Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

It is right to take the chance to buy bitcoin as long we can afford to buy it before it become expensive a weeks from now. Though the value of bitcoin now was really expensive but for the sake of belief in bitcoin and for the future of holding it I will patiently wait for the time being to sell it.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

Yes,Bitcoin is a good investment now when compared to stock market which mainly depends upon the global economic factors.But bitcoin price doesnot even bother about any factors.Not even chinese gamblers could control bitcoin now.Its the Digital gold.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:10:00 PM

it is the best investment. it is most safe & secure investment. people can get more benefits in long term bitcoin investment.

Most safe and secure investment? If this is a safe and secure investment, why did the ETF are dissaproved? If it is a safe and secure investment, it must be approved. Bitcoin's price are really unpredictable making it a really bad investment or asset.
probably because bitcoin is not legal so ETF dissaproved bitcoin but look at the statistics and predictions of many people
bitcoin will have a high price in the future. so I think the investment in bitcoin will be profitable
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:14:30 PM

For now it is good to invest bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is too high.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

Well bitcoin is a very good investment and it is a good idea because as you can see the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and it has a good potential to become something that everyone uses in the near future so buying it now at a decent price guaranties a good profit in the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

Well bitcoin is a very good investment and it is a good idea because as you can see the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and it has a good potential to become something that everyone uses in the near future so buying it now at a decent price guaranties a good profit in the future.
I agree. Bitcoin indeed is a good investment because we can see that the price always goes up in long term basis, Even you bought bitcoin now for a high price (As of now) then you can still earn profit because if you just hold it for a long time like 1 year or more then there is a guaranties that you will earn good profit.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:53:57 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment because of the very young market. The world  is yet saturated which simply means there is a lot of room to grow in technology, community, economic benefits and of course its price.  Just imagine if we start investing and saving Bitcoin now at $1200, and then after 5 years the adoption rate is tripled and market will begin to be saturated, I bet Bitcoin will not  stay @ this price instead it would have tripled or even more than that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

it is the best investment. it is most safe & secure investment. people can get more benefits in long term bitcoin investment.

Most safe and secure investment? If this is a safe and secure investment, why did the ETF are dissaproved? If it is a safe and secure investment, it must be approved. Bitcoin's price are really unpredictable making it a really bad investment or asset.
Then what the fuck are you doing here ? If you don't trust or believe a coin then why are you earning some via your signature space dude ?

Anyways maybe you are unaware but bitcoins price has gone in the upper direction only. Please never make a statement when you can't back it, and people thinking that its not good investment because govt. does not allow it then please note that bitcoins are decentralized and hence the only reason being not accepted by legal government.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:08:01 AM

It looks like its stabilized around the $1200 mark so unless you're a marginal trader like myself then you can wait for perhaps a further drop before you buy some down because we don't know yet the direction it wil take from here either rising or declining.
to me as we can see that the price of bitcoin is trading so stable at 1200 usd level therefore it is more possible that the price of bitcoin will increase and not going to decrease any more.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

It is right to take the chance to buy bitcoin as long we can afford to buy it before it become expensive a weeks from now. Though the value of bitcoin now was really expensive but for the sake of belief in bitcoin and for the future of holding it I will patiently wait for the time being to sell it.
yes although bitcoin is trading above 1250 but still it is a good time buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to reach to more high price, it is also expected that the price of bitcoin will cross 2000 USD level very easily.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

Yes it's actually among the highest price it ever reached and hence the worry is legitimate before buying.

I am myself a price trader but right now I have taken a back step and not buying right now, I am waiting for the price to decrease at least a little and then I think of buying it. It's not always bad to be safe, though sometimes it can lead to loss.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 12:47:54 PM

Most safe and secure investment? If this is a safe and secure investment, why did the ETF are dissaproved? If it is a safe and secure investment, it must be approved. Bitcoin's price are really unpredictable making it a really bad investment or asset

I would call Bitcoin neither secure nor safe

And this is irrespective of whether the Winklevoss ETF got approved or not. Though different people understand different things when talking about safety and security, but personally, security is mostly about how protected your Bitcoin savings are from thieves and hackers. Obviously, Bitcoin is nowhere near being secure since even major exchanges get hacked eventually or just scam (for you it is of no particular difference). Safety in respect to investments means that the asset you invest in cannot plunge dramatically and hit the floor in the end. And then again, Bitcoin is far from that either. And it doesn't matter that it has been growing for well over a year now. It still remains a highly speculative asset, while its price is not based on any real usage (apart from speculation and profiteering)

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:55:04 PM

yes although bitcoin is trading above 1250 but still it is a good time buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to reach to more high price, it is also expected that the price of bitcoin will cross 2000 USD level very easily.
when the bitcoin prices climbed above $ 1200, I think it did not stop them buying bitcoin, because they believe that the price of bitcoin will rise higher than the price at this time. may end bitcoin price could be $ 2,000. very good investment because the price on bitcoin bitcoin is not limited.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:17:29 PM

I think many of you are thinking that now, it's probably too late to invest in bitcoin. But here is my answer -  no. In any case! Now it is not too late to enter into the world of Bitcoin and the blockchain. This boat even didn't left the dock and most of the places are free. Major beneficiaries blockchain-technologies (applications, consulting, investment, savings) are still not formed it's first enterprises. In fact, many of the big players of tomorrow have not even been born.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:23:36 PM

when the bitcoin prices climbed above $ 1200, I think it did not stop them buying bitcoin, because they believe that the price of bitcoin will rise higher than the price at this time. may end bitcoin price could be $ 2,000. very good investment because the price on bitcoin bitcoin is not limited.

Certainly bitcoin price is good to invest while the price is still climbing above $1200 and now it even reached at $1300, so people will be interested to buy for holding it in a few days. Investimg while price is remarkable to do a potential good performance in digital currency market could be so convincing to society, that was still going to have an opportunity to use bitcoin in their daily lives. Those holding btc amounts with a bigger values could tend to have bigger profit gains in the future, after selling their holdings.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

It looks like its stabilized around the $1200 mark so unless you're a marginal trader like myself then you can wait for perhaps a further drop before you buy some down because we don't know yet the direction it wil take from here either rising or declining.
That it what itches me always. I think that the price is high right now and later regret that thought, recently a lot of news has been there about countries adopting cashless methods and a lot of digitization and hence I believe is the reason for a immediate hike. And on that basis I think the price won't go down for at least some months and hence not a bad idea to invest even now.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

I think many of you are thinking that now, it's probably too late to invest in bitcoin. But here is my answer -  no. In any case! Now it is not too late to enter into the world of Bitcoin and the blockchain. This boat even didn't left the dock and most of the places are free. Major beneficiaries blockchain-technologies (applications, consulting, investment, savings) are still not formed it's first enterprises. In fact, many of the big players of tomorrow have not even been born.

I agree it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin.  Considering the saturation of market.  Bitcoin is very young.  With this, the room for growth is still very huge.  Just imaging the ratio of the current user against the world population.  Having the idea of world adoption. This sure will boost Bitcoin price way more than 10x what it is now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dem-artini

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

I agree it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin.  Considering the saturation of market.  Bitcoin is very young.  With this, the room for growth is still very huge.  Just imaging the ratio of the current user against the world population.  Having the idea of world adoption. This sure will boost Bitcoin price way more than 10x what it is now.
Already lucky for those who took advantage of the fall of summer 2016 and bought bitcoin at $ 540, and today his fortune has doubled. But if you pay attention to forecasts in the future, then really investments are promising.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:24:32 AM

Bitcoin is awesome investment, because price goes on, if you buy now bitcoin, they will after 1 year have biggest value. Also trading with bitcoin is challenges idea.

Its not an awesome idea - any investment is risky and hence never should you put all your money into it. But it is true that bitcoin prices are increasing and so buying at low price and selling when prices rise is what one can do to earn money. This trading of bitcoin is what drives the economy and more people enter into the market. Either to trade more coins or to accept bitcoin in business.
While it is true that any investment has risk involved the truth is that bitcoin is probably one of the hottest investments at the moment, the only other that I can think is even hotter are altcoins but if you invest there there is the risk of a big dump and the chance of never recovering your money.

I would rather go for bitcoin trading than altcoin. Altcoin trading is profitable but very risky since you never know when prices will fall and you may never be able to recover your investment. However altcoin mining if you have a very powerful rig is good if you can dump it within the few hours of hype when the coin is released. Pump and dumping of altcoins is profitable for the early entrants and not for other people.
Yes bitcoin is able to offer us the best of both worlds, great returns in a reasonable amount of time and at the same time a store of value, so even if bitcoin can lose some value at the end you know the price is going to recover.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:39:26 AM

Bitcoin is awesome investment, because price goes on, if you buy now bitcoin, they will after 1 year have biggest value. Also trading with bitcoin is challenges idea.

Its not an awesome idea - any investment is risky and hence never should you put all your money into it. But it is true that bitcoin prices are increasing and so buying at low price and selling when prices rise is what one can do to earn money. This trading of bitcoin is what drives the economy and more people enter into the market. Either to trade more coins or to accept bitcoin in business.
While it is true that any investment has risk involved the truth is that bitcoin is probably one of the hottest investments at the moment, the only other that I can think is even hotter are altcoins but if you invest there there is the risk of a big dump and the chance of never recovering your money.

I would rather go for bitcoin trading than altcoin. Altcoin trading is profitable but very risky since you never know when prices will fall and you may never be able to recover your investment. However altcoin mining if you have a very powerful rig is good if you can dump it within the few hours of hype when the coin is released. Pump and dumping of altcoins is profitable for the early entrants and not for other people.
Yes bitcoin is able to offer us the best of both worlds, great returns in a reasonable amount of time and at the same time a store of value, so even if bitcoin can lose some value at the end you know the price is going to recover.
Great returns happens to those people who believe and able to do their investment plan effectively, although the opportunity to earn is big here but we also need to understand that it's not easy as sitting. We have to risk a bigger money for bigger return and the most important skill we need to have is to continue educating ourselves since bitcoin's market react heavily on big news, good or bad.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: