Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 03:33:11 PM

https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-files.zip

Not Found

The requested URL /adzcoin-files.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Where can I download wallet ?

Here is your wallet located (the only relevant one at this moment):

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=adzcoin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:46:21 PM

https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-files.zip

Not Found

The requested URL /adzcoin-files.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Where can I download wallet ?

Here is your wallet located (the only relevant one at this moment):

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=adzcoin
thanks for this link jenss as i also wants to have the wallet in my laptop, good luck.
bctacc32

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

-

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:54:33 PM

I read the update about the 5:1 swap.

But we don't necessarily have to send to the mentioned address; we can also send them to the ADZbuzz web wallet to be swapped, right?
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:56:02 PM

Quote from: JensS

If I transfer my coins to the address 9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h how do you know that I sent ?
https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=adzcoin&tab2=withdraw - This page is under maintenance. Please come back again soon.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:08:09 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 04:24:26 PM by coinstatic

Quote from: JensS

If I transfer my coins to the address 9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h how do you know that I sent ?
https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=adzcoin&tab2=withdraw - This page is under maintenance. Please come back again soon.

It has been mentioned that if your coins are already in your ADZbuzz wallet they will automatically be swapped. You DON'T need to send them

You only send coins to that address if they are on exchanges or offline wallet. After that please send your ADZbuzz username, ADZbuzz wallet address and ADZ address you used to send coins to the support desk: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/index.php?a=add
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:12:19 PM

And please remember if your coins are already in your ADZbuzz wallet then you won't have to do anything.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:22:33 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 11:23:45 PM by drays

The swap has been announced for many weeks so everybody had more than 10 days to swap at 1:1 ratio.

It depends on what you call proper announcement. For me it's not  Adzbuzz (which is blocked by mostly browsers as invalid or corrupt ssl or something - may be its only  my problem may be not) or BT thread (which is not official notification). There is one business rule to notify other part in written letter directly. not in common but directly. Me and my friend who bought VIP according to my advise didn't receive any e-mails since date of first time we singed in.

For me its a still a question if I was notifyed properly. And yes, I will mine till friday and exchange coins 5:1 because I got trapped and have no choice.  If you say to miners who kept coin (I've sold only few to cover electricity cost) and made your fast transactions possible and entire network stable: "Well guys your fault, but there is unfair wonderful chance for you to loose 1/4 of your coins but get 0,5 price per one ADZ v2"  It sounds not as you think it should be. Just calculate loosed part of stack according to that presented "intrinsic value".  

I can't change anything now but YOU CAN. Wonder if you would... No one exept one rude guy answering my posts here. Well, just talking to myself  Grin

I also can answer your post, millefiori, so you feel you are not alone here Smiley

yes, we were tricked by this dev, and he made our coins cost 5 times less than the coins kept on website (just because he wanted so - as he said, he sets the rules, he is the master and god of this universe, and you have to play by the rules he set). Sure that sucks, that would probably be illegal outside of crypto, but its the way it is. The people who swapped (the ones who were loyal to this 'god of his small universe', and were diligent enough to check this up every week/day), got a bonus for being loyal followers. The coins value has increased by 'taxing' (80% tax, huh) the slow ADZv1 holders, and making their coins cost 5 time less.

He will probably tell again - your ADZv1 coins cost so much more, because ADZv2 will cost $0.5, and he will repeat that again and again. The fact is -
 - if one had 100,000 ADZ and he was fast enough and made the first swap, he will have 100,000 ADZv2.
 - If he was on vacation and didn't make the swap, then he will have 20,000 ADZv2.
What a great trick!! You may ask - "where are the remaining 80,000"??  Huh. Great question!! Check in your pockets... do you see them.. not!? Hehe, yes they are not in your pocket anymore! Only Jens the Magician knows where they are!! They have disappeared!! How convenient! The coin supply has magically decreased, and so ADZv2 gains value. Isn't that great?!

In real world such things have different names: some call it 'swindle', others call it 'fraud', some may call it just 'cheating'. But hey - we are in Jens the Magician's Magic World, here it is called 'Great Deal'!

And yes, we were trapped, you, me, Rabinovich, and many others. We have no choice but to mine or buy the cheap ADZv1 now (which devalues like crazy, exactly as I predicted and told), to lower the average cost of coins we have...

It doesn't makes sense to ask JensS to review this unreasonable swap rate, as he made that intentionally, and he knows very well why he did that.
He probably knew he will get more enemies by doing this, but well, you always get enemies when you do bad things, so... he was prepared. See him telling - 'ignore the trolls'. Every unhappy ADZv1 holder is a troll now.

I intentionally don't ask JensS anything, as I don't want to listen BS back again ('new-vasyuki'-style answers - if you know what I mean).

coinstatic, I wonder if you will delete this one  Grin. I would prefer it to stay, if possible, I don't post too often, and I spent some time writing this, just tried to explain how I feel regarding this amazing swap deals. No trolling, just presenting alternative point of view Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:37:50 PM

Dont really understand the swap thing seems to me that if ADZ2 are worth $0.5 and ADZ1 are currently $0.003 so if I brought 5000 adz now it would cost me $150, i now swap these at a rate of 5:1 I get 1000 V2 at $0.5 = $500 worth. V1 would have to be priced on the exchanges > $0.1 for me not to be in profit. Which i think equates to 0.00015btc

Surely i have got it wrong

*Image Removed*
millefiori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:57:35 PM

The fact is -
 - if one had 100,000 ADZ and he was fast enough and made the first swap, he will have 100,000 ADZv2.
 - If he was on vacation and didn't make the swap, then he will have 20,000 ADZv2.

Exactly. And what will those people do who couldn't swap 5;1 till friday? Waiting for days after friday time to see their doom and dev's answer to their posts.

You know, I believe every man on Earth is born with internal feeling of fairness and justice. You can kill and say you had to, you can theft to feed your family and say to yourself something but you will never cheat that inner feeling. Never. And my present feeling is unambiguously. Any one with proper education should fill the same. Truth is truth and nothing else

camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:18:12 PM

Dont really understand the swap thing seems to me that if ADZ2 are worth $0.5 and ADZ1 are currently $0.003 so if I brought 5000 adz now it would cost me $150, i now swap these at a rate of 5:1 I get 1000 V2 at $0.5 = $500 worth. V1 would have to be priced on the exchanges > $0.1 for me not to be in profit. Which i think equates to 0.00015btc

If ADZ v1 is $0.003 now, then considerin 5:1 swap it means it currently cost $0.015 for 1ADZ v2. Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

This line is not intended for u bt others who'r still whining. People hav th option of focussin on past negatives and cry OR they hav th option of ignorin missed chances, focus on opportunities and take better decisions. Its their choice basically. For me $0.15 against $0.5 is far better deal if I am interested in this biz. If Im not interested then it does not matter to me what goes on here. Its that simple. I won't waste my energy on cryin and whinin on anythin. People who do this, they know what kind of life they live and feelings they get. I dont even want to here those. My sympathy is with them bt its just limited to that only. I take my decisions based upon my analysis of situations and future prospects.

Hope to see, meet and interact with more of th thinkers in my life experience then whiners. Sometimes dont even like to come back to this thread because of all these low life people. This biz does not deserve these kinda souls. Coinstatic does right in deletin these else this thread will become a dustbin.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 10:39:19 PM

If ADZ v1 is $0.003 now, then considerin 5:1 swap it means it currently cost $0.015 for 1ADZ v2. Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

This line is not intended for u bt others who'r still whining. People hav th option of focussin on past negatives and cry OR they hav th option of ignorin missed chances, focus on opportunities and take better decisions. Its their choice basically. For me $0.15 against $0.5 is far better deal if I am interested in this biz. If Im not interested then it does not matter to me what goes on here. Its that simple. I won't waste my energy on cryin and whinin on anythin. People who do this, they know what kind of life they live and feelings they get. I dont even want to here those. My sympathy is with them bt its just limited to that only. I take my decisions based upon my analysis of situations and future prospects.

Hope to see, meet and interact with more of th thinkers in my life experience then whiners. Sometimes dont even like to come back to this thread because of all these low life people. This biz does not deserve these kinda souls. Coinstatic does right in deletin these else this thread will become a dustbin.

Don't waste your time the next 2-3 months all the updates on this forum will be about feature additions on ADZbuzz and posting the member count that grows into the millions. Smiley

This has nothing to do with the swap or the price etc. Crypto isn't exact science and not everybody can gain. All these pointless discussions simply won't take us off our goal to build a high quality social media platform and help publishers and advertisers.

And that's about it. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:56:00 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 11:10:04 PM by drays

Don't waste your time the next 2-3 months all the updates on this forum will be about feature additions on ADZbuzz and posting the member count that grows into the millions. Smiley

This has nothing to do with the swap or the price etc. Crypto isn't exact science and not everybody can gain. All these pointless discussions simply won't take us off our goal to build a high quality social media platform and help publishers and advertisers.

My last statement to you Jens. You probably noticed how the early pre-mine (instamine) of Steem was thrown on the face of Steem founders when their project (a really great project btw) began getting attention. Of course you noticed, as you wrote a long article about Steem.

So you should know the fraudulent action of yours (voluntarily decreasing the coin supply by depriving the part of holders of 80% of their holdings), will be thrown on your face when/if your project gets traction. Nothing is going to be forgotten. When you make bad things, expect them to come back to you. I hope you got that into consideration. If not, think once more before proceeding with fraud.

Take care.

P.S. And I wish you have some more followers who are able at least write like grown men, without eating/dropping all the last letters.

... this space is not for rent ...
millefiori

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:11:00 PM

Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

You right, still a bargain if you are speculative investor and enter just now and exit on first pump peak. But it's also loose if you stacked 100k coins and "didn't swap in time cuz u r late - thats all"   Wink  
In old and new thread we all have seen predictions of the ADZv1 price. And what we have now? Or even week ago... Let's check in a month or two. Time will show everything and put everything on the right places.
----
OK, it's time for me to quit useless talking. We call it "dialog of blind and deaf" - consensus will never be reached.  I've spent another hour to look through previous thread and also this one, so my vision is now clear and I'm going to spend my time more rationally studying zcash forums

Wish you all guys great success and all the best! And tothemoon off cource  Cheesy    
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 11:29:36 PM

My last statement to you Jens. You probably noticed how the early pre-mine (instamine) of Steem was thrown on the face of Steem founders when their project (a really great project btw) began getting attention. Of course you noticed, as you wrote a long article about Steem.

So you should know the fraudulent action of yours (voluntarily decreasing the coin supply by depriving the part of holders of 80% of their holdings), will be thrown on your face when/if your project gets traction. Nothing is going to be forgotten. When you make bad things, expect them to come back to you. 'Karma is a bitch' - its how you English-speakers tell, right?.. I hope you got that into consideration.

P.S. And I wish you have some more followers who are able at least write like grown men, without eating/dropping all the letters.

Take care.

Well making everybody happy is not something in our power. If the holders you talk about don't care about our project (and don't tell me the swap wasn't properly announced on ADZbuzz, our main site) then the karma is against them, not the people that make the rules. You can try to convince yourself as much as you want this isn't the case but that's just about everybody's opinion unless that of the people that were "sloppy" with their investment.

Now comparing with Steemit is like an insult since "Steem" doesn't have any intrinsic value. It's a pure specualtors coin and that's the exact reason it's crashing (I predicted that right?) and why it's getting a lot of criticism. If it had grown from $5 to $10 by now because they would have integrated a great system like ADZ V2 will have and at least use their traffic as asset, nobody would be talking about the pre-mine now, just saying...

We have created a system that will erradicate the people who drive the value of coins at the moment, my last blog post clearly explains that if you care to read it this time around: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

So in that sense, maybe  a couple of dozen people that didn't care initially about our project and missed the swap announcement (a big countdown on our main site) will have no stake in the outcome of our project, zero, nill, nada...

The simple fact of the matter is: If ADZbuzz succeeds, ADZcoin will succeed. The people we'll advertise to simply don't care about this forum or anything speculators will try to do in order to bring the price down, and a distant story about some policy change some specualtors didn't agree with won't bother them at all if they can advertise cheaper and make a bigger ROI on ADZbuzz than on other sites...

We'll be helping millions of website owners driving more traffic and earning more money, and helping a lot of advertisers cut their advertising budget in half or more.

Karma???!  Are you serious?  Shocked

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 11:48:31 PM

Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

You right, still a bargain if you are speculative investor and enter just now and exit on first pump peak. But it's also loose if you stacked 100k coins and "didn't swap in time cuz u r late - thats all"   Wink  
In old and new thread we all have seen predictions of the ADZv1 price. And what we have now? Or even week ago... Let's check in a month or two. Time will show everything and put everything on the right places.
----
OK, it's time for me to quit useless talking. We call it "dialog of blind and deaf" - consensus will never be reached.  I've spent another hour to look through previous thread and also this one, so my vision is now clear and I'm going to spend my time more rationally studying zcash forums

Wish you all guys great success and all the best! And tothemoon off cource  Cheesy    

Well first of all thanks, I appreciate your comments (really)...

Secondly, the main thing now is that we just recently hired 12 new devs, so 15 people are working full-time on improving ADZbuzz. This never happened before as we had just 1 or 2 developers which is cleary not enough for a project of this scale...

At the moment of writing 29 features are being worked on!

At this pace, ADZbuzz will very soon transform into a high quality site people will love to visit, allowing us to mass promote it to the world.

With the intrinsic value system there simply is no way ADZbuzz and ADZcoin won't succeed, we are all 100% confident and that's all that matters, regardless what anybody says. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 05:57:08 AM

Well making everybody happy is not something in our power. If the holders you talk about don't care about our project (and don't tell me the swap wasn't properly announced on ADZbuzz, our main site) then the karma is against them, not the people that make the rules. You can try to convince yourself as much as you want this isn't the case but that's just about everybody's opinion unless that of the people that were "sloppy" with their investment.

We have created a system that will erradicate the people who drive the value of coins at the moment, my last blog post clearly explains that if you care to read it this time around: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

So in that sense, maybe  a couple of dozen people that didn't care initially about our project and missed the swap announcement (a big countdown on our main site) will have no stake in the outcome of our project, zero, nill, nada...

The simple fact of the matter is: If ADZbuzz succeeds, ADZcoin will succeed. The people we'll advertise to simply don't care about this forum or anything speculators will try to do in order to bring the price down, and a distant story about some policy change some specualtors didn't agree with won't bother them at all if they can advertise cheaper and make a bigger ROI on ADZbuzz than on other sites...

Well, we (me and other people who warned you) have tried to prevent you from committing the fraudulent action of depriving investors of their funds. You chose to proceed with it. Your choice. Let it be this way. You probably had good reasons to do this and to make new enemies. Though I think you just got stubborn, like a child who did something wrong, but will never admit that. Hope the benefits of your action will outweigh the drawbacks.

Advertisers indeed would probably not be interested in this story, but don't hope the potential investors wouldn't take this action of yours into account. They will. Any careful investor checks the history of the people he is going to deal with, as someone who tricked the investors once, will do it again. One has to be extremely careful with tricky people.

Like millefiori, I am also ending this useless discussion (yes - unfortunately useless).

Let Jens The Magician start the second part of the show and maybe - who knows - the coins which magically disappeared from peoples pockets, will reappear in form of golden rain Grin.

Bye

Any careful investor isn't negligent and reads updates related to the investments he makes...

"Advertisers indeed would probably not be interested in this story"

At least you understand why all of these negligence justifying discussions (because that's all it is basically) won't matter one bit for the outcome of our project.

Bye

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:22:11 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 06:38:42 AM by coinstatic

That would be true but ADZ V1 hasn't ever really gone to $0.10+ apart from that one time during p & d which was done by hype from a bunch of pump and dumpers which never lasted long. Majority bought ADZ well below $0.10

But then again the value of ADZ V2 isn't even going to be at $0.50 for long. It's actually going to go higher at $2+ after the crowdsale launch when advertisers swarm in to buy advertising space on ADZbuzz
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:43:07 AM

0.00000496 on yobit  Shocked
you guys dumped this for good and move to ICN or Decent or should it be time to buy? it feels like the chef mate already shouting abandon ship.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:49:37 AM

0.00000496 on yobit  Shocked
you guys dumped this for good and move to ICN or Decent or should it be time to buy? it feels like the chef mate already shouting abandon ship.

I think you should go back to sleep. You listen to hype on yobit rather than reading updates here on what's the plan with the project.

It's been mentioned over a hundred times ADZ version 1 is closing down on Friday and then there will be ADZ version 2 which will start at $0.50. And then sit back and watch the value grow tremendously once advertisers start buying ad space on ADZbuzz.

So ADZ version 1 can go to ZERO and it won't matter as ADZ version 1 will no longer be used after Friday. If you buy ADZ version 1 for below a cent now, you can swap it before Friday for ADZ version 2 at the rate of 5 ADZ version 1 for 1 ADZ version 2
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:50:50 AM

I just read about the swap because I noticed the ADZ price crashing... I understand I need to register at Adzbuzz, but that doesn't seem to work for me... I tried to join, but after filling in account information, the screen goed to the login page, which tells me my profile isn't recognized. Is there a confirmation email I'm supposed to get (but not getting) to complete registration?

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: