Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 03:31:11 AM

guys please relax and give the devs more time

SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

I stated that the Weaver accounts will be funded with the DarkSilk for your investments.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:36:04 AM

The ICO funds are to propel development or do you want us to not release DarkSilk at all?

wow, love when people take our money then threaten us

maybe you should  not have gotten a fucking drug addict like wolf to do the work , wow

what a mess

this project is fucking dead b4 it started, so happy i went in small after listening to others
SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 03:37:46 AM

The ICO funds are to propel development or do you want us to not release DarkSilk at all?

maybe you should  not have gotten a fucking drug addict like wolf to do the work , wow

what a mess

this project is fucking dead b4 it started, so happy i went in small after listening to others

Wolf has no issue with the work. The lack of fast-verify code for Argon2d is the issue, not Wolf.

The project is far from dead, this is simply communication issues within the team.
dontigua

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:49:49 AM

I could care less about Darksilk or whatever youre going to call it with or without investors okay. Just refund the ico please.  Keep things honest here. At least give us the option.  I dont want to wait another 3-6 months alright?
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:52:45 AM

what a mess

You invested into a ICO. Why do you need your money back right away? I invested 4 btc and have no problem waiting for them. You obviously don't know what your doing with investments if you think your going to get a return in 2 weeks. Some unforeseen consequences has happened. You also invested in a team that has been grinding away for two years without any funds. Please grow a pair and be a man about things.

when did i say SHIT about "wanting my money back in 2 weeks"?
when they changed the entire name of the project i politely asked for my money back, and was said "too bad this is crypto its ours now"

but do you not think maybe if there was ANY transparency some people would NOT have invested? i bet THEY knew that

cause i know for ME:

1 --   if i knew wolf, who really is a drug addict and "sik" all the time, was the one Darksilk mining and therefore the project launching on depended on , I WOULD NOT HAVE INVESTED
2 --  i invested personally in the name. thats my choice. they have now changed that (tho theres been ZERO follow up info on that btw) -- i WOULD NOT HAVE INVESTED

you dont change the rules like this, ignore launch day, then come on and say basically that the team has our money but dosent have the motivation to keep it together to even launch?

cmon, get off the koolaid, FUBAR this is.
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:59:56 AM

maybe you should  not have gotten a fucking drug addict like wolf to do the work , wow

what a mess

You invested into a ICO. Why do you need your money back right away? I invested 4 btc and have no problem waiting for them. You obviously don't know what your doing with investments if you think your going to get a return in 2 weeks. Some unforeseen consequences has happened. You also invested in a team that has been grinding away for two years without any funds. Please grow a pair and be a man about things.

when did i say SHIT about "wanting my money back in 2 weeks"?
when they changed the entire name of the project i politely asked for my money back, and was said "too bad this is crypto its ours now"

but do you not think maybe if there was ANY transparency some people would NOT have invested? i bet THEY knew that

cause i know for ME:

1 --   if i knew wolf, who really is a drug addict and "sik" all the time, was the one Darksilk mining and therefore the project launching on depended on , I WOULD NOT HAVE INVESTED
2 --  i invested personally in the name. thats my choice. they have now changed that (tho theres been ZERO follow up info on that btw) -- i WOULD NOT HAVE INVESTED

you dont change the rules like this, ignore launch day, then come on and say basically that the team has our money but dosent have the motivation to keep it together to even launch?

cmon, get off the koolaid, FUBAR this is.

I have made many posts in basic agreement of these points, but they all have been deleted.  Pretty sure this is a total loss but if incould get my investment back somehow that would be great so ill give this team the benefit of the doubt in that regard.. isnt the ico all in a escrow currently anyways? Shouldnt be a big deal if so.
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:16:24 AM

Not really much of an announcement from Silk Network after days of zero communication.
You should really change your marketing strategy because it does not work at all.
Today is the release day and you have nothing better to ask?

Cmon, give the team a break.

I assume they are jumping through their asses with final preparations and the issuance of both btc/drksilk and silk/drksilk ICO transactions.

Then the name change as well as coordination and disclosure with exchanges regarding aforementioned.

That said...lets get a social media campaign started asap SilkNetwork Smiley

+ 1
I am glad I'm not in their shoes.  I don't think there are too many people who realize the amount of time and effort it takes to get a project like this running.  So far they have done a lot better then I thought they would. Patience is key and based on where they want to go, will pay off.

agreed

Im not concerned about anyones shoes but my own presently.  So repsonse please on refunding the ico.  Which was for Darksilk (which wont exist) and to be released on or around this date (not 3-6 months)

Isnt this the precise reason why escrows are used for ICO's?
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:30:01 AM

So you invested into a project. They have an announcement that a developer is sick and they need 3 months to get fast verify to work. And you don't want to extend your investment because your feet are cold. So essentially your selfish or you don't know how to invest in projects. Why did you invest into a project without a escrow? Again risk. Explain why you put money into this project aside from pure speculation.

I am fairly certain all funds for this project were held in escrow.. or else no. I wouldnt have invested. Who are you anyways? You have less posts here then ive had deleted.  They paying you to silence me with my own money?
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 04:49:16 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 05:15:31 AM by SilkNetwork

We are going to work on going with an easier implementation of Argon2d with CPU mining with a Spork to increase memory cost and parallelism once fast-verify is completed.

We will require some time to test and we will report back within the next 48 hours with info.

Binaries will be released and we will be forwarding this code to Bittrex.
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:49:45 AM

So you invested into a project. They have an announcement that a developer is sick and they need 3 months to get fast verify to work. And you don't want to extend your investment because your feet are cold. So essentially your selfish or you don't know how to invest in projects. Why did you invest into a project without a escrow? Again risk. Explain why you put money into this project aside from pure speculation.

I am fairly certain all funds for this project were heldnin escrow.. or else no. I wouldnt have invested. Who are you anyways? You have less posts here then ive had deleted.  They paying you to silence me with my own money?

"fairly certain" is not certain. I put 4 btc into this project. Paid..really, come on dude? I don't want to see this project fall apart but I aiint no shill either.

I am new to crypto and I stay silent until it reaches a breaking point. Today is the 5th. Big day for crypto and this team. Lets pull together and get some fucking grip here.

I am on your side. I want a x30 return like you do but that shit aint going to happen now.

But i also understand that it doesn't help anyone or serve anyone to whine like a little bitch. I understand that there is a little bit of a communication problem but its not the end of the world.

Things are delayed. But welcome to the world of software development. You should read this book: https://www.amazon.com/Founders-Work-Stories-Startups-Early/dp/1430210788

In the first chapter: Paypal was losing 10 million a day in the beginning of their project. You invested btc based off a bitcointalk thread. Put this into a perspective mate.

Regarding the refund. I see no reason why someone would refund the investment this early. I am sure the developers already spent the funds. 2 years without work and they got paid 77 btc..yea that shit is spent trust that.

Do a bit of research kid. If your not speaking for the team about this go fuck yourself.   
   Seems youre completely wrong about not getting paid anything for two years. And seems like youre paid to act in defense of the team..

I am asking nicely and would like to keep it that way. 

Interestingly enough there is a public corporation involved here.. another reason why i chose to invest..  corps and directors can be sued..  so keep your whiny kid bullshit to yourself. 
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:04:50 AM

I am fairly certain all funds for this project were heldnin escrow.. or else no. I wouldnt have invested. Who are you anyways? You have less posts here then ive had deleted.  They paying you to silence me with my own money?

"fairly certain" is not certain. I put 4 btc into this project. Paid..really, come on dude? I don't want to see this project fall apart but I aiint no shill either.

I am new to crypto and I stay silent until it reaches a breaking point. Today is the 5th. Big day for crypto and this team. Lets pull together and get some fucking grip here.

I am on your side. I want a x30 return like you do but that shit aint going to happen now.

But i also understand that it doesn't help anyone or serve anyone to whine like a little bitch. I understand that there is a little bit of a communication problem but its not the end of the world.

Things are delayed. But welcome to the world of software development. You should read this book: https://www.amazon.com/Founders-Work-Stories-Startups-Early/dp/1430210788

In the first chapter: Paypal was losing 10 million a day in the beginning of their project. You invested btc based off a bitcointalk thread. Put this into a perspective mate.

Regarding the refund. I see no reason why someone would refund the investment this early. I am sure the developers already spent the funds. 2 years without work and they got paid 77 btc..yea that shit is spent trust that.

Do a bit of research kid. If your not speaking for the team about this go fuck yourself.  
   Seems youre completely wrong about not getting paid anything for two years. And seems like youre paid to act in defense of the team..

Interestingly enough there is a public corporation involved here.. another reason why i chose to invest..  corps and directors can be sued..  so keep your whiny kid bullshit to yourself.  

Again your attitude is shit. see how far you get. Your telling me to fuck off. Cool. Very productive. Your not on the team either. Why should anyone listen to you. I dont see why my points are any less valid than yours.

hy should I back down when your being ignorant. You obviously over extended yourself. Do my research? your the one who is unsure on many points here. I am chilling.

Your talking about suing a crypto project. Do you know how stupid that sounds.

Keep blowing wind up your own ass noob.
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:21:04 AM

Interestingly enough there is a public corporation involved here.. another reason why i chose to invest..  corps and directors can be sued..  so keep your whiny kid bullshit to yourself.  

Again your attitude is shit. see how far you get. Your telling me to fuck off. Cool. Very productive. Your not on the team either. Why should anyone listen to you. I dont see why my points are any less valid than yours.

hy should I back down when your being ignorant. You obviously over extended yourself. Do my research? your the one who is unsure on many points here. I am chilling.

Your talking about suing a crypto project. Do you know how stupid that sounds.

Keep blowing wind up your own ass noob.

your calling me a noob. How much did you invest in this project. How are you going to sue a crypto project. Where is the proof that these developers have been paid more than 50 btc in the last two years. Do you know anything about code or software development. Have you been a project manager for any other project. Whats your background in crypto.

Silk Network Ltd. Has sold unregistered asset backed securities through their use of a centralized and corporately owned exchange aka the weaver.. i know youre stupid, but perhaps for everyones benefit shut up and think for a second before antagonizing me anymore.  Deliver the product or money back.  Its simple.
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:26:26 AM

which they are working on. If the business fails. It doesnt mean your able to sue them

Guess we'll wait and see kid.
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 05:29:03 AM

which they are working on. If the business fails. It doesnt mean your able to sue them

The development team hasn't released DarkSilk because the code is not functioning as intended and in turn they are protecting your investment.

Be patient.
ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:31:44 AM

I find it shameful that the primary goal if cryptocurrency was initially privacy.. and now the primary goal is to make money.   
   So many people fighting over this coin or that coin, lying though their teeth to try and bump satoshis up or down..

Something happened in this guy's life that turned him around
because in September he was on the good side, fighting for the right cause, believing in stability and long time investments
and now he wants to be a millionaire after few weeks insulting everyone

well good luck with that
but I think CryptoJohn was right about you
UGH, what a fcktard.

Can't read and obviously not a good trader. How does he even dress himself in the morning?

go away dude, your fud is not welcome especially from those who have had spencers back for over a year now and have supported the market.

FFS if you don't trust the team then go dump you .5 btc somewhere else.

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:33:55 AM

Ugh!

@Community Members: Be nice to each other, we are all in this together.
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:37:16 AM

I find it shameful that the primary goal if cryptocurrency was initially privacy.. and now the primary goal is to make money.   
   So many people fighting over this coin or that coin, lying though their teeth to try and bump satoshis up or down..

Something happened in this guy's life that turned him around
because in September he was on the good side, fighting for the right cause, believing in stability and long time investments
and now he wants to be a millionaire after few weeks insulting everyone

well good luck with that
but I think CryptoJohn was right about you
UGH, what a fcktard.

Can't read and obviously not a good trader. How does he even dress himself in the morning?

go away dude, your fud is not welcome especially from those who have had spencers back for over a year now and have supported the market.

FFS if you don't trust the team then go dump you .5 btc somewhere else.

I dont want to be a millionaire i just want my money back.  And yes, any questions that werent on the bright side of this project caused this community to attack me, and then have my posts deleted.  So yes.  Ive changed my mood just a bit.
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:38:53 AM

They are in the uk as well. The laws are much more favorable there than in the united states. Again get a grip. a crypto token is not a security in every country.

"kid" Again how old are you? Act like an adult. Have some mutual respect mate.

Mutual respect. Yes.  You started this hair pulling match   

This is not a token issue dumbass...
dontigua

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:50:13 AM

i invested in tokens. i dont know about you. Did you buy equity? Sorry if i came off a bit strong. The dao lost 60 million. No one is in jail because of that.

Yes.  Darksilk is backed by Silk.  Silk and darksilk are assets owned by Silk Network Ltd and exchanged through their public domain.   So no.  You didnt just buy a token.  A token is backed by speculation only and generally in crypto isnl decentralized or autonomous such as the dao

"The DAO had an objective to provide a new decentralized business model for organizing both commercial and non-profit enterprises.[6][7] It was instantiated on the Ethereum blockchain, and had no conventional management structure or board of directors.[6] The code of the DAO is open-source.[8]

The DAO was stateless, and not tied to any particular nation state. As a result, many questions of how government regulators would deal with a stateless fund were yet to be dealt with.[9]

The DAO was crowdfunded via a token sale in May 2016. It set the record for the largest crowdfunding campaign in history.[5]"

Make sense? Sweet lets put the teenage agression behind us.  Again im simply asking for my dough back and dont need uniformed or educated crypto noobs kicking me while im down.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: