Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278401 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

At what hour will the ICO end?? If possible can you add a countdown here or on website

thank you

It wont end lol it will get extended just look back at this mess it all ways gets extended

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

At what hour will the ICO end?? If possible can you add a countdown here or on website

thank you

It wont end lol it will get extended just look back at this mess it all ways gets extended

ICOBID ico will end on 11th January 2017 23:59 EST.
Please check announcement on original post of this thread.
Nothing change on ICO's schedule from beginning.

Mr Crunck, please do not so stimulated.
I'm appreciated much your work to ICOBID; however please to know that we are doing a serious project.
All of my decision is derived from the aim at protecting our project's investors, supporters, backer...including miners, bounties joiner.
That could hurt some ICOBID holders who want cash out for Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:01:48 PM

thank you

I'm appreciated much your work to ICOBID; however please to know that we are doing a serious project.
All of my decision is derived from the aim at protecting our project's investors, supporters, backer...including miners, bounties joiner.

Ok so tell me will you let the exchanges list this coin tomorrow after ICO finishes ?

A simple YES/NO will be fine

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

thank you

Does crunk also worked for ICOBID before? Good thing he didnt scam you.. There are scam accusations and complaints for that coin maker guy, so no need to worry for everything he said. Its total non-sense.  Cool
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

thank you

Ok so tell me will you let the exchanges list this coin tomorrow after ICO finishes ?

Thanks

The way you are asking the question it means that you are threatening the developer of accusing the coin or else list the coin in exchange. Who the hell are you to tell when to list it in exchanges. When you have sold all your coins then why are you worrying of getting listed or not.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:34:40 PM

thank you

Thanks

The way you are asking the question it means that you are threatening the developer of accusing the coin or else list the coin in exchange. Who the hell are you to tell when to list it in exchanges. When you have sold all your coins then why are you worrying of getting listed or not.

He is also a dev of such shitty coins. From that he thought that he is already genius and knows everything. Plus seeing the trust ratings, now you can decide.

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

thank you

Thanks

I'm not threatening anything just trying to get an answer, and as I am invested in this coin, I feel i have the right to do so !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:46:05 PM

thank you

Thanks

He is also a dev of such shitty coins. From that he thought that he is already genius and knows everything. Plus seeing the trust ratings, now you can decide.

And you need to grow the fuck up, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about re myself

Please go ahead and tell me about my shit coins, and my neg trust was from one deal that went south, the guy got his coins ( Late i admit ) but he knows when he launches them I will post in his ann thread as he is refusing to admit receipt of the coins...

And if you are using a windows wallet for this coin, chances are its mine... but no need to thank me I got paid for it, and delivered on time and helped in other ways

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

Since the succes of bitcoin you see that people are impatient and want things to have succes immediatley so they can cash out. In the end is all about the $ and €. I am a holder of an altcoin that had a bad start but because of the "never give up" mentality of these devs the coin is doing pretty well nowadays. And i believe their efforts will be paid someday.

If you think that you can do better than someone else then do it yourself and don't invest in their plans. Investing means taking risks and it doesn't matter if you are a long or short-term investor the chance of losing money is always there.

Ofcourse there were poor choices made with this coin but it still has potential, i am a long-term investor and i think that if the devs behind this coin don't give up that it will recuperate at some point.

Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Since the succes of bitcoin you see that people are impatient and want things to have succes immediatley so they can cash out. In the end is all about the $ and €. I am a holder of an altcoin that had a bad start but because of the "never give up" mentality of these devs the coin is doing pretty well nowadays. And i believe their efforts will be paid someday.

If you think that you can do better than someone else then do it yourself and don't invest in their plans. Investing means taking risks and it doesn't matter if you are a long or short-term investor the chance of losing money is always there.

Ofcourse there were poor choices made with this coin but it still has potential, i am a long-term investor and i think that if the devs behind this coin don't give up that it will recuperate at some point.
I am will never give up.
I started project only with an innovative concept. The cryptocurrency that fuel for project is just soon start its action. The platform in target is still long to be caught up; however we have a clear road to go, we have foot steps nonstop walking; there're no reason for us not to be successful eventually.
Right away after ICOBID ico ending, we will start merchant activities to raise ICOBID value.
Stay tuned with us for more infos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

People get desperate because they end up investing, but they should know that any investment takes time!

This is my problem with people investing into ICOs now a days, they want to reap the same day they invest into a project and start giving the developer all sorts of problems

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

People get desperate because they end up investing, but they should know that any investment takes time!

This is my problem with people investing into ICOs now a days, they want to reap the same day they invest into a project and start giving the developer all sorts of problems

Absolutely true, its greed. We almost forgot that this is not just a coin alone, its a project that backed by a certain currency. Mostly, all they want is just an exchange absolutely to chase for a dump. I dont know how they make profit out of it.  Grin

We know that there are flaws with this project icobid but what made me stick to this is the dev's determination and being honest to investors. Most of the time hes here to answer our concerns.

There's always risk but I believe this project will succeed in such time. Good Luck! 
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 04:35:18 PM

Rome was not build in a day,so is a great project,dev  never misses to update us and always show transparency,the best thing that we can do now is to support him and give him an encouragement to push through with the project,the idea is unique it's a win win situation for all of us.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
gourcuff

Activity: 812
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:21:19 PM

hi, guys, my wallet dont synchronyzing after 53001 block, can you give me nodes, i remember that i had that problem couple weeks ago and there was some file that devs made and i downloaded it and its started to syncronyzing, is there is a new node file maybe now? ty
hello, if you are using the old wallet it would be better if you download the new one. Pioneer88 posted the latest release of the ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes and mentioned that there will be no connecion problem anymore. I quoted the comment as reference, see it below and just follow the guide:

Eventually, we release latest update on ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes. 3 version are available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. There won't be connection problem anymore. Just download the wallet and run.

For anyone who are running an old version wallet please follow this guide:

- Please encrypt (optional) and back up your wallet.
- Open Roaming folder with this search: %appdata%
- Delete ICOBID folder
- Run new wallet
- Restore your wallet with the backup file
     + Copy your backup file (yourbackupfile.dat) to ICOBID folder on Roaming
     + Delete file wallet.dat
     + Rename yourbackupfile.dat into wallet.dat
     + Reopen the wallet

How to move your old address to the new wallet?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:24:31 PM

hi, guys, my wallet dont synchronyzing after 53001 block, can you give me nodes, i remember that i had that problem couple weeks ago and there was some file that devs made and i downloaded it and its started to syncronyzing, is there is a new node file maybe now? ty
hello, if you are using the old wallet it would be better if you download the new one. Pioneer88 posted the latest release of the ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes and mentioned that there will be no connecion problem anymore. I quoted the comment as reference, see it below and just follow the guide:

Eventually, we release latest update on ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes. 3 version are available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. There won't be connection problem anymore. Just download the wallet and run.

For anyone who are running an old version wallet please follow this guide:

- Please encrypt (optional) and back up your wallet.
- Open Roaming folder with this search: %appdata%
- Delete ICOBID folder
- Run new wallet
- Restore your wallet with the backup file
     + Copy your backup file (yourbackupfile.dat) to ICOBID folder on Roaming
     + Delete file wallet.dat
     + Rename yourbackupfile.dat into wallet.dat
     + Reopen the wallet

How to move your old address to the new wallet?

You dont need to....BUT just incase take a copy of your wallet.dat and put it some where safe
Then just download new wallet and run ... It should be ok

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

Hey guys don't be nasty on crunk, he helped ICOBID along the way, it is usual to cash out when money is needed.  His neg rep is nothing I care, he delivered the order on time so it is a plus for me.  

Absolutely true, its greed. We almost forgot that this is not just a coin alone, its a project that backed by a certain currency. Mostly, all they want is just an exchange absolutely to chase for a dump. I dont know how they make profit out of it.  Grin

We know that there are flaws with this project icobid but what made me stick to this is the dev's determination and being honest to investors. Most of the time hes here to answer our concerns.

There's always risk but I believe this project will succeed in such time. Good Luck!  

We won't blame people.  They have the coins and it is their rights to dump them.  It will be their lost if this coin become successful.  And aside from that it would be nice to see some ICOBID @ 30 sat from dumpers so that dev can buy them back at the very cheap price Smiley.  Dev believe in this project, so I can say I'll go along and ride, there is always potential as long as the dev keep working on it.  It maybe slow or very slow, or who knows maybe he'll find the right guy to boost the development of ICOBID.  Haters gonna hate and dumpers gonna dump, at the end of the day if the developer do not give up, the coin will push thru.
Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:47:15 PM

I am will never give up.
I started project only with an innovative concept. The cryptocurrency that fuel for project is just soon start its action. The platform in target is still long to be caught up; however we have a clear road to go, we have foot steps nonstop walking; there're no reason for us not to be successful eventually.
Right away after ICOBID ico ending, we will start merchant activities to raise ICOBID value.

Nice to see your determination, keep it up and hopefully at the end of the road we shall find some treasures  Grin

hyudien

Activity: 1960
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:51:05 PM

Hey guys don't be nasty on crunk, he helped ICOBID along the way, it is usual to cash out when money is needed.  His neg rep is nothing I care, he delivered the order on time so it is a plus for me.  

Absolutely true, its greed. We almost forgot that this is not just a coin alone, its a project that backed by a certain currency. Mostly, all they want is just an exchange absolutely to chase for a dump. I dont know how they make profit out of it.  Grin

We won't blame people.  They have the coins and it is their rights to dump them.  It will be their lost if this coin become successful.  And aside from that it would be nice to see some ICOBID @ 30 sat from dumpers so that dev can buy them back at the very cheap price Smiley.  Dev believe in this project, so I can say I'll go along and ride, there is always potential as long as the dev keep working on it.  It maybe slow or very slow, or who knows maybe he'll find the right guy to boost the development of ICOBID.  Haters gonna hate and dumpers gonna dump, at the end of the day if the developer do not give up, the coin will push thru.
Many people have been disappointed with some promising new coins, but only ended up with disappointment. I'm sure if the investor would Supports this project if there is already some evidence that has become a reality.

Keep the spirit dev, I will always support.

Best Regars

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

I am will never give up.

That's the spirit Dev Smiley.  Good to know that you will not abandon this project after the failure in ICO.  I hope you keep your communication with your team well, since more likely their morale is low due to the fact that they had worked for almost nothing of value at the current state if ICOBID Smiley. Well that is at least for now.  And good to see people who are eager to support you along the way.  I hope you launch your platform sooner than you plan to at least regain trust and attention of people to support ICOBID projects.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:51:04 PM

I think people must stop hear trolls talking shit everytime, and take a little talk with dev about your plan.

Obvious, some guys just has been kicked out from dev team and now FUD this project. Check early posts and you can see this same guys talking same shit!

check pls. and talk with pioneer to ask something.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: