May 01, 2024, 05:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
kneedragon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:00 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/
610,458,849,713 B3
is less than
611,000,000,000 B3
which it was yesterday. So either way, it is being reported as less so whether or not it is true for the blockchain it will be true to those that read it on cmc.
Cheers.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

The total supply B3 has started dropping. About 1 Billion coins (net) were burned today. Still a long way to go but its a start, the B3 team said that they are working on a couple of options to accelerate the burn

Why do you post things like this to mislead?

Is it that you don't understand what it is you are writing also? Or just a simple mistake?

TOTAL SUPPLY will never change. In the blockchain, total supply will always be the total supply. A burned coin is STILL a coin in the blockchain and will ALWAYS show in the block chain and count towards the total supply, no matter how many coins are burned. All burning means is placing in a wallet and destroying the address that the coins go into. On the blockchain, the wallet address is STILL there holding those coins, but they can NEVER be retrieved.

The circulating amount will vary due to this, NOT the total amount of coins.

It's like saying FORD have produced 100 Billion cars of which 50 Billion were destroyed which means the total amount of cars they MADE were 50 Billion. Wrong. The total amount of cars they MADE is STILL 100 Billion, but the circulating cars left are 50 Billion after the others were destroyed. So on their 'books" (the blockchain) they will STILL show 100 Billion cars were made, but the circulating ones that are still around are 50 Billion.

I hope that is easier to understand now.

#crysx

My understanding is that the genius nature of FMN that coins are burnt, and as such no longer part of total supply, thus never having any ability to be part of circulating supply in future, bit like the stars in the cosmos that have burnt out, and no longer part of the calculation, same as extinct species on the planet. The fact that it existed in the block chain is immaterial, same as spent outputs is immaterial. Are you from Cryptopia?.

You are correct in that the coins are 'burnt'. You are incorrect to say the the blockchain will show a TOTAL coin count less than that which was created. Completely and utterly wrong. That is NOT how blockchains work.

The coins will NOT be part of the circulation, that is where you are correct. However, they WILL be still counted as part of the TOTAL supply.

Once again my analogy of FORD, but using your cosmos example. 100 Billion stars are counted in the ledger of life (in the blockchain of life) and many many stars die, so they are not counted in the circulation, but the blockchain of the cosmos STILL has them counted as part of the TOTAL stars.

Whether you believe that is immaterial or not, the fact is simple. YOU state that the TOTAL supply will show a different figure. It won't. State what is correct as it will confuse (as you seem to be) those that do not understand how blockchains work.

No, I am not from Cryptopia, and no I am not trying to be rude to you if that is how it reads. Just clarifying Smiley

#crysx

I suppose we could continue discussing this ‘ ad infinitum’ but your analogies relates to “total count” and not “total supply” (check your dictionary for meaning for clarification).
The stats report numerous coins/tokens that have not yet been mined/created as total supply with potential to be part of circulating supply in future. If a potential does not exist to be part of circulating supply, than it is immaterial, same as the burnt stars although part of cosmos blockchain, reporting that is immaterial as it adds no value, unless we had another reporting criteria for total count for coins/tokens, stars, extinct species, our ancestors. Lets only report the (living or potential for life) rather than existed (dead unless zombmies as your thing). FMN destroy coins, as such no longer part of total supply and absolutely incapable of becoming part of circulating supply but agree it could be part of total count, if we were to create such a criteria for reporting data that is not going to add much value…The absolute genes part of FMN is the concept of burnt coins, incapable of ever becoming part of circulating supply, and can never ever be counted as part of total supply.

OK - you seem to know more about it than I.

I mean, we only work in Crypto Full time afterall, and 'count' as well as 'supply' are just semantics, right?

I'll leave it at that mate, and get on with our developments instead of arguing a (now) moot point.

#crysx

balunxt

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

Hi
Anyone here with large amount of b3 coins in yobit exchange already deposited   Yobit has currently disbled deposits   PM me .
I want to sell my b3 coins to the existing buy orders in yobit for 1 or 2 satoshi I will transfer same amount of b3 to your desktop  wallet and in addition I will pay some btc for this help

My skype name ms.balu  
joshafest (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:57:45 AM

Crysx
it is unique feature of B3 , the total coins reduces here whenever someone do fundamental node payment.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
Guardian of Cryptosphere

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:14:04 AM

Crysx
it is unique feature of B3 , the total coins reduces here whenever someone do fundamental node payment.

This is pure genius, hats off, it so simple, and so effective, simplicity is the ultimate in perfection and hall mark of all great inventions.  Thankyou B3/DEV/ for this invention and for furthering the cause of Cryptospherian movement.  Bless you.
sumair7230

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:32:07 AM

Joshafest can u please explain why total supply is higher than max supply?

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

Crysx

I just hope not too many coins are burnt, as sufficient coins are required for keeping the store of value in check as excessive store of value prior to mass adaption will disenfranchise the very poor of the global society who are firmly caught in the fiat matrix and are reaching out for help. Suggest B3 foundation take custody of some coins, to further decentralization of B3coin distribution and provide targeted assistance to the poorer members of our global community. I am happy to donate to B3 foundation.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

Crysx

I just hope not too many coins are burnt, as sufficient coins are required for keeping the store of value in check as excessive store of value prior to mass adaption will disenfranchise the very poor of the global society who are firmly caught in the fiat matrix and are reaching out for help. Suggest B3 foundation take custody of some coins, to further decentralization of B3coin distribution and provide targeted assistance to the poorer members of our global community. I am happy to donate to B3 foundation.

enlightenedcryptonian,

You were correct in saying that the TOTAL number of coins in the blockchain are decreased as each FN comes online.

Josh and I have a history together, as well as a friendship. He briefly exposed what is actually happening (though not HOW, as that would have taken too long and very difficult via chat. Will wait for the whitepaper to read the 'how') when coins are removed. Yes - removed, not burned.

The burning process is exactly as I have explained to you earlier, where burned coins are still existing coins that can never be used. Whereas B3Coin network actually destroys the coin from existence.

Apparently the coins in B3Coin network (within the blockchain itself) is actually 'destroyed'. That is, they are removed from existence within the blockchain. Now we have 5 Coins of our own (within the CWI-Coin project group) and this is the first of ANY form coin removal we have yet seen to date. Josh could only discuss briefly, but the explanation is simple enough. When you send coin for the FN, the network 'destroys' the coin from existing in the blockchain itself. I still don't have a clear grasp of HOW it does it, as most blockchains do NOT work this way at all. The TOTAL 'existence' of coins is constant, but the TOTAL coin in the network will vary, as more coins are destroyed. At least, that is how I understand it.

So my apologies for the confusion earlier, as I am yet to see how this network actually does such a thing without making the blockchain unstable, but it is working from what we can see.

So the terminology is NOT burn, but destroy (or I would like to call 'dissolve'). Now I am looking forward to the whitepaper and the technical explanation of how it is done.

#crysx

joshafest (OP)

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:38 PM

Joshafest can u please explain why total supply is higher than max supply?
it was max transaction limit, which was mistakenly taken as max supply.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
enlightenedcryptonian

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:24:43 PM

Crysx

enlightenedcryptonian,

You were correct in saying that the TOTAL number of coins in the blockchain are decreased as each FN comes online.

Josh and I have a history together, as well as a friendship. He briefly exposed what is actually happening (though not HOW, as that would have taken too long and very difficult via chat. Will wait for the whitepaper to read the 'how') when coins are removed. Yes - removed, not burned.

The burning process is exactly as I have explained to you earlier, where burned coins are still existing coins that can never be used. Whereas B3Coin network actually destroys the coin from existence.

Apparently the coins in B3Coin network (within the blockchain itself) is actually 'destroyed'. That is, they are removed from existence within the blockchain. Now we have 5 Coins of our own (within the CWI-Coin project group) and this is the first of ANY form coin removal we have yet seen to date. Josh could only discuss briefly, but the explanation is simple enough. When you send coin for the FN, the network 'destroys' the coin from existing in the blockchain itself. I still don't have a clear grasp of HOW it does it, as most blockchains do NOT work this way at all. The TOTAL 'existence' of coins is constant, but the TOTAL coin in the network will vary, as more coins are destroyed. At least, that is how I understand it.

So my apologies for the confusion earlier, as I am yet to see how this network actually does such a thing without making the blockchain unstable, but it is working from what we can see.

So the terminology is NOT burn, but destroy (or I would like to call 'dissolve'). Now I am looking forward to the whitepaper and the technical explanation of how it is done.

#crysx

Appreciate your response, lets hope we do not destroy/dissolve too may coins with this revolutionary FMN invention.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:38:47 PM

Are you expecting to be listed on other exchanges such as Livecoin? Is wallet available for IOS or android?
findyou1111

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

How much coins for a masternode?
quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

Hello!

I have my B3 coins, on coinexchange.io

I have a dude, Is there any problem with my coins or are safe on my exchange wallet?

Lips sealed

Unless you plan on trading them I would advise getting the wallet and moving them asap. Take no chances in the crypto world...

Thanks you for the help

I'm trying to download the wallet
sumair7230

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

How much coins for a masternode?
25 million

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
sasukexx20

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:25:32 PM

Crysx

Amazing work bro !! Keep it up !! i support you !
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

Crysx

Same here. Take care
seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:10:33 PM

Crysx

Same here. Take care
Same here, will support this project until it sees its success..
Will be hodlig.
Keep it up dev.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
homebizchamp

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

Can someone help me? I have B3 coin in Cryptopia (Delisted B3). How can I transfer to new exchange where B3 is listed or available to trade? Anyone?
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

Can someone help me? I have B3 coin in Cryptopia (Delisted B3). How can I transfer to new exchange where B3 is listed or available to trade? Anyone?
You should transfer your B3coins to another exchange wallet such as coinexchange dot io
enlightenedcryptonian

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

Nothing is impossible in crypto. B3 was doing well. And yes, to err is human. But what really happened? Some said dev was trying to steal. Some said it was honest mistake. Anyone knows what happened actually?!

Mostly just incompetence.  How anyone (including myself) ever thought 10k% roi staking was a good idea is beyond me.  The big red flag should have been the claimed 2B max supply which would happen waaayyyyy before the 10k% was over.  I mean there are over 500B coins now lol.  Enough people got hyped by the roi that they bought into a project that was destined to fail.

I am not sure how you can make such erratic statements , as anyone with even the lowest level of common sense would recognize the direct relationship between coin inflation and coin value. 10K POS was designed to attract large number of investors (who would have the minimal level of mathematical competence to understand inflation) for decentralization. This POS has achieved its goal, bit too  successfully with thousands of pool stakers and some scammers/code fraudsters  which is being addressed. Obviously, reading your previous posts, you hardly have any B3, so I imagine you just want attention which you are most likely not getting in your normal life. Hold on to your few B3 coins that you have coins , you may be able to come out of your lonely basement existence (instead of looking for free airdrops based on your posts ) and celebrate life soon.

I went through my comments and realized that I did get personal and I apologize for my comments about your 'presumed lonely basement life'. B3 is about bringing happiness to humanity through personal financial freedom, and I did not make you feel happy with my comments. As my personal apology to you, I will send you 1100 B3 coins if you provide me your B3 address.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: