May 01, 2024, 12:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:43:17 PM

B3 developers have fixed FN network issues. All B3 Fundamental Node developers will collect their coins and all Fundamental Nodes will have a fair distribution as desired.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akumaldo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

Unbelievable, I have sent my request to withdraw my whole sum of coins from the pool and I haven't received any sort of answer or coins whatsoever...WHAT'S GOING ON???
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

Unbelievable, I have sent my request to withdraw my whole sum of coins from the pool and I haven't received any sort of answer or coins whatsoever...WHAT'S GOING ON???

There are 100s of man hours needed to process all withdrawals, so it will take some days for everyone to get their transaction.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

Hello everyone, I wish the development of the project. I want to support buying coins. I downloaded the wallet. Poke the created file for the purse that you need to run. Thank you in advance.

My friend, you are crazy if you are going to invest in this dead coin  Cheesy

I had a brief look at your previous posts, same one liners ...

FACTOM - What's the point of investing in this coin? I don't see there are no POS or Masternode.

Monacoin is as the Chinese Doge, a coin for a joke?

Regalcoin – This project is in many ways a Scam

If you want to contribute to the development of Cryptosphere to help us evolve and free humanity from fiat tryanny,
please elaborate your concerns, so that we can all learn and become a better/stronger community...

My goal is to fight scammers and swindlers who create phony coins and arranging pumps and dumps. Then these people abandon the old and create new coins to get more profit. If you don't understand how they work, just analyze the different crypto currency and understand this.

Thank you, it is important to protect innocent/ignorant /naive cryptospherians from hard core scammers /fraudsters /ICO thugs/ pre-mined scammers/ coins from forked chains held by DEV's etc  but B3 is none of the above. B3 is pure crypto coin , that was never pre-mined, created with great difficulty with POW in the beginning prior to increasing its numbers with POS inflation.As per my earlier comments..B3 can only be earned  by pure mathematics formula utilizing computational  power with ever increasing POS difficulty ,
having actual intrinsic value based on energy time units of computer power and electricity usage . B3 is going through distribution phase with high reward
(10K% to block 80, lowered to (100%) from block 80-100K to  increase coin numbers to provide widest possible distribution, goal which it has rapidly achieving. High number of coins are required for balancing the store of value and coin utilization/transfer with ultra low transition fee, allowing every segment of global community to take part , regardless of their country fiat purchasing power which is often skewed in favour of few select wealthier communities who can regardless of the value of the coin or associated transaction fee, can afford them. If you look at the road map, B3 will disrupt this skewing, promoting rapid adaption globally, allowing minimal fee transactions,having reasonable store of value, so that virtually anyone in the world can be part of B3 movement,including ordinary consumers/retailers, as B3 which will offer rapid secure, decentarlized anon value transfers, with decentralized exchange allowing wallet conversion of B3 to numerous Crypo/fiat currencies and protect B3 against controlled centralized exchanges who own your private key and your coins.In medium to long term pure POS coins will win in this transition from fiat to Crypto, unless unlimited clean energy is found to support POW coins like Bitcoin , that is literally sucking away the global energy resources in ever incrreasing hash feeding frenzy to justify higher and higher value without adding any value to wider global family who can't afford even the transaction fees which can be many times their daily income. Please inform yourself regarding B3/Devs/officals/ 15K strong community (and rapidly growing). B3 hasn't even started walking yet, wait till it runs...don't be deceived by comments from ill informed, few overly extended hyper investors( who should only invest in fiat term deposits) or intentional fiat trolls..You appear to be a smart guy , enlighten me with your finding.

first off try breaking up your posts in paragraphs so ppl can actually read and follow along

you lost me at the Road map

how are we to trust this Roadmap?   they havent followed it yet...   heck that graphic is still showing  the 10,000% stake and 100%  when its not even that any more  it should have the info your only getting 40% of that ,  so that new investors dont get caught up thinking they are actually getting what is advertised
hacktek

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:40:24 PM

Can someone post the commands I need to run on the headless linux wallet to start staking my balance on my own?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:00:06 PM

B3 will hopefully be live on FaucetHub.io next week:

Hey there,

for the past 4 days I've been away from home. I became a father 2 days ago, and I'll be busy this week. So, most probably I'll be adding it next week (I hope!)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

Hey there,

for the past 4 days I've been away from home. I became a father 2 days ago, and I'll be busy this week. So, most probably I'll be adding it next week (I hope!)

has faucethub  explained where and how we can actually use these b3 coins  from the faucets?

i love its being implemented  BUT  isnt it just going to continue adding to the sell walls?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

Hey there,

has faucethub  explained where and how we can actually use these b3 coins  from the faucets?

i love its being implemented  BUT  isnt it just going to continue adding to the sell walls?

They offer games and trading on their site.

I'm not sure though... maybe worth reaching out to mexicantarget.  He's a pretty nice dude thus far.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
nyantheory

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

Hey there,

Not necessarily. They are an exchange themselves.

Dice/ticket games and people throwing it away for doge/btc/ltc should really just fill faucethubs coffers. If they convinced them to start nodes it might be attractive for them business wise.
akumaldo

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:40:19 PM

There are 100s of man hours needed to process all withdrawals, so it will take some days for everyone to get their transaction.

Great, so, I would be so much pleased, as you seem to be a member of the staff and has shown here good will, if you ask them to unban me on discord...same nick: akumaldo
quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:55 PM

Hello!

I have my B3 coins, on coinexchange.io

I have a dude, Is there any problem with my coins or are safe on my exchange wallet?

Lips sealed
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:59:28 PM

Hello!

I have my B3 coins, on coinexchange.io

I have a dude, Is there any problem with my coins or are safe on my exchange wallet?

Lips sealed

Unless you plan on trading them I would advise getting the wallet and moving them asap. Take no chances in the crypto world...
rplescia

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:17:30 AM

The total supply B3 has started dropping. About 1 Billion coins (net) were burned today. Still a long way to go but its a start, the B3 team said that they are working on a couple of options to accelerate the burn
letsbhonest

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

my B3 is on novaexchange and the wallet is under maintenance I want to move them to staking wallet and that's not all they're closing will it take hundreds of man-hours to  to resolve this issue as well?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:32:34 AM

The total supply B3 has started dropping. About 1 Billion coins (net) were burned today. Still a long way to go but its a start, the B3 team said that they are working on a couple of options to accelerate the burn

Why do you post things like this to mislead?

Is it that you don't understand what it is you are writing also? Or just a simple mistake?

TOTAL SUPPLY will never change. In the blockchain, total supply will always be the total supply. A burned coin is STILL a coin in the blockchain and will ALWAYS show in the block chain and count towards the total supply, no matter how many coins are burned. All burning means is placing in a wallet and destroying the address that the coins go into. On the blockchain, the wallet address is STILL there holding those coins, but they can NEVER be retrieved.

The circulating amount will vary due to this, NOT the total amount of coins.

It's like saying FORD have produced 100 Billion cars of which 50 Billion were destroyed which means the total amount of cars they MADE were 50 Billion. Wrong. The total amount of cars they MADE is STILL 100 Billion, but the circulating cars left are 50 Billion after the others were destroyed. So on their 'books" (the blockchain) they will STILL show 100 Billion cars were made, but the circulating ones that are still around are 50 Billion.

I hope that is easier to understand now.

#crysx

enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

Is it that you don't understand what it is you are writing also? Or just a simple mistake?

TOTAL SUPPLY will never change. In the blockchain, total supply will always be the total supply. A burned coin is STILL a coin in the blockchain and will ALWAYS show in the block chain and count towards the total supply, no matter how many coins are burned. All burning means is placing in a wallet and destroying the address that the coins go into. On the blockchain, the wallet address is STILL there holding those coins, but they can NEVER be retrieved.

It's like saying FORD have produced 100 Billion cars of which 50 Billion were destroyed which means the total amount of cars they MADE were 50 Billion. Wrong. The total amount of cars they MADE is STILL 100 Billion, but the circulating cars left are 50 Billion after the others were destroyed. So on their 'books" (the blockchain) they will STILL show 100 Billion cars were made, but the circulating ones that are still around are 50 Billion.

#crysx

My understanding is that the genius nature of FMN that coins are burnt, and as such no longer part of total supply, thus never having any ability to be part of circulating supply in future, bit like the stars in the cosmos that have burnt out, and no longer part of the calculation, same as extinct species on the planet. The fact that it existed in the block chain is immaterial, same as spent outputs is immaterial. Are you from Cryptopia?.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:06:07 AM

#crysx

My understanding is that the genius nature of FMN that coins are burnt, and as such no longer part of total supply, thus never having any ability to be part of circulating supply in future, bit like the stars in the cosmos that have burnt out, and no longer part of the calculation, same as extinct species on the planet. The fact that it existed in the block chain is immaterial, same as spent outputs is immaterial. Are you from Cryptopia?.

You are correct in that the coins are 'burnt'. You are incorrect to say the the blockchain will show a TOTAL coin count less than that which was created. Completely and utterly wrong. That is NOT how blockchains work.

The coins will NOT be part of the circulation, that is where you are correct. However, they WILL be still counted as part of the TOTAL supply.

Once again my analogy of FORD, but using your cosmos example. 100 Billion stars are counted in the ledger of life (in the blockchain of life) and many many stars die, so they are not counted in the circulation, but the blockchain of the cosmos STILL has them counted as part of the TOTAL stars.

Whether you believe that is immaterial or not, the fact is simple. YOU state that the TOTAL supply will show a different figure. It won't. State what is correct as it will confuse (as you seem to be) those that do not understand how blockchains work.

No, I am not from Cryptopia, and no I am not trying to be rude to you if that is how it reads. Just clarifying Smiley

#crysx

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:36:05 AM

Burned coins should not ne a part from total supply as i know

Free palestine
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:43:28 AM

Burned coins should not ne a part from total supply as i know

OK mate. No worries.

#crysx

enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:52:41 AM

#crysx

You are correct in that the coins are 'burnt'. You are incorrect to say the the blockchain will show a TOTAL coin count less than that which was created. Completely and utterly wrong. That is NOT how blockchains work.

The coins will NOT be part of the circulation, that is where you are correct. However, they WILL be still counted as part of the TOTAL supply.

Once again my analogy of FORD, but using your cosmos example. 100 Billion stars are counted in the ledger of life (in the blockchain of life) and many many stars die, so they are not counted in the circulation, but the blockchain of the cosmos STILL has them counted as part of the TOTAL stars.

Whether you believe that is immaterial or not, the fact is simple. YOU state that the TOTAL supply will show a different figure. It won't. State what is correct as it will confuse (as you seem to be) those that do not understand how blockchains work.

No, I am not from Cryptopia, and no I am not trying to be rude to you if that is how it reads. Just clarifying Smiley

#crysx

I suppose we could continue discussing this ‘ ad infinitum’ but your analogies relates to “total count” and not “total supply” (check your dictionary for meaning for clarification).
The stats report numerous coins/tokens that have not yet been mined/created as total supply with potential to be part of circulating supply in future. If a potential does not exist to be part of circulating supply, than it is immaterial, same as the burnt stars although part of cosmos blockchain, reporting that is immaterial as it adds no value, unless we had another reporting criteria for total count for coins/tokens, stars, extinct species, our ancestors. Lets only report the (living or potential for life) rather than existed (dead unless zombmies as your thing). FMN destroy coins, as such no longer part of total supply and absolutely incapable of becoming part of circulating supply but agree it could be part of total count, if we were to create such a criteria for reporting data that is not going to add much value…The absolute genes part of FMN is the concept of burnt coins, incapable of ever becoming part of circulating supply, and can never ever be counted as part of total supply.

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: