Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:55:01 PM

I think children dose not to know about bitcoin. But teenagers should know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is future money and teenagers are future generation. They know about bitcoin by Google surch, watching YouTube video.
but i think still the teenager also do not have any opportunities to use bicoin, i think it can only be possible when the number of bitcoin will increase more and when they will become able to use bitcoin for shopping and for so many other purposes in local shops.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:46:20 AM

I think children dose not to know about bitcoin. But teenagers should know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is future money and teenagers are future generation. They know about bitcoin by Google surch, watching YouTube video.
but i think still the teenager also do not have any opportunities to use bicoin, i think it can only be possible when the number of bitcoin will increase more and when they will become able to use bitcoin for shopping and for so many other purposes in local shops.
Teenager can use bitcoin as long as they have the capacity to understand it and use it in the right way, bitcoin gives freedom
to its users and it is widely use for gambling as well, we do not want to see teens who are addicted with gambling, right?

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:11:52 AM

It will just be easy for teenagers of this century to understand bitcoins totally.Since teenagers nowadays are more on computer use and relys on pure internet bitcoins will be basic for them and they can understand it easily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

For me is hard to explain bitcoin to children so I just give them link of video especially on youtube that they can get easily what is bitcoin all about and what ways they can also earn. Social media also can help children to know about digital currency so I encourage them to search it.
How do you explain to them how to get bitcoin, if they themselves do not understand what is bitcoin and how bitcoin works. It's useless if you explain this to a child

Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:39:39 AM

For me is hard to explain bitcoin to children so I just give them link of video especially on youtube that they can get easily what is bitcoin all about and what ways they can also earn. Social media also can help children to know about digital currency so I encourage them to search it.
It's useless if you explain bitcoin to a child about how to get bitcoin. Even I doubt they would be interested to see the videos you created on youtube
I agree, unless the child is into very expensive things that was purchased using Bitcoin then the child would not be interested in all that technical junk. A child shouldn’t have to worry so much about Bitcoin, it should be the adult’s job to build a better bankroll for the child.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:45:35 AM

It's useless if you explain bitcoin to a child about how to get bitcoin. Even I doubt they would be interested to see the videos you created on youtube
I agree, unless the child is into very expensive things that was purchased using Bitcoin then the child would not be interested in all that technical junk. A child shouldn’t have to worry so much about Bitcoin, it should be the adult’s job to build a better bankroll for the child.

its better to explaun it to teenagers who are trying to survive for living. They can really in need to meet btc to help them
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:54:16 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
There is nothing that can not be understood. I think they do not care about this. If they really want to invest in bitcoin, then you do not need to explain too long, they will learn for themselves. Just talk about bitcoin and its value.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:56:06 AM

I think explaining bitcoin for children is still very difficult, but if it's for teenagers, I think it's enough to show a video about bitcoin, or show how to get bitcoin, because they'll be interested in new things.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

In this scenario, Bitcoin is difficult to explain in one child or teenagers. They have their own different behavior. When I'm in newbie position in this forum, I also felt confusion when I have heard a bitcoin term. Yes your right, because children really don't know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is another type of digital currency in which, we can convert it into a real money. The only thing that the children know about money is when on their hands.
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

In this scenario, Bitcoin is difficult to explain in one child or teenagers. They have their own different behavior. When I'm in newbie position in this forum, I also felt confusion when I have heard a bitcoin term. Yes your right, because children really don't know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is another type of digital currency in which, we can convert it into a real money. The only thing that the children know about money is when on their hands.
I think it took patience, when something elusive trick is then keep repeating. In addition to the course by telling me if we practice directly then it will be easier to understand. Using video is good to easir explain bitcoin.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

bitcoin is hard to explain for teenagers and children because when you explain  it to teenager they can understand when you not full to explain for them so when you explain it with full details to easy to understand because children is fast learner now.

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:21:47 PM

It will just be easy for teenagers of this century to understand bitcoins totally.Since teenagers nowadays are more on computer use and relys on pure internet bitcoins will be basic for them and they can understand it easily

who use internet they can easily cought the benefit of bitcoin.If they found its potential and its have bright future,than they must be attractive for bitcoin. We have to discuss the advantage of bitcoin to teenagers.

yes you are right those children and teenagers who are familiar with internet and technology they can easily get to learn about bitcoin and they can easily get the benefits from bitcoin and can make their future very bright but yes it is little bit difficult for those children and teenagers who did not know much about internet.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:27:18 PM

I think explaining bitcoin for children is still very difficult, but if it's for teenagers, I think it's enough to show a video about bitcoin, or show how to get bitcoin, because they'll be interested in new things.

The question is about the "how" and so for kids and teenagers the best way to go about this without much talking is to demonstrate how everything works on the blockchain and how to use your wallets to perform transactions. If they are able to see you demonstrate that will save you a hell lot of rebatable questions.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:18:20 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 01:28:34 AM by andrei56

Explaining bitcoin to teenagers would be easy, because teenagers have so much knowledge in the digital world, and they will have benefits with it. But explaining it to a child would be a different matter. I think if you want to insist explaining bitcoin to them, try showing them a little bit of lectures about economy. Make them hold,save and manage their own money. Then explain the basics of bitcoin such as it is like dollar and other currency around the world.
The knowledge about the digital world that the teenagers have most of the time is superficial, they know how to send text and know about some apps but I doubt they will be able to understand bitcoin as easily as you think since their knowledge is limited when it comes to many topics, like economics, technology, and cryptography.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

Explaining bitcoin to teenagers would be easy, because teenagers have so much knowledge in the digital world, and they will have benefits with it. But explaining it to a child would be a different matter. I think if you want to insist explaining bitcoin to them, try showing them a little bit of lectures about economy. Make them hold,save and manage their own money. Then explain the basics of bitcoin such as it is like dollar and other currency around the world.
The knowledge about the digital world that the teenagers have most of the time is superficial, they know how to send text and know about some apps but I doubt they will be able to understand bitcoin as easily as you think since their knowledge is limited when it come to many topics, like economics, technology, and cryptography.

ot will be easier to teenagers especially if they really wanted to earn and their eager for knowledfe at the same time they earn from learning it.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:32:38 AM

I just simply show videos to them the process of bitcoin and how it works. Shows some proof the evidence that I really earn here in bitcoin. Nowadays, teenagers are into used of technology so they are easily cope up and understand easily the process.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Yes that's true that today's generation would be the easiest generation to teach teenagers about bitcoin because most of teenagers are into used of technology so they have an advantage to use bitcoin and the way to teach them is by showing them a video on YouTube about bitcoin because as i have said teenagers are into used of technology.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

if it's a child maybe you could just tell them that's a digital money, a money that is saved in internet that's all. but if it's a teenager maybe you can introduce him what really bitcoin is how does it work, different kinds of currency or i may say introduced him to basics the basics of the cryptocurrency that's it. i think teens may understand what are we talking about since they're not so old enough to understand that kind of basics
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:33:37 AM

I'm sure that even the bitcointalk forum has a lot of teenagers in its composition. Therefore, a good part of these young people are already a little attached to the crypto currency. But in order for this to be a full-scale popularization of Bitcoin, it is necessary to introduce this into the school curriculum and the program of higher educational institutions. Only in this way will we be able to realize the question of using Bitcoin by the planet's population.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:40:03 AM

How do you explain to them how to get bitcoin, if they themselves do not understand what is bitcoin and how bitcoin works. It's useless if you explain this to a child

They need to be interested first before you tell them. Because not all people are interested on it. If you tell them about it and they doesnt care about it , you are wasting a time only.  But if they interested its good for them to know how to earn it, so that they would help their family too.bitcoin can help them very much.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: