Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:19:12 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Tell them the good quality that the bitcoin have and the advantages that they may have if they have bitcoin. Tell them also that they can earn a lot money in the bitcoin world. I hope my opinion will work.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.

I agree to you because children is very hard to train and it is very hard for them to understands the things that are very deep just like bitcoin. I think let them grow first and be matured so that in the future if you teach them all about it they are matured eniugh to understands how it works and how bitcoin can help them in their life.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

Maybe if we explain about what bitcoin, teens will be difficult to understand? The way I explain it is to get them to work on bitcoin pay and after that they will understand about bitcoin  Smiley
Actually teens will be easier to teach because they have a great inquisitive spirit than adults. I'm sure if you tell bitcoin with a fun thing they'll be interested in listening and may also be interested in adopting

I agree to the idea that teenagers are the one who are easy to teach but I guess it is quite not cool bevause we all k ow that childrens have different perspective and attitudes when it comes to discussion as well as bitcoin that is very deep and hard to understands for those people who didn't yet know how to handle business and moneys.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

Maybe if we explain about what bitcoin, teens will be difficult to understand? The way I explain it is to get them to work on bitcoin pay and after that they will understand about bitcoin  Smiley
Actually teens will be easier to teach because they have a great inquisitive spirit than adults. I'm sure if you tell bitcoin with a fun thing they'll be interested in listening and may also be interested in adopting

I agree to the idea that teenagers are the one who are easy to teach but I guess it is quite not cool bevause we all k ow that childrens have different perspective and attitudes when it comes to discussion as well as bitcoin that is very deep and hard to understands for those people who didn't yet know how to handle business and moneys.
This is a good idea. I can help them understand more about Bitcoin by media. They can search and learn from useful videos so they can invest in the smartest and safest way
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

I think it not a good idea to explain bitcoins on children because it is to early and their mind may not still understand what is bitcoin but in a teenager you can explain it by making them to read some article about it or what is bitcoin and also explain the basics of bitcoin like the types of wallet so they know how to store bitcoin safely if they interested in earning bitcoins.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:06:12 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Actually, explaining bitcoin to a teenager and children is very difficult. However, you can explain it slowly and step by step to make it understandable. Furthermore, I will use and show to them some blog or article that tackle about bitcoin.Lastly,tell to them if you use bitcoin you will gain much money and income and it think it will work.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

Actually, explaining bitcoin to a teenager and children is very difficult. However, you can explain it slowly and step by step to make it understandable. Furthermore, I will use and show to them some blog or article that tackle about bitcoin.Lastly,tell to them if you use bitcoin you will gain much money and income and it think it will work.
I think it is not that much tough to explain young people's. Becasue they don't have any other tension means work pressure or something like that. If you tell them you can make money in bitcoins then definitely they will show interest o this topic. Actually, the elders will not show much interest because they think it is a time waste. And they tell reason like they don't have a chance to work on bitcoins.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:28:45 PM

I think it not a good idea to explain bitcoins on children because it is to early and their mind may not still understand what is bitcoin but in a teenager you can explain it by making them to read some article about it or what is bitcoin and also explain the basics of bitcoin like the types of wallet so they know how to store bitcoin safely if they interested in earning bitcoins.

Teenagers nowadays are not like in the past where they follow what an elderly said to them, they will just pretend they are doing it because they don't have any interest on it. Just explain it to teenagers the way you will catch their attention, like being a good asset and a good source of extra income.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

It is not that hard to explain bitcoin to teenagers because they can easily pick up the things that you will throw to them like the things that they need in order to make transactions well and also the things that they need to remember while in case of the children it is hard for them to understand because they don't have that exposure too much.
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

In the period of youth is the stage of research and learn everything. I don't think that this is too difficult for them, of course is not to teach the young children.Compared to the older ones, they receptive much more.You just need to explain some of the information needed, make them enjoy with them. This is quite easy to, when there is a profit they would be interested in them now.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

In the period of youth is the stage of research and learn everything. I don't think that this is too difficult for them, of course is not to teach the young children.Compared to the older ones, they receptive much more.You just need to explain some of the information needed, make them enjoy with them. This is quite easy to, when there is a profit they would be interested in them now.

I wish I knew bitcoin before.  You are really correct when you say that being youth was the time of adventure and curiosity.  And all were easy to answer thanks to our technology.  They will be interested more if they know that they csn earn through this.  They will also enjoy it if they will visibly see what are yhe benefits of earning bitcoin.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

I think youre wrong. Teaching them how to earn now is good, because at the young age they will be easily know how to earn money on by themselved and they will know how to manage time and money. Just tell them that this could be good for their future and might help them for their future too.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

If I were to explain that to children or a teenager, Bitcoin is digital currency I would say that it is a crypto currency. One should have a Bitcoin wallet for them to keep their Bitcoins. Bitcoins are like online money with a different conversion, but the conversion is like a dollar to different currency. This means, it is a cash but a virtual one. The exchange is online and you can convert it to cash when you use a proper site and establishment. However, it will be different case in denomination or value as it is converted. I will also tell that they can earn by either joining a free site or investing it to grow.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

If I were to explain that to children or a teenager, Bitcoin is digital currency I would say that it is a crypto currency. One should have a Bitcoin wallet for them to keep their Bitcoins. Bitcoins are like online money with a different conversion, but the conversion is like a dollar to different currency. This means, it is a cash but a virtual one. The exchange is online and you can convert it to cash when you use a proper site and establishment. However, it will be different case in denomination or value as it is converted. I will also tell that they can earn by either joining a free site or investing it to grow.
If i will teach them the first thing that i will say to them is they can have many money the can buy the foods for their family and they can buy all thing things that they want in that case they will now be interested in bitcoin.
NanaLelyakova

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

The best way to explain it is as using a 'game currency' reference but tie it to the value and possibility that Gold has. Tell them its the same concept but with greater potential as its intentions are to be the world's next banking system rather than the best online game currency.
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:19:51 PM

Why should explain to children? It's enough just to say that this is one kind of money. And teen sit on the Internet more than adults, so if they want to know, Google will be the first who they will ask.

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

Just ex
The best way to explain it is as using a 'game currency' reference but tie it to the value and possibility that Gold has. Tell them its the same concept but with greater potential as its intentions are to be the world's next banking system rather than the best online game currency.
It´s a good way but they should be aware of the important of it and to know very well that is money even they dont see it has a value.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:45:19 PM

It is not easy to introduce bitcoin in adolescent children because they only need a definite proof of bitcoin if the bitcoin can be made real money, But most of their mindset can not think wider because they just want instant certainty without having to understand it first.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

actually it is not easy to teach some children about bitcoins, you know that you cannot put all the details about bitcoins in their faces because you know they are actually so young, but we can teach them how the bitcoin works just simply how it works first. how to save money how to hoard some money for their future of course that's it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

Well in schools can open a subject about digital money or internet computation whatever you may call it, to explain the advances of tecnology in this matter.

In some prestigious school, especially in the school of arts and sciences, there's a lot of seminars about the internet and cryptocurrencies is one of the seminar there (I know because my friend told me). Well if only all the schools can afford to have a seminar on the trending and new technology then we wouldnt be behind on whats happening to us. School is one of the most trusted by society when in terms to education so i think they won't laugh at btc and might even have an interest on it.

Really?  Wow that is cool.  School is thre foundation of everyone's knowledge.  So if the school would discuss about current trends and what is happening now about technology then maybe everyone will know about bitcoin.  I think it is relevant right now to discuss bitcoin because it is a breakthrough in technology, programs, and financial aspect.

Yup he's studying multimedia arts there and he told me about BTC about 4 years ago but we're not really that serious in BTC that time. But he did told me that it might be the future of cryptocurrencies. Seminars like this help the young minds to have the decision for itself when the seminar is done. Another things is that school is one of the basis of knowledge so there will be a big percentage that in 100 students that have attended the seminar almost 70% of the students believe about Bitcoin because it came from the school itself and they won't have that negativity thoughts about it unlike when a random stranger just talk to you about cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: