May 08, 2024, 02:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
Diablola

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

I went to discord to chat, Said "I knew the price was going to fall, where are the people that told me it was going to rise now? Smiley"
- Got instantly banned from dicord.
Gotta love the kind of people you let manage the discord server.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

It is just kinda ironic that they bring on the "Ethical Hacker" and then do some very unethical things.

Still waiting on my withdraw... I'm off to bed for the evening.
Your problem is with pool, not coin ,
How coin is responsible for that, ? it doesn't make any sense,

No, my problem is absolutely with the coin.

The pools withdraw issue only resulted in the coins issues of pushing this "tax" of 60% on us staking folks during the holidays and other dev fuck ups (such as trying to black ball the #1 B3 address)... wtf is that even over a holiday?

If you weren't trying to delete peoples coins and make huge game changing rules over holidays... there wouldn't ever be this problem.

Stealing 60% from someone that bought with the intent of staking during the "10000% staking period" is fucky.  Doing it over a holiday is flat out deceptive.  

Right now there are very few being able to participate in this new shit for a number of reasons... Forks, frozen markets, holidays with families and such, all the while the pool is losing 60% and the few "lucky" FN hodlers are making bank.

I have to agree to that. I was looking forward to set up a MN for B3 but now I feel like getting scammed. I got kicked from discord without warning for pointing out the obvious that new members are screwed. Up to block 80K all without MN will lose over 80% to inflation after the MN were originally and are still announced in the roadmap for around block 82K. To give it to you plain and simple I was about to give up a MN in a well managed project to focus on B3 but I am having 2nd thoughts about that now. Trust is hard to win back once it is lost and the POS market is competitive.
Diablola

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:00:27 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:12:38 PM by Diablola

I have to agree to that. I was looking forward to set up a MN for B3 but now I feel like getting scammed. I got kicked from discord without warning for pointing out the obvious that new members are screwed. Up to block 80K all without MN will lose over 80% to inflation after the MN were originally and are still announced in the roadmap for around block 82K. To give it to you plain and simple I was about to give up a MN in a well managed project to focus on B3 but I am having 2nd thoughts about that now. Trust is hard to win back once it is lost and the POS market is competitive.
It seems that they are kicking anyone who's saying anything remotely negative about b3 from discord.
I think I'm going to be soon done with this coin.

edit:
Here's an intro for anyone looking to invest in B3.
Made a new account in order to see why I got kicked. Proof of the epic managment (after which I got kicked again) :
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

Suckered people into paying for masternodes. Masternodes that are never going to make a dime.  during the holidays besides.  most shameful shit ive ever seen

Devs and others are working around the clock behind the scenes to clean this up. I can't tell you this situation is ideal, but it's being taken care of.

Every single person working on this is volunteering. Don't forget that.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

What's going on here? I was previously supporting HAV coin, but the dev left that to work on B3 so I was considering investing into B3... but this looks like it's not the best idea.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:54:56 PM

Suckered people into paying for masternodes. Masternodes that are never going to make a dime.  during the holidays besides.  most shameful shit ive ever seen

Devs and others are working around the clock behind the scenes to clean this up. I can't tell you this situation is ideal, but it's being taken care of.

"volunteering" by changing 2% on billions of coins....

I still have not received my pool withdraw.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
jhhansen

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

The 2% from the pool go to marketing in its entirety. Getting listed on more exchanges for example, will be very expensive.

Your pool withdraw question has been answered, but here is the latest update from Discord:

All, back with an update. So we did a few withdrawals and all of them are still confirming. As I mentioned before, we actually wanted to wait for the blocks to move quicker as normal and the Devs are working on it.
Even all the withdrawals I did is not showing on the chain, so we cannot afford to send more coins. This is really something out of my reach to fix, so I just ask all to be patient while this is worked on.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Holla123

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

I am really stunned how they can do so much damage in such a short time. They have oviously put work and there is a big community but if they continue like that there wont be much left in a couple of days.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:09:24 PM

Suckered people into paying for masternodes. Masternodes that are never going to make a dime.  during the holidays besides.  most shameful shit ive ever seen

The 2% from the pool go to marketing in its entirety. Getting listed on more exchanges for example, will be very expensive.

Your pool withdraw question has been answered, but here is the latest update from Discord:

All, back with an update. So we did a few withdrawals and all of them are still confirming. As I mentioned before, we actually wanted to wait for the blocks to move quicker as normal and the Devs are working on it.
Even all the withdrawals I did is not showing on the chain, so we cannot afford to send more coins. This is really something out of my reach to fix, so I just ask all to be patient while this is worked on.

Thanks for the response...

They need to be working with the developers as I requested and getting this handled.

This node stuff that got pushed during this 10,000% "staking" stuff is going to be done soon... these withdraws have been pending for almost a week now and we all lost out on 60% of our earnings.

We have less that 1500 blocks to have a Fudemental Node that earns 60% of our 10,000%. Sad

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Holla123

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:14:37 PM

only way to correct that would be to disallow all MN apart from 1 held by project and then burn all those tokens up to 80K

what is the point of talking about burning tokens if the supply grows by 27% for another 6 days?
shinedown394

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

yeah they keep making promises and say they are doing this and that.  But nothing happens. My deposit to Coinsmarkets had been sitting there now for 16 hours on 0 confirmations. cant sell it, cant deposit it.  Cant do anything.  In the meantime more and more people are getting disgusted with this so called project. If the exchanges ever do open there will be a massive tide of sell orders and this thing is going to plunge to 1 sat in minutes and then into DOGE deathland. Sick.  About the only thing that could maybe save this coin anymore is if they made good on at least one of their promises and got it on to an exchange such as Bittrex or Binance.  Because they have lost pretty much anyones trust.  Banning anyone on Discord for saying anything even slightly negative. That is just more proof that this is all one big scam. WTF ever happened to freedom of speech? They are only hurting themselves
shinedown394

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:23:45 PM

And if they ban me I will go onto every friken board on here and tell everyone not to touch this crap with a ten foot pole.  GUARANTEED
jhhansen

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:31:07 PM

FIX THE SHIT AND GET IT WORKING

I'm going to let the childish, entitled brat behaviour just sit there and speak for itself, and just say this:

Everyone on the team are working hard to get this situation cleared. Those on the team with enough B3 to run a FN, are not able to because of the current issues, so we are in the same boat.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:37:24 PM

I'm going to let the childish, entitled brat behaviour just sit there and speak for itself, and just say this:

Everyone on the team are working hard to get this situation cleared. Those on the team with enough B3 to run a FN, are not able to because of the current issues, so we are in the same boat.

You think he is an entitled brat because his coins are being withheld from him because other people are stealing 60% of his earnings?

I think we all need to cool down, get this thing fixed and move forward....

What can everyone do to help get this moving again?

jhhansen

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:54:25 PM

You think he is an entitled brat because his coins are being withheld from him because other people are stealing 60% of his earnings?

I think we all need to cool down, get this thing fixed and move forward....

What can everyone do to help get this moving again?

Fully agree on the calming down part. Not so much on using terms like scam and stealing, which are just not true.

That guy is throwing the scam word around all this forum (not only this thread).

Holla123

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:57:39 PM

begs the question who is currently able to run masternodes as they will be the ones with any value left in a week

If the team did not intend to scam which I still believe it was well at least badly executed. There was no good reason to try and rush things with the MN before block 80K.

And even more unforgivable for me to have admins on discord who just kick or ban people at their leisure. Complete disrespect to community members really.
jhhansen

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

begs the question who is currently able to run masternodes as they will be the ones with any value left in a week

If the team did not intend to scam which I still believe it was well at least badly executed. There was no good reason to try and rush things with the MN before block 80K.

And even more unforgivable for me to have admins on discord who just kick or ban people at their leisure. Complete disrespect to community members really.

People running Fundamental Nodes, are people who took the (huge) cost of not being in a pool the last weeks, to prepare having enough in their wallet for this.

Holla123

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:10:04 PM

People running Fundamental Nodes, are people who took the (huge) cost of not being in a pool the last weeks, to prepare having enough in their wallet for this.

That is incorrect. The people running the fundamental nodes are the ones who had enough coins to stake successfully on their own before. I do not even have to guess on that. I can look it all up. This is blockchain after all.
jhhansen

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

That is incorrect. The people running the fundamental nodes are the ones who had enough coins to stake successfully on their own before. I do not even have to guess on that. I can look it all up. This is blockchain after all.

Sure, there are those as well.

shinedown394

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

uh huh
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: