Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:30:45 AM

Thunderclap effect - raised 5.5 btc (not much, but only 3.5 hours passed after publication). One more time want to thank all who participated in Thunderclap campaign.

I'm glad I helped with the Thunderclap, there is need for more marketing strategy like this

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:34:28 AM

Thunderclap effect - raised 5.5 btc (not much, but only 3.5 hours passed after publication). One more time want to thank all who participated in Thunderclap campaign.

Agree, thank all who help Inchain with Thunderclap!

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
nowclever

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

You need 1.55 m more, where do you raise so much money without better promotions on forum and social media, and with current facebook and twitter abusers, this will never get such big fund. I have to say OP is incompetent.

Reasons:
1. he didn't hear people's words, to use TVE for effective social media campaigns instead with current low level spammer campaign, spammer campaign is dead and almost does void on promotion. I saw he said ok he would use TVE, but the fact is not. Now TVE doesn't need you.
2. too high and unrealistic limit, 1.75 million?
3. signature campaign is bad, too greedy you ask people to post 50 while others are 20-30, ark even doesn't require a post, that is why this campaign only attracts few people.

What is TVE?

Bad memory? Even I remember those things clearer than you, shame? I even know the weakness of your project, but you team seems self-satisfied. Don't waste time now, TVE promotion won't help you now,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16473453#msg16473453
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16502040#msg16502040

Such a bad memory want to handle 1.75 m usd fund? I feel this project too fishy. Only ghost will trust you. Will be happy to see this project doom. Bad memory, lack of strategy and promotion, you rept by yourself. ROFLMAO
I think Sergey meant that he just registred at TVE and was looking around. There was no one word that Inchain officialy will use TVE as platform for baunty campaigns.

Keep defending for him, you asked me to show that, i showed, but you still defending for the impotent guy, haha, keep it, and dream about 1.75 m usd. bye. Grin Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16473453#msg16473453   He said "he will try"   Grin, again, you contradict yourself, "There was no one word that Inchain officialy will " obviously he promied and ate the words.
You really have some issues with yourself, dont you? I dont understand your role here. If you do not like this project, then go to another topic. I dont understand what do you want to achive.

I made my advice here, but some are offensive, op is arrogant to listen people's advice, not only mine, but also others' advices. So if you guys do not welcome idea-inventors, listen others and keep arrogant, you see the project failed, easy. Like you, very offensive.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:38:56 AM

Full of insurance projects , but the real one is about to drop , even waves is trying to catch some with cat s project . But who knows maybe this can succed too , i mean , why not .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:14:56 PM

You need 1.55 m more, where do you raise so much money without better promotions on forum and social media, and with current facebook and twitter abusers, this will never get such big fund. I have to say OP is incompetent.

Reasons:
1. he didn't hear people's words, to use TVE for effective social media campaigns instead with current low level spammer campaign, spammer campaign is dead and almost does void on promotion. I saw he said ok he would use TVE, but the fact is not. Now TVE doesn't need you.
2. too high and unrealistic limit, 1.75 million?
3. signature campaign is bad, too greedy you ask people to post 50 while others are 20-30, ark even doesn't require a post, that is why this campaign only attracts few people.

What is TVE?

Bad memory? Even I remember those things clearer than you, shame? I even know the weakness of your project, but you team seems self-satisfied. Don't waste time now, TVE promotion won't help you now,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16473453#msg16473453
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16502040#msg16502040

Such a bad memory want to handle 1.75 m usd fund? I feel this project too fishy. Only ghost will trust you. Will be happy to see this project doom. Bad memory, lack of strategy and promotion, you rept by yourself. ROFLMAO
I think Sergey meant that he just registred at TVE and was looking around. There was no one word that Inchain officialy will use TVE as platform for baunty campaigns.

Keep defending for him, you asked me to show that, i showed, but you still defending for the impotent guy, haha, keep it, and dream about 1.75 m usd. bye. Grin Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16473453#msg16473453   He said "he will try"   Grin, again, you contradict yourself, "There was no one word that Inchain officialy will " obviously he promied and ate the words.
You really have some issues with yourself, dont you? I dont understand your role here. If you do not like this project, then go to another topic. I dont understand what do you want to achive.

I made my advice here, but some are offensive, op is arrogant to listen people's advice, not only mine, but also others' advices. So if you guys do not welcome idea-inventors, listen others and keep arrogant, you see the project failed, easy. Like you, very offensive.

I do not mean to be arrogant but its really annoying to read posts like yours. You keep saying how bad they are and bla bla bla. If you want to help then write down your ideas. Then leaders will decide what they will use and not use. Its their project and their right to do so. If they will fail then ICO wont succeed but if they will not fail then we all will profit. So you can help but you cannot dictate what they need to do. You can do so when you will have your own project. I am investor here so i hope they succeed as much as others but meanwhile I wont call them incompetent like you do because that is no good for the project. So please, calm down, give good proposals and stop whinning if they do not use all of them.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:07:43 PM

Come on guys,we need to promote Inchain as much as possible.We have around 13 days left.

I am sure this project will be a success.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:23:08 AM

Those people whinning about TVE, I really don't see any thing special about the site, there are alot of social media app site like this. I have not seen any ICO project on TVE that has raised $1.7 million, if there is any you can mention it and prove me wrong. ICONOMI, ANTSHARES, Komodo etc do not use the site. Stratis team are the one that developed TVE and use it for their ICO and the project couldn't even raise 1000BTC, another one presently on it is INCENT project and it takes them more than 1 month to raise $1 million. The problem is not about using TVE or not, I think either don't get the concept of INCHAIN or people are scared to invest because of what Spaceone pointed out
rubiprojects

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:20:55 PM

Those people whinning about TVE, I really don't see any thing special about the site, there are alot of social media app site like this. I have not seen any ICO project on TVE that has raised $1.7 million, if there is any you can mention it and prove me wrong. ICONOMI, ANTSHARES, Komodo etc do not use the site. Stratis team are the one that developed TVE and use it for their ICO and the project couldn't even raise 1000BTC, another one presently on it is INCENT project and it takes them more than 1 month to raise $1 million. The problem is not about using TVE or not, I think either don't get the concept of INCHAIN or people are scared to invest because of what Spaceone pointed out

It is not about TVE or things, it is the too high threshold, if the threshold is 175k usd, so the project will start. Their business concept is not OK, if an exchange spends money on the insurance and claim a 2 million hack, this project aint able to compensate, it is useless project.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:05:11 PM

It is not about TVE or things, it is the too high threshold, if the threshold is 175k usd, so the project will start. Their business concept is not OK, if an exchange spends money on the insurance and claim a 2 million hack, this project aint able to compensate, it is useless project.
You got the concept wrong then.

1. Its not the exchange that buys insurance. Its the people that uses it that can insure the their accounts on it.
2. Insurance bonds will be sold to cover the risk of potential hacks.
3. They will not insure amounts that cant be covered, like in your example where they have insured 2 million on one exchange with only 175k to cover it.

rubiprojects

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:10:09 PM

1. Its not the exchange that buys insurance. Its the people that uses it that can insure the their accounts on it.
3. They will not insure amounts that cant be covered, like in your example where they have insured 2 million on one exchange with only 175k to cover it.

If they sell to users, serious? Scammers will report fake cases and make the project bankrupt, and if they really compensate users, 1.75m is too less. You know insurance companies have billions of spare funds, not any small companies can form insurance company, only big groups can found insurance companies, or financial companies.
Kazadar

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:43:46 PM

If they sell to users, serious? Scammers will report fake cases and make the project bankrupt, and if they really compensate users, 1.75m is too less. You know insurance companies have billions of spare funds, not any small companies can form insurance company, only big groups can found insurance companies, or financial companies.
Which is why they only insure against exchange hacks at launch.
Exchange hacks like the recent Bitfinex isnt really something you can fake.

Which is why they sell insurance bonds to allow them to insure more users.
You dont need billions to run insurance, in standart insurance companies they usually hold around 20% of the amount insured.
So if Inchain holds 1M they could insure up to 5M (depending on the risk assessment)

Its all been discussed many times in the thread before.

retardsystem

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:52:02 PM

You dont need billions to run insurance, in standart insurance companies they usually hold around 20% of the amount insured.
So if Inchain holds 1M they could insure up to 5M (depending on the risk assessment)

It looks like an utopian product/ico. The fund tells everything.

Kazadar

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:39:52 PM

It looks like an utopian product/ico. The fund tells everything.
Which part is the utopian part?
In many ways an insurance is like running a casino, you just have to make sure that the odds are stacked in your favour.
Its just a long term investment, which most people in crypto dont like. Many people just want to flip ICO's which limits interest of long term holders as well.

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:28:40 PM

I initially liked the project, but can't get over the fact that the 1.75 million funds can run out pretty quickly if there are suddenly lots of exchange hacks. Are you only ensuring against the large exchanges or also the small ones?
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:02:45 AM

I initially liked the project, but can't get over the fact that the 1.75 million funds can run out pretty quickly if there are suddenly lots of exchange hacks. Are you only ensuring against the large exchanges or also the small ones?
There are several criterias that will be applied to exchanges and web-wallets. So not every service will be insuared by Inchain.

Yes, we intend to rate every exchange and depends on their risk rating they can or can not be insured by Inchain.
This info will be public. Some evident criteria for rating:
  • How long the service is operational
  • If it was compromised previously
  • Security audit results
  • Multi-Sig & Hot Wallets/ 2Factor
Kazadar

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:37:31 AM

But thats why they sell bonds to transfer the risk, so that Inchain in the best case wont lose anything.

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:42:57 AM

Hey I found this paper quite interesting so I am sending you to you Sergey (and others from the team): https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-2-0-what-is-the-ideal-ico-ee9d285a8939#.vgruj7j6g

Inchain here is mentioned in the sense of some ICOs that are going on right now and analisys has been made about the project. I did not read it yet but ICONOMI dev crew pointed out some problems with current ICOs. It is just my taught but maybe we could discuss what to do if ICO doesnt hit 1,75mio. I want to stay supporter and investor at this project so maybe if this time ICO wont get through then I think it is a good idea to define more which things will be insured and how so there will be no more similar questions like the one above and then try another ICO after new year on ICONOMI platform or something like that. What do you think? (this is just if this ICO does not succeed)

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 04:50:59 PM

The Greek ann thread will be updated again on the 20th of November
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 07:48:50 PM

Hey I found this paper quite interesting so I am sending you to you Sergey (and others from the team): https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-2-0-what-is-the-ideal-ico-ee9d285a8939#.vgruj7j6g

Inchain here is mentioned in the sense of some ICOs that are going on right now and analisys has been made about the project. I did not read it yet but ICONOMI dev crew pointed out some problems with current ICOs. It is just my taught but maybe we could discuss what to do if ICO doesnt hit 1,75mio. I want to stay supporter and investor at this project so maybe if this time ICO wont get through then I think it is a good idea to define more which things will be insured and how so there will be no more similar questions like the one above and then try another ICO after new year on ICONOMI platform or something like that. What do you think? (this is just if this ICO does not succeed)

I think we must go forward anyway.
For now I remember my developer skills and will work in smart-contract prototype for Inchain. Maybe after that will be ready we will go next try for ICO.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 07:49:11 PM

The Greek ann thread will be updated again on the 20th of November

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: