Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 760 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux)  (Read 3839040 times)
Assaro

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:28:26 AM

For those looking to mine at dwarf.  Even though it appears you have more hash sadly it's all smoke and mirrors.

Earnings
0.42768768 ZEC Current balance
0.78478538 ZEC Already paid
0.0000 ZEC Unconfirmed
0.0% fee is 0.0000 ZEC
0.71229607 ZEC
0.0000 ฿
0.0000 $ Earning in last 24 hours
Rates 0.0000 ฿ 0.0000 $
Status
01 Dec, 11:02 Current time
01 Dec, 11:01 Last seen
8236.00 sol/s Current approx.speed
Last 10 payouts

Not looking too promising at all.  Whattomine shows over 1 zec per day I should be mining. Over 25% loss mining on dwarf.  Guess when I get moving today I'll switch my rigs to mining pool hub.

Br

agree, had the same experience at the beginning... but with 50% of loss (have the double at flypool), thought it would help that there are more miners atm, i was there and dwarf had just 450 kh/s.....)

let us know about your experience with pool hub.. Thanks in advanced...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jinx99

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:44:25 AM

For those looking to mine at dwarf.  Even though it appears you have more hash sadly it's all smoke and mirrors.

Not looking too promising at all.  Whattomine shows over 1 zec per day I should be mining. Over 25% loss mining on dwarf.  Guess when I get moving today I'll switch my rigs to mining pool hub.

For reference I was showing speeds of 7400 at coinmine. Even at that speed I should receive over 1 zec per day.  Going to knock out that mining pool today it appears. I don't mind taking my chances. At least I know then my hashes are properly accounted for. 

Br

It's just because of luck. Total pool hashrate now is relatively low to find at least one block per hour.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:45:28 AM

For those looking to mine at dwarf.  Even though it appears you have more hash sadly it's all smoke and mirrors.

Earnings
0.42768768 ZEC Current balance
0.78478538 ZEC Already paid
0.0000 ZEC Unconfirmed
0.0% fee is 0.0000 ZEC
0.71229607 ZEC
0.0000 ฿
0.0000 $ Earning in last 24 hours
Rates 0.0000 ฿ 0.0000 $
Status
01 Dec, 11:02 Current time
01 Dec, 11:01 Last seen
8236.00 sol/s Current approx.speed
Last 10 payouts

Not looking too promising at all.  Whattomine shows over 1 zec per day I should be mining. Over 25% loss mining on dwarf.  Guess when I get moving today I'll switch my rigs to mining pool hub.

Br

agree, had the same experience at the beginning... but with 50% of loss (have the double at flypool), thought it would help that there are more miners atm, i was there and dwarf had just 450 kh/s.....)

let us know about your experience with pool hub.. Thanks in advanced...

Will do. Looks to me it's not just variance.  You can't run a damn pool and claim pps when it's really pplns with a 1 hour cutoff.
Code:
HBPPS means hour based pay per share. Each submitted share is worth a certain amount of coins.

The reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found during last hour, payouts are delayed until blocks are confirmed by the network. For ethereum it's 350 blocks (ca.1-1.5 hours), for expanse 90 blocks (ca. 1.5 hours)

If a found block gets orphaned, earnings relative to it are not paid, but shares will be calculated within this hour.

If no block found during this hour, shares will be calculated within next hour.

So since this pool so small most our work is throw into the wind. Not sure why they try to "church" it up by calling pplns hbpps except that it's a bit misleading.  Unless this pool can find a block once per hour you might as well forget this as an option period.

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:49:50 AM

For reference I was showing speeds of 7400 at coinmine. Even at that speed I should receive over 1 zec per day.  Going to knock out that mining pool today it appears. I don't mind taking my chances. At least I know then my hashes are properly accounted for. 

Br

It's just because of luck. Total pool hashrate now is relatively low to find at least one block per hour.

Yes  but when a person thinks pps. One usually doesn't consider luck. Def my bad on this one. Like I said other day. I didn't think I fully understood hbpps. Now I do!  It's no good!  No wonder it's 0 fee. They need the miners to make their payout scheme work. Smh

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:52:30 AM

Yes  but when a person thinks pps. One usually doesn't consider luck. Def my bad on this one. Like I said other day. I didn't think I fully understood hbpps. Now I do!  It's no good!  No wonder it's 0 fee. They need the miners to make their payout scheme work. Smh

BR

Totally agree. I gave up on them too... Cool

antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:08:57 AM

No matter what pool I try including dwarf I always end up with ~0.1zec/ 1k/ day
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:11:09 AM

BR

I'm almost goin to throw them into my scam basket. They are getting away with only paying 100% luck when times are good for pool over 1 block per hour. But when pool goes over 1 hour normal pps would have to pull that out of pocket or out of the good luck times stash. This pool just pockets the good times and puts the bad on the miners. That to me is shady nonetheless

BR

d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:14:12 AM

No matter what pool I try including dwarf I always end up with ~0.1zec/ 1k/ day

Thanks for the info.  I'm going to test mph next then f2pool. In the meantime will get my solo up and running. I've always done better solo. I'll report back what I find on the other aswell

BR

ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1854
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:18:26 AM

ZEC full reward coming in 3 hours.  Grin
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8378-less-than-100-blocks-remain-until-the-end-of-the-zec-slow-start-mining/
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:24:28 AM

I really hope that means the price would stop dropping.. I got a feeling pump and dump coming soon..

Bananana

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:27:53 AM

BR

I'm almost goin to throw them into my scam basket. They are getting away with only paying 100% luck when times are good for pool over 1 block per hour. But when pool goes over 1 hour normal pps would have to pull that out of pocket or out of the good luck times stash. This pool just pockets the good times and puts the bad on the miners. That to me is shady nonetheless

BR

I am not too sure if I get this right, but the 100% luck is calculated on average so the 1 block per hour and 1 hour normal pps should be the same in the long run.

Jinx99

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:32:39 AM

HBPPS on dwarfpool seems to be the same as simple PPS, no matter how much blocks found per hour. Can't see a difference.
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:37:05 AM

Yes  but when a person thinks pps. One usually doesn't consider luck. Def my bad on this one. Like I said other day. I didn't think I fully understood hbpps. Now I do!  It's no good!  No wonder it's 0 fee. They need the miners to make their payout scheme work. Smh

BR

BR

I am not too sure if I get this right, but the 100% luck is calculated on average so the 1 block per hour and 1 hour normal pps should be the same in the long run.

Only if dwarf can find a block every hour. If not then you lose money not them. They are taking the good luck as fee and putting bad luck onto miners

HBPPS on dwarfpool seems to be the same as simple PPS, no matter how much blocks found per hour. Can't see a difference.

Exactly right. And by doing so when they have good luck they get to pocket that money. So 0 fee looks great and all but like always there is catch.

BR

Bananana

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:49:43 AM

Yes  but when a person thinks pps. One usually doesn't consider luck. Def my bad on this one. Like I said other day. I didn't think I fully understood hbpps. Now I do!  It's no good!  No wonder it's 0 fee. They need the miners to make their payout scheme work. Smh

BR

BR

Only if dwarf can find a block every hour. If not then you lose money not them. They are taking the good luck as fee and putting bad luck onto miners

Exactly right. And by doing so when they have good luck they get to pocket that money. So 0 fee looks great and all but like always there is catch.

BR

HBPPS means hour based pay per share. The reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found during last hour (copied from dwarfpool).

Either good luck or bad luck its still 100% to all workers during the last hour and pool did not get anything. I dont see there is anything wrong. Pool still get 0%.

d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:56:09 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 12:27:42 PM by d57heinz

BR

BR

BR

HBPPS means hour based pay per share. The reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found during last hour (copied from dwarfpool).

Either good luck or bad luck its still 100% to all workers during the last hour and pool did not get anything. I dont see there is anything wrong. Pool still get 0%.

Ok as long as pool doesn't keep any of block. I'll check its mining addy.  I think my biggest concern is with using pps. When I see pps I think of f2pool. It's nOt hour based. It's based on how many shares you submit total.  What if during the hour that dwarf finds blocks happen to be the hour my rigs are unlucky and I get paid way less for each block.  Maybe is not scam but not fair by any means.  They either need to figure out if they are pps or pplns.  They can't do both fairly.

Edit. So I did a bit of math.  If the pool could amass enough hr to pull on avg 5 blocks per hr giving it a 5nd according to pplns standards it would be ok as a pplns pool. The bad part about this pool by setting a fixed 1 hour instead of 5 times diff ramp ip is bad luck can reaally jack with a miners rewards. Atm dwarf should find 23 blocks per day at current diff giving it a ~1nd. I would only consider this pool if it gained another few mega sols/sec

BR

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:22:01 PM

BR

BR

BR

Dwarfpool simply is late to the party.

They need to get more miners and get more blocks - PPS, PPLNS, HBPPS or whatever payment scheme -- they need blocks!

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:28:37 PM

BR

BR

BR

They need to get more miners and get more blocks - PPS, PPLNS, HBPPS or whatever payment scheme -- they need blocks!

Yep I just edited my post.  After doing some calcs. They prolly be ok at 6 MHs

BR

un4given

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:41:21 PM

BR

BR

BR

Yep I just edited my post.  After doing some calcs. They prolly be ok at 6 MHs

BR

try to get those 6 MH if you do not have the BIG MINERS on your side. small informed miners wont have the intention to switch do dwarfpool.
nowaltcoin

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:57:12 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 01:08:39 PM by nowaltcoin

Hi,

i can not see any problem. I'am mining at dwarfpool since the 27'th of November, because i had the feeling getting to low on flypool !

So i switched.

Not that much but  1145 Sol/s (with 3 small rigs).

And wow : Earning in last 24 hours  : 0.12343633 ZEC    that seems to be pritty fair and about 5-7% more as on flypool !!

***** edit one hour later with no block --->>>Earning in last 24 hours  : 0.11445647 ZEC ******

Also the hashrate shown at dwarfs site is much more accurate !

And third : 24356 shares the last 26 hours and only 20 shares rejected = 0,8 thousandth

I stay there

8 * Blackarrow Prospero at Low-Voltage mining @ ckpool.org
12 * GPU's mining ETN/Sumocoin
You like to mine something different: https://deutsche-emark.de/
naeme18720

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:57:25 PM

Hi

Block zcash ...what are you doing???

My rig 1.2 k/H. mining in flypoll . Are I can find block

How do I find my block???

Block means share found hight amount or other something... Please tell me about block??
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 760 »
  Print  

Jump to: