Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172892 times)
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Please let me know when/if it starts working for you again. I am trying a couple times everyday to receive all balances ; still same issue over and over. Only getting  $PAC balance.

Private API is working fine right now. Try to test your implementation of API calls. If it steel does not work then probably you should look problem on your side (wrong json format, incorrect computation of authentication header etc)

This is the endpoint (url) i send the post request to:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Api/GetBalance

Following is all the different post parameters i have tried sending:
Code:
{}
Code:
{'Currency' : ''}
Code:
{'Currency' : None}
Code:
{'Currency' : '', 'CurrencyId' : ''}
Code:
{'Currency' : None, 'CurrencyId' : None}

Authentication is NOT the issue, or every other private API call would fail as well.
Post parameters must also be handled appropriately by my implementation since cancelling a trade (with order_id as post parameter) works just fine. And most of my attempts at getting all balances "work" in the way that they do not throw an error ;
They just don't work as intended, only returning $PAC balance rather than entire balance dictionary.

Can you let me know how your api call looks like?

edit: keep in mind, making the call with following post parameter:
Code:
{'Currency' : 'LTC'}

Will return only my Litecoin balance perfectly fine, and same with any other currency passed along.

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alal1988

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:41 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 01:41:05 PM by alal1988

Following is all the different post parameters i have tried sending:
Code:
{}
That works for me.

Authentication is NOT the issue, or every other private API call would fail as well.
Post parameters must also be handled appropriately by my implementation since cancelling a trade (with order_id as post parameter) works just fine. And most of my attempts at getting all balances "work" in the way that they do not throw an error ;
What about API call without params?
Do you still get Bad Request in case of "{}"? maybe MD5 hashing incorrect if JSON is only "{}"?(I made such mistake in my code).
Or maybe it is due to utf-8 coding? Or just Python specific thing?

Can you let me know how your api call looks like?

That is literally HTTP request I send to get balance list(except "<your:authorization:data>", of course):
--------start--------------
POST https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/api/getbalance HTTP/1.1
Host: www.cryptopia.co.nz
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 2
Accept: */*
Authorization: amx <your:authorization:data>
Connection: close

{}
--------end--------------
saerlingen

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 02:12:05 PM by saerlingen

--snip--

I managed to do it through Curl and really got frustrated. Turns out the guy who wrote the python implmentation i use literally hardcoded the call to return
Code:
result[0]
Jesus, why would you make a call getting all this data and then just throw away 99% of the data in the same function..

I am literally laughing my ass off at this.. What a crazy turn of events, when you said you had the same issue momentarily i was 100% certain that it was a fault of cryptopia (sorry cryptopia support, im an asshole) and in my troubleshooting, i never thought of the simplest cause possible...

I will suggest the change through github on the implementation i use. I mean, why not let people do
Code:
get_balance()[0]

I thank you for your time though alal. I can't tell you how glad i am to finally get over this ridiculous problem.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

so received my CLAM deposit after waiting for two weeks and thought that the CLAM wallet is working now so I sent some coins to trade in cryptopia
now it seems the same scenario is happening , the funds aren't showing even it has over 30 confirmations now
is it the case now with Cryptopia depsoits ?? should wait two weeks everytime we want to make a deposit ??
By checking cryptopia's coin info page, most likely their CLAM wallet is out of sync (not sure if it stopped or still syncing). As of this moment, it is on block 2029032 in cryptopia while CLAM's current block is 2029039.

Its only the frontend of the coininfo !  its sometimes bitchy !  
And 7 blocks behind is normaly nothing , if all works it will catch up or the coininfo page update it laters !
Maybe few times refresh helps but i will asking one of the Wallet devs for to look at it !

Regards Lafu

EDIT : Wallet works and blocks get update !

hey lafu , the funds still not showing so not sure what exactly the problem is if the wallet is up to date
I already contacted support , but it took them like 15 days last time to get back to me so hope at least to get more info from you regarding CLAM since you are the only exchange available for me to trade CLAMs

How long is it since you have maked the deposit ?   If you have ticket number pm that please !  I try to get an dev or admin on it !

thank you for contacting support for me , support replied and it seems there is a problem with the block explorer
didn't get the funds yet but was really glad to see support answering me in the same day , hope it won't take long and again thanks Lafu

BTW , my clams still not showing in my balance even support replied to me and I showed them the tx 9 days ago
I don't know how on earth a simple thing like adding coins to balance can take that much long when the support already have a proof of deposit
this is really annoying and not acceptable at all
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

Cryptopia is pleased to announce support for the upcoming TRON (TRX) token swap.

TRON is swapping from an ERC20 token to a new token supported by TRON mainnet, with the transition beginning 21 June 2018.

All TRON ERC20 balances held on Cryptopia from 21 June will be swapped 1:1 for the new TRON mainnet token after 25 June.

Please complete any TRON deposits to Cryptopia before 21 June 01:00 UTC for them to be credited and swapped for the new mainnet token.
Any deposits sent after this time may not be credited.

Cryptopia will no longer support any old TRON ERC20 transactions or trades from 01:00 UTC 21 June, 2018.

After TRON’s mainnet launch on June 25th,
Cryptopia will implement the new TRON wallet and credit TRON mainnet tokens to our users once we and the TRON team agree
that the migration has completed satisfactorily.
We can’t advise any further detail on this timeframe currently
but updates will be provided closer to the swap date of 25 June.

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:16:53 AM

is anyone else having issues with eth withdrawals at cryptopia? i made an eth withdrawal request yesterday and up to this time it's still posted as "processing" in my withdrawal log #4152125

hope all is well and the system issues have all been addressed nicely
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

is anyone else having issues with eth withdrawals at cryptopia? i made an eth withdrawal request yesterday and up to this time it's still posted as "processing" in my withdrawal log #4152125

I also made an ETH withdraw sometime yesterday only and it went out just fine.

That was my last money I entrusted with cryptopia and I am glad that I have taken it out of the shady exchange. I won't be going back to the exchange for trading or for whatsoever purpose.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

Hello Cryptopia!

The TOA wallet at Cryptopia is in maintenance mode; any idea how long it will last?

I have sent TOA to Cryptopia which are now stuck in limbo...

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

That was my last money I entrusted with cryptopia and I am glad that I have taken it out of the shady exchange. I won't be going back to the exchange for trading or for whatsoever purpose.

My money left fine as well. Lucky. Im with you, using this exchange is just a constant headache. You shouldn't have to worry about your money. I dont with Binance, Trex and Kraken. In the slightest. Goes to show you that quality service is available. No idea why Cryptopia is so bad at it. Well I do, just cant prove it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Noojna

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

Hello Cryptopia!

The TOA wallet at Cryptopia is in maintenance mode; any idea how long it will last?

Still no answer from Cryptopia about the TOA wallet in maintenance; comon guys, you're usually quicker than this.

Or do I have to wait for the 14 days wait time from the support system of Cryptopia HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Hello Cryptopia!

Still no answer from Cryptopia about the TOA wallet in maintenance; comon guys, you're usually quicker than this.

Or do I have to wait for the 14 days wait time from the support system of Cryptopia HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Coininfo says :

Wallet Status:

24/5/18 - In maintenance while performing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience!

I have asked about in our staff channel , if i get any Info for it i will post it  !

Regards Lafu

Noojna

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

Hello Cryptopia!

Coininfo says :

Wallet Status:

24/5/18 - In maintenance while performing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience!

I have asked about in our staff channel , if i get any Info for it i will post it  !

Regards Lafu

Thanks Lafu, when you get some news from staff, let us know!

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

Hello Cryptopia!

Coininfo says :

Wallet Status:

Regards Lafu

Thanks Lafu, when you get some news from staff, let us know!

The Cryptopia Wallet Dev Team doing a Wallet Server Maintenance !

it should be back later today ! But i cant say a Time sry ! if i get any info or update i will Post it !

Regards Lafu

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

Hello Cryptopia!

TOA wallet is back online !

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

BTW , my clams still not showing in my balance even support replied to me and I showed them the tx 9 days ago
I don't know how on earth a simple thing like adding coins to balance can take that much long when the support already have a proof of deposit
this is really annoying and not acceptable at all

received the coins today which took around two weeks , I'm not sure why since it seems support isn't giving any info regarding this problem
don't know if I will keep facing the same problem every time I send CLAM to cryptopia , but the wallet isn't showing any maintenace
so be cautious guys in case you want to trade CLAM there , not sure about other coins though
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

My money left fine as well. Lucky. Im with you, using this exchange is just a constant headache. You shouldn't have to worry about your money. I dont with Binance, Trex and Kraken. In the slightest. Goes to show you that quality service is available. No idea why Cryptopia is so bad at it. Well I do, just cant prove it.

Mine was resolved after reaching out to support. They said that my request "failed to broadcast" and so i got an eth refund. Sent my eth again early this morning and it's now in my destination wallet.

I've been an active cryptopia user and issues I've had with them thus far have been resolved. After closing tickets, there's a satisfaction survey to fill out so I suppose they want to reach out and find out how users feel about their service and the intervention they've provided. I think they're taking steps to build back trust.
saerlingen

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Mine was resolved after reaching out to support. They said that my request "failed to broadcast" and so i got an eth refund. Sent my eth again early this morning and it's now in my destination wallet.

I've been an active cryptopia user and issues I've had with them thus far have been resolved. After closing tickets, there's a satisfaction survey to fill out so I suppose they want to reach out and find out how users feel about their service and the intervention they've provided. I think they're taking steps to build back trust.

I agree, Cryptopia really seems like they are in it for the long-run despite some setbacks previously. I truly have my hopes up for many, many years of trading on cryptopias exchange platform.

I really wish they would add ETH as another quote market, maybe instead of NZDT markets..

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

Hello

I'm MedaR from ZenCash Team.

I have information from couple of members, that for more than 10 days ZenCash wallet is on maintenance.
Please tell me what is going on and when we can expect this to be solved?

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrxdY3XAu5g

Good afternoon.
Who knows when cryptopia.co.nz unlocks wallets?
What is the problem?

Zen Wallet is back online !

Regards Lafu

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

Hello

I'm MedaR from ZenCash Team.

I have information from couple of members, that for more than 10 days ZenCash wallet is on maintenance.
Please tell me what is going on and when we can expect this to be solved?

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrxdY3XAu5g

Good afternoon.
Who knows when cryptopia.co.nz unlocks wallets?
What is the problem?

Zen Wallet is back online !

Regards Lafu
Thanks!

You can rent this space
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

UPDATE: Cryptopia API has glitches during couple last weeks, your issue can be provoked by experiments of Cryptopia team. I have got today same behavior of GetBalance as you. CancelTrade broken too.

Sorry, but I am glad to not be alone with this issue. I have heard back from cryptopia support three times.

All three times I am told to check their API documentation and that you "just" dont send any parameters to get all balances.

So for the fourth time, I know rejected the "solution" on their support page and await some useful information.

Since you encountered same issue, it's 90% a problem on their end, right??

Lets pressure Cryptopia a bit, so they don't slack around telling people they have no API issues when its a goddamn shit-show making trading bots with their API.

API:

Cryptopia recently changed their public API which is probably why they said to check the API documentation.
That was announced here: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=c977970cdb8ed34032a664a14a9619fd

The main change was restricting the request limits.

"markets" parameter restricted to 5

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=40e9c310dbf9130084ed147a3a9619eb
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=a75703dcdbb9130084ed147a3a9619bc
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=1fc3475cdbb9130084ed147a3a9619b5
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_category&kb_category=afc245c8db3193001fd0787dbf961990

Websockets:

Cryptopia has also just deployed some changes to the way they push their exchange data to users' browsers.  Users with bots making use of undocumented and unsupported websocket to receive exchange data will no longer receive data in the format they did previously, and will most likely need to modify their bots to handle this. If you encounter this please keep in mind that it is an undocumented feature and they do not guarantee it or the data it provides.

They are planning on providing documentation in future and official support for websockets. Currently it is an unsupported feature.

If you have trouble viewing the API documentation please log out of your Cryptopia account. An expired session token will cause an error page to be displayed.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: