May 11, 2024, 02:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:59:28 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 10:09:48 AM by dirruk

i see the dev s are sending their minions to do some positive spin on whats going on if he is a man about it

there would be a statement from him that by implementing the new wallet too hasty and too fast the masternodes are taking their share

of stakes before the 80-82 k block is wrong and people get their stolen part reimbursed by them

imo that would be fair because everyone knows who got to the fmn first to secure almost all of them

you can spampost all you want to get the negative response of the last page i ll keep posting till this issue is cleared up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiponchik

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:13:35 AM

You are the creators of b3 finished piadaras and scammers. Because of you, my investments have been distorted from $ 1500 to $ 27. That you are there all zdohli;)
shinedown394

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

Man this has gotten way way ugly.  Maybe B3 just needs to throw us all a big party when this is over.  And roast a pig and open bar, maybe run some raffles and shit.  Strippers, hell sounds like fun to me.  Im in Wisconsin though.  Dont want to have it here!  Somewhere warm
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:39:22 AM

lots of frustrations are being vented by day traders ,
people in for a quick buck or impatient indivuduals who may have over extended their risk/reward appetite.

This couldn't be more wrong...

I own FreeBitcoins.com and we were looking at adding B3 to our platform.

It is important for us to get a strong footing in the B3 economy and Fundamental Nodes for a long term successful plan.

Bump

Withdraw request from the pool still not received.

I expect that they do not process withdraws till Saturday as "normal" (last Saturday was skipped).

"They" currently have the pool staking turned off as well: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/address.dws?9369.htm

Compare that pool wallet to this wallet that is more than half the size of the pool wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/address.dws?SNszWr2GRLUApUBRGqQNYjKKZcpmPKXkQi.htm

Please send our withdraws...

Not only did we get 60% skimmed off us... you had to shut down the pool too?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:57 AM

I have seen in some places that dev has left, the coin is dead, run from B3, bla bla bla. what is actually going here? Why all the wallet is down ? why I can not deposit in nova, coinexchange and yobit. Please tell me someone, what is happening behind the scene
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

I have seen in some places that dev has left

Very much not true.  I'm speaking with the dev.

Their focus seems to be stealing enough coins to decentralize the network (they call this fixing the #1 wallet)....

Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
scryclip

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:08 AM

Just FYI

Everything that has been done has been an attempt to try and reduce the crazy inflation and supply issue, that means updates had to be rushed before supply got too out of control. and they have not always been perfect.

and to show that's the case there were 2 of the first test Fundamental nodes. These generated a few billion B3 coins. This will be publicly burned and the burn Tx's will be publicly posted.

To all those with conspiracy theory's etc. everything that has been done has been done to try and halt inflation and stop the supply of this coin going to one trillion.

I think by looking at the supply graph it seems that supply has slowed.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/#@inflation

The rate of new FN's going up has been really huge there are currently 250 Fundamental Node's, this is a coin thats basically had a public announcement of "masternodes" 48 hours ago.

Stay tuned for news of the the team burning coins as we reach block 80k.

InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:34:08 AM

i see the dev s are sending their minions to do some positive spin on whats going on if he is a man about it

there would be a statement from him that by implementing the new wallet too hasty and too fast the masternodes are taking their share

of stakes before the 80-82 k block is wrong and people get their stolen part reimbursed by them

imo that would be fair because everyone knows who got to the fmn first to secure almost all of them

you can spampost all you want to get the negative response of the last page i ll keep posting till this issue is cleared up

You make a great point.  However no coins were stolen.  Issues with the code are being corrected so FN distribution is balanced as it was intended to be.

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:40:22 AM

You make a great point.  However no coins were stolen.  Issues with the code are being corrected Instamined so FN distribution is balanced as it was intended to be.

FIFY

I remember Dash having some gay shit like this happen.

We will all get our coins on Saturday and this may eventually go hush... everyone here wants B3 to do well and people have to have B3 to sell B3 atm.

InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

I have seen in some places that dev has left, the coin is dead, run from B3, bla bla bla. what is actually going here? Why all the wallet is down ? why I can not deposit in nova, coinexchange and yobit. Please tell me someone, what is happening behind the scene

The coin isn't dead, it's very much alive.  Crypto has some of the best professional Fudders in the world.  B3 developed something called Fundamental Nodes and we did a hard fork which implemented them into the network.  Since this code is new and never developed before the Devs encountered a bug which slowed down the block chain and distorted the Fundamental Node award distribution.  Devs put wallet transfers and withdrawals from exchanges on hold until the bug is fixed.  Transferring coins on a block chain with a bug can lead to lost coins so we paused any tranfers for a few days until the bug is fixed.

In crypto where a week feels like a year, some people have become very vocal and instead of being patient for the issue to be resolved and the network to resume as normal they are saying anything they can thinking it will speed up the process.

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:43:53 AM

You make a great point.  However no coins were stolen.  Issues with the code are being corrected Instamined so FN distribution is balanced as it was intended to be.

FIFY

I remember Dash having some gay shit like this happen.

We will all get our coins on Saturday and this may eventually go hush... everyone here wants B3 to do well and people have to have B3 to sell B3 atm.

Thanks, trust me when I say that we want this issue to be fixed ASAP so everyone can get their B3 coins back in their control.

B3 Team Member
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:45:44 AM

The coin isn't dead, it's very much alive.  Crypto has some of the best professional Fudders in the world.  B3 developed something called Fundamental Nodes and we did a hard fork which implemented them into the network.  Since this code is new and never developed before the Devs encountered a bug which slowed down the block chain and distorted the Fundamental Node award distribution.  Devs put wallet transfers and withdrawals from exchanges on hold until the bug is fixed.  Transferring coins on a block chain with a bug can lead to lost coins so we paused any tranfers for a few days until the bug is fixed.

In crypto where a week feels like a year, some people have become very vocal and instead of being patient for the issue to be resolved and the network to resume as normal they are saying anything they can thinking it will speed up the process.

People all over become very vocal while being scammed... especially when you are trying to be on the bottom of the comment sections.

Bad news for you is we want B3 to do well too and the more comments/bumps the merry.

(Btw thanks for the fud comment... I think crypto has some of the best scammers in the world too <3)

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:46:17 AM

What is going on in Cryptopia? They say there is still work on the wallet to be done and B3 is frozen for now. Other exchanges like Coinsmarkets upgrades successfully as it appears and B3 is active. What's the status? When will B3 go life again on Cryptopia?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:47:41 AM

Why would anyone FUD something when the markets are turned off... that's what you people don't get.

Wall Street turns off markets when they swing to hard.  This allows the market to "calm down".  

Right now we are at a "calm" stage of B3coin... imagine when the market opens if this is really "fudsters".  This isn't FUD, this is FACT.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

What is going on in Cryptopia? They say there is still work on the wallet to be done and B3 is frozen for now. Other exchanges like Coinsmarkets upgrades successfully as it appears and B3 is active. What's the status? When will B3 go life again on Cryptopia?

You can see the Cryptopia question here in the thread somewhere... I didn't see the developers answer him.

I sent him a private message in regards to what I'm seeing with the situation.  I will probably send another one this afternoon when I wake up if my withdraw isn't processed.

I'm recommending exchanges remove B3 coin in order to prevent further scamming by the development team.  I imagine they will give the teams several weeks to process withdraws and such... which is unbelievable that you people though that you could shut down the pool and turn off withdraws for the last 10% of the hyper staking....

Feels like we are dealing with Ukrainian folks... they are greedy little bastards, but still want a business to have long term success.  Roll Eyes

mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:44:59 PM

FIX THE SHIT AND GET IT WORKING

I'm going to let the childish, entitled brat behaviour just sit there and speak for itself, and just say this:

Everyone on the team are working hard to get this situation cleared. Those on the team with enough B3 to run a FN, are not able to because of the current issues, so we are in the same boat.

begs the question who is currently able to run masternodes as they will be the ones with any value left in a week

If the team did not intend to scam which I still believe it was well at least badly executed. There was no good reason to try and rush things with the MN before block 80K.

And even more unforgivable for me to have admins on discord who just kick or ban people at their leisure. Complete disrespect to community members really.

People running Fundamental Nodes, are people who took the (huge) cost of not being in a pool the last weeks, to prepare having enough in their wallet for this.
LMAO, seriously, The original DEV's plan was to allow FN's after the 80k block, so it seems those who prepared the last weeks were in the know about the ridiculous decision to allow FN's before 80K block.
The reason to allow FN's before 80K block by the DEV's was to "reward" the early investors (those who had already made a fortune) and had 25 mil coins to pay for a FN. That was around 4% of the community, the other 96% of the community were against this as they did not have 25 mil and were hoping to get a FN after the 80k block (which would have created 1000+ FN's) and would have stabilised the network far better than the initial 15 owned by the DEV's (mostly IP's in Japan).
The whole B3 scenario is looking like one of the biggest altcoin scams so far, and the DEV's best get sorting it out before the 96% of the feeling cheated community do a runner, oh and I bet Ambassador to B3 Mr Jamie Woodruff is so happy he signed up to this.
CAS22

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

bought at 7 sats

what should i do
John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:35:59 PM

I'm going to let the childish, entitled brat behaviour just sit there and speak for itself, and just say this:

Everyone on the team are working hard to get this situation cleared. Those on the team with enough B3 to run a FN, are not able to because of the current issues, so we are in the same boat.

begs the question who is currently able to run masternodes as they will be the ones with any value left in a week

If the team did not intend to scam which I still believe it was well at least badly executed. There was no good reason to try and rush things with the MN before block 80K.

And even more unforgivable for me to have admins on discord who just kick or ban people at their leisure. Complete disrespect to community members really.

People running Fundamental Nodes, are people who took the (huge) cost of not being in a pool the last weeks, to prepare having enough in their wallet for this.
LMAO, seriously, The original DEV's plan was to allow FN's after the 80k block, so it seems those who prepared the last weeks were in the know about the ridiculous decision to allow FN's before 80K block.
The reason to allow FN's before 80K block by the DEV's was to "reward" the early investors (those who had already made a fortune) and had 25 mil coins to pay for a FN. That was around 4% of the community, the other 96% of the community were against this as they did not have 25 mil and were hoping to get a FN after the 80k block (which would have created 1000+ FN's) and would have stabilised the network far better than the initial 15 owned by the DEV's (mostly IP's in Japan).
The whole B3 scenario is looking like one of the biggest altcoin scams so far, and the DEV's best get sorting it out before the 96% of the feeling cheated community do a runner, oh and I bet Ambassador to B3 Mr Jamie Woodruff is so happy he signed up to this.

I think you're making stuff up. I invested a lot of my money into this around the 68K block and kept it all staking in my wallet. That's why I had enough for a fundamental node. I've never been to Discord, I refuse to sign up for social media sites. Never talked/texted/emailed with a dev. I refuse to send my coins to pool because I always thought that having your coins under some un-regulated, stranger's control is never a good idea. Partially it's by luck of not trusting pools that I have enough for a node.

As for node IP's being in Japan, I could have set up my node in Japan too if I wanted to. The VPS service I use (Vultr) has most of their servers in the U.S., but they also have servers in other countries, including Japan. So their nodes being in Japan really means nothing.
mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

I think you're making stuff up. I invested a lot of my money into this around the 68K block and kept it all staking in my wallet. That's why I had enough for a fundamental node. I've never been to Discord, I refuse to sign up for social media sites. Never talked/texted/emailed with a dev. I refuse to send my coins to pool because I always thought that having your coins under some un-regulated, stranger's control is never a good idea. Partially it's by luck of not trusting pools that I have enough for a node.

As for node IP's being in Japan, I could have set up my node in Japan too if I wanted to. The VPS service I use (Vultr) has most of their servers in the U.S., but they also have servers in other countries, including Japan. So their nodes being in Japan really means nothing.
So where do you get your information?
If that's the case you also don't know that the carousel feature where the oldest FN in the chain gets a reward then moves to the back of the queue is not working and that some FN's are getting multiple block stakes (1billion) while others are getting nothing. So where is the coin burn in the FN's? the whole point to reduce supply yet it will soon be a trillion coins.
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

People all over become very vocal while being scammed... especially when you are trying to be on the bottom of the comment sections.

Bad news for you is we want B3 to do well too and the more comments/bumps the merry.

(Btw thanks for the fud comment... I think crypto has some of the best scammers in the world too <3)

Hello, great to see you are so active in the B3 community.  An official announcement will be released very soon explaining what issues have been fixed.  Most of the messages in this thread are from you, I can safely say most members in the B3 community don't share the same feeling that you do.  The Devs have gained the trust of the community and they have a solid reputation n the crypto world and several successful projects in their portfolio.  B3 has a bright future and that is why the community grows every day. 

B3 Team Member
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: