Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:43:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195054 times)
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:30:46 PM

I  voted other I could also vote trading but everybody here in the forum do not trade  so other is better option I selected because the most popular source of Bitcoin earning is Bitcoin faucet and signature campaigns this tow source do not require any special skill and anybody including newbie can start earning Bitcoin.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:37:07 PM

I  voted other I could also vote trading but everybody here in the forum do not trade  so other is better option I selected because the most popular source of Bitcoin earning is Bitcoin faucet and signature campaigns this tow source do not require any special skill and anybody including newbie can start earning Bitcoin.
How did you know that most people here do not trade? Maybe you are in the wrong section saying that. There is a whole section for "Trade Discussions" you can go there and maybe learn a thing or two with it. Also I don't think that claiming Bitcoin in faucets can be called as one of the best source of Bitcoin, because they just give you a little amount of Satoshi and it takes a whole lot of time for you to claim it. But I agree with you that Sig Campaigns are one of the best source of Bitcoin.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:26:14 PM

How did you know that most people here do not trade? Maybe you are in the wrong section saying that. There is a whole section for "Trade Discussions" you can go there and maybe learn a thing or two with it. Also I don't think that claiming Bitcoin in faucets can be called as one of the best source of Bitcoin, because they just give you a little amount of Satoshi and it takes a whole lot of time for you to claim it. But I agree with you that Sig Campaigns are one of the best source of Bitcoin.

Maybe he is trying to say that majority  of people here are not trading which I doubt.  I agree that one of the best source of free bitcoin is faucet though it is not that attracting now because of the amount is not worth it. 

Signature campaign does require a skill and that is good communication and good comprehension.  But sometimes it was overlooked by the campaign managers .  Well I think mods and DT's are getting strict on the implementation of no spam policy so better watch out Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:51:12 PM

Yeah agree that most of members here are their source is signature campaign.. but for me i bought working in trading signature campaign and marketing .. which is using my bitcoin for other project or advertising.. just to promote an offer to earn money..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:03:05 PM

I vote for "other".  And by "other" i mostly mean real honest day to day work. Just like with everything else, work on yourself, get some knowlage, get job, do your job well and get payed well. Bitcoin, fiat, whatever....you can pick what you want.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:37:00 PM

Altcoins are changing a lot these days, even knowing that trading might bring good results, its a bit risky to try without knowledge, and now its harder to predict the market as bitcoin looks strong and this affects others crypto, that are trying to find their place since the halving of bitcoin. I would say free way, signatures and small task are the best, but you can buy a portion all months easy and fast.
TreeOfDeath

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:43:56 PM

The poll you started is nice question,but nowadays best source for income bitcoin is trading , because trading increases you skills and your stability.

And if you are intrested for more and more bitcoins then try your luck in Gambling Undecided
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:09:31 AM

Taking into account the options you have presented in your poll, trading seems undoubtedly the best way to gain or multiply our coins in a relatively short time, however I think the very best option is the ecommerce, provided that you have a good product or service and an efficient strategy to promote it.
Being the owner of your own business has always been very attractive especially for those that want financial independence but not everyone gets to be the boss employees are also necessary that is why that option is not available to the majority of people.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:05:55 AM

The best source of bitcoin nowadays as far as I know is Trading. I get my Bitcoin when I bought some and I guess trading really is the best source.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:23:50 AM

The best source of bitcoin nowadays as far as I know is Trading. I get my Bitcoin when I bought some and I guess trading really is the best source.

Trading is good for earning bitcoin, but you need big amount of money if you want earn big profit. In the other hand, if you have small amount of money, you can still earn money in trading, but it's not good enough and don't give big profit. For me signature campaign still the best source of bitcoin nowdays.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:24:50 AM

Could be one but it's risky, maybe there's a better way that does not involve risk and that is by working online for bitcoin and the more you work the more bitcoins you earn, you just have invest time and effort.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:56:02 AM

Could be one but it's risky, maybe there's a better way that does not involve risk and that is by working online for bitcoin and the more you work the more bitcoins you earn, you just have invest time and effort.

I agree, if you want risk free and no investment needed the best way to earn bitcoin is by using your skills online. The best example for this is through here by joining signature campaigns. But if you are not yet contented on what you earn you should invest also. Find out what is the best for you.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:16:00 AM

I agree, if you want risk free and no investment needed the best way to earn bitcoin is by using your skills online. The best example for this is through here by joining signature campaigns. But if you are not yet contented on what you earn you should invest also. Find out what is the best for you.

Also you may try to apply for some online jobs and be a freelancer. And there are some freelancing clients knows about bitcoin already and they are allowing their hired freelancers to get paid with bitcoin. Once they liked your work, that's going to be your investment because they are going to hire you and refer you again and again to have a job.

agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:34:49 AM

Taking into account the options you have presented in your poll, trading seems undoubtedly the best way to gain or multiply our coins in a relatively short time, however I think the very best option is the ecommerce, provided that you have a good product or service and an efficient strategy to promote it.
Being the owner of your own business has always been very attractive especially for those that want financial independence but not everyone gets to be the boss employees are also necessary that is why that option is not available to the majority of people.
Thats could be good way becouse if we create our own business to get bitcoin, we also make good bitcoin dissemination. May be some time we must think out of the box like you.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:01:41 AM

Yes, trading has been quite profitable for the last year, or even a little longer than that. You could just buy on the dips and sell on the spikes and earn bitcoins without a second thought. But this has been working simply because the price is growing on a long enough time frame. It started at $200 and now we have almost $800 per coin. On the flipside though, how many people will be able to earn bitcoins in this manner if the price starts falling down or just trading sideways?
erik m.

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:08:07 AM

From my point of view, trading is a business with great potential for profit, but I'm not sure if this is the best time to risk trading in the market. I think by holding Bitcoin, there is also good chance of profit under current market conditions.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:19:00 AM

In the percentage of this discussion that trading has the maximum of the votes and it is obvious that trading is in right now even in fiat currency nowadays have their trading maneuver going on right now why would bitcoin should be left behind, and in my opinion I would rather go with trading that has a faster percentage in profiting than other methods.
After trading, selling skills will be a best source of bitcoin as per what currently what I am doing. Graphics designing is having more demand in this forum and I do design some logos and GIF images. Yes, working freelance is a only way to earn bitcoins as no companies paying salary in bitcoin in my country.

Wow! you are a graphic desiner? I also want to be a graphic desiner but end up as an encoder instead, but maybe I can have a training to be one! well there are many freelance work on for grab online that are paying good amount of bitcoins and you can also do both the trading and the freelance work that you know how to do and that will be hitting 2 bird in one stone right?

In the percentage of this discussion that trading has the maximum of the votes and it is obvious that trading is in right now even in fiat currency nowadays have their trading maneuver going on right now why would bitcoin should be left behind, and in my opinion I would rather go with trading that has a faster percentage in profiting than other methods.

I bet only 1 out of 10 people that trade make money on regular. Maybe once and a while but over all its a loss. Do not mislead people.

I am not misleading anyone here, can you not look at the poll votes on this trade they all voted for the trade as the most source of bitcoin nowadays and if not a bigger amount of people are in to trading there are a lot of organization that are giving free training so you can learn how to trade in no time that is why I am pretty sure that many people are actually familiar with trading.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:20:56 AM

I only can say trading. Because I think trading is the most sensibly way to make money with bitcoin.
I won't say the others way is not good, but it depends on my experience.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:48:56 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 08:10:48 PM by deisik

I bet only 1 out of 10 people that trade make money on regular. Maybe once and a while but over all its a loss. Do not mislead people.

I am not misleading anyone here, can you not look at the poll votes on this trade they all voted for the trade as the most source of bitcoin nowadays and if not a bigger amount of people are in to trading there are a lot of organization that are giving free training so you can learn how to trade in no time that is why I am pretty sure that many people are actually familiar with trading.

I'm with coinplus on this

It is pretty easy money when the price has been more or less steadily going up for well over a year now. Anyone with half a brain and his dog can earn money in these circumstances, just use the BTFD strategy. If you started buying and selling when the price was around $200 in late August, 2015, you would have made a fortune (or two) through bitcoins. But we shall see how much you will make when (if) the price starts spiraling down and that will be for real and for long

al0729

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:59:33 PM

for me as a newbie the best source of bitcoin is gambling why? you can easily have bitcoin and easily lost it Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: