Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

As we seem the explanation of bitcoin is very difficult among children but it is not among teenagers.  because they need digital currency  in their future. hence, they get understand about different types of intenet base currencies so it won't be difficult to explain about bitcoin  among them.

I don't think that its a smart decision to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children so early as its not time for them to start earning money in their childhood days and its a time for them to enjoy and things will become complicated for them if they are taught about bitcoins in early days.
If you were going to introduce bitcoin to the teenagers then it is a good and almost smart decision because the teenagers are already exposed to technology so they will understand bitcoin easily without having any problem and i think you are right about the children because it is not a smart idea to introduce bitcoin to children because they don't might like it and they will not enjoy their childhood.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

As we seem the explanation of bitcoin is very difficult among children but it is not among teenagers.  because they need digital currency  in their future. hence, they get understand about different types of intenet base currencies so it won't be difficult to explain about bitcoin  among them.

I don't think that its a smart decision to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children so early as its not time for them to start earning money in their childhood days and its a time for them to enjoy and things will become complicated for them if they are taught about bitcoins in early days.

I don't agree with you.
Bitcoin is the future and why wait to introduce it to teenagers?
After all, they will find bitcoins by themselves, so it's better that we take initiative and explain them everything about it.
You don't need to focus on the profit in the beginning but explain other benefits of btc like online security, anonymity, alternative ways of payments etc.
Very soon they will know much more than you Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:49:07 AM

I don't agree with you.
After all, they will find bitcoins by themselves, so it's better that we take initiative and explain them everything about it.
You don't need to focus on the profit in the beginning but explain other benefits of btc like online security, anonymity, alternative ways of payments etc.

Teenagers and children are technologically inclined and they can understand the technology faster compared to adults. They are the future of this industry and it is not hard to teach them about bitcoins. To be honest I was taught by 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old students that there was a way to earn bitcoins and that is through signature campaign and trading. They are earning 1 to 3 btc a month and they are teenagers. I am 33 but they earn more than I do.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

I don't agree with you.

Teenagers and children are technologically inclined and they can understand the technology faster compared to adults. They are the future of this industry and it is not hard to teach them about bitcoins. To be honest I was taught by 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old students that there was a way to earn bitcoins and that is through signature campaign and trading. They are earning 1 to 3 btc a month and they are teenagers. I am 33 but they earn more than I do.
no i do not think so. to me i think that children or teenagers should only take interest in their education, as bitcoin is still only use for investment and trading purposes, and in very few place it can be use as currency therefore i think they should try to take interest in their education.
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

Introducing teenagers and children to bitcoin is neccessary  bacause they are the future generation. They will continue this blockchain tech. How can be interested in blockchain tech if they don't know how to use or transact with bitcoin. Children and teenagers have higher curiosity. When they know that this tech is beneficial ,they will have imagination how to improve the tech. This is the first step how to make children and teenagers are interested in bitcoin not only the value but also the tech itself.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:42:59 PM

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Exactly, just explain to them how bitcoin works and how to earn it. as of now. teenager easily get it because they are not that slow especially when this kind of topic. Teenager is the most interested people nowadays when it comes to money because there are things that they want to have and buy in their life. Telling them also how to send and receive bitcoin from different address will make them to understand it more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:46:30 PM

Well in schools can open a subject about digital money or internet computation whatever you may call it, to explain the advances of tecnology in this matter.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:01:22 PM

Well in schools can open a subject about digital money or internet computation whatever you may call it, to explain the advances of tecnology in this matter.

I don't agree with you on this matter. Now a days mostly schools taught their students about the advancement in technology but certainly they will not tell any thing about how to earn online and digital money etc. these are the things which will only be learned by person himself or through colleagues.

Teenagers now the latest technology and their use, we just need to tell them how bitcoin work in an easy way.

cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

We should not burden ourselves on explaining teenagers or children about bitcoin.  Just tell them the basic so that they will not be ignorant about bitcoin.  No need to tell about hold, pump and dump, adoption and other economic and technical stuff.  They will not understand them.  Telling them that bitcoin is money is enough.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:53:52 AM

I don't agree with you on this matter. Now a days mostly schools taught their students about the advancement in technology but certainly they will not tell any thing about how to earn online and digital money etc. these are the things which will only be learned by person himself or through colleagues.

Teenagers now the latest technology and their use, we just need to tell them how bitcoin work in an easy way.

Is the past any different? School never taught us how to pay the tax, they never taught us how to apply on a job, how to answer in an interview. None of these real-life useful things. The school only teach us basic stuffs about science, math, and all those stuff. Basically they are teaching us how to be a knowledge worker. You have to be an expert at something to be qualified in a decent paying job. The rest of the things that you have to know about life, you have to figure them out outside school. Personally, I learned everything else by myself. I asked people around even though most of the time I look foolish since it seems that I don't know the basic stuffs in life.

Earning money online, or earning money in general is the same thing. You have to study first how to do it all by yourself. Well, you can get help from others too.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:09:03 AM

I think it is difficult to understand BTC, but if it is easy to use, there are now many mobile applications that support the use of BTC on iOS, Android and the Web! They are easy to access and use
Farcoin12

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:43:58 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
2 percent may not seem like much, but it is a lot more than I can say for my country. I would say that 99.5 percent of kids in my country don't know about Bitcoin.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:58:25 AM

Should be taught from high school so they know what to do later, and must watch yootube let me quickly understand.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:53:36 AM

I think they should know first what is bitcoin and what It can help
Telling them that it's one of online source of Income is a good Idea
like they can get earn money through it.

Bitcoin is suitable for teens and I think they can learn a lot from research

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:04:06 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I think we should not explain bitcoin to children, let them be children they don’t need to know anything about that, on the other hand explaining bitcoin to teenagers is a good idea but you need to be very careful since we know how moody they can be so I think it is better to try to interest them gradually in the subject.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:13:11 AM

That is a difficult task to explain the bitcoin to the kids. I prefer to you that you must be a good speaker to the children that they will listen to you and they will learn about the bitcoins.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:57:23 AM

That is a difficult task to explain the bitcoin to the kids. I prefer to you that you must be a good speaker to the children that they will listen to you and they will learn about the bitcoins.
It is hard for kids to understand a complicated thing such as bitcoin technology. Just tell them that bitcoin is virtual money, they must be understand about money.

theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

Childrens and teenagers today were so advanced. They can easily understand what are happening in their sorroundings. With good explanation, some situational example ( example's that are mostly related to a bitcoiners experience ) then them experience bitcoin the childrens will understand what is bitcoin is. Yes, bitcoin is different from facebook and other social media accounts. It is some kind of difficult to learn but if they might experience bitcoin will adopt bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Yeah that is very difficult to explain bitcoin to children or teenager but you can give  your child one or two months to learn about bitcoin its have no problem, and I hope they know all the information about bitcoin,and can soon start earning from bitcoin. I  know one or two months teaching bitcoin to kid is very difficult task but spreading of bitcoin is very important.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

Explaining bitcoin to teenagers would be easy, because teenagers have so much knowledge in the digital world, and they will have benefits with it. But explaining it to a child would be a different matter. I think if you want to insist explaining bitcoin to them, try showing them a little bit of lectures about economy. Make them hold,save and manage their own money. Then explain the basics of bitcoin such as it is like dollar and other currency around the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: