Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 10:05:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?
Yes
No
I don't know/I'm not sure yet
I don't care

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?  (Read 139585 times)
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

We dont need bitcoin bank, as long as blockchain is running and safe that is all we need.
Bitcoin bank is a centralized not decentralized like bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
lousie9

Activity: 238

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:42:32 AM

If bitcoin banks in the form of a physical office would certainly threaten the conventional bank, but if it still has the same pattern in the blockchain web wallet then this is the best, I do not expect any bitcoin against civilization, I just want the bitcoin able to enter the public economy with more elegant and dignified.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Dec 2017 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified    
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
datodota002

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:30:26 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

i think that's not really good idea, why we have to save our bitcoin on a bank when we can save it with our wallet, and even we save it on a bank it will kill the main feature of bitcoin which is make transaction as fast as you snapping your fingers.
if we save it on a bank we have to transfer it to our wallet which gonna charge fee for us and when we use itu to buy pay something we will get transfer fee again.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

I disagree with the existence of his "Bitcoin Bank"

I also do not support the idea of Bitcoin Bank. It sounds funny to me rather foolish. Why would I let anyone else take control of my money and peek at my transactions when I can enjoy the opposite? However, if banks accept bitcoins and get legalized in my country, I will be happier.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Barbarian

Activity: 308

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

I think that the Bitcoin Bank may be good for newbie users, cause nowadays is easy to forgot your password, lost backup file etc.
(inconsequence lost ur money)
In the bank u can forget everything but u always can recoup things which belong to you. Here you must take care more about yourself, so for many it can be uncomfortable in my opinion.

But BTC destiny is to be decentralized(as everywhere is describe), BTC has a lot of advantages but also some disadvantages (like these listed). And it's your choice what is more important for you or what you do need more.

We must not fall into that trap, that is something I’m sure banks are going to try to use, they will say that your coins are safer with them because you will be able to always retrieve them and things like that, but those are nothing but lies, just write your seed somewhere and you are never going to lose your coins.

Lenzie

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:22:43 AM

I think that the Bitcoin Bank may be good for newbie users, cause nowadays is easy to forgot your password, lost backup file etc.
(inconsequence lost ur money)
In the bank u can forget everything but u always can recoup things which belong to you. Here you must take care more about yourself, so for many it can be uncomfortable in my opinion.

But BTC destiny is to be decentralized(as everywhere is describe), BTC has a lot of advantages but also some disadvantages (like these listed). And it's your choice what is more important for you or what you do need more.

We must not fall into that trap, that is something I’m sure banks are going to try to use, they will say that your coins are safer with them because you will be able to always retrieve them and things like that, but those are nothing but lies, just write your seed somewhere and you are never going to lose your coins.
We are going forward let's not bend backward and go again on that idea. We came from that thing and learn from that thing. That doesn't mean we have to use banks again.
Sure it will open a new job opportunities and would help alot. But let us think of the long term effect of this.
Bitcoin is decentralized and maybe banks are not the solution on making bitcoin usage a safer way. It is not greediness becaus we are trying to control our OWN money. Ig is taking the responsibility and the full benefit of the coin that we have been working on for a long time of hardships.

Rinaze

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:25:59 AM

BTC "bank" could be interesting. There's a few exchanges that allow you to lend out your currency coins while getting interest and a faucet that promote that you deposit your Bitcoin with them to earn interest so all of these kind of act like a "legit bank" too in my opinion of current times.

Haynes

Activity: 140

"Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!"

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:33:46 AM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card.

Xapo, Coinbase and Circle, they are all "bitcoin banks", if someone doesn't like them, they don't have to use them...

I agree with you. all things must have a likes or not, depending on each assessment.
for me, "Bitcoints Bank" is a good idea, especially now. because with the "Bitcoints Bank" can facilitate the exchange performance of bitcoints or other cryptocurrency.

btcboss71

Activity: 84

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:35:05 AM

It Is Not Very good Concept, we have  formerly our Private banks. BTC is safe by Itself without any controls of central Bank or Govt. If any third - party get engaged with BTC Transaction  then it will become precarious.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
fossilized

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:01:19 AM

The idea of a bank for bitcoins is really for those who do not understand the concept of a blockchain. A bank for bitcoin just cannot exist, unless we are talking about an organisation that has a large wallet and runs a fractional reserve system for lending and borrowing of bitcoins. And that is what some exchanges are already doing.

farhansadik

Activity: 112

Unlimited Twitter Post Like & Re-tweets PM to Me.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:03:50 AM

Bitcoin is so popular for It's Decentralization, It gives freedom & full Access to people without any kind of Asking of Government Besides Banks are totally centralized & must to maintain national and international laws. Why I need any Third-party who wanted to involve with my own Money who wanted to take extra fees it is totally unnecessary and costly! Always Digital Transaction is Good rather than Bank.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Somz1

StopTheFakes.io | pre-ICO 21.01.2018 | +40% Bonus

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:08:43 AM

Could be hit or miss,bank would create centralization

Wingo

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:18:15 AM

No, this is a bad idea, a step to centralizing bitcoin and it is not what we wish to be the future for bitcoin.

richmcrich

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:14:43 AM

p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
In a way yes, and in a way no. The bankers are going to be way very richer than even the customers because they’re going to be charging exorbitant fees for their transactions, and if the market crashes the bank might not want to release all your funds

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀  
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████    
      ▀███                   ███▀      
         █                   █          

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████  
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
sumangs

My post are my own.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

Isn't our bitcoin wallets are bitcoin bank? Since we store our money in terms of bitcoin. Also it has investment part that has an interest rate depending on the price increase of bitcoin. The wallet is fully controlled by its users. So why implement something such as "bitcoin bank" making it redundant.

Rinder

Activity: 602

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

The only interest at a bitcoin bank would be able to trade anytime any ammount without be worried to get funds frozen from the bank, besides that sure some are interested into what the banks can provide to let your coins there, im talking about the fee they would give, like fiat savings. But i dont like it at all, im my own bank i dont need anymore bank to control my money at all, and i can lend my bitcoins at some exchanges as well here, soo i dont see any sense to make such besides be allowed  to trade without issues.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
salfter

Activity: 627

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:33:56 PM

Xapo, Coinbase and Circle, they are all "bitcoin banks", if someone doesn't like them, they don't have to use them...

I tend to think of Coinbase more as an exchange than as anything else.  I do have a Shift card (Visa debit) tied to it that can draw from the balance, but my balance at Coinbase is currently zero.  Most of my holdings are in a Trezor, with only a pocket-change equivalent spendable from Mycelium without the Trezor.

My Bitgem Pool - PPLNS, Stratum | BTG Explorer
Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR BTG gTipsVB9qmyYHuqMMKTuCYMHpfkUFBXKrZ | My Bitcoin Note Generator
Theb

Activity: 392

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

I tend to think of Coinbase more as an exchange than as anything else.  I do have a Shift card (Visa debit) tied to it that can draw from the balance, but my balance at Coinbase is currently zero.  Most of my holdings are in a Trezor, with only a pocket-change equivalent spendable from Mycelium without the Trezor.
From what I know they are not "banks" but they are "wallets" in which we can store our Bitcoin. Yes they do both have the function of storing your money but the difference is a bank is a business in which it loans out your money and pays you interest in return which Bitcoin wallets don't do it as they only store Bitcoin and they can also exchange with their in-app functions but they don't give any interest whatsoever.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Chrystora123

Do not Asking

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:52:02 PM

i agree Bitcoin bank is a good idea , with Bitcoin Bank created , Bitcoin will going to public ,.

dasana212

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Word 'bank' more identical to institutions or groups that manage or regulate circulation of something valuable such money and if placed on bitcoin, it eliminates original idea of bitcoin initiator that's an anonymous nature and exchange rate can be intervened or monopolized by one or more parties. Existence bitcoin will be defeated by altcoin which has and endures with anonymity.

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
PLAYKEY.IO
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM   

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.