Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:41:34 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:46:51 AM by xtraelv

He still trying to defend this non sense? lol...He really does need help.

Still waiting on your apology for blackmail Lafu. Or are you just going to be what we all think you are.

What a surprise. Same demands and same abuse from the sockpuppet accounts that both said wouldn't reply to my comments anymore - yet keep replying.  People are not stupid. They can make up their own minds how they are related. All the accusations and questions in your post have been previously answered or debunked.  Making the same unfounded claims to discredit a company that is trying to solve your technical issues to get your way is paramount to blackmail.

Leviar wallet on Cryptopia has had ongoing issues and is currently in maintenance. It is hard to fix something for a customer when the wallet made by the leviar coin dev keeps misbehaving.   Btw if you are going to blank out your username on a screenshot it would make more sense if you blank them all out.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

^ like clockwork. Too bad hes ignored haha. He really just needs to stop. For someone who doesn't work there, he is really desperate to defend this exchange. We knew that though. With his garbage article he tried to push earlier.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:57:10 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:10:52 AM by xtraelv

^ like clockwork. Too bad hes ignored haha. He really just needs to stop. For someone who doesn't work there, he is really desperate to defend this exchange. We knew that though. With his garbage article he tried to push earlier.
hahaha yeah right. This is called "ignoring". Lalalala you can't hear me....lol  You are trying to silence me so you don't have to respond to any of the facts that I have provided. I demolished your entire diatribe. Guess what. Bullying or abuse or "ignoring" but replying won't make me go away.  You have not made a single sensible response to my breakdown of your "claims". You are frustrated that you can't use your bully tactics.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

Pretty sad man. I have a reason to be here, whats your excuse. You really do make Cryptopia look like the pinnacle of stupidity. I love this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

Cryptopia, please fix your support ticket function.  I have three withdrawals that haven't come through.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

Good luck. Hey more people are coming now. Aw yea!~Went through...Just not you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Its new an improved bro! Didnt you hear the CEO! They dont lie!

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

Lafu...For your own sake...You should tell your dipstick friend to stop posting. He is not helping you at all. Just making you look.....really......really stupid. Or not....You know what would shut me up? I bet you dooooooo! THATS RIGHT!!! YOU'RE JOB! You'd think for their own sake they would just push me through....Nope. Or just admit to stealing the money (its obvious you did).....So we can all move on with what need to. Maybe you should ask your co worker (drenchgod) to actually do his job and respond to his tickets.....Its really his fault this is all happening.

HammadAli

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

I have a withdrawl of Aurum coins to CE which states that it is Processing since 1 day. Can you please cancel that  withdrawl?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:30:44 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:49:48 AM by xtraelv

Lafu...For your own sake...You should tell your dipstick friend to stop posting. He is not helping you at all.  

Lafu is ignoring you. Not your type of ignoring. Really ignoring - oxford dictionary style. Because despite him trying to help. Which he doesn't have to do because he is only a volunteer chat moderator. It is not his job. He is just a big hearted guy. that likes helping people. He isnt customer service. He is an independent software developer that gives his spare time to helping others. Instead of asking for his help politely you taunted and abused him. That is the type of guy you are.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:31:59 AM

I have a withdrawl of Aurum coins to CE which states that it is Processing since 1 day. Can you please cancel that  withdrawl?

Cryptopia staff don't read bitcointalk. You need to make a support ticket.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:34:16 AM

Cryptopia, please fix your support ticket function.  I have three withdrawals that haven't come through.
Log out and log back on. Your session token for the help subdomain will have expired.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

Pretty sad man. I have a reason to be here, whats your excuse. You really do make Cryptopia look like the pinnacle of stupidity. I love this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm here to help others in my own spare time. You however are beyond my help because you don't read my posts and according to you - are ignoring me. All the required info has already been posted.

HammadAli

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

I have a withdrawl of Aurum coins to CE which states that it is Processing since 1 day. Can you please cancel that  withdrawl?

But i can't create a support ticket although i don't have an open ticket.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

But i can't create a support ticket although i don't have an open ticket.

Can you log in ?

If the support centre gives an error - log out and log back in. Your session token for the subdomain will have expired.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:11:48 AM

Cryptopia, please fix your support ticket function.  I have three withdrawals that haven't come through.

Have written a pm to you yesterday how to log in the ticket system !  Just log out and in again should be work !
if not let me know please !  Also the GRW things is in work and pm you or post in the Ann if i get any Updates!

Regards Lafu

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
Merited by xtraelv (10)

Some users may have been affected by recent performance issues and/or the maintenance outages required to resolve these issues.
We understand that this may have caused some frustration and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We are working around the clock to identify the root cause and are getting closer to doing so.

PLEASE NOTE:
In order to fix the issue, there will be a need for further maintenance on the site to ensure it is permanently resolved.
We always aim to give our users warning prior and to notify you when the maintenance is complete via Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ

Note that we are making a change to our Public API today.
Users who use the Public API can review what is changing via the change log at the top of the Public API Documentation.
We are currently reviewing our Public and Private API process and will announce a number of improvements as they are made.
All of our API documentation is located in the Guide For Developers section on the Help Centre.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

Rest assured that we are committed to fixing these performance issues ASAP and we will announce relevant updates as they happen to ensure transparency.

The Cryptopia Team

AliBG

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

Hey there. Any news about listing MoneroV coin soon?
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

Some users may have been affected by recent performance issues and/or the maintenance outages required to resolve these issues.
We understand that this may have caused some frustration and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We are working around the clock to identify the root cause and are getting closer to doing so.

PLEASE NOTE:
In order to fix the issue, there will be a need for further maintenance on the site to ensure it is permanently resolved.
We always aim to give our users warning prior and to notify you when the maintenance is complete via Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ

Note that we are making a change to our Public API today.
Users who use the Public API can review what is changing via the change log at the top of the Public API Documentation.
We are currently reviewing our Public and Private API process and will announce a number of improvements as they are made.
All of our API documentation is located in the Guide For Developers section on the Help Centre.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

Rest assured that we are committed to fixing these performance issues ASAP and we will announce relevant updates as they happen to ensure transparency.

The Cryptopia Team

I really don't understand what these issues are.

Is the cryptopia byteball wallet issue one of these? How many days do you need to investigate the pending deposits at cryptopia?

Also once you theoretically remove all "your" issues, will we be able to see pur bytebal in our wallets?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

I really don't understand what these issues are.

Is the cryptopia byteball wallet issue one of these? How many days do you need to investigate the pending deposits at cryptopia?

Also once you theoretically remove all "your" issues, will we be able to see pur bytebal in our wallets?

The issues that the notice that Lafu posted was talking about are the site lag of the GUI visual representation for web interface users. Lafu often reposts official announcements on here because there are no Cryptopia staff on bitcointalk.

I understand that you have had some issues with Byteball deposits or withdrawals being credited to your account. That is an issue that only affects that coin and is not what that notice was about.

Some wallet have had issues and *usually the issue is with the wallet itself. A lot of wallets have trouble handling the extreme amount of transactions an public keys that exchange wallets hold. As more people start using crypto these problems tend to surface. Sometimes it is the wallets themselves while other times it is the way they interfce with the deposit and withdrawal engines of the exchange.

Some coins have resolve those issues by building enterprise quality wallets that are made to handle exchange volumes.

Some coins have more wallet issues than others. Unfortunately Byteball has more than most. This is not necessarily are reflection or Byteball or Cryptopia. Crypto is still experimental and Technical problems can happen.

It is likely that when the issues are resolved the users with issues will will have those issues resolved in bulk.

Please note that neither myself or Lafu are staff at Cryptopia. We are only volunteer chat moderators.

Cryptopia does not provide support through bitcointalk - their staff are rarely on here.

Official support is through https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support and here https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm
If you get a error message - please log out and log back in again.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:44:47 PM by xtraelv

Hey there. Any news about listing MoneroV coin soon?

The MoneroV fork is not supported by Cryptopia and currently there are no plans to list it.

Users wanting to take advantage of the fork should withdraw their funds to their personal wallets prior to the fork.
It is advisable to withdraw early to prevent getting stuck in network congestion.

Users should be wary of the security risks involved in this fork. https://www.ccn.com/is-monerov-a-legitimate-hard-fork-of-monero/

The MoneroV team is anonymous, which limits the trust in MoneroV leadership. MoneroV requires Monero holders’ private keys to receive tokens from the airdrop, leaving many to question the safety and privacy of MoneroV’s launch.  MoneroV has recommended solutions to these risks, but many are convinced these issues should not have arisen in the first place. While the MoneroV project is open-source, the MoneroV wallet is not, meaning the wallet source code cannot be audited prior to launch.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: