Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bctacc32

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

-

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:19:25 PM

I'm sorry but I don't get it.
Where can I swap ADZ v1 to ADZ v2 now (5:1 ratio)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:37:26 PM

1. is it possible if you may consider that invesotors who missed swapping can swap for 1:1 ratio? can you maybe give one last chance for those investors who missed and give one final date such as maybe FRIDAY to swap for 1 ADZ V1 to 1 ADZ V2 as these investors missed the chance and it would only be fair if you allowed this sir. please if you can consider this last time it will be great thanks?

No. The swap has been announced for many weeks now and the 5:1 ratio is still an amazing deal. It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this.

Well... it was clear you'll react like this, as you don't seem to understand or respect the opinion and views of other people.

Anyway, you helped me to make my own personal decision for this project: I will swap to ADZv5 only if the price of ADZv1 will so low that I could not at least return my investment by selling it.
It the price of ADZv1 will be good enough, I'll sell it and don't convert to ADZv2.

Thats just because I really hate the way the investors were handled on this swap. So even though I like the idea behind the project, I cannot trust the devs who can do this to their own community. If this is done once, it will be done again. There is a chance for great returns, but there is big chance to get crewed once again.

Its a pity.

Good luck with this, I am most probably out. I don't think I will be missed by dev team  Grin

Few other considerations from me:

1. Its better to delete the post with "cryptiplier.com" advertisement from your thread. 99% chance this is a simple ponzi, so it would be good to stay away from that, for the project not to be associated with it, and be blamed later, when they deny the payouts.

2. "12 new devs"... I am listening this over and over... But you know what? This is more of a drawback to me than an advantage. You just cannot hire 12 professional devs at once, only low quality devs could be added in bulk. And regardless of that, I would say one more thisng - ading 12 people to the team of 3-4 will create mess much bigger than benefit. Trust me, I have managed teams of different sizes (sometimes more than 12 under direct supervision), so I tell what I really know. Been there seen that.

I know this could be deleted. coinstatic, if you feel it should be deleted, please go ahead and delete it. I respect you personally (cannot tell the same about the dev team), and am ok with your decision on that.

I won't delete your post mate. Instead I'll try my best to explain.

I know many are pissed about the swap ratio but there's actually many investors out there who are happy with the swap. It was mentioned about the deadline will be Sunday everywhere. Even Livecoin posted a notice on their exchange about the swap about a week ago before the Sunday swap.

About the screwing over thing, that would be the case if it was something like 50 ADZ V1 for 1 ADZ V2 along those lines.

The 5 ADZ V1 for 1 ADZ V2 which is going to be the case now was decided to those who missed the swap, but at the same time will benefit them during and after the crowdsale. Because the crowdsale will start off at $0.50 even the people who swapped for 5:1 will still benefit (I know it will be less than the ones who got in early) but still they will definitely profit and not lose out. And then with the plans and the goals to take this business to another level, it's been mentioned and calculated to show that it won't be long where ADZ V2 will reach $2+ or along that line. Benefiting everybody including the ones with the 5:1 swap and the ones who buy during crowdsale at $0.50 when ADZ V1 is shut down. And yes you will be missed and I'd hope you'll still reconsider this that this project benefits even those who swap at 5:1 and will also reap the rewards.

1. Done

2. About the 12 developers they are being trained by the main dev. There's a total of 15 devs. The 3 current devs are which of 2 have already been trained with the code and 1 is the main dev. That main dev is now teaching the new 12 devs and making sure they understand the code and work to perfection. It's being managed well in the office. Once they are ready with the code and begin things will actually come to fruition as they were interviewed a long time ago. Infact this dev hunting had been going on for quite some time (2+ months) taking interviews etc and making sure to pick the best out there. That's why it took a while to finally get hold of 12 developers who will take this platform to another level.

And then, the goal of the company is to push its employees to 100 (I know it sounds surreal now but believe me that's the goal) and also assign a CEO to this project to take this business out there with his/her power.

And for transparency this company is nearly there with the Incorporation and after that things will be public once it's ready. You can even come down and meet the devs and even Jens in the office and talk face to face on how serious everybody is who is involved in this project.

Apart from that though, I do wish you all the best

coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:38:39 PM

I'm sorry but I don't get it.
Where can I swap ADZ v1 to ADZ v2 now (5:1 ratio)?

You will be notified when that's the case. Right now it's still under maintenance.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:52:07 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 06:10:15 PM by coinstatic

@happyme1818

Check the Facebook group that I posted before. Not all investors are on this forum. And also Adzbuzz. A lot of people who invested are on there too and not on this forum. This forum isn't the only place with investors.

And the ones who are buying ADZ V1 right now, those buyers are obviously going for the swap and are aware. These are your happy investors.

I'm giving you the source. Go and ask for all the happy investors in the Facebook group which has over 600 members and you can post there and ask for the happy investors who are fine with the swap and you'll get your replies

That's my final reply to you. The source is there for you, if you are man enough to go there and ask other investors for their opinions. I dare you to ask their opinions.
coinblaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:15:30 PM

I have complete confidence that the team is going to make bank with the new plan, nothing including trolls and heinously wicked souless individuals who only know corruption and theft can stop the project at all. I am for one very happy with the 5-1 swap of V1 to V2 coins because its still profitable for those who are holding version one. getting in at 10 cents versus the market value now, version 2 will only get better. We are backed by real value not some hot air and pump and dump scheme.
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:57:27 PM

Post #640 has not been removed as promised.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:59:10 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 11:33:08 PM by coinstatic

Post #640 has not been removed as promised.

Done
amitd2012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:10:00 PM

1. is it possible if you may consider that invesotors who missed swapping can swap for 1:1 ratio? can you maybe give one last chance for those investors who missed and give one final date such as maybe FRIDAY to swap for 1 ADZ V1 to 1 ADZ V2 as these investors missed the chance and it would only be fair if you allowed this sir. please if you can consider this last time it will be great thanks?

No. The swap has been announced for many weeks now and the 5:1 ratio is still an amazing deal. It feels like an insult if people say this isn't a good deal to be honest. We believe 100% in our project so we stand by this.

Well... it was clear you'll react like this, as you don't seem to understand or respect the opinion and views of other people.

Anyway, you helped me to make my own personal decision for this project: I will swap to ADZv5 only if the price of ADZv1 will so low that I could not at least return my investment by selling it.
It the price of ADZv1 will be good enough, I'll sell it and don't convert to ADZv2.

Thats just because I really hate the way the investors were handled on this swap. So even though I like the idea behind the project, I cannot trust the devs who can do this to their own community. If this is done once, it will be done again. There is a chance for great returns, but there is big chance to get crewed once again.

Its a pity.

Good luck with this, I am most probably out. I don't think I will be missed by dev team  Grin

Few other considerations from me:

1. Its better to delete the post with "cryptiplier.com" advertisement from your thread. 99% chance this is a simple ponzi, so it would be good to stay away from that, for the project not to be associated with it, and be blamed later, when they deny the payouts.

2. "12 new devs"... I am listening this over and over... But you know what? This is more of a drawback to me than an advantage. You just cannot hire 12 professional devs at once, only low quality devs could be added in bulk. And regardless of that, I would say one more thisng - ading 12 people to the team of 3-4 will create mess much bigger than benefit. Trust me, I have managed teams of different sizes (sometimes more than 12 under direct supervision), so I tell what I really know. Been there seen that.

I know this could be deleted. coinstatic, if you feel it should be deleted, please go ahead and delete it. I respect you personally (cannot tell the same about the dev team), and am ok with your decision on that.

I won't delete your post mate. Instead I'll try my best to explain.

I know many are pissed about the swap ratio but there's actually many investors out there who are happy with the swap. It was mentioned about the deadline will be Sunday everywhere. Even Livecoin posted a notice on their exchange about the swap about a week ago before the Sunday swap.

About the screwing over thing, that would be the case if it was something like 50 ADZ V1 for 1 ADZ V2 along those lines.

The 5 ADZ V1 for 1 ADZ V2 which is going to be the case now was decided to those who missed the swap, but at the same time will benefit them during and after the crowdsale. Because the crowdsale will start off at $0.50 even the people who swapped for 5:1 will still benefit (I know it will be less than the ones who got in early) but still they will definitely profit and not lose out. And then with the plans and the goals to take this business to another level, it's been mentioned and calculated to show that it won't be long where ADZ V2 will reach $2+ or along that line. Benefiting everybody including the ones with the 5:1 swap and the ones who buy during crowdsale at $0.50 when ADZ V1 is shut down. And yes you will be missed and I'd hope you'll still reconsider this that this project benefits even those who swap at 5:1 and will also reap the rewards.

1. Done

2. About the 12 developers they are being trained by the main dev. There's a total of 15 devs. The 3 current devs are which of 2 have already been trained with the code and 1 is the main dev. That main dev is now teaching the new 12 devs and making sure they understand the code and work to perfection. It's being managed well in the office. Once they are ready with the code and begin things will actually come to fruition as they were interviewed a long time ago. Infact this dev hunting had been going on for quite some time (2+ months) taking interviews etc and making sure to pick the best out there. That's why it took a while to finally get hold of 12 developers who will take this platform to another level.

And then, the goal of the company is to push its employees to 100 (I know it sounds surreal now but believe me that's the goal) and also assign a CEO to this project to take this business out there with his/her power.

And for transparency this company is nearly there with the Incorporation and after that things will be public once it's ready. You can even come down and meet the devs and even Jens in the office and talk face to face on how serious everybody is who is involved in this project.

Apart from that though, I do wish you all the best

After going through all posts here I'm able to conclude that all those Investors who missed the Swap are crying here not just because they missed the Golden Opportunity but for their carelessness that they never even spared sometime to go through the Thread or Forum here.

As far as I can understand they came here so late because they noticed the Dumping of ADZ v1 Coin on the Exchange & then they got their eyes fully open that what's going wrong with the Coin & it was then that they noticed that the Coin Swap has already happened.

Take it as a Coincidence or My Luck that even though I heard about ADZ Coin long way ago but it was just because of 1 my Friend who let me knew that only few days are remaining to buy Cheap ADZ v1 & then I arranged the Bitcoins & bought as much as ADZ in just 15 days to take the advantage of this Offer. So what it tells is you should be regularly visiting the Thread/Forum/Facebook etc. everything so that you never regret to miss the coming opportunity.

Anyways I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here but just trying to prove my point that in the World of Cryptos you should be constantly following the updates of the Coins which has enormous potential to get huge anytime later on.

Now I feel obliged & honored that I'm a part of this Great Project & I'd sincerely like to thank my Friend who helped me get into this, Jens, Coinstatic, Dev. Team, Programmers, Coin Community each & everyone who are here to support the Project & with God's Blessings & with everyone's efforts, the ADZ v2 Coin will rock & so the ADZ Buzz Project.

eznetbiz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:52:40 AM

I am a investor of ADZ coins since day one and I'm quite confident that the reward will be huge and with a bit of luck, I might become a millionaire in couple of years time with just a few hundred dollars of investment.
Yes, it has been some regular changes of the system and quite often even a change of direction in the past. I must admit it was a time that I was completely loss of interest on this investment and treated it as a total write off.
Every time, it was a change of direction, it was a change for the better and I have the total trust and confidence on the team that behind the ADZ coins and can't wait when the ADZ V2 and the Buzz power reaches $10 a [Suspicious link removed]d work ADZbuzz team and look forward for the gigantic rewards in the very near future.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:16:30 AM

It depends on people what they focus on ..missed chances or opportunities. Just look at th concept, th future plan, the efforts being put and nobody has any reason to complaint. With Adzbuzz its never late.

For a moment just focus on th concept. People will get to advertise to millions of people with facebook or google like targetin AND they will earn for doing so. People who are not experiences in paid marketin, they will be able to learn th same and also earn to learn. Just imagine hundreds, thousands of dollars people spend on analysin what landin page, what marketin campaign, etc is workin for them..they'l not only save that money bt infact earn daily as well. Money saved is money earned.

People are gettin traffic, people are gettin free advertisin, people are gettin million, no, billion dollars asset to use for free, people are gettin daily income on top of it. And apart from all all this if people cry for 5:1 ratio now (which ought not to be there even in th first place) then their focus is inclined to find negatives. No one can help them bt themselves.

Try to ask Facebook to pay u to advertise on their platform and revert with their response..Im sure people will be replied if they'r insane or what.

We're gettin everythin free. We dont need to work and still share th profits of th biz, and still people find ways to complain, its a crazy world filled with unbelievable people. On th one hand we hav people like Jens who are going to make thousands of people's lives very easy, and on th other hand we hav all these whiners here to whom u gift a house and they will cry u'r a bad person bwcause u didn't gift him a mansion. I wouldn't waste my energy on them.
Just try to build ur own business and then tell how much percentage of profit u will share with people...
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:23:03 AM

ADZbuzz is down
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:30:49 AM

ADZbuzz is down

It's working but it's slow. That will be fixed soon. The new 12 developers are about to start. They have already came up with some new design logos for ADZbuzz

Everything will work flawlessly before launch.

And yeah as I said it still loads up for me but takes a little longer than usual for now:

coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:31:37 AM

i guess this needs some more exposure and promotions, i suggest to have it translated into some other languages to catch the attention of some non-english traders and investors as well. if you need a human translator, kindly consider me to do the Filipino translation.

Definitely before launch. I'll let Jens confirm this
syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

ADZbuzz is down
yes is down now in yobit.net

.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:34:16 AM

No VIP shares since 16th.
When would it resume?
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:42:52 AM

No VIP shares since 16th.
When would it resume?

That would be due to the maintenance and you aren't the only one.

It will resume once the maintenance is over and the crowdsale begins.
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:46:51 AM

ADZbuzz is down

It's working but it's slow. That will be fixed soon. The new 12 developers are about to start. They have already came up with some new design logos for ADZbuzz

Everything will work flawlessly before launch.

And yeah as I said it still loads up for me but takes a little longer than usual for now:

total now 15-16 devs this is going to be great once they are ready with code

and yes it works for me too sir but takes time to load. devs and team will take care of this so it won't be an issue for long
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

Just finished a nw blog post on the ADZcoindesk with some more info about ADZcoin V2 and the important improvements to the system, here you can read that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

We are surely all excited to get this rolling and i'm sure everybody feels the same way. Smiley

If you have any more questions just let me know!

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:13:31 PM

HI JensS, could you please elaborate on this , ADZ V2 will be a token built on Ethereum

thank you.

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:59:10 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

Just finished a nw blog post on the ADZcoindesk with some more info about ADZcoin V2 and the important improvements to the system, here you can read that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-intrinsic-value/

We are surely all excited to get this rolling and i'm sure everybody feels the same way. Smiley

If you have any more questions just let me know!

All the best,
Jens
nice for donation eah    !!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: