June 20, 2024, 07:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241931 times)
InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

FIX THE SHIT AND GET IT WORKING

I'm going to let the childish, entitled brat behaviour just sit there and speak for itself, and just say this:

Everyone on the team are working hard to get this situation cleared. Those on the team with enough B3 to run a FN, are not able to because of the current issues, so we are in the same boat.

begs the question who is currently able to run masternodes as they will be the ones with any value left in a week

If the team did not intend to scam which I still believe it was well at least badly executed. There was no good reason to try and rush things with the MN before block 80K.

And even more unforgivable for me to have admins on discord who just kick or ban people at their leisure. Complete disrespect to community members really.

As mentioned before the B3 Fundamental Nodes are not working as intended.  The code behind these FN is fixed and an announcement will be released very shortly.  More and more FN will be created balancing the rewards for everyone and billions of B3 will be burned further reducing the supply.  The FN which have been receiving all of the stakes are test nodes and their stakes will be burned which will balance out supply.

People running Fundamental Nodes, are people who took the (huge) cost of not being in a pool the last weeks, to prepare having enough in their wallet for this.
LMAO, seriously, The original DEV's plan was to allow FN's after the 80k block, so it seems those who prepared the last weeks were in the know about the ridiculous decision to allow FN's before 80K block.
The reason to allow FN's before 80K block by the DEV's was to "reward" the early investors (those who had already made a fortune) and had 25 mil coins to pay for a FN. That was around 4% of the community, the other 96% of the community were against this as they did not have 25 mil and were hoping to get a FN after the 80k block (which would have created 1000+ FN's) and would have stabilised the network far better than the initial 15 owned by the DEV's (mostly IP's in Japan).
The whole B3 scenario is looking like one of the biggest altcoin scams so far, and the DEV's best get sorting it out before the 96% of the feeling cheated community do a runner, oh and I bet Ambassador to B3 Mr Jamie Woodruff is so happy he signed up to this.

I think you're making stuff up. I invested a lot of my money into this around the 68K block and kept it all staking in my wallet. That's why I had enough for a fundamental node. I've never been to Discord, I refuse to sign up for social media sites. Never talked/texted/emailed with a dev. I refuse to send my coins to pool because I always thought that having your coins under some un-regulated, stranger's control is never a good idea. Partially it's by luck of not trusting pools that I have enough for a node.

As for node IP's being in Japan, I could have set up my node in Japan too if I wanted to. The VPS service I use (Vultr) has most of their servers in the U.S., but they also have servers in other countries, including Japan. So their nodes being in Japan really means nothing.
So where do you get your information?
If that's the case you also don't know that the carousel feature where the oldest FN in the chain gets a reward then moves to the back of the queue is not working and that some FN's are getting multiple block stakes (1billion) while others are getting nothing. So where is the coin burn in the FN's? the whole point to reduce supply yet it will soon be a trillion coins.

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:28:46 PM

As mentioned before the B3 Fundamental Nodes are not working as intended.  The code behind these FN is fixed and an announcement will be released very shortly.  More and more FN will be created balancing the rewards for everyone and billions of B3 will be burned further reducing the supply.  The FN which have been receiving all of the stakes are test nodes and their stakes will be burned which will balance out supply.

B3 Team Member
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

I have seen in some places that dev has left, the coin is dead, run from B3, bla bla bla. what is actually going here? Why all the wallet is down ? why I can not deposit in nova, coinexchange and yobit. Please tell me someone, what is happening behind the scene

The coin isn't dead, it's very much alive.  Crypto has some of the best professional Fudders in the world.  B3 developed something called Fundamental Nodes and we did a hard fork which implemented them into the network.  Since this code is new and never developed before the Devs encountered a bug which slowed down the block chain and distorted the Fundamental Node award distribution.  Devs put wallet transfers and withdrawals from exchanges on hold until the bug is fixed.  Transferring coins on a block chain with a bug can lead to lost coins so we paused any tranfers for a few days until the bug is fixed.

In crypto where a week feels like a year, some people have become very vocal and instead of being patient for the issue to be resolved and the network to resume as normal they are saying anything they can thinking it will speed up the process.

People all over become very vocal while being scammed... especially when you are trying to be on the bottom of the comment sections.

Bad news for you is we want B3 to do well too and the more comments/bumps the merry.

(Btw thanks for the fud comment... I think crypto has some of the best scammers in the world too <3)

Hello, great to see you are so active in the B3 community.  An official announcement will be released very soon explaining what issues have been fixed.  Most of the messages in this thread are from you, I can safely say most members in the B3 community don't share the same feeling that you do.  The Devs have gained the trust of the community and they have a solid reputation n the crypto world and several successful projects in their portfolio.  B3 has a bright future and that is why the community grows every day.  

Devs gained the trust of the community....  Roll Eyes

lol beyond lol.......

My withdraw from the pool has still not been processed and the pool staking is still turned off (unbelievable).

Check yourself folks: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/address.dws?9369.htm

So good news is we aren't losing 60% of our stakes unfairly to FN... we are losing 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry everyone because all this will be fixed after block #80,000.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm just going to be thankful to get whatever coins I get from these people.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Abstract1dea

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

Working in IT as I do with developers and major system changes, this kind of struggles are not uncommon.
The issue most of us have with this is that it actually is very public with DEVs coming online and discussing their problems and concerns.
Since they are actually working on the issues, they really don't have time to do a lot of discussion so they feed the info through the channels and it can get distorted as people take their own interpretations.

You didn't have to put your coin in a pool but it had a higher rate of return.  In making that decision, you gave up control over it and those who keep up and saved their coin in their own wallet had an advantage over the official pool.  Frogger's pool is now in MN's as he was able to see things coming up and put his own team to use.  That was cool.  Now he has his group set up with MNs and making coin.

Venting does nothing for anybody and is just emotional vomit.  Nobody wants to hear it and it only causes distress when there is no other information coming out.

At this point, nobody wants to lose coin but if you are a day trader and you want to make a quick coin, maybe you should have gone elsewhere.  When the dust settles, you will, most likely, lose out.  Warren Buffet says Investing is moving money from the impatient to the patient.  By the sounds of the comments here, there are a lot of impatient people venting about their frustrations.  Your frustrations are nothing compared to the DEV's frustration in getting this done.  You may have coin on the line, they have their reputation and status on the line.  Those are things you cannot buy.  Those things are worth more than money.  

If you get out as soon as the markets open, you will be losing out.  If you think this is all a big scam, by all means, fold.  Nobody asked you to join.  I hear a lot of whining.  When your default mode is criticism, you do no one, including yourself, any favors.

If you could not afford to invest into coin, you should try something else like a 401K or an IRA and save up until you retire your day job.

I work in IT as an engineer and work with DEVs every day.  It takes a particular type of mindset and personality to be a DEV and not everyone can do it.  
mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

Rubbish, several members have had multiple FN blocks, check discord. The reason I am being so vocal is that I hate to see people being played, I hold B3 but I don't care.
Justify allowing FN nodes during the 10,000 staking period and what benefit this was to the overall community.
akumaldo

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

I bet many just like me are still banned from discord....
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:19:02 PM

i see the dev s are sending their minions to do some positive spin on whats going on if he is a man about it

there would be a statement from him that by implementing the new wallet too hasty and too fast the masternodes are taking their share

of stakes before the 80-82 k block is wrong and people get their stolen part reimbursed by them

imo that would be fair because everyone knows who got to the fmn first to secure almost all of them

you can spampost all you want to get the negative response of the last page i ll keep posting till this issue is cleared up

You make a great point.  However no coins were stolen.  Issues with the code are being corrected so FN distribution is balanced as it was intended to be.

the coins are being stolen by implementing the masternodes before block 80-82 k not after as it was planned

don t argue that its better this way cause it is not and that goes for a lot of people

dont give me the bullshit of you doing this for the community the masternodes are only there to steal what s left

just give me back the coins you stole....what you are doing is bending the rules and the roadmap to serve you re own selfinterest nothing else

i see a lot of talk about fixing the problem you created and nothing about compensating your victims so i fear the worst
Abstract1dea

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:22:14 PM

How did they get their nodes?
They held it in their own wallet while staking and created nodes with their own held coin.
They didn't give up that control to another.

I'm dependent on the  pool admin for my coin but I gave up control in favor of growth.

These holders have an advantage they created themselves.  "Being played" assumes the worst based on your assumptions based on your assessment stemming from the negative attitude.

Nobody played you.  You made decisions  

Hanlons razor:  
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Abstract1dea

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:30:48 PM

If they were only after what coin has been bought, this whole charade would have been over and we would be hearing you whine about being taken. - in past tense.

In the present, all indications are what they say it is.

mikej007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

How did they get their nodes?
They held it in their own wallet while staking and created nodes with their own held coin.
They didn't give up that control to another.

I'm dependent on the  pool admin for my coin but I gave up control in favor of growth.

These holders have an advantage they created themselves.  "Being played" assumes the worst based on your assumptions based on your assessment stemming from the negative attitude.

Nobody played you.  You made decisions  

Hanlons razor:  
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Stop pushing out philosophical turd burgers, I guess you soooo happy the way things are going
Abstract1dea

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:20 PM

Not really, it sucks.  I want to get started and make some coin.

Whining about it changes nothing.

Nobody needs the emotional vomit.

I just have a long term approach and am not that concerned about it.

It's only money.  If you can't see how little value money is compared to things of real value, by all means be upset.

But nobody cares about your feelings.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:53:23 PM

i see the dev s are sending their minions to do some positive spin on whats going on if he is a man about it

there would be a statement from him that by implementing the new wallet too hasty and too fast the masternodes are taking their share

of stakes before the 80-82 k block is wrong and people get their stolen part reimbursed by them

imo that would be fair because everyone knows who got to the fmn first to secure almost all of them

you can spampost all you want to get the negative response of the last page i ll keep posting till this issue is cleared up

You make a great point.  However no coins were stolen.  Issues with the code are being corrected so FN distribution is balanced as it was intended to be.

the coins are being stolen by implementing the masternodes before block 80-82 k not after as it was planned

don t argue that its better this way cause it is not and that goes for a lot of people

dont give me the bullshit of you doing this for the community the masternodes are only there to steal what s left

just give me back the coins you stole....what you are doing is bending the rules and the roadmap to serve you re own selfinterest nothing else

i see a lot of talk about fixing the problem you created and nothing about compensating your victims so i fear the worst

True, they should have waited till after block 80k, then they could have done a proper hardcoded swap

John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

I'm going to let the childish, entitled brat behaviour just sit there and speak for itself, and just say this:

Everyone on the team are working hard to get this situation cleared. Those on the team with enough B3 to run a FN, are not able to because of the current issues, so we are in the same boat.

begs the question who is currently able to run masternodes as they will be the ones with any value left in a week

If the team did not intend to scam which I still believe it was well at least badly executed. There was no good reason to try and rush things with the MN before block 80K.

And even more unforgivable for me to have admins on discord who just kick or ban people at their leisure. Complete disrespect to community members really.

People running Fundamental Nodes, are people who took the (huge) cost of not being in a pool the last weeks, to prepare having enough in their wallet for this.
LMAO, seriously, The original DEV's plan was to allow FN's after the 80k block, so it seems those who prepared the last weeks were in the know about the ridiculous decision to allow FN's before 80K block.
The reason to allow FN's before 80K block by the DEV's was to "reward" the early investors (those who had already made a fortune) and had 25 mil coins to pay for a FN. That was around 4% of the community, the other 96% of the community were against this as they did not have 25 mil and were hoping to get a FN after the 80k block (which would have created 1000+ FN's) and would have stabilised the network far better than the initial 15 owned by the DEV's (mostly IP's in Japan).
The whole B3 scenario is looking like one of the biggest altcoin scams so far, and the DEV's best get sorting it out before the 96% of the feeling cheated community do a runner, oh and I bet Ambassador to B3 Mr Jamie Woodruff is so happy he signed up to this.

I think you're making stuff up. I invested a lot of my money into this around the 68K block and kept it all staking in my wallet. That's why I had enough for a fundamental node. I've never been to Discord, I refuse to sign up for social media sites. Never talked/texted/emailed with a dev. I refuse to send my coins to pool because I always thought that having your coins under some un-regulated, stranger's control is never a good idea. Partially it's by luck of not trusting pools that I have enough for a node.

As for node IP's being in Japan, I could have set up my node in Japan too if I wanted to. The VPS service I use (Vultr) has most of their servers in the U.S., but they also have servers in other countries, including Japan. So their nodes being in Japan really means nothing.
If that's the case you also don't know that the carousel feature where the oldest FN in the chain gets a reward then moves to the back of the queue is not working and that some FN's are getting multiple block stakes (1billion) while others are getting nothing. So where is the coin burn in the FN's? the whole point to reduce supply yet it will soon be a trillion coins.

My information is based on what I've seen first hand, as the results of my own decisions. If you've read my post carefully, you will see that nowhere in my post did I mention any speculative information, whether true or not.
mikej007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:57:16 PM

Not really, it sucks.  I want to get started and make some coin.

Whining about it changes nothing.

Nobody needs the emotional vomit.

I just have a long term approach and am not that concerned about it.

It's only money.  If you can't see how little value money is compared to things of real value, by all means be upset.

But nobody cares about your feelings.
If we all took your attitude we would simply let coin developers walk all over us and dictate the market, while we hope that one day we might see a profit, no community in that. Successful Altcoins are built on trust and the strong beliefs of the community who then invest their hard earned cash.
And any savvy coin holder would NOT really solo stake when they are up against pools of billions unless they are using it for trades or their wallet is so big it doesn't matter, or something else mentioned.
mikej007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:18 PM

My information is based on what I've seen first hand, as the results of my own decisions. If you've read my post carefully, you will see that nowhere in my post did I mention any speculative information, whether true or not.
I will keep arguing this rubbish. Why would a DEV or anyone else choose server not closest to themselves and the rest of the wallets and expected FN's especially for testing purposes. Are most of the B3 holders in Japan?
Abstract1dea

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

That's the whole thing, Devs may not be running the show but they are engineering it.

And, of course, you're always right!

Based on my over 20 years experience with IT, bugs are quite normal and unexpected delays are typical and not a result of malice.

Sitting around, making assumptions based on no information from the people who know, I can see how your mind can go there.

Remember when all this is over what you are saying now vs. what  will be the history and judge yourself accordingly.

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffet.

Coin is no different and I have paid the price for panicking and being impatient.

In a couple of weeks, we'll see how it all plays out.
You may be right but I'll still be fine.
But either way, there will be a lot of whining on this thread.
John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:54 PM

I will keep arguing this rubbish. Why would a DEV or anyone else choose server not closest to themselves and the rest of the wallets and expected FN's especially for testing purposes. Are most of the B3 holders in Japan?

I don't know about putting up a node in Japan, but I don't choose my server location based upon its proximity to my house. I choose it based upon geographic stability. That's why, if I have a choice, I would never choose a server in Los Angeles (earthquake), or Florida (hurricanes).
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

If the JAPANESE are holding majority of Fundamental Nodes, then I hope that they take this coin to the moon

InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

Hello everyone,

The B3 Developers have fixed the FN network issue.  All B3 developer Fundamental Nodes will have their coins burned and all Fundamental Nodes will have a fair distribution as intended.

B3 Team Member
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:55:08 PM

I am not even able to rejoin discord first time I got kicked or banned somewhere

Community members only get banned or kicked from Discord if they are being negative or show to be Fuding often. 

holy hell   this statement is  just plain stupid sorry...

what has there been to be positive about?

the FUD is created by the  Devs...  10000000%  their fault!

all they had to do is stick to the road map,  they set them selves up to this...

and i have seen ppl just trying to have a  conversation about  what is best option staying in pool  for x and y reason and  a FMN for x and y reason and its considered "FUD"

if you want to have a adult conversation to make a educated decision over there your considered a troll or spreading FUD...  FN Joke

its like it is being run  by Nazis,  you drink our kool aid  you only believe it is going to the moon and if not our 12 year old  keyboard warriors will get butt hurt  and claim your a troll  or a fudster and we will have  you banned...

and we will run our coin the same way, we dont care if your a investor, we will just tie up your coins  and do what we want when we want with no real notification and hey if you don't like oh FN well, we have your coins, a exchange has them or a pool does

and if you get too many coins we will find you and take them...

and again   i am sure 80% of the ppl would be ok with testing now at say 10% and doing a fork once all is working and pop the number to the 60 - 40

or hell   using a testnet and have volunteers pushing thru transactions

bottom line  is they and only they are to blame for the "FUD" another waaaaaaay  to general term ppl love to tag on everything that isnt lambos and moon memes
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: