Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?  (Read 142235 times)
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:22:00 AM

Yes, I agree with the idea of setting up BTC bank. Now in the banking industry. Full of monopolies and rights. I want to have a truly centralized banking platform. The interest rate here will serve you, a platform that is not controlled by any country or company

Yes I also agree, I think the idea of bitcoin bank is very good because it will make bitcoin users will not lose bitcoin so all transactions must get confirmation directly from user so bitcoin is more secure from theft.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmartMesh

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:41:46 AM

Basically, if the bigger picture of the bitcoin market is a chaotic free-for-all with a few solid algorithms and ceilings in place, these guys are postering it with corporate sensibility and bureaucratic ambassadorship.
unistone

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

I don't think btc bank is that bad. You can earn more btc by depositing btc.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

how can you store bitcoin in the bank if theres no legal records of your coin ? and they can easily just tell to the depositors that the bank is hacked and robbed in the net ! aarent our wallet online is our bank? we have full control of it !
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

Every bitcoin users wants a bitcoin bank, it is a big advantage it can grow and grow everyday because of its popularity and the volitility is high

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:57:54 AM

for now the existing system in the banks is unclear, But if in the future the system of bitcoin bank will be better and will assure us it good security, then I would use the bitcoin bank and supports its full growth into a bank used it. I will wait for it and learn its process to ensure the safety if my funds.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Triwnis

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

This seems awesome proposal. How long time ago no one does that?
It's a terrible proposal and goes against the core values of crypto.

What are the core values of crypto and what do you understand under the "cryptobank" term?
i think its not bad because with any bitcoinbank. people more interest to invest and more safety without there is feel scared to dissapear their bitcoin
In one form what's been said is the true fact. Such banking services can help the people who doesn't know how to make use of it. Even with the digital banking people are not much aware about it. So to have a successful bitcoin bank is completely an tedious job and to sustain without flaws is very difficult.
I do not agree with you because bitcoin is created because of the fact that people do not trust banks with their money it is not good to create something like that and later to let a bank rule all over it i would say it is better without a bank.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:15:16 AM

This seems awesome proposal. How long time ago no one does that?
It's a terrible proposal and goes against the core values of crypto.

What are the core values of crypto and what do you understand under the "cryptobank" term?
Bitcoin was created specifically as a decentralized fiscal system that avoids the use of centralized banks that control the global money supply for their own gains, all while causing dramatic problems for the common citizen that doesn't understand what is happening behind the scenes.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
I believe exactly the same this one of the worst ideas I've ever heard,a "Bitcoin bank" has nothing to offer and it is against Bitcoin philosophy the few who agree with this idea and are interested in using a bank like this to keep their coins are probably newbies or people who never understood the concept of Bitcoin.
Yes, I agree with you I think that bitcoin bank will not be helpful to other people they will just doubt and doubt what is the pupose of the said bank, but is it right to build one of this in our country, are they so sure that it can help other people, what may be the affect of it in society we must think about all this before we say something that can be helpful or not on us.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Vilestabber

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:18:36 AM

Why do we need "Bitcoin bank" where in fact we already have bank in the forms of web based wallets that are reliable and secure for a long time? Well, not unless if all those wallets will have bad issues that would destroy their reputations to its users would then be the best reason to shift to that "Bitcoin bank" with no ounce of hesitation.
I agree. We don't need a bank if our money is already save on online wallets. The bitcoin bank is probably something that will never happen and does not need to happen because a lot of people are already happy with their online wallets.

Why don't we need to read at least couple of messages above?  Grin
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:52:38 AM

I completely agree with the idea of bitcoin bank if it doesn't need any kind of personal information like the normal banks.In normal banking system they take all kind of personal information and they even charge us tax for our own deposits and we also have to pay taxes for own money and they need every single information about our trade and how we earned the money and we also have to show the source of income .whereas in the case of bitcoin bank i expect it to be the same like what it is doing now by keeping all the transactions confidential as what it is doing now.

Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

No, I do not like this notion simply because, just one of the advantages Bitcoin is that it is impartial of the banking institutions all your income belongs only to you.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:43:18 AM

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41672793

Another reason why banks aren't desirable. Wouldn't be surprised if every single bank was involved in corruption in some way.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:29:14 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

As you said its only an idea,but in my own opinion it is a nice idea to have a bitcoin bank soon,because all things happen in a bright idea,like this bitcoin currency ,in first this is only the good idea of Mr.Satoshi ( father of all bitcoin) in order to apply this process,then until now we are benefited of his good and bright idea.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

As you said its only an idea,but in my own opinion it is a nice idea to have a bitcoin bank soon,because all things happen in a bright idea,like this bitcoin currency ,in first this is only the good idea of Mr.Satoshi ( father of all bitcoin) in order to apply this process,then until now we are benefited of his good and bright idea.
Satoshi created Bitcoin to get away from banks.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

No, I do not like this notion simply because, just one of the advantages Bitcoin is that it is impartial of the banking institutions all your income belongs only to you.

I don't know if you have any experience about this but I don't get what you are saying. Banks are all about handing your money to them and let them save it for you so you can avoid the trouble of saving them, at least if they lost it you can blame them. I don't know that incomes are being taken by the banks because on how you said it, it is like you stating it like that. 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:43:47 AM

I don't know if you have any experience about this but I don't get what you are saying. Banks are all about handing your money to them and let them save it for you so you can avoid the trouble of saving them, at least if they lost it you can blame them. I don't know that incomes are being taken by the banks because on how you said it, it is like you stating it like that. 
You won't be able to blame banks when they lose your Bitcoin, because right now they are backed up by central banks and governments. A bitcoin bank would be backed up by literally nothing, so once the access to Bitcoins is lost - you're screwed.
There is no need for banks with the blockchain.
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:49:05 AM

I completely disagree the idea of bitcoin bank i think we don't need it as bitcoin is meant to remain decentralized always becase i know for sure that when i am putting my bitcoins on that bank that they are stealing money of me because they want to let me pay for my bitcoins also for my money.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:16:39 AM

I think having bitcoin is also having a bank with a currency using bitcoin. Example of the bank i mention is your wallet, since it work like a bank that can be transacted anywhere and everywhere.
That is why the philosophy of bitcoin is of being our own bank because that is literally what we are we do not need a third party to help us with our transactions, but the problem is that banks are going to try to take that right away from us somehow.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:21:52 AM

I am not sure bout this idea. I mean if we will have a bitcoin bank does this mean that this will now be regulated by the government and banks right?
I can see that its pros will be better secure with regards to every transactions made thru bitcoin but this also mean that it will be taxed by the government.
I am not sure what should i feel with this idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: