Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PandaMiner B3 Pro New Batch Releases with Only $800-$1750!!!!  (Read 87254 times)
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:29:54 AM

Yes, this is exactly what we need. We're having a breath of fresh air not having to deal with your bullshit, piece of filth Chinese ASIC companies anymore by building our own miners with GPUs. Do you really think we want to go back to supporting you scammers by letting you build PCs for us with common off the shelf PC miners?

Anyone can build a 7x 480 rig for cheaper than you'll be selling.

Fuck off, "Zoey".

Dude,

You are way out of line. What is the purpose of going off like this?

All these ad hominum attacks are illogical[1]

Yes, this miner is pointless for some segment of the buying public, but for the business administration types and others who need an out of the box solution it's suitable. Have you not noticed the ETH and Zcash forums are flooded with newbies on their way to the gold rush? This is precisely the target population.

[1] "Introduction to Logic", Irving Copi, University of California Press

You're welcome to your opinion, but I don't agree with it. This is another bullshit scam. Businesses who would want to invest in mining aren't going to buy this unless they're as dumb as this product. Real businesses have real IT departments with technicians which are more than qualified to build computers, which is all this is. A glorified PC. A glorified PC being sold with bullshit promises like "worlds first graphics card miner" and "graphics cards but superior than normal cards". BS on top of more BS. Mining LTC on GPUs? Really?! Best case scenario is a custom BIOS with custom fans, which we can all do with 30 minutes of reading and 30 minutes of execution. Unless they're going to try and make us believe they produced their own cards that would somehow be better than what AMD or MSI can muster, which is laughable considering the country of origin and the type of people behind this product. Scam artists.

Anyone flooding forums to hop on the train who can't build a PC today has failed already, unless they take the time to learn. This product will not help them at all. We're all quick to jump to the same conclusions when it comes to new ASIC devices being announced by new manufactures, and we're just about never wrong. This has the same risk, even though they're using common off the shelf components that everyone can buy. They could collect funds and walk away. They can't even post proper details, specs, or prices. There's no guessing involved here. Off the shelf parts that anyone can buy + a custom steel or aluminium chassis + 3-6 screamer Delta type fans and probably a cheap used server PSU.

TL;DR - Don't be a lazy idiot, learn how to build a computer. All it takes is a 20 minute youtube video. You'll educate yourself, and save a lot of money and risk VS buying junk like this.

I come off as angry because, well, this angers me. All this is is a blatant attempt at ripping newbies off.
I'd buy if they sell cheaper than what I can get in my country with 4x times inflation due to sanctions, bitcoin is sanction free so I would profit that way and I'd like to see if they accept escrow when I received my miner then they get paid eh?

If buying computer hardware is 4x more expensive than buying in your home country, why not just order from Newegg US which ships internationally to most countries, or similar? I'm guessing VAT or whatever customs fees will apply to your case affect either products similarly.

I'm willing to bet this costs minimum twice as much as what the actual components used cost when purchased yourself from online retailers. Their only selling point will be plug and play, saving you the "hassle" of building your own mining computer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:53:07 AM

Oh, let's not forget that in an effort to get the lowest bulk pricing possible on components they'll likely forgo the typical warranty associated with PC components to save a few bucks. That means GPUs and other components delivered on pallets with no serial numbers directly from the manufacturers. They'll surely offer their own "Panda" warranty. One only has to look at bitmain to see how the Chinese deal with warranty support.
PandaMiner@official (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:36:24 AM

For big mining farms, it saves a lot of money compared to normal graphics card deployment.

More information,contact official@pandaminer.com
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:48:27 AM

So basically all you are selling is something like this? With more modern GPUs inside a rack case for hosting.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 08:46:31 AM

It doesn't really matter what they're selling, it is how "they" are "presenting" it. If it is a simple "desktop" configuration with 34856345 GPU's in one rack, all configured (optimized (i.e. overclocked, miner conf)) on a decent price, then why no? I believe it has its niche. For example, I've built probably over 5000 new PC's alone (not to mention laptops and repairs). My record to built desktop PC is about 6 minutes, while everything is inside its box (case, mb, cpu, gpu etc.). But even I will probably buy such miner if its done well. Same goes for the mining part. I haven't used GPU's since April, 2014 and if I need to built a mining rig with several GPU's in it, then I'll need to google a lot of stuff, since I'm with kinda rusty knowledge in GPU/CPU mining.

That doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of red flags in this Panda mining thing...

Yanidas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:13:09 AM

240MHs - it is a rig with MB + 7 GPU

So

MB - 120$
CPU - 50$
RAM - 40$
SSD - 100$
7x rx 480 - 1800$
PSU - 300$
Risers: 50$

Total: 2160 +- 100$

What will be your price for the same 240MHs?

What a specific list, except the material , there are also freight , personal expense  ,development costs and so on. It is nearly what you post. JUST waiting for our news, it won't make you feel frustrated.

I think your price should be over 30-50% of the above price to make some kind of small profit.
joaocha

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:34:13 AM

So basically all you are selling is something like this? With more modern GPUs inside a rack case for hosting.

These stocks coolers bro, i have to sell my  only gpu that have it
1 stock cooler is louder them 15 msi 390 dual fan

Its a hell lot of  a noise
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 01:10:29 PM

@toptek

Can't you just sum up your opinion in one post, instead spamming us all?

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:14:50 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 02:03:13 PM by toptek

@toptek

Can't you just sum up your opinion in one post, instead spamming us all?

Sorry for being rude didn't think anyone would care because of what it is i deleted it all . won't be back excuse me please meant no offense . yea i was spamming only because i don't like what they try .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TheKoolaider

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:35:05 PM

GTF outta here chinky. No one wants your scam "ASIC."
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:09:58 PM

For big mining farms, it saves a lot of money compared to normal graphics card deployment.

Nope, it WASTES a lot of money.
 Big mining farms have the people and proven design in place to just clone their existing rigs INEXPENSIVELY (with an occasional update to that proven design when new major hardware shows up).

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
andreynk

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:07:27 AM

why official representative of real company posted pics like this ?
http://image.prntscr.com/image/069c53892f4544829311b7656501f422.png
What's wrong with this pic? There are was some logo that isn't belong to you ?  Grin
Tmdz

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:30:41 AM

Eh these kind of things are popping up more often now.

But who really wants one when you can build a rig, and have access to a superior gpu resale market (gamers) at upgrade time?

Also with normal gpus you have 2 years of warranty with a company that will still exist down the road.
64dimensions

Activity: 578
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:50:29 AM

Yes, this is exactly what we need. We're having a breath of fresh air not having to deal with your bullshit, piece of filth Chinese ASIC companies anymore by building our own miners with GPUs. Do you really think we want to go back to supporting you scammers by letting you build PCs for us with common off the shelf PC miners?

Anyone can build a 7x 480 rig for cheaper than you'll be selling.

Fuck off, "Zoey".

Dude,

You are way out of line. What is the purpose of going off like this?

All these ad hominum attacks are illogical[1]

Yes, this miner is pointless for some segment of the buying public, but for the business administration types and others who need an out of the box solution it's suitable. Have you not noticed the ETH and Zcash forums are flooded with newbies on their way to the gold rush? This is precisely the target population.

[1] "Introduction to Logic", Irving Copi, University of California Press

You're welcome to your opinion, but I don't agree with it. This is another bullshit scam. Businesses who would want to invest in mining aren't going to buy this unless they're as dumb as this product. Real businesses have real IT departments with technicians which are more than qualified to build computers, which is all this is. A glorified PC. A glorified PC being sold with bullshit promises like "worlds first graphics card miner" and "graphics cards but superior than normal cards". BS on top of more BS. Mining LTC on GPUs? Really?! Best case scenario is a custom BIOS with custom fans, which we can all do with 30 minutes of reading and 30 minutes of execution. Unless they're going to try and make us believe they produced their own cards that would somehow be better than what AMD or MSI can muster, which is laughable considering the country of origin and the type of people behind this product. Scam artists.

Anyone flooding forums to hop on the train who can't build a PC today has failed already, unless they take the time to learn. This product will not help them at all. We're all quick to jump to the same conclusions when it comes to new ASIC devices being announced by new manufactures, and we're just about never wrong. This has the same risk, even though they're using common off the shelf components that everyone can buy. They could collect funds and walk away. They can't even post proper details, specs, or prices. There's no guessing involved here. Off the shelf parts that anyone can buy + a custom steel or aluminium chassis + 3-6 screamer Delta type fans and probably a cheap used server PSU.

TL;DR - Don't be a lazy idiot, learn how to build a computer. All it takes is a 20 minute youtube video. You'll educate yourself, and save a lot of money and risk VS buying junk like this.

I come off as angry because, well, this angers me. All this is is a blatant attempt at ripping newbies off.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll,

There is still one flaw IMHO underpinning your argument, given X set of abilities, how do you cost your time? This is why the majority of us don't buy car kit and aircraft kits, if we want to travel somewhere. On the food side, it's still harder to make your own hamburger in house as opposed to going to In and Out, even though conceptually, it's pretty straight forward.
scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:57:39 AM

Count me in, if they can make it for cheaper than what I can build it for.
bitkings

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:27:20 AM

Count me in, if they can make it for cheaper than what I can build it for.
That's A big IF... Huh
Altcoining

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:33:36 AM

But uhm, whadda bout' the GPU memory scaling over time?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:24:45 PM

The only way how you can make a proper GPU miner ASIC like this sell is if its 25% price of building an actual computer.

You talk to AMD, get the Polaris 14nm chips.
You talk to Elpida/Hynix, get the DDR5 RAM chips.

Make your own PCB and put 20-30 of those Polaris chips with the RAM. Since they won't be used for gaming and don't need a monitor output they will be cheaper to design then an actual GPU.

Make it communicate somehow with a RaspPi or some ARM processor and sell it 25% of what it costs to build a real computer and people will buy.

But nobody will pay any money for this because we can buy everything ourselves, with warranty and just assemble. You are basically selling a mining frame, nothing else.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:07:27 PM

Haha.

What a terrible business name; it's also remarkably similar to the two scamcoins: Pandacoin and PandacoinPND (PND actually had a miner called PandaMiner too).

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:58:04 PM

Haha.

What a terrible business name; it's also remarkably similar to the two scamcoins: Pandacoin and PandacoinPND (PND actually had a miner called PandaMiner too).

oooooooooooooooo I remember Pandacoin hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahaah
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: