Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

I'm sure that buying bitcoins now is very reasonable. We all see how the price is growing rapidly. And we all noticed that the price of bitcoin has become resistant to negative news. I'm sure that by the end of the year we will see 2000 dollars for bitcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

Bitcoin is a pretty good method of making money if you know how the whole thing works. The only reasons why someone would lose money is if they don't know what Bitcoin is and they just don't know how to hold their coins when the price goes up small percentages.

I am pretty sure that everyone that purchased Bitcoin on the most popular Bitcoin Exchanges before the year of 2015 has made money with Bitcoin if they were holding their Bitcoins.
Yes those people who bought bitcoin before or late 2015 already made a lot of money from their investment in bitcoin but it is not too late for newbies who want to start an investment on bitcoin because it is always good for long term and it already have different proofs on the price chart so i think even you buy bitcoin now, you can still make profit by holding it for long term.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 333

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 08:09:41 PM

Bitcoin is a pretty good method of making money if you know how the whole thing works. The only reasons why someone would lose money is if they don't know what Bitcoin is and they just don't know how to hold their coins when the price goes up small percentages.

I am pretty sure that everyone that purchased Bitcoin on the most popular Bitcoin Exchanges before the year of 2015 has made money with Bitcoin if they were holding their Bitcoins.
Yes those people who bought bitcoin before or late 2015 already made a lot of money from their investment in bitcoin but it is not too late for newbies who want to start an investment on bitcoin because it is always good for long term and it already have different proofs on the price chart so i think even you buy bitcoin now, you can still make profit by holding it for long term.

Price has gone very rapidly to higher level in recent few months so even who have bought their coins 6 months back would also be enjoying great profits at a moment and if you are a long term holder then you can even afford to buy at current price as in long term price will sure touch new heights which can give best returns on investments.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

Price has gone very rapidly to higher level in recent few months so even who have bought their coins 6 months back would also be enjoying great profits at a moment and if you are a long term holder then you can even afford to buy at current price as in long term price will sure touch new heights which can give best returns on investments.
Bitcoin is thriving to many, and equally also struggling to me, I believe It would have gone pass this, if not for some factors. A lot had worked to bring it down, from china PBOC to SEC rejection but the reaction to it shows the acceptabilityof so many. The more acceptability the better for the value. I believe it will hit a stable value between 1500-2000 by december

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:55:27 PM

Bitcoin is thriving to many, and equally also struggling to me, I believe It would have gone pass this, if not for some factors. A lot had worked to bring it down, from china PBOC to SEC rejection but the reaction to it shows the acceptabilityof so many. The more acceptability the better for the value. I believe it will hit a stable value between 1500-2000 by december

Yeah everyone is hoping to see the price of $2k at the end of the year as bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many new people are showing their willingness to invest in it and if demand continue to goes higher in coming days then we will definitely see much better and higher price of bitcoins in near future and I think its really worth to invest in bitcoins at this stage.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 08:57:35 PM

Yeah we have seen a dramatic increase in price of Bitcoin, and the current event of ETF being rejected. Bitcoin had bounce back easily even though it goes down less than $1000 in some exchange, it recovered and goes back to above $1000 in just a matter of minutes.  And now it is back to $1200+.   If you are planning to hold, it will be best to invest in Bitcoin since it will surely go up in price after some years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

Yeah we have seen a dramatic increase in price of Bitcoin, and the current event of ETF being rejected. Bitcoin had bounce back easily even though it goes down less than $1000 in some exchange, it recovered and goes back to above $1000 in just a matter of minutes.  And now it is back to $1200+.   If you are planning to hold, it will be best to invest in Bitcoin since it will surely go up in price after some years.

I don't think we have to wait too long to see the higher price of bitcoins as the current trend suggests that we will be experiencing some great news at the end of the year so even if you can manage to hold your coins by that point of time then it will give you some best results and its good to hold it till that time without spending them at a moment.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

I'm sure that buying bitcoins now is very reasonable. We all see how the price is growing rapidly. And we all noticed that the price of bitcoin has become resistant to negative news. I'm sure that by the end of the year we will see 2000 dollars for bitcoin

Yes there had been many negative and fake news as well with propaganda in mind in order to manipulate people's mind into buying or selling bitcoin. However the price has not come down much in recent days and rise is good and well noted.

I do hope acceptance of bitcoin is more widespread in the next few years so we can all use bitcoin easily and convert fiat and bitcoin seamlessly whenever and wherever we want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

Because bitcoin is at the top of all digital currencies and it's the pioneer of all cryptocurrency so people trust bitcoin more than other currencies because of it's high price and for it's importance in the market. People know if they invest their money in bitcoin then they get profit in return definitely and bitcoin is accepted everywhere (online).

That's only correct when it comes to cryptocurrencies. When it comes to other currencies, it's obvious that people are still going to prefer dollars over bitcoins. Bitcoin isn't that important in the market as well if we're talking about all of the currencies (since you didn't specify cryptocurrency). People can live without bitcoins. Only bitcoin users that have invested most of their fiat into bitcoins are going to be devastated. The rest of the world would just be fine.

And, bitcoin is definitely not accepted everywhere. There's very little amount of merchants that's accepting bitcoins at the moment. If bitcoin got approved on the ETF, we should see some change on that. Unfortunately, it was rejected.

mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:20:58 PM

Yes there had been many negative and fake news as well with propaganda in mind in order to manipulate people's mind into buying or selling bitcoin. However the price has not come down much in recent days and rise is good and well noted.

I do hope acceptance of bitcoin is more widespread in the next few years so we can all use bitcoin easily and convert fiat and bitcoin seamlessly whenever and wherever we want.

I started the journey with bitcoins in the year 2015 and at that time the price was $250 and in 2 years time span price has reached to $1200 so we can expect the same growth in coming years too as today more people are aware about bitcoins in compare to year 2015 and same increase in user base will continue in future too so I think bitcoin has a great future ahead and seems to be one of the best investment at a moment if you can hold them for at least next 5 years.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

Because bitcoin is at the top of all digital currencies and it's the pioneer of all cryptocurrency so people trust bitcoin more than other currencies because of it's high price and for it's importance in the market. People know if they invest their money in bitcoin then they get profit in return definitely and bitcoin is accepted everywhere (online).

That's only correct when it comes to cryptocurrencies. When it comes to other currencies, it's obvious that people are still going to prefer dollars over bitcoins. Bitcoin isn't that important in the market as well if we're talking about all of the currencies (since you didn't specify cryptocurrency). People can live without bitcoins. Only bitcoin users that have invested most of their fiat into bitcoins are going to be devastated. The rest of the world would just be fine.

And, bitcoin is definitely not accepted everywhere. There's very little amount of merchants that's accepting bitcoins at the moment. If bitcoin got approved on the ETF, we should see some change on that. Unfortunately, it was rejected

You are repeating the same stuff people have been telling for years

Bitcoin is certainly not accepted everywhere, but which currency other than the US dollar is accepted elsewhere beyond the country (area) of its origin? Even the European currency (the Euro) is likely nowhere close to the universal acceptance of the US dollar. And while it is certainly true as well that merchants don't widely accept Bitcoin but if we to judge it on a world scale, Bitcoin seems to be following the dollar lead. Basically, in any country more or less developed or just big enough, you can settle pretty well eventually with only bitcoins in your pocket (wallet). You would easily convert them to a  local currency but try that with almost any other fiat currency apart from the US dollar and you are fucked up

markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:56:32 PM

Yeah everyone is hoping to see the price of $2k at the end of the year as bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many new people are showing their willingness to invest in it and if demand continue to goes higher in coming days then we will definitely see much better and higher price of bitcoins in near future and I think its really worth to invest in bitcoins at this stage.
in fact there is still good potential in the price of bitcoin. there people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more and hope that very soon will touch 2000 USD level.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

in fact there is still good potential in the price of bitcoin. there people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more and hope that very soon will touch 2000 USD level.

It won't be too easy to touch the price of $2000 so quickly and may be we need to wait for a longer period of time as price is moving up and down at a moment but the good news is even after ETF rejection price didn't go low too much and we are still above $1200 level so our first destination should be to touch the price of $1500 first and once it is achieved then we can hope for the next step i.e., $2000.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

I hope it touches that mark of 2000USD soon. Many people are looking forward to it. Bitcoin prices have leaped from time to time and stabilized at new prices as well. That is why it is look up to as an investment and people who are buying bitcoin at any price are bound to get profits in future. They must not panic and hold it long enough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

The stock market is 70% overvalued ... crash now inevitable

Author Charles Dickens' classic, A Tale of Two Cities, begins this way: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness ... ."

According to one stock market analytical firm, GMO, today's market behavior resembles Dickens' book, which was published in 1859 and was set during the time of the French Revolution some seven decades earlier.

As the firm noted, in recent days much of the investing and financial world was focused on a meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, attended by Federal Reserve chairperson Janet Yellen. But GMO analysts were watching other things and events happening in the market.

In August, the firm noted in its monthly report – reproduced in part by Zero Hedge – that Shiller P/E, a respected metric for measuring U.S. equities valuation, surpassed 27. Given that normally its range is somewhere slightly above 16, it appears that valuations are looking a bit larger than they should be.

What's more, GMO noted, the last time the Shiller P/E was above 27 was in October 2007, "and we all know how that movie ended," the GMO report said.

'A tale of mediocrity, at best'

And though no one at the analytical firm is saying that the nation and the world are set to experience another Great Recession and near-meltdown of the global economic order – and nothing is written in stone saying that stocks are not allowed to become more expensive – "we continue to maintain our bias against U.S. stocks," the firm said in its report.

At the same time, the firm said, it was tracking a widening disconnect between fundamentals of the U.S. economy, corporate America and their stocks. "It really is a tale of two cities," the analytics firms said, "one of mediocre fundamentals versus a meteoric rise in markets."

In assembling some relevant metrics pertaining to the overall health of the economy and some top-line/bottom-line figures from the S&P 500 index, the firm looked at gross domestic product growth, productivity and household income, in addition to some others like revenue and earnings for U.S. stocks, just to round out the assessment.

"It is a tale of mediocrity, at best," the firm wrote in its report.

After that, analysts contrasted those metrics with actual market returns of the S&P 500 Index spanning the past five years. "Truly meteoric," the firm wrote, adding this caveat: "As an aside, we at GMO have always been leery of drawing too many investment conclusions from staring at economic data–we are more valuation-oriented, after all–but even we are struck by the divergence."

Read more at http://www.naturalnews.com/055447_stock_market_crash_bubble_economy_Wall_Street.html.

Cool

Because bitcoin is already on top. Its one of the biggest cryptocurrency online. Yet its still on the market. Meaning bitcoin is still be used by investors, users, and also some shop keepers in transferring or using it as a method of payment. Bitcoin is now at its highest part. Bitcoin is moving.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

it is the best investment. it is most safe & secure investment. people can get more benefits in long term bitcoin investment.

Most safe and secure investment? If this is a safe and secure investment, why did the ETF are dissaproved? If it is a safe and secure investment, it must be approved. Bitcoin's price are really unpredictable making it a really bad investment or asset.
Daifotis

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

it is the best investment. it is most safe & secure investment. people can get more benefits in long term bitcoin investment.

Most safe and secure investment? If this is a safe and secure investment, why did the ETF are dissaproved? If it is a safe and secure investment, it must be approved. Bitcoin's price are really unpredictable making it a really bad investment or asset.

Do you think that ETF is the only that bitcoin can be a good asset?

Even without ETF bitcoin will push forward and all related negative news about it will not be a big impact. That's how strong bitcoin support build for several years.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

It looks like its stabilized around the $1200 mark so unless you're a marginal trader like myself then you can wait for perhaps a further drop before you buy some down because we don't know yet the direction it wil take from here either rising or declining.
Zifen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment since the beginning. So if questioned by anyone if it's good investment today, then the answer is really obvious.

Even with the current price, it's worth a shot to buy bitcoin. Look at those price increase that is happening meaning there are more investors doing buy without thinking that price today is considered high price for those average users.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

It got rejected because of the fact that the SEC isn't able to guarantee the level of security they normally offer as Bitcoin's free market aspect allows entities to manipulate the price for their own benefit.

There is no way for the SEC to properly guard the Bitcoin market and thus for the protection of investors, they rejected the ETF. At least, that's their reasoning.

Other than that, I can agree that short term investing can turn out to be a very risky practice, but if you focus on the long term, then Bitcoin is what I consider to be a solid investment.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: