Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172890 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Are you really doing something about GBYTE pending deposit, the wallet is active and seems like no maintenance at all, could you at least give statement or reply on the tickets what is actually the problem?
I am waiting for the same. There is absolutely no response at all from the cryptopia team as to if they are even doing something about this issue or not.

Bye bye my bytes ! I'd advice everyone to stay away from the scam exchange till things are sorted out.
That's mean everyone else are experiencing GBYTE Deposit Missing! what's wrong with Cryptopia, support team just leaves a message like this: "For this reason I have passed this issue on to be investigated further and resolved."

Hence, I look forward to their next response!
Most likely you would really need to wait up for the word of their technical team. Their tickets do commonly tell you to sent up atleast 1 ticket a week if you do have issues.I have seen lots of people who do have problems into their Gbytes deposits and now cryptopia didnt elaborate even further more on whats the actual problem why deposits didnt go through into exchange wallets.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tradeout

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

It's been about two weeks and still the GrowthCoin deposits I made haven't shown up. 

Dont worry im on it with a wallet Dev , also the dev from GRW is informed and i have created a Explorer for but its syncing at the moment ! I also have pm you !

Regards Lafu

Can you look at the API too?

What do you looking for exactly ?

It's difficult to automate anything when you can't lookup details of an order status.

We need either an endpoint which gives order status, even when order is closed. Or a way to determine if cancelled orders have been partially filled.

Ideally:

URL: /GetOrder

Param: OrderId

Return
{
    "Success":true,
    "Error":null,
    "Data":[
             {
               "OrderId": 23467,
               "TradePairId": 100,
               "Market": "DOT/BTC",
               "Type": "Buy",
               "Rate": 0.00000034,
               "Amount": 145.98000000,
              "Filled": "23.98760000",
               "OrderStatus": Active, Cancelled

},
             {
             }
          ]
}

Take a look here maybe it helps you !   https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Category/45 

A simpler option that might fit in with your code structure is returning an array of the tradeId values. Not ideal as we would still have to the API again for more details, but it would at least make your API useable.

I'm keen to add Cryptopia to my portfolio so can help with the code if needed.

Any update on whether the API can be improved?

Any of the dev. team looking at this?
AliBG

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

Are you giving the new Monero V coins xmv after the fork?
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 08:54:32 AM by narousberg

Anyone have a problem today with wrong BTC balance?
My sell orders was filled, but my BTC balance was not increased.
WTF? No chance to get a quick response on my support ticket, answer time is 10 days!
Hope somebody from exchange will answer me in this thread

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

WTF? No chance to get a quick response on my support ticket, answer time is 10 days!

Have you tryd to refresh the page ? 

What coin ?

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

I have been having good support and resolution of issues like some withdraws.  Some response is about two days.  I think the respect you give them is the respect you get back in return.  Still waiting on inflationcoin withdraws though about five days but I have no reason to believe that won't be cleared up.   
Their responses on my last ticket for withdrawal problems was good, however, they should be able to accelerate the process because I believe the problem is easy to solve, maybe the lack of developers is the problem.

I don't agree the respect we give should determine what the support center gives back. Well, of course, they would be happier and feel respected if we give them a good manner, but it should be the job of support center to answer in a good manner everything about their user problem.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

What coin ?
Can we please have any update on the byteball issue?
ANY UPDATE?
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

What coin ?
ANY UPDATE?

I have given the ticket numbers and the info to our support and admin team !  i have them rememberd , maybe if possible you can get the whole tickets for those issue at the Gbyte community and pm them !
Dont worry im on them !  But i have to much things to do as only looking for one coin ! i get things whole around the listed coins lol !
i try my best to get you all sorted !

Regards Lafu

Real14Hero

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

What coin ?
ANY UPDATE?

I have given the ticket numbers and the info to our support and admin team !  i have them rememberd , maybe if possible you can get the whole tickets for those issue at the Gbyte community and pm them !
Dont worry im on them !  But i have to much things to do as only looking for one coin ! i get things whole around the listed coins lol !

Regards Lafu
Someone told that cryptopia is telling that the block sync at the site have not reached to the level where our transactions are. Wtf is this?

Can you just restart your wallet or just reset it and load our balances? Why is this such a big issue?
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

I need to say that Cryptopia was one of the first sites where I started trading. Recently I recorded short video about ZenCash Trading on Cryptopia and I decided to share it with Cryptopia community!

I hope you like the music and the way video was done. My goal was to show newbies how easy is to use Cryptopia, and that you can also trade coins/tokens to LTC, Dogecoin..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vyzwLN1iYI

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

please check your CLAM wallet , deposited some clams two days ago and it's still not showing in my balance
contacted support and still have no answer from them , wallet status still not showing maintenance so people can still deposit and I guess they won't find Clams in their balance
please fix it ASAP
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 11:43:16 AM by sluppy

There must be some kind of mistake it sais u need 5.000.000 dot to get listed at current market prices that's close to 15 btc ?
Is that right ?
135.000 Usd to get listed that cant be right.
Ive allways been a supporter of cryptopia I was mining Dot or whatever its was  called before the exchange even existed but i think 135.000 usd is outragious and you are hurting yourself and your client base.
One of the reasons i use cryptopia is because new coins get on there early before the price blows up  If u start asking prices like that those coins wont beable to afford to get listed anymore as a result of that your volume and userbase will decline.
I know at least 2 coins that I think have great potential that have passed on Cryptopia because its to expensive.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

What coin ?
ANY UPDATE?

Regards Lafu
Someone told that cryptopia is telling that the block sync at the site have not reached to the level where our transactions are. Wtf is this?

Can you just restart your wallet or just reset it and load our balances? Why is this such a big issue?
I waiting one week after send a ticket, but support still quiet!!!
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

For the last 12 months and above Cryptopia exchange support system is the worst and their wont be response. Even when you are withdrawing bitcoins you will receive email for confirmation but it is blank and still they have not sort this problem.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

There must be some kind of mistake it sais u need 5.000.000 dot to get listed at current market prices that's close to 15 btc ?
Is that right ?
Ive allways been a supporter of cryptopia I was mining Dot or whatever its was  called before the exchange even existed but i think 135.000 usd is outragious and you are hurting yourself and your client base.
One of the reasons i use cryptopia is because new coins get on there early before the price blows up  If u start asking prices like that those coins wont beable to afford to get listed anymore as a result of that your volume and userbase will decline.
I know at least 2 coins that I think have great potential that have passed on Cryptopia because its to expensive.

I agree with you that listing should be cheaper! I think it should be much more cheap than it is now.
But what I've heard on other exchanges prices are even higher.. so may be this price is competitive?
By the way if somebody signs up on Cryptopia with my link and does a lot of trading - I will get Dot as bonus?
I think yes and I have some referrals, but I have 0 Dot

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

Is that right ?

I agree with you that listing should be cheaper! I think it should be much more cheap than it is now.
But what I've heard on other exchanges prices are even higher.. so may be this price is competitive?
By the way if somebody signs up on Cryptopia with my link and does a lot of trading - I will get Dot as bonus?
I think yes and I have some referrals, but I have 0 Dot

I know that there are more expensive exchanges but lets be fair Cryptopia is not Binance.
I also think Cryptopia has to many coins on it and it should clean house more often like Bittrex does.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Real14Hero

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

Is that right ?

From where did you get this data? And if I am not mistaken, do you mean that to get listed on cryptopia the owners need to pay approx 15BTC? WTF?

15BTC for getting listed on a shit site, so shouldn't the owners have the right to atleast tell the exchange to fucking repair the waller for their coin if there is some issue.

Yes I am talking of about byteballs here. Thousands of dollars of byeballs are being held right now on hold by cryptopia, this is most probably a scam if not a technical issue because they aren't replying on this matter.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Is that right ?

From where did you get this data? And if I am not mistaken, do you mean that to get listed on cryptopia the owners need to pay approx 15BTC? WTF?

15BTC for getting listed on a shit site, so shouldn't the owners have the right to atleast tell the exchange to fucking repair the waller for their coin if there is some issue.

Yes I am talking of about byteballs here. Thousands of dollars of byeballs are being held right now on hold by cryptopia, this is most probably a scam if not a technical issue because they aren't replying on this matter.

It sais that here , https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia  .
and I was talking with several devs asking why they didn't list on cryptopia and they said 15+ btc was the price and that they didn't want to spend that much on cryptopia wich I totally understand that's why I posted here cuz there must be some mistake. I like cryptopia but the type of coins I come there for wont be on there anymore in the future with this price.
Also a coin thats listed that did a hardfork to a new name & chain (and abandoned the old chain) didn't get relisted after so they would have to pay again @ 16 btc that's pretty steep imo.

Real14Hero

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Is that right ?

It sais that here , https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia  .
and I was talking with several devs asking why they didn't list on cryptopia and they said 15+ btc was the price and that they didn't want to spend that much on cryptopia wich I totally understand that's why I posted here cuz there must be some mistake. I like cryptopia but the type of coins I come there for wont be on there anymore in the future with this price.
Also a coin thats listed that did a hardfork to a new name & chain (and abandoned the old chain) didn't get relisted after so they would have to pay again @ 16 btc that's pretty steep imo.

I wonder why did bytebal would have paid such an amount to cryptopia for listing it. I don't have a reason to understand or believe why would anyone pay an incompetent site like cryptopia to list its coins. Something should be done about pending deposits at cryptopia as they are holding thousands of dollars worth of Cryptos of people ultimately affecting the price of coin.

What charge does bittrex or poloniex have?
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:50:28 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 01:52:49 AM by Lafu

Please note that we have scheduled an outage today at 1AM UTC.
We expect this maintenance to last for up to an hour.

Our scheduled maintenance is complete!

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: