Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:25:55 PM

is there a speculation thread?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:20:51 PM

for those that missed out on the 25% bonus. you can get it by buying btcd before it rises to 532k sats

I am not fudder BUT I bought KMD in first day to take max bonus 25%.
And now after few days I read that I make mistake like many buyers KMD directly for btc !!!!
Bonus 25% was first day ICO but anybody can take for this price or even many chepaer if buy btcd Huh?
Now price btcd is 438k sats. To take bonus 25% like in first day ICO need only have btcd chepaer than 532 k satoshi.
So anybody who buy this Komodo for BTC was FOOL !!!
Usually price btcd last times was 410k+ s so its chepaer like 20% to 532k s to change btcd for Komodo.
So this actually chepaer price 20% btcd than price which equal to bonus 25% in btc firtst day 532k s its give sum 20% + 25% = 45% bonus to take KMD to all people who buy KMD with btcd !!!!
So anybody who buy KMD for BTC was made as fool Huh?
First day for btc = 25% bonus, now its lower
But buy now btcd for actually price 440k s and change after ICo for KMD = 45 % bonus HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

HOW EXPLAIN THIS KOMODOPLATFORM  Huh
This ICO was make for BTCD bagholders Huh??
What sense have still keep any % bonus if anybody can make better bonus buying btcd and keep to end ICO Huh??
Why I bought so much KMD for BTC first day if better path was buying btcd and waiting after ICO HuhHuhHuh
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 10:23:44 PM

for those that missed out on the 25% bonus. you can get it by buying btcd before it rises to 532k sats

And now after few days I read that I make mistake like many buyers KMD directly for btc !!!!
Bonus 25% was first day ICO but anybody can take for this price or even many chepaer if buy btcd Huh?
Now price btcd is 438k sats. To take bonus 25% like in first day ICO need only have btcd chepaer than 532 k satoshi.
Usually price btcd last times was 410k+ s so its chepaer like 20% to 532k s to change btcd for Komodo.
So this actually chepaer price 20% btcd than price which equal to bonus 25% in btc firtst day 532k s its give sum 20% + 25% = 45% bonus to take KMD to all people who buy KMD with btcd !!!!
But buy now btcd for actually price 440k s and change after ICo for KMD = 45 % bonus HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

What sense have still keep any % bonus if anybody can make better bonus buying btcd and keep to end ICO Huh??
Why I bought so much KMD for BTC first day if better path was buying btcd and waiting after ICO HuhHuhHuh
You are assuming BTCD price would stay static. While it is true people who want small amounts can likely get a better effective price via BTCD, if any large amount is purchased in the open market, the price would go up a lot.

Still, we have been 100% open about how all this works. it is everybody's choice on how to participate. Also, going the BTCD path would require getting a local wallet running and then also redeeming, so there are more steps involved

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:46:08 PM

Is 0.0777 BTC minimum amount per transaction for everyone or only for those who sends via shapeshift? What if someone send less amount than 0.0777 BTC,will it be lost or returned?

Amounts less than .0777 will not be lost.  They accumulate with your other funds sent to your ICO address until they reach .0777 threshold for investment.  After you get > 0.0777 they will be logged into the ICO as your investment.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:02:51 AM

So is it correct that this is not an upgrade to BTCD but a replacement using Zcash fork clone?

And BTCD will just be a price parity mechanism for people to move out of BTCD for a year.

But we need to exchange BTCD to Komodo soon so to get the revenue % share of assets owned by BTCD?

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
gulachov

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:54:41 AM

HOW EXPLAIN THIS KOMODOPLATFORM  Huh
I don't understand why are you so pissed off? Multiple times every day team members were answering such questions saying it is indeed much cheaper to buy BTCD and then convert it into KMD. You have probably missed all those posts .... But JL777 is right. On the first day of ICO 1 BTC would increase BTCD price tremendously. ONE. So of cause many people (me and you included) invested with BTC. It was the only option. Now someone is slowly dumping BTCD and you are oh pissed off. Please stop that rant, go ahead and buy as much BTCD as you can then.
indiancoder

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:57:44 AM

I don't understand why are you so pissed off? Multiple times every day team members were answering such questions saying it is indeed much cheaper to by BTCD and then convert it into KMD. You have probably missed all those posts .... But JL777 is right. On the first day of ICO 1 BTC would increase BTCD price tremendously. ONE. So of cause many people (me and you included) invested with BTC. It was the only option. Now someone is slowly dumping BTCD and you are oh pissed off. Please stop that rant, go ahead and buy as much BTCD as you can then.

Right, this coin is designed for btcd swap, like lisk for crypti bagholders.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:04:30 AM

After ico this is swap to bitcoindark?
After ICO you will have 1 year to switch your BTCD for KMD, if that is what you are asking. KMD is basically BTCD 2.0
BTCD is bitcoindark?
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:07:43 AM

I don't understand why are you so pissed off? Multiple times every day team members were answering such questions saying it is indeed much cheaper to by BTCD and then convert it into KMD. You have probably missed all those posts .... But JL777 is right. On the first day of ICO 1 BTC would increase BTCD price tremendously. ONE. So of cause many people (me and you included) invested with BTC. It was the only option. Now someone is slowly dumping BTCD and you are oh pissed off. Please stop that rant, go ahead and buy as much BTCD as you can then.

Right, this coin is designed for btcd swap, like lisk for crypti bagholders.

Btcd investors are the ones who funded years of development for this project. I invested btc, but its very fair that they get swapped for years of support.

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
tulipbubble

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:10:47 AM

After ico this is swap to bitcoindark?
After ICO you will have 1 year to switch your BTCD for KMD, if that is what you are asking. KMD is basically BTCD 2.0
BTCD is bitcoindark?

Positive.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:09:09 AM

Is 0.0777 BTC minimum amount per transaction for everyone or only for those who sends via shapeshift? What if someone send less amount than 0.0777 BTC,will it be lost or returned?

Yes, like Karasugoi already explained your ICO page will get funded once the min of 0.0777 BTC is reached. Here's an example:

you send 0.03 BTC -> ICO page shows 0 BTC invested
you send another 0.03 BTC  -> ICO page shows 0 BTC invested
you send another 0.03 BTC -> ICO page shows 0.9 BTC invested

HOW EXPLAIN THIS KOMODOPLATFORM  Huh

Like others already explained:
1) we made it quite clear in our posts and Steemit articles (also see the 2nd comment of this thread)
2) the market is not that liquid, you cannot really purchase many BTCD's

So is it correct that this is not an upgrade to BTCD but a replacement using Zcash fork clone?

And BTCD will just be a price parity mechanism for people to move out of BTCD for a year.

But we need to exchange BTCD to Komodo soon so to get the revenue % share of assets owned by BTCD?

BTCD was a coin with good anonymity/privacy technology and its blockchain is being used by SuperNET/Iguana technologies
Komodo has the best anonymity/privacy technology and its blockhain will be used by SuperNET/Iguana technologies. As a bonus it has dPoW.

Komodo = BTCD 2.0

It is a Zcash fork that has dPoW consensus build on top of it.

Yes, the BTCD price should follow KMD price as the BTCD's can be swapped to KMD at any time during that one year period.

As a BTCD holder you will get the REV asset no matter when or if you do swap. We will take a snapshot of the BTCD blockchain right before the swapping begins. The exact time/block when that happens will be announced later. So when the snapshot happens you must have your BTCD in a local wallet and keep the privatekey safe. After the snapshot you can move the BTCD away from that wallet, and when the REV asset is created you can claim your share with the BTCD privatekey.

All clear now? Smiley

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:58:14 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 10:13:05 AM by yassin54

Komodo: Safety first | Coincheck Cryptocurrency Exchange

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:09:53 AM

Paxprice RPC Added to Komodod.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:18:33 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 01:21:39 PM by KomodoPlatform

EasyDEX-GUI update by @grewalsatinder on SuperNET Slack channel #iguana:

EasyDEX-GUI update:
1. Bug fix: BTC/BTCD login options executes even if there's existing active coin
2. Basilisk mode was causing slowness issue to whole API execution. Right now it’s set to only manual execution. I’ll be adding manual buttons for basilisk mode to refresh and update it’s screen data on manual click.
3. Minor other updates to GUI, which are work in progress like Komodo/Zcash Wallet GUI sections and Atomic Explorer sections. Will push some working code for it soon.

In case you missed the earlier updates the Komodo privacy features can be used with the GUI Satinder is making.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:59:40 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 01:27:45 PM by yassin54

EasyDEX-GUI update by @grewalsatinder on SuperNET Slack channel #iguana:

EasyDEX-GUI update:
1. Bug fix: BTC/BTCD login options executes even if there's existing active coin
2. Basilisk mode was causing slowness issue to whole API execution. Right now it’s set to only manual execution. I’ll be adding manual buttons for basilisk mode to refresh and update it’s screen data on manual click.
3. Minor other updates to GUI, which are work in progress like Komodo/Zcash Wallet GUI sections and Atomic Explorer sections. Will push some working code for it soon.

In case you missed the earlier updates the Komodo privacy features can be used with the GUI Satinder is making.

twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:12:19 PM

how about the speculation thread guys  Grin
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:22:12 PM

Feel free to create one if you like Smiley

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:23:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1659890.msg16666410#msg16666410

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 03:37:04 PM

Added a paxprices RPC call. It isnt fancy, just returns numsamples (timestamp, price) pairs starting from the most recent. The notary nodes are now generating pretty consistent pricefeed entries, so there should be plenty of the raw data.

All 1024 price pairs are supported, with an additional 32 against KMD. for now I just hard-coded .0001 BTC as KMD price, but once it starts trading, it will change based on exchange prices.

Another special case is when base and rel are the same, ie usd usd. I use that to denote the currency's abstract value. However, I had to come up with a sane way to combine the prices of different currencies without creating distortions, or at least minimizing distortions.

What I did was use recent M1 data for all currencies: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/japan/money-supply-m1 and multiple the abstract value in the price feed (will be detailed in PAXpaper). this allows combining different currency prices with some semblance of common denominator. Essentially we get a 32 currency total M1 supply using normalized prices.

Make sure everything fits in 64bit calculations and presto!

The base base value becomes the percentage of the 32 currency M1 supply.

./komodo-cli paxprices usd usd numsamples
{
    "base" : "usd",
    "rel" : "usd",
    "array" : [
        {
            "t" : 1477322826,
            "p" : 10.67656160
        },
        {
            "t" : 1477322769,
            "p" : 10.67656960
        },
        {
            "t" : 1477322697,
            "p" : 10.67658080
        }]
}

The above shows usd at 10.67% of the total M1 supply. Similar to coinmarketcap, I guess this is like a fiat marketcap. Guess which currency is #1?

durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:05:32 PM

To take bonus 25% like in first day ICO need only have btcd chepaer than 532 k satoshi.
This is wrong! For BTCD to be a better way to invest in KMD-ICO than by investing via BTC on day one with 25% bonus you need a BTCD price of 425,6 k sat or lower. So dont worry. You haven't been fooled. You actually made a good deal.

The math is: 532k sat divided by 125 percent. Now we have 15% bonus for BTC ICO investors. So the maths now is 532 divided by 115 = 463 k sat.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: