Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172905 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Growthcoin is now back up at Cryptopia but my deposits from yesterday haven't shown up yet.

Thanks about the nodes !   Maybe wait a bit the Wallet was long at 0 connections ! 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaniaNET

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Why do we need these LTC or DOGE markets, if it is impossible to withdraw coins from the exchange for weeks and months?
I have been using Cryptopia for a few years now, and have never had a problem withdrawing anything at all.
Always check the wallet is not in maintenance first though Smiley
I highly recommend Cryptopia and now that LTC and Doge markets are back, its almost perfect in my opinion  Smiley

Wallet is online, fully synced, but withdraw in "proccessing" state for a 8 days. Technical support service does not respond to tickets.
Paulus100

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

Why do we need these LTC or DOGE markets, if it is impossible to withdraw coins from the exchange for weeks and months?

I have been using Cryptopia for a few years now, and have never had a problem withdrawing anything at all.
I highly recommend Cryptopia and now that LTC and Doge markets are back, its almost perfect in my opinion  Smiley

You're lucky. You do not have to give children's advice in style: check if the wallet is active and has connections, because it has. The problem with withdrawals occurs in some currencies when you try to withdraw the entire sum in one transaction, for example for a masternode (read earlier in this thread what it looked at marvel213). The most annoying thing is, that you wait 40 days for a support response that gives nothing and that does not solve the problem. It looks like Cryptopia blocked larger payments (maybe they lost liquidity because someone robbed them) or launched masternodes from customers' funds.
   What about the fact that, as Lafu claims, they hired new people, since these people can do nothing? Can the support employee not just cancel the transaction that did not go to the blockchain and allow the customer to try again? It all stinks at a distance and shows that something is wrong with Cryptopia.
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

You're lucky. You do not have to give children's advice in style: check if the wallet is active and has connections, because it has. The problem with withdrawals occurs in some currencies when you try to withdraw the entire sum in one transaction, for example for a masternode (read earlier in this thread what it looked at marvel213). The most annoying thing is, that you wait 40 days for a support response that gives nothing and that does not solve the problem. It looks like Cryptopia blocked larger payments (maybe they lost liquidity because someone robbed them) or launched masternodes from customers' funds.
   What about the fact that, as Lafu claims, they hired new people, since these people can do nothing? Can the support employee not just cancel the transaction that did not go to the blockchain and allow the customer to try again? It all stinks at a distance and shows that something is wrong with Cryptopia.

Hey,
Id be annoyed too if it happened to me, and I would be the first to complain.
But I was just giving my opinion, its all I have to contribute Smiley
I have just never had an issue with these guys, and I have been a member a good few years, so to date from my own experience Cryptopia has been Good!

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
SaniaNET

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:14:51 AM

I also usually did not have problems with the withdrawal, but now it happened, the coins are hanging in a "proccessing" state, the support service does not react, the deadlock situation.
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:55:46 AM
Merited by Nivir (4)

CEO News Update 6 April 2018
Dear Cryptopians

It has been another incredibly productive fortnight behind the scenes here at Cryptopia HQ. Below are some highlights that I would like to share to demonstrate that we are on track to deliver our promise of being a fast, secure and customer-focused cryptocurrency exchange.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT TICKETS REDUCED BY 80% AND RESPONSE TIMES BY 71%
We are committed to further improvements in this area but at this stage, we are on track to meet our target of a 72 hour response time within the next fortnight.

LTC/DOGE BASE MARKETS HAVE BEEN REINSTATED
We heard you and we listened. They’re back!

WE ARE DOING SOME COIN HOUSEKEEPING
Our coin listings team are currently conducting a review of all coins listed on Cryptopia to ensure we proactively monitor they meet our ethical, legal and technical guidelines. You can monitor our Pending Delistings News Page where we will publish a 30-day notice and withdrawal period before the listing is removed. We will also email all users holding a positive balance of the coin being delisted.

NEW COINS ON THE EXCHANGE
We aim to be the premier exchange for innovative and leading edge new coins that meet our ethical, legal and technical standards. Please note that the coin listings team is separate to the support team and we are not neglecting the support ticket backlog in favour of new listings. The two teams run in parallel. All new coins are now announced via this page on our Help Centre.

LAUNCHED NEW DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL TRACKERS
Last month, we launched our brand new Deposit and Withdrawal trackers to deliver our users a faster, reliable and scalable exchange.

ELECTRONEUM WALLET BEING REBUILT
We are aware that the Electroneum wallet requires re-building and have maintained transparency around the work we are undertaking to resolve the issues in the wallet code. Please see the FAQ from earlier this week if you are interested in understanding more.

DIRECT AND OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH MEDIA
In the interests of furthering transparency within the media, I’d like to invite any journalist or media outlet who wishes to contact me or my team to discuss Cryptopia to do so via mediaenquiries@cryptopia.co.nz. We welcome any opportunity to ensure fair and equitable reporting of the facts and appreciate that it has been difficult to contact us in the past but we are committed to an open dialogue.

Lastly, I’d like to thank all the different teams for being able to seamlessly deliver the above improvements and their dedication to remaining focused on doing so in parallel.

Stay tuned for some further exciting news in my next update.

Happy trading

Alan Booth
CEO

ElectraCoin (ECA) is now available on Cryptopia for trading

litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

Dear Cryptopians

It has been another incredibly productive fortnight behind the scenes here at Cryptopia HQ. Below are some highlights that I would like to share to demonstrate that we are on track to deliver our promise of being a fast, secure and customer-focused cryptocurrency exchange.

We are committed to further improvements in this area but at this stage, we are on track to meet our target of a 72 hour response time within the next fortnight.

Our coin listings team are currently conducting a review of all coins listed on Cryptopia to ensure we proactively monitor they meet our ethical, legal and technical guidelines. You can monitor our Pending Delistings News Page where we will publish a 30-day notice and withdrawal period before the listing is removed. We will also email all users holding a positive balance of the coin being delisted.

We aim to be the premier exchange for innovative and leading edge new coins that meet our ethical, legal and technical standards. Please note that the coin listings team is separate to the support team and we are not neglecting the support ticket backlog in favour of new listings. The two teams run in parallel. All new coins are now announced via this page on our Help Centre.

Last month, we launched our brand new Deposit and Withdrawal trackers to deliver our users a faster, reliable and scalable exchange.

We are aware that the Electroneum wallet requires re-building and have maintained transparency around the work we are undertaking to resolve the issues in the wallet code. Please see the FAQ from earlier this week if you are interested in understanding more.

In the interests of furthering transparency within the media, I’d like to invite any journalist or media outlet who wishes to contact me or my team to discuss Cryptopia to do so via mediaenquiries@cryptopia.co.nz. We welcome any opportunity to ensure fair and equitable reporting of the facts and appreciate that it has been difficult to contact us in the past but we are committed to an open dialogue.

Lastly, I’d like to thank all the different teams for being able to seamlessly deliver the above improvements and their dedication to remaining focused on doing so in parallel.

Happy trading

Alan Booth
CEO

Great news Smiley

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
Topy

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

I would be interested to hear what the current climate regarding cryptocurrencies is in New Zealand and what are the possible outcomes for Cryptopia? Fiat gateway possibly on the books etc?
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

The Growthcoin deposit is still not showing up from five days ago or so.   Others have reported this too.  Please look into.  Thanks.

CoinMastermind

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

Withrawal and Deposite of Verge XVG is not possible since Friday. Please update the wallet! Very unhappy with Cryptopia at the moment...
pitterPI

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

Hello ! i am pitterPI abd i am newbie ,if you need translations services i am available you can find me on telegram @backobtc
  thank   and all the best for you
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

Dear Cryptopians

Happy trading

Alan Booth
CEO

Quite a handful lines of updates here. It's great to see that you reinstated the LTC/DOGE base market. Many of your users chose your exchange due to this fact that they can trade many altcoins with LTC and DOGE. Some exchanges don't offer this market so it is reasonable that you decided to put it back.

Regarding the coin housekeeping announcement, would that mean that you'll be delisting more coins from your exchange in the future if they didn't comply with your policies?

Would there be any form of decrease regarding your listing fee for new coins?
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Why are you guys still trading in Craptopia?  Craptopia should be avoided.  They do not provide good enough services period.  You are better off playing Russian Roulette with your money.
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

Pending Coin Delistings

Centra (CTR) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
    DFSCoin (DFS) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
    DNotes (NOTE) Delisting Notice (10/04/18)
    GoldReserve (XGR) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
    PosWallet (POSW) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
    FazzCoin (FAZZ) Delisting Notice (29/03/18)
    CryptoForecast (CFT) Delisting Notice (28/03/18)

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/t/delistings

New Coin Listings

Cryptopia Lists Blocknet (BLOCK)
    Cryptopia Lists Bitmark (MARKS)
    Cryptopia Lists ElectraCoin (ECA)
    Cryptopia Lists Magnet (MAG)
    Cryptopia Lists BitZeny (ZNY)
    Cryptopia Lists InPay (INPAY)

https://help.cryptopia.co.nz/en/t/new-listings

Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

When are they going to reduce their ridiculous extraorbitant fees for new coin listings?

Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

Hi, any news about listing monerov fork?
Tutti_Frutti

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

When are they going to reduce their ridiculous extraorbitant fees for new coin listings?

Hello! Can you give me your feedback about this issue here: https://dashboard.revain.org/exchanges/cryptopia
Tutti_Frutti

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

Why are you guys still trading in Craptopia?  Craptopia should be avoided.  They do not provide good enough services period.  You are better off playing Russian Roulette with your money.

Hello, could your please give me your feedback about your experience here: https://dashboard.revain.org/exchanges/cryptopia
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

For sure they will not reduce the payment for exchange addition since they will surely compete to the other exchange who ask for more higher. You should treat this as good and beneficial option on them since we can also see that the coin joins on them got huge budget for more developments on their coins/tokens.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Hello! Can you give me your feedback about this issue here: https://dashboard.revain.org/exchanges/cryptopia

I won't do that. Especially when someone brand new spams outside web links for no apparent reason.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: