Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PandaMiner B3 Pro New Batch Releases with Only $800-$1750!!!!  (Read 87254 times)
cryptomined

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 06:20:01 AM

these panda clowns really dont even reply to email, so buying something like this from them..., that might require warrantly or service in the future.... is a REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA... i mean just utterly STUPID... even worse is promoting the product in anyway what-so-ever...

nevermind the fact that its difficult to upgrade this product and difficult to sell it off when you don't want it anymore

just build your own rig and you will be better off.

i just saw your email from spam box, i have no idea why it happens.Our miner website will release on next week and rigs will be available this month , hope you can check it.

ok i received your replies, thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:57:30 AM

Anyone who is serious about mining should take the time to learn about assembling a miner from scratch. Forget about buying such miners as it is way too risky.

Plus, considering their profit margin and everything it is not worth it and in the end the buyer will surely feel totally ripped off..
Need a great solution to be full of worth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomined

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 12:21:03 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 12:55:36 PM by cryptomined

Anyone who is serious about mining should take the time to learn about assembling a miner from scratch. Forget about buying such miners as it is way too risky.

Plus, considering their profit margin and everything it is not worth it and in the end the buyer will surely feel totally ripped off..
Need a great solution to be full of worth.

for the price in china it is actually a pretty good deal,... at least for here, just buying 8 GPUs is the same price as buying their entire unit.   I may visit the factory in the next week (it is just a small office with probably only 2-3 employees)

anyone here can list questions and I can ask them in person for you.  I have been in communication with them for a day now and Zoey seems sincere.  Zoey, who created this thread is not the owner and she does not have very much technical information, so I will go and talk to the boss, though it may be a day or 2 day trip for me.

Do you guys want a virtual tour of their office/factory?

Do you want to write up questions for me to inquire about in person?

Sending a board to philipma1957 would actually be a really good way to promote your product.
Anyone who has frequented the mining section of this forum would see pretty quickly that he is trusted and knows a lot about mining.
If you can get prove to him that you are shipping a decent product, you will get some purchases from other members for sure.

He has zero interest in sending one to me even if I pay him upfront via PayPal. As if I would run away and hide.

Grin
I no longer want to test the gear as it is pretty obvious he has zero interest in sending one to me.

At this point I am done with this thread.

Too bad looked like good gear if it was available.

Phil, you want me to find out how you can get one outside of china first?  I think they just might be unsure of how they  will handle transactions outside of china, and I think Zoey is a little nervous at times and not sure how to reply.   I am not sure if they have their payment methods solidified, but I can inquire about how you can pay and possibly help them come up with other solutions for payment.  and for phil I can put in a good word for you.

if you are worried about receiving the product, perhaps I can offer to act as a middle man and take your BTC and then give it to them once you have received your miner.  that is if you trust me more than you trust them.  I can guarantee that I am honest (as most of you are probably more then aware of) and that I have no need to steal anyones money... i'm noy in this game for the money so much as I am for fun and a hobby to keep me busy, money in mining and holding coins is just fun.

at first I was discouraged due to their slow reply, but Zoey says my email was stuck in her spam inbox, so since I have started to chat with them in real time I am more encouraged to find out more about their miner and how they plan to sell these outside of china.  

Thanks, Cryptomined

PandaMiner@official (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:44:07 AM

Pandaminer, you should take this as an advertising expense and send one unit to philipma and ask him to review it. At least, ask a reputed person in China to review the product. If you can't do this, then GOD help you with your miner.

Thanks for your advice, we will take it consideration. There is a man named cryptomined living in china, he will come for a visit. of course , we will show our reliability.

More information,contact official@pandaminer.com
PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:46:32 AM

oh, it is exactly our miner. but we only sell on our website, we have no other  agency, please be careful.

PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:57:50 AM

@PandaMiner@official

if you are ok with Escrow thru Ognasty i buy one.

Thanks for your support, we will find someone trusty to be  Escrow. 

PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:44:43 AM

interesting project  ... is this starmining board custom build ? Full x86 pc onboard with the drivers ?

Someone already start mining for test ,but not in large scale. YES, Full x86 pc onboard with the drivers!

Like I said I am happy to promo This for you.

I have done multiple reviews of many products.  I am well respected on this site.

I am willing to pay you full price or ship it back to you.

My one caveat is you allow me to pay it once it arrives to my home.

MY trust shows  I have handled 10's of thousands of dollars.  So sending a working demo for me to show should be easy to justify.

I know you are such a trusty man, even you friend made a promise.But we got rules that we can not send you with no payment.really sorry for that.

Well for the sake of the community I would send you it in paypal.
But I wont send BTC.

my paypal is a 10 year old account with zero issues.
it is connected to my 13 year old ebay account also with zero issues.

A link to my 1500+ perfect feedback account.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=philipma1957

As I said your gear shows promise I would try to promote it for you.

If you are willing to sell me one with paypal send me a pm.

Last offer.

Really sorry for this, we have no foreign account, that is why we only accept CNY and bitcoin, also if we got foreign account, paypal charge a lot for the currency exchange.
our website is excepted be online on tomorrow, hope you can check it, or if you still can not trust us, there is someone named cryptomined living in china, he will come for a visit in our company,
maybe he can show you some truly videos.

mikhan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:33:07 AM

oh, it is exactly our miner. but we only sell on our website, we have no other  agency, please be careful.
it is a rather known asic reseller in russia, and it's already receiving orders for the miner
the miner is already in hands and undertaking some tests...
m0niker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:47:52 AM

So it's the same internal board with laptop rx 480s? Can you give some information about those that designed the board? The 'StarMiner gpu switch 1.3'? Would be interested in learning about how it was designed and the architecture behind it.
cryptomined

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:46:24 PM

So it's the same internal board with laptop rx 480s? Can you give some information about those that designed the board? The 'StarMiner gpu switch 1.3'? Would be interested in learning about how it was designed and the architecture behind it.

I will have more technical details for you in a few days.  Please post any other questions you have and I will ask the owner and main developer of Panda Miner when I visit.

PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:58:04 AM

for more information plz check www.pandaminer.com
or follow our twitter and send emails to contact us.

sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:34:50 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 09:32:18 AM by sp_

No usb stack? Operating system? Is it possible to replace the gpu miner software inside the box.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:29:41 AM

Someone already got that miner? Or are there any restrictions on delivery countries?

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:17:03 AM

So why don't we all just buy these RX470M GPUs and build something similar ourselves?
Apparently they only use 35watts

https://tpucdn.com/npu/img/2016/06-19/28617-8b295c7a_945_556.jpg

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptomined

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:47:26 AM

So why don't we all just buy these RX470M GPUs and build something similar ourselves?
Apparently they only use 35watts

they are not using 470M or 480M
they are using 480 or 470

cryptomined

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:50:41 AM

No usb stack? Operating system? Is it possible to replace the gpu miner software inside the box.

the rear panel has 2 USB ports, 2 HDMI ports and 1 LAN port

if you can install it in windows, you should be able to use the miner. Panda miner currently runs on Windows 10.

it has yet to be tested with ubuntu, but I hope to do ubuntu testing in the near future and verify for all that ubuntu is a second possibility with this miner.   I am encouraging them to allow me to test with ubuntu and possibly sell both preloaded Windows and Ubuntu versions.

you can make a list of miners you want me to test on it and I can do my best to test them in the near future.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:07:54 AM

Interesting product no doubt.  Couple of questions that may have been answered already.

How much Ram and what type is used?
What type of BIOS is used on those cards?  
Is the BIOS modifiable?

Last and most important, the efficiency vs hash rate seems pretty crappy.  I am getting 2000h/s at under 1000watts total for a regular 8 GPU rig at about the same price (maybe slightly higher but also double the hashrate).  Why is the efficiency so bad when the 480 chips are obviously undervolted/underclocked?

Thanks

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
cryptomined

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:34:44 AM

Interesting product no doubt.  Couple of questions that may have been answered already.

Is the BIOS modifiable?

Last and most important, the efficiency vs hash rate seems pretty crappy.  I am getting 2000h/s at under 1000watts total for a regular 8 GPU rig at about the same price (maybe slightly higher but also double the hashrate).  Why is the efficiency so bad when the 480 chips are obviously undervolted/underclocked?

Thanks

how much ram and what ram is one question i have written down to ask

bios are already modified for efficient mining, this I have already found out, but I need to find out more, like how exactly was it modded

about efficiency I will ask and reply back when I find out exact details.

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 12:56:48 PM

Is the BIOS modifiable?

Thanks

how much ram and what ram is one question i have written down to ask

bios are already modified for efficient mining, this I have already found out, but I need to find out more, like how exactly was it modded

about efficiency I will ask and reply back when I find out exact details.

These are 480 MXM parts so the card layout and setup is different than off the shelf PCI-e 480 cards, Take a look at the available MXM parts for an indication...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
cryptomined

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 02:23:01 PM

Is the BIOS modifiable?

Thanks

so not sure about the brand of ram on the mainboard, but it is using 4GB DDR3 ram

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: