Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PandaMiner B3 Pro New Batch Releases with Only $800-$1750!!!!  (Read 87254 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Starting to sound like some "robbing Peter to pay Paul" here going on Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

Panda requested $439 extra before shipping. I just wanna know, dozens pandas order vs couple pandas order, still pay $439? / unit? or just $439 only?
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

So why these nubs are adding 460 instead of easy to get 1060 3Gb or 6GB.
Maybe because they know how to solder the AMD chip, if they change to Nvdia they ned to rebuild the 'graphic cards'

from what i saw the new versions are standard desktop cards with custom coolers mounted.

the 1st panda had mobile parts, the later are just standard desktop cards.

The Mobo is the same, but not the graphic cards, the AMD and Nvidia are diferent chips

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3664

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

So why these nubs are adding 460 instead of easy to get 1060 3Gb or 6GB.
Maybe because they know how to solder the AMD chip, if they change to Nvdia they ned to rebuild the 'graphic cards'

from what i saw the new versions are standard desktop cards with custom coolers mounted.

the 1st panda had mobile parts, the later are just standard desktop cards.

The Mobo is the same, but not the graphic cards, the AMD and Nvidia are diferent chips

sure. but the pcie slot connectors and peg connectors for amd and nvidia are exactly the same. these are standard off the shelf video cards with custom coolers and a custom flashed vbios, thats all. both brands will plug right into the mobo. no soldering needed, not sure where that came from.

there seems to be no reason to prefer amd or nvidia aside from drivers or perhaps nv needs more resources vs amd (irqs, i/o addresses) than the mobo/bios can provide.
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

Dear customers,

I know you have been waiting so long for our awesome miners. But today I may need to share with your the latest news about the pre-order of 17th May.

During May this year, about thousands units of PandaMiner B3 Plus have been pre-ordered. But as the GPU mining industry has been developing very fast recently thanks to the rising prices, it’s getting harder and harder to purchase chips from our suppliers. We have been waiting for such a long time too like everyone of you to get confirmative reply from the suppliers, but it always ended up with delayed answers.
There’s the news that almost all GPU vendors have made pre-orders but their supply cannot meet all the market demands. It’s not even possible for all vendors to get their orders. And therefore, some of you may not get your PandaMiner shipped from us. We don’t want the bad news either but we don’t have too many choices.

An emergency plan was made by us after rounds of discussions to avoid further losses. We have ordered a batch of RX 460 GPU to fill the gap to some extent. The new miner integrated with RX 460 GPU is expected to be delivered in July or August, with the hashrate of 105MHS±10%, and the price will be around $1810. We’ve prepared two options for you as it’s unlikely to deliver the PandaMiners you initially ordered:

Option one: convert the old order to new order

For those who made the orders on 17th May, you can convert our pre-orders from PandaMiner B3 Plus (RX470 GPU) to the new miner (RX460 GPU), and enjoy a special price of $1315 for each miner. When it is ready for shipment, we will inform you to complete full payment.

Option two: refund

From the date of 17th May to 17th June, we will make a compensation to you calculated with a monthly interest rate of 5% against your advance payment, which is about $51 for each miner. And also we will return all your advance payment.

Please contact us before 25th June and make your choice. If we don’t receive any reply from you, we’ll have to go for option one on your behalf. We will try our best to make all the delivery, and also we appreciate your full understanding. In the near future, we will process the order conversions as quickly as possible and make the delivery according to the time of your order.

A few words at last. Given the current market status, for those who are interested in GPU mining, we suggest you to buy the graphics cards in stock, instead of futures as they may be unlikely to be delivered due to the changes from the supply side. GPU chips are expected to be undersupply through the fourth quarter of this year.

I believe that this year will be a very important year for GPU mining industry. In the future, there will be more cryptocurrencies based on GPU mining. Excessive profits will not last and the ROI cycle may go back to around 10 months for GPU mining. I hope you can evaluate all the risks for your investment.

Wilson Guo

CEO of PandaMiner

So if you purchased on May 17th and paid  50% deposit of $1050 you would then need to pay $265 plus shipping to get the new Panda miner for the upgrade? This is what I read.
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

Panda requested $439 extra before shipping. I just wanna know, dozens pandas order vs couple pandas order, still pay $439? / unit? or just $439 only?

I ordered 3 units and they are asking for $439 x 3

If pandaminer wants to save their reputation, they should offer full btc refund in the amount that was originally paid.

Coming back after product has been paid fully and asking for more money is a terrible business practice. Offering a refund at current exchange rate is an even bigger rip off. Some things in bitcoin never change.

t.me/bitcoinasic
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:40:42 PM

I was thinking in buying this Panda mining machine, but there are a lot more negatives than positives IMHO.

The worst thing of all is the delayed deliver, second for me would be the import taxes, those two summed would kill any future profit I would have with this mining machine.
torontobitcoinmanager

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

I had my order of 50 on April 15th. made payment in BTC on April 17th. Still waiting for the machines and now this. I had the same fuken message.  Now all you or I can get is btc value of 1200$ plus their useless compensation. they are thieves.
marcos5872

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:53:19 AM

I ask them for a refund, but any reply from them yet....
torontobitcoinmanager

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

they did reply to me but compensation is too low and does not cover BTC increse nowhere where it should be.
so i need to take the fukken units and hope they deliver soon. My order was done mid April
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

I had my order of 50 on April 15th. made payment in BTC on April 17th. Still waiting for the machines and now this. I had the same fuken message.  Now all you or I can get is btc value of 1200$ plus their useless compensation. they are thieves.

They are much worse than other good manufacturer such as Bitmain.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

rly do you think it?

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Yanidas

Activity: 60

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

rly do you think it?

The compensation is not generous enough. They raise the price quite a lot.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Sucks to say but this GPU "Crisis" and the fact that pandaminer was operating off of pre-orders that they can no longer fulfill is basically killing their brand and probably their business because they only have so much operating income for so long.

I suspect with the new wave of mining GPU's coming, there will be many copy cats out there to offer options and competition.

For me, I would only buy something like this if it shipped within a couple of weeks or if it was already in stock, no multi-month pre-orders.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

Msg them and ask to install Nvidia cards, maybe?
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

Sucks to say but this GPU "Crisis" and the fact that pandaminer was operating off of pre-orders that they can no longer fulfill is basically killing their brand and probably their business because they only have so much operating income for so long.

I suspect with the new wave of mining GPU's coming, there will be many copy cats out there to offer options and competition.

For me, I would only buy something like this if it shipped within a couple of weeks or if it was already in stock, no multi-month pre-orders.

Now even Bitmain is selling their PSU with pre-order, sucksss.... Angry
pleasures

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

i guess i got relatively lucky. i preordered 4 in april, got 2 of them without the price increase, and ended up paying the extra $439 per for two more machines because i didn't want to waste any more time with this company and wanted to start utilizing the machines as fast as possible to recoop all the lost time and the unfortunate rise in the btc price in between april and now.. Undecided
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

Well, I just got my BTC back from Pandaminer and I am done with them!

Never ever did I buy a pre-order and we can see again why...

My total loss is 0,25 BTC but I am sure I will make this back with some of my other mining gear.

I think the reputation of Pandaminer gets a huge hit by this, but do they care Huh
kurbeks

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:40:23 PM

If you make uber hot miner, then reputation doesn't really matter. Once they get GPU's and will be able to make that rig with decent GPU's not that shit RX460, they will sell out again in 20 seconds.
M1n0r

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:46:00 PM

Hello
I preorder 1 PandaMiner B3 Plus the 28 april 2017.
I pay in total 1.462 BTC.
When I receve the first mail for extra fee for cg I send a mail to Panda and they say me that I have nothing to pay.
But a few days ago they say me that I must now pay additional fee because of gpu crisis stock or be refund.
So I chose to be refund and they refund me only 1.046 BTC today.
I lose more than 0.4 BTC wtf.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: