Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:31:33 AM by xtraelv

Dude .. there is no way u can justify a response like this.

You are a service provider he is a Customer.

You might not like what hes saying but when u threaten people like that you are allways 100% wrong.

If u cant keep your cool you need to get a new job.

I expect an public apology to this user asap.

While I don't agree with Lafus reply you should read the whole thread.

Lafu does not live in an English speaking country.

Lafu is a volunteer chat moderator for Cryptopia and he was trying to help. He doesn't work there nor should have to put up with being insulted or abused.

The user he was replying made the following unsolicited accusations after Lafu re-posted an announcement made by the CEO of Cryptopia:

So stupid...Consider it a tip for the peace of mind that i know you steal from people.

The CEO is a blatant liar and a crook.

I posted a screenshot of no response and the dufus posts more bragging about how they are so good at customer service directly underneath it.

Lafus response is a pure insulting joke.
(Lafu didn't respond to him - he initially ignored him)

Different people react differently when confronted with rude people.

I've just proved in the post above that this user quoted the CEO out of context and applied the CEOs statement to a situation that occurred a month before he made the statement.

In some countries if you call someone a thief,  a liar,  "dufus" or "a joke" and it is not true then that is defamatory and insulting. All for $10 worth of Leviar coin.

The whole tone of that user is disrepectful and full of untruths.

Aimed at a guy that gives his spare time to help others.

Users have to realise that they cannot just throw a big toddler tantrum and expect no consequences. If there are technical issues then they take time to resolve. If they are rude they may get a rude response back. Cryptopia has a strict policy about abuse directed at staff and volunteers.

It genuinely doesnt matter. Thats why. If you REALLY wanna know you will take 2 seconds to read 2 pages. I wont feed your laziness. Plus your arguments make no sense, as well as have nothing to do with anything I have to say. Its just a waste of time talking to you

I had to go through a hundred odd posts to figure out what he was talking about. If he was actually concerned about solving the issue he would have told me the issue.

He had an issue with a coin that has intermittent node connection issues and a block explorer that works intermittently.  It is highly likely that his stuck coins are caused by the problems with the coin network supplied nodes.

If you look at the insults that have been hurled at Lafu (and that English is his second language) his response is in comparison quite moderate.

Here is a translation on how it should read:

You talking big crap !  thats why im not reply to you !  

You are abusive and insulting so I didn’t reply to you.

By the way the support getting soon on your problem !

Support has your issue queued but it cannot be resolved until the issue that caused the problem is fixed.
The wallet is currently in maintenance so not operational.

This here isnt for Support things !

Bitcointalk is not an appropriate support channel.

I kicked your problem into our staff channel !  

I mentioned your issue in the volunteer moderators channel that we have to communicate with Cryptopia staff.

But if i read this shit here from you maybe i should tell them to wait with that ,

But if you continue abusing me I will just delete or ask them to ignore my message and let it go its normal course.

depends on yourself now if you stop with that crap talking and your issue gets sorted soon or not !

If you continue your abuse towards me I will stop trying to help you. Obviously this issue is very important to you
most users would just patiently wait till it can be sorted. I was making a special effort to get it resolved.

Think first before you move !

Consider your actions and how you treat others.

Should be the only reply from me to you !  

I’m not going to reply if your continue being abusive.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

You might not like what hes saying but when u threaten people like that you are allways 100% wrong.

While I don't agree with Lafus reply you should read the whole thread.

Lafu does not live in an English speaking country.

Lafu is a volunteer chat moderator for Cryptopia and he was trying to help. He doesn't work there nor should have to put up with being insulted or abused.

The user he was replying made the following unsolicited accusations after Lafu re-posted an announcement made by the CEO of Cryptopia:

So stupid...Consider it a tip for the peace of mind that i know you steal from people.

The CEO is a blatant liar and a crook.

I posted a screenshot of no response and the dufus posts more bragging about how they are so good at customer service directly underneath it.

Lafus response is a pure insulting joke.
(Lafu didn't respond to him - he initially ignored him)

Different people react differently when confronted with rude people.

I've just proved in the post above that this user quoted the CEO out of context and applied the CEOs statement to a situation that occurred a month before he made the statement.

In some countries if you call someone a thief,  a liar,  "dufus" or "a joke" and it is not true then that is defamatory and insulting. All for $10 worth of Leviar coin.

The whole tone of that user is disrepectful and full of untruths.

Aimed at a guy that gives his spare time to help others.

Users have to realise that they cannot just throw a big toddler tantrum and expect no consequences. If there are technical issues then they take time to resolve. If they are rude they may get a rude response back. Cryptopia has a strict policy about abuse directed at staff and volunteers.

It genuinely doesnt matter. Thats why. If you REALLY wanna know you will take 2 seconds to read 2 pages. I wont feed your laziness. Plus your arguments make no sense, as well as have nothing to do with anything I have to say. Its just a waste of time talking to you

I had to go through a hundred odd posts to figure out what he was talking about. If he was actually concerned about solving the issue he would have told me the issue.

He had an issue with a coin that has intermittent node connection issues and a block explorer that works intermittently.  It is highly likely that his stuck coins are caused by the problems with the coin network supplied nodes.

If you look at the insults that have been hurled at Lafu (and that English is his second language) his response is in comparison quite moderate.

Clearly u have never worked as a service provider when you handle other peoples stuff there are allways going to be unhappy people yelling at u about things u can probably do nothing about yourself BUT u CAN NOT threaten a customer by saying either u do what I want or I will make sure your problem does not get fixed .. If someone would say something like that on a monitored call they would be out on their ass by the end of the day.

If hes a Paid employee of Cryptopia or not he is representing them when he starts telling customers that they will not get support or help unless they do what he  sais that's pretty much blackmail.

I did read most of the discussion sure the User is beeing a bit of a dick but thats not the point .. he is a Customer and the Fing customer is allways right .. so as a service provider u look past all the insults or whatever u can NEVER get into a mudslinging contest or make threats .. cryptopia is managing Millions of other peoples money .. u Simply cannot do this .. the ammount of money 10 bucks is totally irrelevant.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:36:05 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

:-*Clearly that guy doesnt know what an insult is.  Nothing I said was an insult. Rude maybe, i really dont care how rude it is though. At this point it doesnt even matter because they never did anything helpful or respectful anyway. So screw how they feel. You have to do your job to earn respect. This company has screwed over 100s of people and now they threaten people if they dont act a certain way? He has no right to blackmail people if they dont act a way he doesnt enjoy. You have to give respect to get it. Its freakin laughable there is clause in your ToS that says we HAVE to kiss their ass.  He has the capacity to screw people over, he has no right to be in this position. Its amazing the amount stolen is justifiable. as long as its not x amount, they can steal it right? This guys a joke. theft is theft. weather its a penny or a 1000 bucks. Stealing pennies at a time is exactly how Lex Luther got rich in Superman 2. This ahole is straight pulling a Superman 2/Office Space scheme on people. Quite frankly I have the right to be a dick, I have been trying to solve this problem for months and they do nothing. Being nice with them is a terrible decision. They DO NOT help you. This whole thread proves that. I have finished dealing with them. Complaint has been filed (one stateside with the SEC), they can deal with the local financial authority. 10 bucks is worth the peace of mind. I have proof of everything that has said and has been done. They dont. Surprising. Yes btw, Alan Booth is a liar, and he is a crook. Dont care if he hates it or not. If he is so gung ho about defending that then he is clearly a bias individual who works there. No one in their right mind would defend this garbage. actually....No i stand corrected...Only people that blackmail and expect respect (to the point they put it in their damn ToS) for no reason would defend it.

This is the kind of company we are dealing with. One that willingly tasks a person that is full on capable of blackmail to represent them on a major forum such as this. voluntary or not. This blackmailer was hand picked. Not only that, send other people to defend it, when they should just shut the hell up and fix the problem.. Its disgraceful. I dont think they realize what kind of HUGE revelation this is. People need to see what they are capable of. I dont take threats lightly. I will make sure this is seen. Voluntary or not, this guy has the capacity to tell staff to ignore tickets. proved it by threatening me. So i think the defense is full of crap about that one. Lafu isnt just ""some guy".

btw the truth cant be an insult. Its so crazy to the point he even thought it was one. Go to ANY post they make. 100s of people want their money back...And yet somehow.....Its justified. Guess because this guy says so?..LMAO. I wonder how many people had to kiss their feet to get their money back, because there is evidence that tickets gets compromised based on opinion. Btw....Blackmail is a terrible, terrible, terrible, personality trait. you are horrible, and I am confident in saying that. no good person has the capacity to blackmail someone THAT willingly. Lafu....You deserve to be investigated. I bet there are plenty of people you blackmailed to get your way. You also deserve to be removed from this position of power immediately.

oh..there is nothing wrong with XLC. It is being traded, and moved perfectly. Dont believe me? Look at the block explorer yourself. IN FACT, look at mine. Or just go anywhere where Cryptopia has a presence. People are missing 1000's! The transaction has been proven AND verified by their OWN staff.....It takes a stubborn person to ignore the facts. My favorite is this guy is claiming he tried to help when there is full admission that he wasnt even trying to directly before him. LAFU ADMITTED HE WAS IGNORING EVERYONE This whole thing is laughable. insulting, and downright just wrong. LAfu needs to be replaced by someone who actually knows how to do the job immediately. Also, it wasnt 10 bucks when I sent it. It was worth a hell of a lot more at that time. .80 to be exact. So its actually more close to 300.....Which is WAAAAY worse Shocking isnt it. Thats another twist of the knife. It will be worth garbage by the time i finally get it. That is, if i even get it to begin with. Which I still dont have btw. So they still havent done their job. As much as they claimed to have done so. So its all lies. Always. Notice how there is 0 issues with the wallet? Please tell me how its broken...Why dont you post a screenshot of the activity on my account that you guys have been supposedly looking into? I have backed EVERYTHING i have said. At this point I want to see the activity log on my account. Show so damn proof you are actually doing what you say. What better scheme can there be. Hold up funds while they sell them off, then when its worth garbage, give them back. Everything I have suggests this. I m also posting it here because they want to be able to censor you when they can control the conversation. Sickening really.

LOL are you kidding? So they can declare anything abusive and just screw you over on the spot. "against our ToS" means we will censor you and screw you if we dont like what you say. So this is not limited to Lafu at all. This is mandated protocol. Under this "abusive" clause they can literally try to screw you on anything. I hope people are aware of this. Btw I was frustrated because I have repeated this same message 4x. They just keep repeating the same "we need your ticket" over and over, never actually doing anything. They cant legally say "we arent helping you and we are just going to keep the money" and "we will close the ticket if you curse at us". Its basically saying we will take any chance we can to steal your money and close the ticket. If thats not enough of a middle finger to their customers then I dont know what else is. This company needs to be shut down.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Nauka

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Hello. Help me please. If there are admins there would be excellent. I have a problem with the output. Previously, all inputs and outputs were without problems. This time the conclusion is stuck. I do not even know what to do. Output tokens LIVE. Tell me how to be. I will be grateful. Thank you in advance
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:14:56 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:41:00 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

Looks like other people are catching on they cant get help anywhere else. So they are posting here....Shocker. I wish you luck my friend. They took mine. I was also blackmailed when I got upset. That dipstick above also thinks its a "moderate" response to blackmail someone LOL.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

As of today (May 7th), the below coins have been put into delisting.

We are delisting these coins as they have ongoing technical problems such as no working Block Explorer
and we want to ensure our customers have access to digital tokens that continue to meet our coin listing criteria and have a properly functioning blockchain and wallet.
To ensure your funds are safe and off the exchange before these coins are removed, for those where it is possible we recommend withdrawing these coins from the exchange immediately.
Prior to withdrawing, we recommend checking the CoinInfo page as to the status of the coin.

PLEASE NOTE:
The coins marked with an asterisk (*) have significantly broken blockchains or wallets that will not allow withdrawals.
In those cases, the inability to withdraw your balance is not due to Cryptopia but caused by a problem with the underlying Blockchain or Wallet associated with that coin.
Please do NOT contact us about these as there is nothing we can do to assist.
These coins/projects are effectively abandoned

Code:
1. BestChain (BEST) * 2. Cannation (CNNC) 3. Creatio (XCRE) 4. CryptoRuble (CRUR) * 5. DARK (DARK) 6. ElaCoin (ELC) 7. ElephantCoin (ELP) * 8. FacileCoin (FCN) 9. FireRoosterCoin (FRC) * 
10. FonzieCoin (FONZ) 11. Fortcoin (FORT) * 12. GaiaCoin (GAIA) * 13. GameUnits (UNITS) 14. ICOBid (ICOB) 15. Independent Money System (IMS) * 16. KangarooBits (KGB) * 17. Kurrent (KURT)
18. LADACoin (LDC) 19. Le Pen Coin (LEPEN) 20. LiZi (LIZI) 21. Macron (MCRN) * 22. MetalMusicCoin (MTLMC) * 23. PureVidz (VIDZ) * 24. Rimbit (RBT) 25. SharkCoin (SAK) * 26. StopTrumpCoin (STC) *
27. TattooCoin (TSE) * 28. Xcoin (XCO)

These coins will be fully delisted one month from today (the last day for all these coins on the exchange being June 7th).

Any issues or questions regarding these delistings should be sent directly to the developers of the respective coins.

Kind Regards,
The Cryptopia Team

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:02 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 06:06:41 AM by xtraelv

Clearly u have never worked as a service provider when you handle other peoples stuff there are allways going to be unhappy people yelling at u about things u can probably do nothing about yourself BUT u CAN NOT threaten a customer by saying either u do what I want or I will make sure your problem does not get fixed .. If someone would say something like that on a monitored call they would be out on their ass by the end of the day.

If hes a Paid employee of Cryptopia or not he is representing them when he starts telling customers that they will not get support or help unless they do what he  sais that's pretty much blackmail.

I did read most of the discussion sure the User is beeing a bit of a dick but thats not the point .. he is a Customer and the Fing customer is allways right .. so as a service provider u look past all the insults or whatever u can NEVER get into a mudslinging contest or make threats .. cryptopia is managing Millions of other peoples money .. u Simply cannot do this .. the ammount of money 10 bucks is totally irrelevant.

I already stated that Lafu is not a paid employee. He is a volunteer moderator.

He escalated the issue to an internal channel that moderators have to talk with the staff.

I don't see him blackmailing at all. It was just a broken English way of saying I've tried to escalate this for you but if you continue being abusive it will affect this from being resolved. I have already stated that I don't agree with the words that were used and do not reflect the opinion of Cryptopia.
No staff member will deliberately slow the progress of resolving a support ticket and moderators have no control over the process. However - abuse and threats are not tolerated and can hinder the issue from getting resolved.

Lafu should have just ignored his comments on here rather than be baited by the taunts. Lafu is passionate about Cryptopia and despite having been told that bitcointalk is just a cesspool for trolls and scammers took offense and reacted when he was clearly being baited.

The Terms of use clearly state:

You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.

Threats towards Cryptopia Ltd. Staff will result in immediate termination of all related accounts, including seizure of all on-site digital property.

These terms of use and any matters or disputes connected with this site will be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with in New Zealand courts.

Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015
Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
Employment Relations Act 2000
Summary Offences Act 1981

All relate to specific types of abuse and a legal requirement for an employer to protect their employees and volunteers from such abuse and threats.
I'm not sure in what country you live but under New Zealand law it is illegal to be abusive in a workplace and in some cases it is a criminal offense to be abusive or threatening towards staff.

Abusive clients (including cursing) can legally be permanently excluded from business premises and refused service or in extreme cases even arrested for offensive behaviour.

New Zealand doesn't have a First Amendment which people can hide behind as an excuse for being unreasonably rude and obnoxious. The way this user has been speaking to staff and his conduct is not excusable.

Cryptopia staff generally don't go on bitcointalk at all and it is the only website specifically blocked on their trollbox chat. Social media is not an appropriate forum for support issues to be resolved.

It is clear that this customer has been particularly abusive in contravention of the terms of use.

Abuse is something that a customer can control. It is not an unreasonable requirement. If they can't control it then they should trade elsewhere.

The customer is not always right - it is a misconception. Here is why:

Businesses Have Limited Resources - Entrepreneurs are not omnipotent, neither are their employees. Most businesses, especially the fledgling ones, operate with limited resources including limited time, funds, and energy. Every business experience its share of grudging customers, who, whatever might be done to satisfy their needs, will continue to complain.

It Adds Misery to Employees - malicious, rude, snappy consumers - Cryptopia doesn't want their business.

Customers Are Not Omniscient - Customers are often upset because the products don't function the way they want them to. They can go to any extent and demand unrealistic even ludicrous things.

You Don't Want Every Customer - Not all customers are indispensable and businesses must accept that. It is better to let go of a persistently complaining and abusive customer who only end up creating stress amongst the employees. This is irrespective of the amount the customer pays for your product.

“Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.” ― Richard Branson

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

Hello. Help me please. If there are admins there would be excellent. I have a problem with the output. Previously, all inputs and outputs were without problems. This time the conclusion is stuck. I do not even know what to do. Output tokens LIVE. Tell me how to be. I will be grateful. Thank you in advance

Cryptopia staff don't usually go on bitcointalk in any official capacity.

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/

Top right is for making a support ticket. I recommend making the support ticket in your native language because I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Cryptopia has different staff members that speak multiple languages.

digibob00

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

Hi xtraelv,

if u are able to reach directly to someone on cryptopia, i'm still with my problem and noone from support respond me.

I can't open a ticket because cryptopia decided itself to change on 19 april from pin security to email security ( and basically is not a problem for me ),
but i don't know why on the email of my account (@safe-mail.net) all the  email with code or with link from button "forgot my password" are not delivered, so so i'm unable to login my account from 20 april!

When i had access,  i had ticket from one month about deposit not credited and i've never stressed noone, but in that case, i really don't understand why noone give me one answer.

The answer can be also "the db is corrupted i've to rebuild all bit by bit" is not important, but i don't know why due to issue on email provider i'me cutted out without any sense or reason and why noone give mr one answer or one ticket.

I've also sent one email from a new account, the operator reply with the default procedure "because i'm not a registered email user " so it nrever read my email, and when i've replyed again with my problem, no aswer.

I've sent everithing i can send for demonstrate i'm the owner of the account but whitout any answer.

If u can help, is appreciated.

Regards

Top right is for making a support ticket. I recommend making the support ticket in your native language because I don't understand what you are trying to say.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 07:30:06 AM by xtraelv

Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge.

Not doing your research on a coin is plain foolish.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/RiskStatement

Cryptopia also provides links to third party websites that assist in doing research https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo

It is essential that people research their coins before buying them on ANY exchange. Coins PAY Cryptopia to be listed there.

Says the person who doesn't even want to state what the coin their problem is with.

It genuinely doesnt matter. Thats why. If you REALLY wanna know you will take 2 seconds to read 2 pages. I wont feed your laziness. Plus your arguments make no sense, as well as have nothing to do with anything I have to say. Its just a waste of time talking to you.

Looks like other people are catching on they cant get help anywhere else. So they are posting here....Shocker. I wish you luck my friend. They took mine. I was also blackmailed when I got upset. That dipstick above also thinks its a "moderate" response to blackmail someone LOL.

I have addressed everything that you have previously said and you made no attempt to respond to any of it. You are still reposting the same nonsense and "strawmen" that has already been debunked. There is no reasonable excuse to be rude or obnoxious when you are making support tickets and you should not trade on a site that has a "no tolerance policy towards abuse directed at staff"  if you lack the impulse control and moral turpitude to talk to people in a civil manner. You also have shown that you had no actual interest in resolving the issues in a timely manner and have no interest in researching the coins you invest in.

There has been no blackmail. Lafus poorly worded response has to be seen in the context of what you were doing and saying. You were clearly baiting and he foolishly fell for it. You were asked a number of times not to be abusive and you even provided a screenshot that proves that you have been asked to stop being abusive. Being abusive does not help your situation and is a violation of the terms of service.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:53:57 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 08:19:02 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

Good luck. It sounds like you are basically screwed.  You dont have to stress anyone to not get it looked at. They just dont help people. I was extremely polite at first......Gets you no where. If you have money in your account that they wont release even if you have proven ownership, you need to file a complaint with their financial authority. After 2 months you can get them on your side for the investigation. The more investigations that take place, the more attention it will bring to these ridiculous service reps. its basically another case of theft. Because if you magically never get into your account....Guess whos money it is now. All they need to do is ledger the fact you had a certain number on your account, and they can trade there heart out with anyones funds until they decide to unlock it.. What a shock.....theres plenty of verifiable information one can use. They cant legally tie up your funds. I mean lol...You say you cant make a ticket and he points you to make a ticket....They just troll people man. coinsmarkets scam proves they can post whatever they want to show to the public on the site itself. So those scammers prove how easy it is to just post a balance while money is being moved around. For all you/we know they are using your funds while you are locked out. LOTS of people say their accounts were being used without needing authentication. The proof is in any Facebook post on their page. Should take a look. Its a real eye opener. The only way money can move without your approval (withdraw email, what have you), is if someone on the inside moved it....Food for thought. These people arent your friend, they arent there to help you, they dont want to go out of their way to do so either. As much as they claim to do so. Treat them as such. you would think a ticket for a locked account made on the 20th of last month would be fixed by now....Just think about it....You can unlock your account on almost any other exchange in a day.....Why not Cryptopia.....Why not cryptopia......What would cause them to wait soooooooo long. Doesnt take a genius......There is no excuse for how long you have waited....But I bet we will hear one anyway.

Nauka

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dThNO7R.png

Bы caми пpoбoвaли oткpыть и coздaть тикeт? Кaк тoлькo нaжимaeшь этo cтpaницa нe oткpывaeтcя и выxoдит oшибкa. Taм нeвoзмoжнo coздaть тикeт. Я пишy пиcьмa им нa пoчтy noreply@cryptopia.co.nz нo oни дaжe нe oтвeчaют. Чтo cтpaннo никтo нe мoжeт зaпиcaть видeo в ютyбe чтo тaкaя y ниx пpoблeмa. Moглa бы этo биpжa xoть coздaть гpyппy в тeлeгpaммe cлyжбy пoддepжки
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

@xtraelv

Apparently you cant read .. I'm done with u .. you are now on my Ignore list and I wont be reading anymore of your half page stories.

Lafu is 100% wrong and should not be representing a million dollar company in any capacity if he cant control his temper.

I will be withdrawing my funds from Cryptopia and I wont be back.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

The only way money can move without your approval (withdraw email, what have you), is if someone on the inside moved it....Food for thought. These people arent your friend, they arent there to help you, they dont want to go out of their way to do so either. As much as they claim to do so. Treat them as such.

Not true. Every compromised account had not used dynamic 2FA or disabled 2FA altogether. In the security settings you can disable email notification.

People were fooled by google advertisements, fake apps on the playstore and malicious malware bots.

If you get phished you are effectively giving the scammer your logon email address, your password and your static pin.

If the static pin is the same as the one that protects your security settings then the scammer can turn the email notifications off.

It is like giving someone the desctiption, location and keys to your car and blaming the carpark for it getting stolen.

Scammers are very sly - can you spot the difference between the real https://www.cryptopia.co.nz and the fake https://www.cryptopía.co.nz ?

Click on them and see the difference.

Scammers are even getting security certificates for their clone sites.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/5153

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:37:10 AM by xtraelv

Which one are you ? Concerned user

Or aggrieved customer ?

@xtraelv

Apparently you cant read .. I'm done with u .. you are now on my Ignore list and I wont be reading anymore of your half page stories.

Lafu is 100% wrong and should not be representing a million dollar company in any capacity if he cant control his temper.

BUSTED ! sluppy and NetfetMiningCompany are sockpuppets of the same person !

Hahahaha what a SCAMMER using sockpuppets ! It looks like NetfetMiningCompany failed to log out of his sockpuppet account. First posing as another concerned user and then posted as the aggrieved customer NetfetMiningCompany while still logged in as sluppy ! CLASSIC !

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Bы caми пpoбoвaли oткpыть и coздaть тикeт? Кaк тoлькo нaжимaeшь этo cтpaницa нe oткpывaeтcя и выxoдит oшибкa. Taм нeвoзмoжнo coздaть тикeт. Я пишy пиcьмa им нa пoчтy noreply@cryptopia.co.nz нo oни дaжe нe oтвeчaют. Чтo cтpaннo никтo нe мoжeт зaпиcaть видeo в ютyбe чтo тaкaя y ниx пpoблeмa. Moглa бы этo биpжa xoть coздaть гpyппy в тeлeгpaммe cлyжбy пoддepжки

no reply  @cryptopia.co.nz  =   бeз oтвeтa @cryptopia.co.nz

Bыйдитe из cиcтeмы и вoйдитe в cиcтeмy, зaтeм пepeйдитe к https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Hi xtraelv,

if u are able to reach directly to someone on cryptopia, i'm still with my problem and noone from support respond me.

I sent you a Personal Message with instructions.

When LOGGED OUT you can view instructions on this link as well https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Wow u should really get some help dude and stop drinking gasoline straight from the pump and sniffing paint thinner it rots your brain.

I challenge u to prove any connection between me and that user ... u can not because there is none .. u should get help.

I was curious when i saw 4 ignored posts in a row so i looked.

Anyone with half a brain will agree that everything i said was correct , im not going to be Arguing with u your just a troll.

Your post has been reported , not that i think that they will do anything but slander shouldnt be tollerated.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 03:43:29 PM by xtraelv

Wow u should really get some help dude and stop drinking gasoline straight from the pump and sniffing paint thinner it rots your brain.

Your post has been reported , not that i think that they will do anything but slander shouldnt be tollerated.

Accusing me of substance abuse, needing help for substance abuse and having brain damage is not slander ? Your post has been reported.

That sockpuppet account that you have been so busy defending slandered and abused quite a few people. I haven't said one disrespectful thing about "sluppy" prior to you blocking me and your support of NetfetMiningCompanys despite his obvious and continuous abuse speaks volumes.

Abuse towards support staff is inexcusable. The fact that you think it should be tolerated as "part of the job" is vile.

@xtraelv

You "ignored" me for less than three hours. I really don't mind if you and your sockpuppets ignore me longer.

For someone who is withdrawing all their funds and won't be back - why keep checking for posts here ?

Please tell me some more fairy tales.

Goodbye.....or are you coming back again ?

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:30 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:21:00 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

He still trying to defend this non sense? lol...He really does need help.

All I see are endless ignored posts. He just talks nonsense. He knows a lot for not being affiliated...He also knows a lot about Lafu, for not being affiliated....Also...I have no clue who this guy is. We know those 2 work together because all their crap is the same. I bet hes just mad because everytime he tries to make a point he fumbles....horribly.....Funny thing is, no matter what ive claimed....Ive backed it up with evidence. Unlike....You know who...I would love an official statement from Cryptopia...They have no integrity though so meh. I havent even received an apology for attempted blackmail.  Anyway, I started sending all my evidence to news sources to look at. If this is happening to me, I can guarantee its happening to way more. All this HAS to be a juicy story. Oh guess what....Ya they still have my money, and they still havent responded....lol...No matter what they say, its all BS. All of it. More proof here folks. Cant wait to see what garbage he uses to defend this image...God knows how many tickets are actually like this by users..with the way they treat people and their overall crap support, they need to be sued.

Still waiting on your apology for blackmail Lafu. Or are you just going to be what we all think you are.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: