Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172893 times)
Tradeout

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

Is the Craptopia API totally broken??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Note that we are making a change to our Public API today.
Users who use the Public API can review what is changing via the change log at the top of the Public API Documentation.
We are currently reviewing our Public and Private API process and will announce a number of improvements as they are made.
All of our API documentation is located in the Guide For Developers section on the Help Centre.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

Tradeout

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:13:48 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:24:39 PM by Tradeout

Users who use the Public API can review what is changing via the change log at the top of the Public API Documentation.
We are currently reviewing our Public and Private API process and will announce a number of improvements as they are made.
All of our API documentation is located in the Guide For Developers section on the Help Centre.
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

I can't see any mention in the documents about the returned 'incapsula' errors?

(Also, you should check the forum- a full page of spam threads!!)
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

I said I would be fair and post when the issue is resolved...It has been. I will not be coming back to Cryptopia and this was an extremely horrible experience. I am still going to continue with the Blackmail though. BUT my money is here. The question is, did Lafu really make this last longer then it should have....Guess we shall see....

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:44:32 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:07:56 AM by xtraelv

I said I would be fair and post when the issue is resolved...It has been. I will not be coming back to Cryptopia and this was an extremely horrible experience. I am still going to continue with the Blackmail though. BUT my money is here. The question is, did Lafu really make this last longer then it should have....Guess we shall see....

Yeah I guess there are always people who are ungrateful for help and vengeful for issue that takes time to resolve. When I checked with an admin they couldn't process your issue because the wallet was still having issues. Your support request had been queued with the wallet dev and Lafu had already contacted an admin to try and resolve it. I also found out that you had send more abuse than what you disclosed on here.

I am still going to continue with the Blackmail though.

I didn't expect you to admit it so publicly.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:53:11 AM

I believe the GUI issues are due to either malicious or badly programmed BOT activity. (My personal opinion)

They are currently making changes to the API

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

(Also, you should check the forum- a full page of spam threads!!)

Currently between 1000 and 5000 spam posts a day get removed. It isn't just a one click process and because the user accounts get locked there is a reporting process to follow.

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

Hi lafu. Trading activity is hampered because of a buggy system. When I place buy or sell orders, I get error messages and the buy/sell order I make won’t show on my list of open orders. When I request for a withdrawal, I get errors too, and email verification wont send.

Can you tell how soon, like an estimate maybe on when everything should be running smoothly? Thanks.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 03:17:03 AM by xtraelv
Merited by Lafu (2)

Hi lafu. Trading activity is hampered because of a buggy system. When I place buy or sell orders, I get error messages and the buy/sell order I make won’t show on my list of open orders. When I request for a withdrawal, I get errors too, and email verification wont send.

Can you tell how soon, like an estimate maybe on when everything should be running smoothly? Thanks.

Yes - the GUI is quite laggy at the moment. It makes trading quite a painful process. They are working really hard at resolving the problems. They were nursing it throught the issues at one stage. They have identified a number of issues and working very hard to resolve it. I was chatting with one of the devs there and they have a big crew working on it.  Unfortunately no ETA at the moment.

For a number of months they have been working on a longterm solution as well but it is not quite ready for implementation. When I visited their offices in February while I was on holiday I was quite impressed with the amount of development they were working on. A lot of resources are being put towards further improvements.

Email issues are usually caused by the email providers blocking or delaying them. Gmail and Protonmail rarely have issues with Cryptopia.

digibob00

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

Hi guys,

tnx to xtraelv and cryptopia admin, my problem is solved.

Tnx all for you work.

Regards

Hi guys,

just one update, my problem persist, no response from Lafu, no support response, no security email received, no forgot password email received .

I've also other account less used, and i've tried, same problem, so is not related only to one account but more than one after Pin security change to email security.

I think Cryptopia have more than one issue.

Started with deposit delayed fro one month, deposit never received, and now changed from pin security to email security and don't give support from 20 of april.

Cryptopia is one of the exchange with higher fee, despite of that i've used it for a long time, but now i'm starting to be a little bit angry......

I've lot of coin on cryptopia and i want it back.

Regards
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

So I have finally received my bytebal deposit after 20 days it was broadcasted and finally my ticket has been closed.
But now I am reluctant in sending my byteballs from cryptopia as the wallet status for bytebal says that it has 0 nodes connected , so I am afraid that my transaction will get stuck again.

The price of byteballs has also dropped down suddenly on cryptopia after the deposit issue was resolved. I hope it gets on par with other exchanges with time.
Can someone confirm if he is able to successfully withdraw byteballs from cryptopia?
I don't want to sell by bytes and them withdraw the! I want to hold.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Is there any news from deposited byteball?
It says deposit investigating in the coininfo but didn't say when investigation would be complete!
thank you.

Finally I have received my Gbytes!
I'm reporting this because i was complaining before and I have to let every one knows that It has given me the gbytes , thank you any way but I hope next time you put the wallet in maintain earlier so that we know we can't deposit there .
I wish you guys the bests.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 09:29:32 AM by xtraelv

So I have finally received my bytebal deposit after 20 days it was broadcasted and finally my ticket has been closed.
But now I am reluctant in sending my byteballs from cryptopia as the wallet status for bytebal says that it has 0 nodes connected , so I am afraid that my transaction will get stuck again.

The price of byteballs has also dropped down suddenly on cryptopia after the deposit issue was resolved. I hope it gets on par with other exchanges with time.
Can someone confirm if he is able to successfully withdraw byteballs from cryptopia?
I don't want to sell by bytes and them withdraw the! I want to hold.

Regardless of how much I trust Cryptopia and love the exchange. It is not advisable to keep your crypto on any exchange if you are planning to HODL. The safest place for Crypto is in a private wallet where you have your own private keys.

Either an offiline generated paper wallet, Multisig wallet, Ledger / Trezor hardware wallet or dedicated Raspberry Pi wallet that is kept offline.

substar7

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

I have deposited XEM into my Cryptopia 4 days ago and deposit did no appear in my account even though it is confirmed on NEM blockchain.
I have opened support ticket that I was told the issue would be fixed but did not hear from the support ever since.
No more responses.
Support ticket # CS0007050

Please help as I need my money immediately.

STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Hi all.
Does anyone know if Huobi token is available on cryptopia??
TIA!!

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Hi all.
TIA!!

Houbi Token is only available on Houbi. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-token/#markets

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 04:12:31 PM by xtraelv

Hey guys, any news about listing MoneroV soon?

The MoneroV fork is not supported by Cryptopia and currently there are no plans to list it.

Users wanting to take advantage of the fork should withdraw their funds to their personal wallets prior to the fork.
It is advisable to withdraw early to prevent getting stuck in network congestion.

Users should be wary of the security risks involved in this fork. https://www.ccn.com/is-monerov-a-legitimate-hard-fork-of-monero/

The MoneroV team is anonymous, which limits the trust in MoneroV leadership. MoneroV requires Monero holders’ private keys to receive tokens from the airdrop, leaving many to question the safety and privacy of MoneroV’s launch.  MoneroV has recommended solutions to these risks, but many are convinced these issues should not have arisen in the first place. While the MoneroV project is open-source, the MoneroV wallet is not, meaning the wallet source code cannot be audited prior to launch.

Does Cryptopia support Forks, Airdrops or Swaps?

Cryptopia do not typically support forks, airdrops, or coin swaps currently (unless stated otherwise) due to the inherent risks. We recommend that users withdraw their coins from the exchange if they wish to participate in these types of coin events.

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=bcee7178db8e1b4032a664a14a961919

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

I have deposited XEM into my Cryptopia 4 days ago and deposit did no appear in my account even though it is confirmed on NEM blockchain.
I have opened support ticket that I was told the issue would be fixed but did not hear from the support ever since.
No more responses.
Support ticket # CS0007050

Please help as I need my money immediately.

Stuck coins cannot be released by admins - it requires a dev to solve.

A support admin has answered your ticket and queued the issue on the list for the dev to fix.

Nauka

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

Bы caми пpoбoвaли oткpыть и coздaть тикeт? Кaк тoлькo нaжимaeшь этo cтpaницa нe oткpывaeтcя и выxoдит oшибкa. Taм нeвoзмoжнo coздaть тикeт. Я пишy пиcьмa им нa пoчтy noreply@cryptopia.co.nz нo oни дaжe нe oтвeчaют. Чтo cтpaннo никтo нe мoжeт зaпиcaть видeo в ютyбe чтo тaкaя y ниx пpoблeмa. Moглa бы этo биpжa xoть coздaть гpyппy в тeлeгpaммe cлyжбy пoддepжки

no reply  @cryptopia.co.nz  =   бeз oтвeтa @cryptopia.co.nz

Bыйдитe из cиcтeмы и вoйдитe в cиcтeмy, зaтeм пepeйдитe к https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/

https://i.imgur.com/9dCEu3M.png

Cпacибo дpyг. Блaгoдapя твoeй ccылкe я пoпaл нa cтpaницy тикeтoв (нa кoтopый я тaк нe мoг пoпacть и мyчaлcя), coздaл тикeт, пpишeл oтвeт oт aдминoв и зa нecкoлькo днeй oни peшили мoю пpoблeмy и cдeлaли вывoд. Moнeты yжe зaчиcлилиcь нa кoшeлeк. Eщe paз cпacибo
STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Hi all.
TIA!!

Houbi Token is only available on Houbi. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-token/#markets

Thanks for reply.

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: