Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:12:50 AM

Did you miss the 120% bonus? I'm selling my account.

As per time of writing it contain an estimated 10,882.38 ARK (excluding bonuses)

Bonus as per follow: 9,728.72 ARK will be subject to 120% & 1,153.66 ARK subject to 70% bonus.

If the team deliver, this account could be worth over 23,000 ARK.

Terms: Once the price agreed, we will use an escrow (cannabanana perhaps) to change the email. Once the email changed, the password will need to be reset and authy reactivated by the new owner.

I accept LSK &/or BTC. Make your offer Wink
snip

I sent a message to the lead dev and i'll let you know if it's possible.  If he says that there is a process for him to do it securely then I'll help you out no problem.

Thank you cannabanana, your assistance is much appreciated 👍
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:30:26 AM

As per time of writing it contain an estimated 10,882.38 ARK (excluding bonuses)

Bonus as per follow: 9,728.72 ARK will be subject to 120% & 1,153.66 ARK subject to 70% bonus.

Terms: Once the price agreed, we will use an escrow (cannabanana perhaps) to change the email. Once the email changed, the password will need to be reset and authy reactivated by the new owner.

snip

I sent a message to the lead dev and i'll let you know if it's possible.  If he says that there is a process for him to do it securely then I'll help you out no problem.

BitBanksy how much do you want for this?
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

snip

BitBanksy, since you are planning on running a Lisk delegate, have you received any communications from the Lisk team that you would not receive a vote from them for your delegate if you were associated with Ark?

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:35:35 AM

https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark

Don't forget to tweet for a chance at part of 150k ARK.  1000 Winners, only 300 entrants so far and mulitple wins per person.  HIGH chance you will get some bounty.

watch our interview on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnES7nR-MEY
BitBanksy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:39:57 AM

snip

BitBanksy how much do you want for this?

Make me an offer
BitBanksy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:43:55 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 12:06:09 PM by BitBanksy

snip

I sent a message to the lead dev and i'll let you know if it's possible.  If he says that there is a process for him to do it securely then I'll help you out no problem.

Thank you cannabanana, your assistance is much appreciated

BitBanksy, since you are planning on running a Lisk delegate, have you received any communications from the Lisk team that you would not receive a vote from them for your delegate if you were associated with Ark?

No, no one has received such communication.... Me quitting ARK has nothing to do with Lisk.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:21:11 PM

Hi new here, I saw this projects wants to connect multiple cryptocurrency ledgers together via smartbridges. How is this scheme different from Heat Ledger project? How soon can this run a decentralized exchange equivalent to polo? Thank you for the answers.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:48:36 PM

80% is hard to break.

Pray the lisk price will be go up !  Cheesy

From wan
techbytes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:11:21 PM

80% is hard to break.

Pray the lisk price will be go up !  Cheesy

From wan

Will need BTC correction to see altcoins rise.  Current and upcoming ICOs will be affected. 

-tb-

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:15:17 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 01:31:22 PM by MalReynolds

The threshold will not be met? All funds will be refunded?

Yes sadly that is the case.  If we don't have 2000 btc by 11 DEC then we will issue an opportunity for refunds to all participants.

Everyone at ARK understandably do not wish for this to happen as we have spent a very long time on our project so far in preparation for our TEC and would be pretty devastating to have to refund everyone, but that is what must be done.

We have discussed the possibility of refunding those who would like to have a refund and also still launching with the amount of people who do not request a refund or after all refunds, we will can sell tokens ourselves from mainnet over time as we are developing during mainnet.

We might have to refund everyone, but it will not kill our project.  We will just have to figure out some other method after refunds are completed per the agreement.

Escrow Agent Mal here, watching from the sidelines.  

Please (re)state for the record the exact actions that will be followed by the ARK team (and any required actions by investors) if 100% project funding is not reached by Dec 11.

You are now having internal team discussions about possibly launching with less than full funding and taking people along for the ride who have not requested a refund.  That implies that a failure to reach full funding may require active requests for refunds by supporters.   This is totally different than  the ARK team automatically reversing donations to their original BTC or Lisk address and surrendering all funds entrusted to you.  

I hope you succeed in raising your required funding.   However, it must be crystal clear to everybody beforehand on what will happen if you do not.
BitBanksy

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:21:49 PM

Bump!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 03:20:27 PM

Yes sadly that is the case.  If we don't have 2000 btc by 11 DEC then we will issue an opportunity for refunds to all participants.

Everyone at ARK understandably do not wish for this to happen as we have spent a very long time on our project so far in preparation for our TEC and would be pretty devastating to have to refund everyone, but that is what must be done.

We have discussed the possibility of refunding those who would like to have a refund and also still launching with the amount of people who do not request a refund or after all refunds, we will can sell tokens ourselves from mainnet over time as we are developing during mainnet.

We might have to refund everyone, but it will not kill our project.  We will just have to figure out some other method after refunds are completed per the agreement.

Please (re)state for the record the exact actions that will be followed by the ARK team (and any required actions by investors) if 100% project funding is not reached by Dec 11.

You are now having internal team discussions about possibly launching with less than full funding and taking people along for the ride who have not requested a refund.  That implies that a failure to reach full funding may require active requests for refunds by supporters.   This is totally different than  the ARK team automatically reversing donations to their original BTC or Lisk address and surrendering all funds entrusted to you.  

I hope you succeed in raising your required funding.   However, it must be crystal clear to everybody beforehand on what will happen if you do not.

I was wondering the same thing, but sending funds back to the source address will not work for a lot of us. I purchased Lisk via Shapeshift and would need mine sent to a different address should this not fill.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:06:52 PM

80% funding and it wont launch???  comon guys your being too paraniod -  obviously someone will come in with the other 20%

Here is an idea... If dec 11th comes and your still off from the goal, maybe try requesting a loan from someone to reach that mark, and then sell the account containing the coins from the loaned amount until it is repaid...

Not only could you launch, but you could also make a profit off of the loan which is good for everybody!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 04:12:17 PM

80% funding and it wont launch???  comon guys your being too paraniod -  obviously someone will come in with the other 20%

Here is an idea... If dec 11th comes and your still off from the goal, maybe try requesting a loan from someone to reach that mark, and then sell the account containing the coins from the loaned amount until it is repaid...

Not only could you launch, but you could also make a profit off of the loan which is good for everybody!

I think it will also fill all of the way, but as escrows we have to be prepared for any possible outcome is all. I think this is a great project and even invested myself into it.
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:17:09 PM

Bump!

Please keep our thread clear of this selling and use the right part of the forums for it.

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:18:00 PM

Nobody would be taken for a ride as EVERYONE would have the opportunity to Refund if they so choose by providing us a refund address since it would be nearly impossible to send back to the original addresses as some lisk coming from certain exchanges cannot be refunded to the same address.

If they have to put a return address then they can also choose not to take a refund from teh same spot.

That is no different than a FULL Refund.

And of course we're going to launch with less funding, you think we're going to scrap the whole project cause we didn't raise any money?  LOL.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:18:52 PM

I was wondering the same thing, but sending funds back to the source address will not work for a lot of us. I purchased Lisk via Shapeshift and would need mine sent to a different address should this not fill.

In case we don't met threshold and participants will request a refund there will be some kind of a return address they will either need to input via TEC website or send a deposit return address from the same email they used in Ark TEC else we'd be refunding a lot to exchanges, ShapeShift and that is not happening - our participants are our responsibility and we'll provide means and instructions so the refunds won't end on Poloniex/Bittrex/Shapeshift, ... deposit addresess if it comes to that - but lets first try and focus on getting to that 100% so that won't be necessary Smiley .

Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:19:05 PM

You bring up a great question. we couldn't send all deposit automatic back at the end of the tec as most users used exchanges or shapeshift so we would send the deposits to them instead to the participants so we would always need a manually action from them to confirm the adress to send to.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 04:29:26 PM

Looks like everyone is on the same page here! Let's get this funded and avoid having to refund anything.
Devasive

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:34:37 PM

Looks like everyone is on the same page here! Let's get this funded and avoid having to refund anything.

That sounds good to me!
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: