Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:55:12 PM

Only 1 hour left until we move to 40% LISK and 15% BTC which will be valid until the 20th of November 2016. To participate click on the image or click here : https://tec.ark.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:58:51 PM

You will not get the 70% bonus in time
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:01:17 PM

you do know people have lisk outside of poloniex right?  Stop being a fucking hater dude.

People who send from Bittrex or their own wallet has been confirming right away. 
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:05:50 PM

Only 1 hour left until we move to 40% LISK and 15% BTC which will be valid until the 20th of November 2016. To participate click on the image or click here : https://tec.ark.io

Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:06:04 PM

you do know people have lisk outside of poloniex right?  Stop being a fucking hater dude.

People who send from Bittrex or their own wallet has been confirming right away. 
Bittrex LSK wallet is under maintenance...  
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:07:02 PM

Bittrex LSK wallet is under maintenance...  

Sad corrected, Personal wallets are working fine atm but we have been receiving exchanges from poloniex but a little late.
eeX

Activity: 961
Merit: 500

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:12:08 PM

Confirm

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:15:40 PM

we are getting transactions right now.  https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:38:34 PM

20 mins left, hope you made it in time Cheesy
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:43:36 PM

20 mins left, hope you made it in time Cheesy

You sir are a Joke to this coin, you should be denounced from Ark Admin
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:44:14 PM

does ark provide refunds?

If we are not successful (meaning if we don't pass that 2,000 BTC overall until 11th of December) we will provide refunds of course that is why we are using independent escrow trustees, else if we hit the threshold you get ARK coins.

hi, on this, please talk amongst the team about this scenario. I don't think i have to tell you the effect on the community if you refunded 4+million LSK. LSK price would crumble, everyone would lose the investment value of their LSK, which i believe to actually be the opposite of what you guys are trying to achieve.
IF by some reason the 100% isn't reached, please for your investors, consider launching anyways. You can always do a second round of funding (Antshares) or see if a VC relationship develops in next 6 months.
the ONLY thing scaring me in ARK is what will happen if we get refunded our LSK.

Ty for reading, love the project

signed

~just another investor~
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:49:49 PM

If we are not successful (meaning if we don't pass that 2,000 BTC overall until 11th of December) we will provide refunds of course that is why we are using independent escrow trustees, else if we hit the threshold you get ARK coins.

hi, on this, please talk amongst the team about this scenario. I don't think i have to tell you the effect on the community if you refunded 4+million LSK. LSK price would crumble, everyone would lose the investment value of their LSK, which i believe to actually be the opposite of what you guys are trying to achieve.
IF by some reason the 100% isn't reached, please for your investors, consider launching anyways. You can always do a second round of funding (Antshares) or see if a VC relationship develops in next 6 months.
the ONLY thing scaring me in ARK is what will happen if we get refunded our LSK.

signed

~just another investor~

Hey Ale, I remember you from lisk.   TBH I think with the amount of time we have left in the TEC we will have no problem reaching at least the bare minimum to get the project going.

I understand that it is "better" for current participants to hold off now and not help us gain more supporters but also that strategy can also be detrimental to the success of the project.

We will abide by the terms and refund everyone, what that does to the market is basically a shame but we won't be able to help it.  

We may re-launch again afterwards but by then we might end up doing the token exchange in a different way.

Help us Help you and make this a a super successful launch the first time by spreading the word about the ARK buddies Smiley
AleScamHole

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:58:11 PM

signed

~just another investor~

Hey Ale, I remember you from lisk.   TBH I think with the amount of time we have left in the TEC we will have no problem reaching at least the bare minimum to get the project going.

I understand that it is "better" for current participants to hold off now and not help us gain more supporters but also that strategy can also be detrimental to the success of the project.

We will abide by the terms and refund everyone, what that does to the market is basically a shame but we won't be able to help it.  

We may re-launch again afterwards but by then we might end up doing the token exchange in a different way.

Help us Help you and make this a a super successful launch the first time by spreading the word about the ARK buddies Smiley

i think it will fill too, thx for the response Smiley

Sadly, i cannot risk anymore :/   a refund here would destroy us all, and i can't even suggest crypto buddies to get involved, as i may be suggesting them to throw away their LSK Sad
you confirm the possibility, along with "it's a shame, but nothing we can do about it" , makes me feel even more unsure.
Best of luck filling the 100%!
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:04:19 PM

signed

~just another investor~

Sadly, i cannot risk anymore :/   a refund here would destroy us all, and i can't even suggest crypto buddies to get involved, as i may be suggesting them to throw away their LSK Sad
you confirm the possibility, along with "it's a shame, but nothing we can do about it" , makes me feel even more unsure.

I know it sounds this way, I for sure hope that we don't have to refund as it will be hard on us also.

I'm not unrealistic and I agree you should always think of your investments first and risk what you can.

If you don't feel comfortable, it is definatly your right to be unsure and we will never pressure anyone to do so.

Thanks for the support though!  Once we overcome the threshold I think people will feel more comfortable myself.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 07:10:58 PM

Many view these bonus structures as a marketing tool to build hype, but they are actually a way to reward those who take a higher risk with a higher distribution.

Those who exchange early are taking on higher risk from reasons like ale has mentioned. The early adopters face the most uncertainty regarding if the project will launch, how much value the token they exchanged might lose over a longer period of time, and how much of the distribution they will receive.

Those who prefer less risk by waiting until the end of the exchange benefit from much better knowledge of these factors, and receive a correspondingly reduced reward.

Also, the volatility of Lisk is much higher than that of Bitcoin, presenting even a higher degree of risk. This significantly higher risk for those exchanging Lisk for Ark is reflected in the higher bonus it receives, and the steeper curve by which the bonus is reduced.

Overall, the bonus structure is designed to accommodate a full spectrum of risk tolerance.

AleScamHole

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:26:35 PM

hi, on this...

signed

~just another investor~

I know it sounds this way, I for sure hope that we don't have to refund as it will be hard on us also.
Thanks for the support though!  Once we overcome the threshold I think people will feel more comfortable myself.

Smiley

Many view these bonus structures as a marketing tool to build hype, but they are actually a way to reward those who take a higher risk with a higher distribution.

Those who exchange early are taking on higher risk from reasons like ale has mentioned. The early adopters face the most uncertainty regarding if the project will launch, how much value the token they exchanged might lose over a longer period of time, and how much of the distribution they will receive.

Those who prefer less risk by waiting until the end of the exchange benefit from much better knowledge of these factors, and receive a correspondingly reduced reward.

Also, the volatility of Lisk is much higher than that of Bitcoin, presenting even a higher degree of risk. This significantly higher risk for those exchanging Lisk for Ark is reflected in the higher bonus it receives, and the steeper curve by which the bonus is reduced.

Overall, the bonus structure is designed to accommodate a full spectrum of risk tolerance.

hmm, when you put it that way i understand better , makes me feel alot better, thx! Smiley
@canna yes, after the threshold i actually will have more to invest lol, so it will be interesting to see what happens after that point from others as well
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:50:54 PM

hi, on this...

signed

~just another investor~

Smiley

hmm, when you put it that way i understand better , makes me feel alot better, thx! Smiley
@canna yes, after the threshold i actually will have more to invest lol, so it will be interesting to see what happens after that point from others as well

cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:40:54 PM

hi BoldNinja...
just to understand better...
what about you do not read 2000btc until
DECEMBER 11TH 19:00 UTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

for now the ICO seems stuck...

or is just my impression?

We have 28 more days! Also know if LISK would go up by 20% we would be over our threshold already.

Yup, we have plenty of time to convince people that we are legitimate and will bring something special to the crypto community.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:37:45 AM

Don't forget to participate in our sweepstakes - there are daily Tweets that get you +2 entries for a chance to win one of the 2500 ARK prizes - ends in 5 days : https://gleam.io/yDqrZ/ark-ark-1-big-win-edition

yup do this NAO!  Free ark is good ark!
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:09:48 AM

This looks like a convoluted ICO. A lot of promises, need to see how the first real technical development going. There are too many so called platform or framework, many are not really deserve investing, but hey who knows, this is wild west and something will be good eventually.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: