Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:47:59 PM

Another question for you guys.

The TEC ends at December 11, 2016.

The mainnet will be launched at February 2017.

From what I understand the ARK tokens/coins will be released when the mainnet is launched, is this correct?

that date is a conservative estimate, like our whitepaper states, we may be able to move things up much further in the timeline including mainnet launch.

But yes, ARK Tokens are released with Mainnet.

Okay, so in the worst case scenario an investor would have to wait around 3 months.

I am not a very technical guy, but I see other projects that use a temporary wallet to release the ICO coins. Why does the project Ark doesn't have this Smiley?

do you mean something like where they can exchange their bitcoin for ARK?  temporary wallet like this?
if it is, then we will have one, it will be open in 2 days.  https://tec.ark.io

Token trading before ARK launch is not something that we will provide.  If an exchange would like to provide these services, that is totally up to them.

What I mean is:

For example an investor buys ARK on 7 november in the TEC. The TEC ends on 11 December 2016. Is it possible to transfer the ARK tokens, the investor received based on the total amount if ICO, to an exchange and trade with it from 9 December, or is this possible only when the mainnet is launched? If exchanges add you that is offcourse.

No, we will not be providing this kind of service.  Would you really want us to stop developing the real project for a month so you can have a method to trade ARK for literally 1 month?   It's more efficient to spend that extra month coding the real development. 

I'm a trader myself so I know what it is that we all want.   All we can promise is that we will work hard to release earlier than the stated Mainnet launch date listed on the whitepaper.

Thanks for your answers @cannabanana Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:49:27 PM

I am hoping that ARK will get funded if their first goal is to reach 2,000BTC total valuation.

Comparing with ICN which had 7,000BTC + eth + list + fiat money they were very successful .

And I see that people who were in ICN are moving and interested in ARK which I will take a look too.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:50:10 PM

OK this too!  Cheesy
ArkEcosystem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:58:24 PM

I am hoping that ARK will get funded if their first goal is to reach 2,000BTC total valuation.

Comparing with ICN which had 7,000BTC + eth + list + fiat money they were very successful .

And I see that people who were in ICN are moving and interested in ARK which I will take a look too.

Thank You for your Support friend!  Hitting our minimum target early will help in our ability to make further plans for the progression of ARK Ecosystem.

Many of the use cases that we are developing like hardware aspects will need it for production so getting these things started is highly dependent on a successful TEC.
ArkEcosystem

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:07:20 PM

Thank You everyone who is helping us spread the message of our Platform! 

And WOW is word spreading!

http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/ark-ico-platform-cryptocurrency-consumer-services/
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:09:27 PM

I think we cant speculate price, not yet.

Price per token will be: amount raised/total coins

I think this is possible, cause this project is really good

Bitsyo

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:13:32 PM

Thank You everyone who is helping us spread the message of our Platform! 

And WOW is word spreading!

http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/ark-ico-platform-cryptocurrency-consumer-services/

Waaa thats great news! Smith and Crown is very picky on what they put on their website so they must have done their due dilligence - keep it up ARK team!
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:45:31 PM

Waaa thats great news! Smith and Crown is very picky on what they put on their website so they must have done their due dilligence - keep it up ARK team!
Yes they are. They contacted us and asked some in depth questions that showed that they are really taking this seriously and doing their do diligence on a project before listing it. I'm happy that they found our answers satisfactory.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:18:11 PM

WOW...this project is striking me.....seeing here people such as Vega and Cannabanana gives me De Ja Vu.....Crypti will never die!!..its spirit will continue on and on digesting the following project. soon enough there will be a project that will do an ICO with 200% bonus for ARK.
As a Crypti ICO participant myself I was amazed by the 30% bounty at Lisk, now its 120% for Lisk investors...making guys like Vega and Cannabanana and myself actually with *286% on their historical XCR holding.......

Putting sarcasm aside for a minute please explain why this suppose to be a productive coin and not just another XCR inflation? what is there to prevent you guys to invest your funds in your own project and dump it all the second you have a chance?
cannabanana

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:20:37 PM

WOW...this project is striking me.....seeing here people such as Vega and Cannabanana gives me De Ja Vu.....Crypti will never die!!..its spirit will continue on and on digesting the following project. soon enough there will be a project that will do an ICO with 200% bonus for ARK.
As a Crypti ICO participant myself I was amazed by the 30% bounty at Lisk, now its 120% for Lisk investors...making guys like Vega and Canna' with *286% on their historical XCR holding.......

Putting sarcasm aside for a minute please explain why this spoused to be a productive coin and not just another XCR inflation? what is there to prevent you guys to invest your funds in your own project and dump it all the second you have a chance?

Dunno, never owned any Crypti tbh.  Don't plan on it either as I don't think there is ongoing development.

Holy hell, how long have you been in crypto?  I've seen this question so many damn times and has been asked to every single project, it's the most ridiculous question in crypto history cause there's no damn answer to it.

You can trust us or not, that's it.  Believe us or not, it's up to you.

We've stated our goals, now it's up to you to decide if we're legit or not.  We showed our hands.
YNWA2806

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

As a Crypti ICO participant myself I was amazed by the 30% bounty at Lisk, now its 120% for Lisk investors...making guys like Vega and Canna' with *286% on their historical XCR holding.......

Putting sarcasm aside for a minute please explain why this spoused to be a productive coin and not just another XCR inflation? what is there to prevent you guys to invest your funds in your own project and dump it all the second you have a chance?

Dunno, never owned any Crypti tbh.  Don't plan on it either as I don't think there is ongoing development.

Sure you did...even if it was just in order to invest in Lisk...but Vega is a different story i'll tell you that...

Stupid or not this question is further relevant in this leverage situation, as you say most of your team are Crypti guys and due to the bounty history in the above stated ICO its seems ridiculous for you guys not to invest in this project....
cannabanana

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:25:46 PM

Dunno, never owned any Crypti tbh.  Don't plan on it either as I don't think there is ongoing development.

Sure you did...even if it was just in order to invest in Lisk...but Vega is a different story i'll tell you that...

Anyway, please refer to my question

If you look in my history, even in lisk thread early on I said I never invested in Crypti.

You can argue with the truth all day long but it just makes you look like crap.

cannabanana

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:28:27 PM

Stupid or not this question is further relevant in this leverage situation, as you say most of your team are Crypti guys and due to the bounty history in the above stated ICO its seems ridiculous for you guys not to invest in this project....

dude you keep putting words in my mouth.  I never said most of our guys are crypti guys.  I said we have 2 members that are crypti founders.  we are a team of 30 people and I have NEVER owned even one XCR.

and do you know who owns most of the Crypti in existence?  Max from Lisk.  

Did max offer up any real reason why he accepted all the XCR?  Nope but he sure ended up killing the coin.  Unlike us who we're at least nice enough to put a cap on exchanges.
YNWA2806

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:34:35 PM

Dunno, never owned any Crypti tbh.  Don't plan on it either as I don't think there is ongoing development.

If you look in my history, even in lisk thread early on I said I never invested in Crypti.

I was hinting you invested in Lisk using Crypti...It doesn't change the fact that your chosen ICO method inflate the same holders over and over...

I saw your previous posts, you can keep on been nasty with those asking hard questions, couldn't care less, but please stick with the question so we can evaluate the potential here
cannabanana

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:36:41 PM

I was hinting you invested in Lisk using Crypti...It doesn't change the fact that your chosen ICO method inflate the same holders over and over...

I saw your previous posts, you can keep on been nasty with those asking hard questions, couldn't care less, but please stick with the question so we can evaluate the potential here

hard questions are one thing but when they are strewn in with obvious FUD remarks, how can anyone take you seriously?  You think I'm mean to people with tough questions but Actually I'm being mean to people who like to think they are being sly and sneak in a suckerpunch with their question.

Read again, I answered all your damn questions.
YNWA2806

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:50:38 PM

hard questions are one thing but when they are strewn in with obvious FUD remarks, how can anyone take you seriously?  You think I'm mean to people with tough questions but Actually I'm being mean to people who like to think they are being sly and sneak in a suckerpunch with their question.

Actually you didn't.
The OP states you have Crypti founders in your team and you're giving the most outrageous bonus for using Lisk (which is well known as XCR 2.0)
you never gave any good reason for that disproportionate advantage over BTC investors apart from liking Dpos...
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:53:12 PM

1day 23h and 6min until the ICO!
cannabanana

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:57:56 PM

Actually you didn't.
The OP states you have Crypti founders in your team and you're giving the most outrageous bonus for using Lisk (which is well known as XCR 2.0)
you never gave any good reason for that disproportionate advantage over BTC investors apart from liking Dpos...
Well known as XCR 2.0?  Laughable.

Ok guy, I can see FUD is all you want because we did explain why.  Most of the team believe lisk has a good future and we are well already involved with Lisk in the background.

Believe me or not, I'm done arguing with you about your personal opinion of the facts.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:59:54 PM

Actually you didn't.

A word to the wise is enough. Now you must discern which means wise for you.
YNWA2806

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:05:43 PM

Actually you didn't.

A word to the wise is enough. Now you must discern which means wise for you.

Hakuna Matata to you too
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: