADZ.

That doesn't make any sense, my calculation is pretty logical and every intelligent human being can agree with it. You can even adjust the numbers if you're more pessimistic, so go ahead give and it a try and come back to us with your findings. Smiley

4. Inflation is basically necessary for growth.
-dude you already  said you don't  believe  in inflation.  make up your  mind.  

We made up our mind as we have finalized the system... read it here: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

I don't believe in inflation when the coin isn't backed by anything, if it's backed by an asset that grows faster it's good for growth of the entire project. Or you weren't able to get that from my previous reply? It's pretty simple to understand to be honest, everybody else does. Smiley

5. Growth of ADZbuzz is unlimited

-Growth of coin  supply  is unlimited, that is reality.  grow of ADZBUZZ , i don't  think  so.another  promise  before  that never  met.
Adding more coins every year is just for your  own gain but  never  on the investors side. how is that for a reality  check.

If you don't believe in the viral system of the ADZbuzzer (which hasn't launched by the way so nothing previous can compare with this event), then that's your right, everybody's entitled to an opinion. Nobody longs for you to become an active ADZbuzz member (a member anywhere for that matter) so goodbye and stay happy...

How exactly is it for our gain though if we give away the coins to advertisers and publishers and use the rest to grow the company?

We have a lot more to gain if we didn't do the swap (in your mind at least, quite the opposite from your way of thinking) so your reasoning is a bit off...

And so what if we make money to grow our company? You think our 15 devs work for free?

28 items being worked on this very moment, while you are wasting your time and life doing something that wil have zero effect on the outcome of ADZbuzz...

Good luck convincing people a business doesn't need cashflow to grow...  Roll Eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer your questions:

1. why 5:1 ratio?  is it fair for the investors?

The swap has been announced for many weeks so everybody had more than 10 days to swap at 1:1 ratio. We make the rules, if you don't follow them or care to read the updates then that's not our fault... The ratio 5:1 is an amazing deal by the way, we'll start selling the coins (read: ad space if you care to understand what our coins represent) at $0.50 so stop with your stupid nonsnese this is a bad deal, it's insulting and you look very ridiculous...Or you didn't notice yet that nobody else is complaining really if they understand this simple fact?

Kinda suspicious don't you think you are unable to comprehend this?

Everybody, try to grasp this: What the anonymous Happyme1818 is saying here is that swapping a coin for 2-5 cents that will be sold for 50 cents some weeks from now is bad for the investor that bought the coins at cents...

Nobody can be this stupid to think this is a bad deal right?  Wink

2. why swapping is not announced in YOBIT  and CCEX  but Announced  in LIVECOIN  where only  few volume made?

Yobit support doesn't reply to our tickets, they have NO support, only Livecoin did so that's the simple reason. We did post frequently in the troll box though  the week before the swap, I really doubt you didn't see that, you prety much live there right?

3. 3 days swap???  only scammers  do that.  if you have no intention  to scam people,  you will  give them ample of time to make a swap and it  should  be 1:1. you already  said you blocked ADZ  addresses that has MILLIONS  of ADZ that exploit  ADZBUZZ.  fish caught on their  mouth  dude.

Two weeks swap...Was announced and the fact you are so butthurt about this whole event just exposes you as one of the scammers and thieves who exploited our generosity early on and got his ADZ address blacklisted for the swap. In this case, you lost, nothing to gain here anymore...

4. you are accusing me of exploiting  ADZBUZZ, i don't  even register on that  fuckin  site. by the way  that's  already  been used  by a lot of scammers to come up for another  scam coin version.  swap is a good accomplish.

If you think anybody will believe that after your ridiculous ramblings in poor English, good luck...

I wish you a happy time in the Yobit Scambox, I think there's more to gain for you there were you can communicate at your own level.  Grin

Jens

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:55:17 AM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

Have a great day,
Jens

I have also updated the OP. So there's no reason for people to miss this swap Smiley

Maybe should put it also in the title? Something like "last day for swap, friday 28th october"
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:08:05 AM

Hi Everybody,

Attention:

Have a great day,
Jens

Maybe should put it also in the title? Something like "last day for swap, friday 28th october"

Done
cryptme

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:07:11 PM

Why there is no mention about coinswap on http://adzcoin.org/ ?

Can i withdraw old coin directly to your wallet from exchange, or is it wise to transfer them from my adz wallet?

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:34:34 PM

Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we have been able to finish the complete overview of the crowdsale and ADZbuzz exchange and our developers will start now with the development of the first version!

I created a new blog post with more info about this:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

We are also starting to get into full swing and our new devs are currently working on numerous new features for ADZbuzz (29 items total as of now!). I'll make a complete overview one of these days with more info about that.

Finally, if you still have ADZ V1 in an exchange or offline wallet, make sure to read the update here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1444537

The final swap ends this Friday October 28!

Make sure to read the blog post and have a great day!

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
millefiori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:37:44 PM

The swap has been announced for many weeks so everybody had more than 10 days to swap at 1:1 ratio.

It depends on what you call proper announcement. For me it's not  Adzbuzz (which is blocked by mostly browsers as invalid or corrupt ssl or something - may be its only  my problem may be not) or BT thread (which is not official notification). There is one business rule to notify other part in written letter directly. not in common but directly. Me and my friend who bought VIP according to my advise didn't receive any e-mails since date of first time we singed in.

For me its a still a question if I was notifyed properly. And yes, I will mine till friday and exchange coins 5:1 because I got trapped and have no choice.  If you say to miners who kept coin (I've sold only few to cover electricity cost) and made your fast transactions possible and entire network stable: "Well guys your fault, but there is unfair wonderful chance for you to loose 1/4 of your coins but get 0,5 price per one ADZ v2"  It sounds not as you think it should be. Just calculate loosed part of stack according to that presented "intrinsic value". 

I can't change anything now but YOU CAN. Wonder if you would... No one exept one rude guy answering my posts here. Well, just talking to myself  Grin
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 02:02:08 PM

The swap has been announced for many weeks so everybody had more than 10 days to swap at 1:1 ratio.

It depends on what you call proper announcement. For me Adzbuzz (which is blocked by mostly browsers as invalid or corrupt ssl or something - may be its only  my problem may be not) or BT thread (which is not official notification). There is one business rule to notify other part in written letter directly. not in common but directly. Me and my friend who bought VIP according to my advise didn't receive any e-mails since date of first time we singed in.

For me its a still a question if I was notifyed properly. And yes, I will mine till friday and exchange coins 5:1 because I got trapped and have no choice.  If you say to miners who kept coin (I've sold only few to cover electricity cost) and made your fast transactions possible and entire network stable: "Well guys your fault, but there is unfair wonderful chance for you to loose 1/4 of your coins but get 0,5 price per one ADZ v2"  It sounds not as you think it should be. Just calculate loosed part of stack according to that presented "intrinsic value". 

I can't change anything now but YOU CAN. Wonder if you would... No one exept one rude guy answering my posts here. Well, just talking to myself  Grin

A big countdown telling you what to do on our main site is a proper announcement...

I find these excuses about not being able to log in or being on vacation and what not a bit unrealistic to be honest...There surely was a way for you to find out about the swap if you care about your investment. We can only do that much, offering this extra period is the final thing...

The rules are what they are and if you exchange your coins before Friday you still get a good deal.

Join Buzzex.io
millefiori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:31:38 PM

Ok I see. Hope after INC or LLC or other legal entity formation you will operate under the particular state law and in acordance with customary business practices.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 02:43:16 PM

Ok I see. Hope after INC or LLC or other legal entity formation you will operate under the particular state law and in acordance with customary business practices.

That is stating the obvious...

I hope after the swap you also care about your investments just a bit more to avoid missing out on important info, a simple login once a week during the beta phase would do in 100% of the cases...

Join Buzzex.io
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:57:26 PM

https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-files.zip

Not Found

The requested URL /adzcoin-files.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Where can I download wallet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: