May 01, 2024, 06:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
fazzx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

guys what do you think of this? posted by the dev.

b3coindev - Today at 12:03 PM
@here, guys imagine there are more then 800 fundamentalnodes, and you are one who waited long enough to get amount equal to fundamentalnode amount, and you added a fundamentalnode, but you are not alone, there are a lot guys like you, so it will results in more and more fundamentalnode, so you have to wait, to get your turn in queue, but it is possible that you miss that due to ping failure or some other factors, and if you miss out then again you have to wait long , and guys who are rich running fundamentalnodes from beginning, will gain a lot , and you have to wait too long to get rewards, but what if those rich guys no longer get rewards as their fundamentalnodes get expire? You have more chance to hit rewards, like 2-3 time a day because there were no more fundamentalnodes , and it creates again an opportunity for those who missed initially the fundamentalnodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stacking9mm

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Came by to check on the coin and what a surprise  the Douchebags finally killed it. I wonder if Dumpoman had anything to do with it since he was pumping the crap out of it on his youtube channel. I tried warning people in here many weeks ago this coin was a blatantly obvious scam. For those that held until the very end let this be a learning experience and hopefully it wasn't an expensive one.
kinebudking

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:07:19 PM

I will be happy when my wallet stops confirming transactions over and over and over again. cant send them out cant send them in. confirms over and over and over or conflicted.
I just want to stake every time I start staking Boom back to conflicted or 0 confirms. if the dev could help address this would be grate.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

Hey Dev,

Any update please on the development. Also I submitted a request to withdraw from the pool (on Monday)  and I did not get them yet.
Thanks,
Alexander45

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

the network stopped. Transaction do not go. Problem!! Why?
erenilay

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:46:48 PM

i need your help!!

after delist b3 coin on cryptopia i took all of my coin to coin exchange. But my coins didn't come to the my wallet on coin exchange. what is the problem?
And what can i do?
i'm too worried  Sad
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:41:02 PM

i need your help!!

after delist b3 coin on cryptopia i took all of my coin to coin exchange. But my coins didn't come to the my wallet on coin exchange. what is the problem?
And what can i do?
i'm too worried  Sad
You should contact both CRYPTOPIA and COINEXCHANGE

sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:47:56 PM

I still think none of us here know the full story about what went on.  It's not a complete scam because they are sending coins out from the pool, I got mine today.  I think there's still a possibility that this coin can be revived but it will probably take some time.
mirotvorec

Activity: 69
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:52:10 PM

We can set up a cemetery here.  Grin SXaBBQCWGcZ7kmCXfoZyhczjPtSmF1sMrQ
Something no one wants to send. Probably not such a dead coin. And I so wanted masternodes ...
enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:54 PM

i need your help!!

And what can i do?
i'm too worried  Sad
You should contact both CRYPTOPIA and COINEXCHANGE

Here is the latest communication from B3 as post in discord :

B3 official communications > 10 Dec 2017

Start Message

To all B3 members…first and foremost thank you for your patience.
Here are some updates and answers that you have been asking for.

Community Pool Payouts
This is a huge job and we are plugging away on getting your funds to you.  We have processed close to 2000 of the 5300 entries.  We are looking to implement a script that will expedite this process for all of us.  We will keep you updated with progress on this as we move along.  In the meantime, you can all rest assured that your funds are safe and will be coming to you as soon as feasibly possible.

Network Health
We are seeing positive results in terms of our Network Health.  Some of you are seeing payments and others are not.  This means it is possible that some part of the set up on your local machine is preventing you from experiencing adequate results.  Please continue to ask for help in the help channels we have providing you access to and our team of helpers will  do their best to make sure you get on track.

Exchanges & Wallets
The exchange wallets are causing some problems with network stability.  We are working to fix this problem and get the exchanges going again. Unlike the past few weeks we are going to do our best to make sure any fixes solve the problem once and for all.  This means we need to take a bit more time to make sure we have tested this in our test environment properly and thoroughly.  Your patience is appreciated on this matter.

Website/Rebrand
With the current state of the coin it does not make sense to release our new identity right now.  We first need to tighten up the code and the exchanges. If we are patient and wait for this to be done first, our re-brand will hopefully have a much greater impact and therefore benefit the B3 community in a far larger way.
Number 1 Wallet
Although this is a concern it is not our top priority at this time. Once we are stabilized we will re-approach this issue if it becomes necessary to do so.

Supply
As you know Fundamental Nodes were implemented to help burn supply.  FNs however were only the first implementation of supply reduction.  We are currently working on further tactics that will help in this regard.  As you know we have opened the doors to you to provide us with suggestions on coin burn tactics so please keep your input coming.

Team Structure
We are finalizing our new team structure this in the coming days and will hopefully have this published out to you all very soon.  As you know, lots has happened over the past weeks and we are re-organizing based on these changes.  We are always looking for super strong team members that can fill a wide variety of roles so please let us know if you are interested.

Fundamental Node Payout Bug
We have received the research done by the community team.  We have also done our own due diligence. This is an unfortunate situation but these are the realities.  The testing team had a total of 3 fundamental nodes.  2 were run by the developers and one was run by Sky.  The developers on their own accord began to burn large sums of coins almost immediately.  They did not foresee the node bug and in hindsight holding onto those coins might have been a better approach.  However, these coins have been burned and we are following up to see how many might be left to burn further.  The third node is operated by Sky.  As you all know Sky has put out plans to utilize these coins for the public good.  He has given away multiple FNs to the community and will continue to do so. 
If you were told that there would be multiple options for reimbursement and that the team had upwards of 30-40 of the first nodes you will have to take that up with the people that incorrectly informed you of these non-facts. We have continuously asked the community advisory to reinforce to you that this is simply not the case.

Buzzcoin
Lets put this to rest immediately.  There is zero cross-over for B3 to Buzzcoin.  The only connection to each other are bees and this is only because we released our devs meaning behind the B3 name.  Some of our team members have been investors in Buzzcoin in the past.  At one point late summer, one of our team members set up the discord and shortly after handed it over to the official Buzzcoin team.  That is where the connection between the two coins begins and ends. End of story.  Our teams are different, our devs are different, our future plans are different and our technology is different.

Overall
Again we want to thank you for being part of the B3 community. We want you to know that we are working hard everyday to make this coin a huge success.  Community members may come and go but if you believe in this coin you can rest assured that we are going to follow through on our promises.  Patience is the name of the game in crypto.  Once we get our new structure and team members settled in place we will provide you with more regularly scheduled communications and updates.
Unfortunately something must be addressed.  This is a community we’re everyone has a voice.  Unfortunately some community members have taken it upon themselves to cross a line that impedes on the private lives of team members and community members. Know this right here and now this behaviour will not be tolerated. If you are the culprit of such offences we will do everything possible to reveal your identity and make sure the proper authorities are notified.  Understand that we have some very very bright security professionals among us that have offered their services to the coin.  They have been given the green light to do whatever is necessary to protect our members and they will do exactly that.  The incitement will end immediately.  Our team is in tact and as strong as ever.
With that being said, we sincerely want to thank you for your interest in B3 and we thank you for your patience.  Keep participating and keep B3lieving. 

End message.
enlightenedcryptonian

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:06:10 AM

It's time to call the police
B3 Coin = SCAM

Please do not insult B3 coin, Dev/Officials/20K community by calling it B3 a scam. Incredible amount of work is being done to make this one of the most successful coins in history and ultimately improve everyone’s personal financial well being, including yours , your family and your loved ones. I have just noticed that Myforgger is donating  2 billion coins in equal shares to all members of Official Members. Myfrogger is a private pool but has extended generosity to over 5500 individuals of the official pool members as part of B3 community spirit and highlights the incredible human beings  like Myfrogger are attached to B3 movement and you insult them all by your remarks. How often have you seen this is cryptosherian space..hardly ever..and these are not happening by coincidences  ..it is B3 movement is a very big deal.

Posted below are remarks from Discord...- Today at 8:48 AM

"The 2 billion coins that myfrogger is donating to the official pool will be spread out across all the pool holders.  Everyone gets one, but the smaller coin holders get a bigger share.   The community folks will post the spreadsheet so that people can see how the payouts will be proportioned, however there will be no changes.  We will continue to monitor progress and make announcements in our daily chats.  Please do not DM myfrogger...Official pool withdraws are ongoing, and they have completed over 2000 out of the 5500 plus withdraw at this point".
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

I've not heard about the frogger thing!

Does that mean old pool people get more coins or just pool folks with coins at the end?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:08:38 AM

B3 Coin = SCAM

Please do not insult B3 coin, Dev/Officials/20K community by calling it B3 a scam. Incredible amount of work is being done to make this one of the most successful coins in history and ultimately improve everyone’s personal financial well being, including yours , your family and your loved ones. I have just noticed that Myforgger is donating  2 billion coins in equal shares to all members of Official Members. Myfrogger is a private pool but has extended generosity to over 5500 individuals of the official pool members as part of B3 community spirit and highlights the incredible human beings  like Myfrogger are attached to B3 movement and you insult them all by your remarks. How often have you seen this is cryptosherian space..hardly ever..and these are not happening by coincidences  ..it is B3 movement is a very big deal.

"The 2 billion coins that myfrogger is donating to the official pool will be spread out across all the pool holders.  Everyone gets one, but the smaller coin holders get a bigger share.   The community folks will post the spreadsheet so that people can see how the payouts will be proportioned, however there will be no changes.  We will continue to monitor progress and make announcements in our daily chats.  Please do not DM myfrogger...Official pool withdraws are ongoing, and they have completed over 2000 out of the 5500 plus withdraw at this point".

show proof it isn't a scam to ppl ...    nothing, nor facts show ppl otherwise at this moment  thus it is not a insult, but truth in many ppl's eyes

they insulted us by going off the road map and into business for them selves  costing ppl a lot of money...  i bought over $8K in coins that are useless at this moment,  no i'm not calling it a scam... yet

Love froggers initiative but to really help isn't it better to just burn those coins?

i was about to praise you for finally makinga post  cut  up and not all one run on paragraph but realized that was you copying someone elses post they they used paragraphs....

try it out it makes reading your posts a bit more bearable

sasukexx20

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

GIVE b3 more time guys, b3 is a good coin and the dev josh is a great guy. He is actively working on this and will find a way to make it profitable for everyone in the longterm. please stop bashing it.
enlightenedcryptonian

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:24:01 AM

B3 Coin = SCAM

Please do not insult B3 coin, Dev/Officials/20K community by calling it B3 a scam. Incredible amount of work is being done to make this one of the most successful coins in history and ultimately improve everyone’s personal financial well being, including yours , your family and your loved ones. I have just noticed that Myforgger is donating  2 billion coins in equal shares to all members of Official Members. Myfrogger is a private pool but has extended generosity to over 5500 individuals of the official pool members as part of B3 community spirit and highlights the incredible human beings  like Myfrogger are attached to B3 movement and you insult them all by your remarks. How often have you seen this is cryptosherian space..hardly ever..and these are not happening by coincidences  ..it is B3 movement is a very big deal.

"The 2 billion coins that myfrogger is donating to the official pool will be spread out across all the pool holders.  Everyone gets one, but the smaller coin holders get a bigger share.   The community folks will post the spreadsheet so that people can see how the payouts will be proportioned, however there will be no changes.  We will continue to monitor progress and make announcements in our daily chats.  Please do not DM myfrogger...Official pool withdraws are ongoing, and they have completed over 2000 out of the 5500 plus withdraw at this point".

show proof it isn't a scam to ppl ...    nothing, nor facts show ppl otherwise at this moment  thus it is not a insult, but truth in many ppl's eyes

they insulted us by going off the road map and into business for them selves  costing ppl a lot of money...  i bought over $8K in coins that are useless at this moment,  no i'm not calling it a scam... yet

Love froggers initiative but to really help isn't it better to just burn those coins?

i was about to praise you for finally makinga post  cut  up and not all one run on paragraph but realized that was you copying someone elses post they they used paragraphs....

try it out it makes reading your posts a bit more bearable

Thank you for your understanding, I will attempt to write bit better, but you need to realise that these posts are done in my own unpaid free time and I do not too much free time (thanks to the unjust fiat system) and I do not have high level of English education that you may have had the good fortune to receive. Cryptosphere is a global movement, and I am not sure why such level of arrogance is displayed when we cannot communicate that well in English..are we again falling for another form of online discrimination in cryptosphere movement based on the quality of communication in one type of planetary language...wait till we encountered real narrow minded aliens and just imagine how pissed off they will get if you cannot properly communicate with them in their native language. Cut some slack here friend, mathematics is the Cryptospherian and multiversal language.

jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

show proof it isn't a scam to ppl ...

Claim scam -> Show proof

Any claim must be proven, to be taken seriously. Nobody can claim "this is true unless you prove it's not" and expect to be listened to seriously.

You can't claim "God is real", and say it's true unless proven otherwise. Because proving it's not true, is impossible.

If you give me "proof" clearly presented, I'll do my best to explain if and why they are not true.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

show proof it isn't a scam to ppl ...

Claim scam -> Show proof

Any claim must be proven, to be taken seriously. Nobody can claim "this is true unless you prove it's not" and expect to be listened to seriously.

You can't claim "God is real", and say it's true unless proven otherwise. Because proving it's not true, is impossible.

If you give me "proof" clearly presented, I'll do my best to explain if and why they are not true.

proof enough for scam that I got kicked from discord without reason and cant even reenter the server. Really hilarious and noone it seems able to reinstall my access.
jhhansen

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

proof enough for scam that I got kicked from discord without reason and cant even reenter the server. Really hilarious and noone it seems able to reinstall my access.

Let me reinstall your access then. At some stages during the worst storm, with 100s of people spreading shit, I'm sorry if you were a victim of the circumstances.

You should be able to re-enter via the Discord link in my signature.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
akumaldo

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

Let me reinstall your access then. At some stages during the worst storm, with 100s of people spreading shit, I'm sorry if you were a victim of the circumstances.

You should be able to re-enter via the Discord link in my signature.

Could you please do the same for me? I've been banned from the discord and honestly, this is not fair. Moreover, I have finally received my deposit, however, it's not the right amount of coins. I've received 1M and I have 26M in the pool...As I am not on the discord I don't know what to do...I tried to reach you guys through the twitter account, haven't received an answer yet though...
My nickname is the same: akumaldo
jhhansen

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:48:57 PM

Could you please do the same for me?

You should now be able to re-enter Discord via the link in my signature.

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: