June 23, 2024, 05:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241931 times)
tiberian

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

i want to withdraw my coins from market to my wallet. how many minutes does this transfer take?
laetitiavh

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:20:20 PM

To solve the 7806x issue I did the following (on Windows):
 - backup wallet.dat
 - delete content in C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\B3-CoinV2 (except wallet.dat)
 - open wallet (to generate default files)
 - close wallet
 - copied borngreat's b3coin.conf file (see #b3-wallet-announcement)
 - open wallet
 - let it sync from the beginning to the current block (78026)
 Grin Grin Grin
laetitiavh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:43:04 PM

i want to withdraw my coins from market to my wallet. how many minutes does this transfer take?
About 10 minutes !!!  Wink Wink
laetitiavh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:52:27 PM

(PRWEB) NOVEMBER 18, 2017
The B3 Coin team has officially appointed Jamie Woodruff, more commonly known by his online name, the 'Ethical Hacker’, as an ambassador. This comes as good news to over 10,000 members of the B3coin community. The coming on board of this highly-respected personality will no doubt, bolster B3 coin’s already strong team.
Who is Jamie Woodruff?
Jamie Woodruff is the technical director of Metrix Cloud LTD, a company that ethically hacks companies to find out their areas of security susceptibility. Jamie is a regular guest on BBC news, was covered by Wired magazine, and is a frequent guest speaker at technology and security conferences all around the world. His job is to exploit security weaknesses and then help companies proffer solutions to them. During his time as a Computer Science student, he once hacked Facebook, as part of the Bangor University student competition. In 2015 Jamie uncovered significant vulnerabilities in Kim Kardashian's website, which further reinforced his reputation as an ethical hacker. He is a certified Penetration Testing Engineer and he lives in London, United Kingdom. He is an international speaker on security matters.
How will his presence benefit the community?
As a highly-experienced security personnel, Jamie brings his wealth of experience to B3coin in providing the necessary technical support needed to ensure that the project is secure and that transactions are not in any way unduly exploited by cyber criminals to dispossess people of their crypto currencies. Blockchain technology has been under constant attack since its inception, and security will remain an important factor for widespread adoption in the foreseeable future.
Jamie knows the areas where hackers exploit; he will help to plug those security loopholes and ensure that users have peace of mind while transacting on B3 Coin's blockchain. Jamie's sharp eye for vulnerabilities will increase B3's awareness and ability to efficiently handle threats.
“We are delighted to welcome Jamie to the B3coin community as an ambassador," commented BornGreat, a member of the B3 Coin Core Team. “Jamie is more than a Security Expert to his admirers all around the globe; he is a true role-model with a fighting spirit (having overcome autism, dyslexia and dyspraxia). He has shown that it is possible to overcome all adversities and barriers. He is a real champion and therefore a perfect ambassador for B3.”
About B3Coin
B3Coin is a rewarding and profitable Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, which is built on a fast Script Algorithm. It is decentralized, and transparent open-source blockchain.
B3 Coin, a Top 100 ranked crypto currency, is currently listed on coinmarketcap.com, Cryptopia.co.nz, CoinExchange.io and novaexchange.com can easily be traded against Bitcoin, Litecoin and other major crypto currencies.
 Cheesy
cryptokane

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

@everyone
COIN SUPPLY RESOLUTION

Through the extremely talented skillsets and hard efforts of both b3coindev aka Joshafest, and Jamie Woodruff, the B3 Team is elated to announce that a solution to the “#1 wallet” has been devised. The #1 wallet, along with its associated wallets have had their assets tracked, and once this upgrade is in place the wallet is frozen and no funds can be transferred or otherwise recovered.

At block 78,000 of the network, we will be performing a hard fork which will immediately, and irrevocably remove the coins in these predetermined wallets from the circulating supply. Once the dust settles we will share the exact amount that was burned. In addition, the team has engineered safeguards in the codebase which will permanently prevent this scenario from ever occurring again.

Can we please have an explanation on why these funds have been frozen?

Please don't ignore us!!!

Thanks
Cryptopia Team

We were preparing for a hard fork, in order to secure the blockchain from a significant security risk. Part of our investigation in securing the security risk, was to freeze associated assets we have assessed to be owned by the same person of this security risk. It's important to note that these coins still represent an on-going security risk until we are able to permanently make these coins unspendable and in an essence, burned.
shinedown394

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

This whole thing is getting ridiculous. Alot of us dont have the time to sit on Discord all day and watch for every little announcment, or fork, or update or whatever crazy stuff is going on. Lots of people actually have real jobs and just do this as a hobby. And dont even have a clue what is going on. I see total confusion on all the message boards.

Bottom line is we should be able to have control of our own coins in our wallets. But we dont. Cant transfer, cant deposit, cant withdraw, cant sell. And have absolutely no time frame if and when we will be able too.  Nothing that was told in original plans has been happening.  Its wake up to a different surprise each day. And now I will probably get banned or something for saying anything even slightly negative. Even though its true. I see a flood of coins heading for the exchanges to sell the longer this gets dragged out.  There are only like 10,000 other cryptocurrencies out there to choose from. And dont have to deal with all this.
shinedown394

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:55:58 PM

And me as well as alot of other people would like to know what the deal is with the Number 1 wallet??  Was he doing something illegal? Seems unlikely. So they can just freeze or burn anyones coins anytime they want too??  I think an explanation on all this would be in order.  I have been in this coin for about 2 months now, and Im basically about even, I have a couple million in my wallet that would allow me to make a small profit. IF I COULD SELL MY OWN COINS.  But hey, AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING RICH.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:21:26 PM

Will coins get burned after high staking finished?
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:07 PM

not only do they burn his coins

last night it was said that they team decided to NOT  start the master nodes till 80,000K   they have once again went to 78,000 K

so now anyone that had a heads up and had their coins out of a pool can get a masternode.

on top of that instead of 10,000 stake   your only getting 40% of that

so all we hear is oh  hey we got this whitepaper and we are going to do this and that and trust us...

so we trust you and you screw over all the ppl who bought in late and will not get their 10,000%  stake that they were needing to even break even on their investment...

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:35:39 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 10:56:18 PM by JanpriX

There's so much confusion going around right now regarding the upcoming hard fork for this coin. The best way to get the answers to your questions is to contact them in Discord. They are quite active there and anyone could help you with your inquiries if you throw it out in the chat. The last time that I checked, the price of this coin is in 3 sats area and with the plans that the development team has, it should increase one way or another. Let's just hope that everything will go fine in the upcoming hardfork. I'm also staking this coin so I'm monitoring this closely.

Also, what's the status of implementing masternode for this coin?
amGigolo

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:14 PM

@everyone
COIN SUPPLY RESOLUTION

Through the extremely talented skillsets and hard efforts of both b3coindev aka Joshafest, and Jamie Woodruff, the B3 Team is elated to announce that a solution to the “#1 wallet” has been devised. The #1 wallet, along with its associated wallets have had their assets tracked, and once this upgrade is in place the wallet is frozen and no funds can be transferred or otherwise recovered.

At block 78,000 of the network, we will be performing a hard fork which will immediately, and irrevocably remove the coins in these predetermined wallets from the circulating supply. Once the dust settles we will share the exact amount that was burned. In addition, the team has engineered safeguards in the codebase which will permanently prevent this scenario from ever occurring again.

Can we please have an explanation on why these funds have been frozen?

Please don't ignore us!!!

Thanks
Cryptopia Team

is your decision to keep paused have anything to do with them freezing /burning/ taking this users funds?
amGigolo

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:39:54 PM

There's so much confusion going around right now regarding the upcoming hard fork for this coin. The best way to get the answers to your questions is to contact them in Discord. They are quite active there and anyone could help you with your inquiries if you throw it out in the chat. The last time that I checked, the price of this coin is in 3 sats area and with the plans that the development team has, it should increase one way or another. Let's just hope that everything will go fine in the upcoming hardfork. I'm also staking this coin so I'm monitoring this closely.

they have even changed their stance in Discord and it is mass confusion...

they  made a decision to do what is best for a % of the coin holders and it is not sitting well with the others as you would expect...

a lot of PPL will have to sit for a LONG time to get back what they invested... most ppls only hope was the 10,000% stake to get back some coins cause the coin value dropped so badly...  now those ppl are hit with more news that hey  now your getting 40% of your 10,000

that was scheduled for 82,000 block, then they said 78 K then back to 80k  and now back to 78k

Kdogster

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:00:12 PM

This whole thing is getting ridiculous. Alot of us dont have the time to sit on Discord all day and watch for every little announcment, or fork, or update or whatever crazy stuff is going on. Lots of people actually have real jobs and just do this as a hobby. And dont even have a clue what is going on. I see total confusion on all the message boards.

Bottom line is we should be able to have control of our own coins in our wallets. But we dont. Cant transfer, cant deposit, cant withdraw, cant sell. And have absolutely no time frame if and when we will be able too.  Nothing that was told in original plans has been happening.  Its wake up to a different surprise each day. And now I will probably get banned or something for saying anything even slightly negative. Even though its true. I see a flood of coins heading for the exchanges to sell the longer this gets dragged out.  There are only like 10,000 other cryptocurrencies out there to choose from. And dont have to deal with all this.

Really?HuhHuh  The B3 folks have been working crazy hours all around the clock, in order to take c**p like this from people who apparently feel so entitled?  Due to the security risk they are taking the measures to ensure it is taken care of.  During a HOLIDAY.  In order to ensure EVERYONE's investment is secure.  Why don't you try taking a deep breath, having some patience, and trusting that seriously the largest (maybe other than ETN), kindest community that I have ever encountered is going to help everyone?  And before you even go there, yes, I have coins locked at cryptopia right now too ... but I trust in them to take whatever time they need in order to mitigate this threat in the correct manner to protect us all. 

Now, I'm going to go have a glass of wine, a slice of turkey, give thanks to the b3 folks, and wish them the best in getting things taken care of so that they can get back to their families and get some sleep.
Guardian of Cryptosphere

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

B3coin is going through a maintenance phase to mitigate identified risk posed by the main wallet which appears to have exploited the code to receive greater than maximum reward during this 10K phase thus concentrating POS rewards to themselves at the expense of the vast majority of the stake holders. I understand from reading the discussions, that various attempts were made to obtain response from top wallet holder but no response was provided. It is critical to understand that to exploit code and to centralize holding is repugnant to the cryptospherian movement which is seeking to decentralize both ownership and geographical diversity of wallet holding to mitigate various risks to coins and to the stake holder community.   It appears that B3 is again setting the worlds first, by clearly sending a message that exploitation and centralization of holding is unacceptable in crptospherian. Perhaps a new crypto standard will be set as a bench mark to measure decentalization of a coin ownership, and to guard against the risk of centralization of ownership where vast stake holders become slave for the benefit of just one person (old royal concept or current fiat concept where 1% own most of the money and resources) . I hope in this anon environment , some wallet tracking mechanism could be devised so that no single person should own more than 10% of coin ownership. I noticed from your comments that you had a real fiat job and were just a hobby trader… it would seem that you are missing the whole point of B3 which is one of the most honest coins, attempting to free you from your fiat enslavement (unless you are top 1%) . Take time to investigate and to invest and HODL, and if you just trade , than cryptospherian movement will not benefit you , as like FX /shares/ bond/CFD trades , it only benefits the top 1%, while giving you false hope of untold riches. My personal admiration for the B3 team and B3 movement has gone up multiple folds as a result of the hard fork to deal with identified risk, and shows robustness both in process and leadership. Be patient friend, you allow fiat banks (who are not your friend) extended period for maintenance , so treat so harshly your real cryptospherian friends that are attempting to give you financial freedoms so we all associate with each other as eternal equals , while having time to really address the bigger picture with loved ones and with family and friends and ..such as who am I, where have I come from and where am I going....and help to seek the answers from within and externally (exploring the world/planets/Galexies etc..)
shinedown394

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

Thank you for the response. Has just been alot of confusion lately. Hopefully things work out for everyone.  Happy Thanksgiving
bit_char

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:45:03 AM

Not good news from Cryptopia: "The B3 Update/Hardfork has failed our code review. We will keep the markets paused and wallets offline until the code review issues are solved (or we decide to delist)"

Sad Huh
IFC-BR

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:06:10 AM

Not good news from Cryptopia: "The B3 Update/Hardfork has failed our code review. We will keep the markets paused and wallets offline until the code review issues are solved (or we decide to delist)"

Sad Huh

To the Developers and involved,

Please do not ignore the Cryptopia. There where B3Coin has had more volume.
I myself know B3Coin in Cryptopia, I repeat, do not ignore them.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:14:59 AM

Sad Huh

To the Developers and involved,

Please do not ignore the Cryptopia. There where B3Coin has had more volume.
I myself know B3Coin in Cryptopia, I repeat, do not ignore them.

They have already posted in discord that they will work with Cryptopia to fix any issues that they are seeing/having or asking about.

Here is some info What is Fundamental Nodes - B3 Development & Research Team Breaking it Down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxiuczSCjGs&feature=youtu.be

tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:51:13 AM

don't expect good fix and things from yobit.
shinedown394

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:32 AM

thats just great
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: