Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:24:10 AM

I think the best source to earn bitcoin is mining, with mining is all mining risks can we reduce until zero, for example, is the cost of maintenance, if we are trading or gambling there are opportunities lost.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:38:42 PM

I agree with the result of the poll, yes trading is the best source of bitcoin as of today and might still in the future. Though trading is very risky specially when you have no knowledge on that at all. in trading you should timing the market well cause it might loose your hard earn money for sure if youre doing trading with zero knowledge.
AltBacked

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

Trading is the best source to multiple the bitcoin , but it needs some investment to start trading
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

I think the best source to earn bitcoin is mining, with mining is all mining risks can we reduce until zero, for example, is the cost of maintenance, if we are trading or gambling there are opportunities lost.

Mining is not risk-free. Let's assume, that BTC price crashed and difficulty/income ratio makes your business not profitable. How long would you be able to wait? After all, no spectacular crash is needed. Let difficulty rise a bit faster tha expected, and some miners have problems.
Other thing is possible hardware failure - you rely on some piece of electronics that can just broke down one day.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

I think is the mining, when everyone would said the mining is no longer profitable then I think is an opportunity because they will not be mining so not much competition to get a new block.
Mining becomes profitable again because the price of bitcoin is now soaring. So your income will be very high right now. And the excess you do not have to work hard again lol

erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

I think is the mining, when everyone would said the mining is no longer profitable then I think is an opportunity because they will not be mining so not much competition to get a new block.
Mining becomes profitable again because the price of bitcoin is now soaring. So your income will be very high right now. And the excess you do not have to work hard again lol

Really? In my point of view, mining is not profitable because of the difficulty of mining Bitcoin. Aside from that, if you are living in my country, you will not earn more because of the high payment for the electricity bills.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

Is there any bitcoin source rather than bicoin mining? I don't think so.

Now then let's trade altcoins to get more bitcoin or join new projects.
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:28:57 PM

Seems that ICOs are the best source of Bitcoins at least for the ones who start it... it's everywhere now, seems to be "the next big thing"
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

I have voted for trading as trading is the only way from which you can earn using your experience and skill all other require a lot of luck as well as you need to trust others by investing into any of the HYIP, revshare and cloud mining. And almost all of those services will run away after some time for sure.

Trading is best source of bitcoin nowadays and it may remain as best source of earning/multiplying bitcoin in future too.
Well, I choose trading. Trading is the one of many ways that can earn bitcoin, which you can use, your own experience and skills in trading. There are lot of people who choose trading because this is the best way that you can earn bitcoin and you a sure that your capital will double or triple. In trading you need to wait more time to a sure that you can gain profit.
- Yeah, trading very well, it will help us earn a lot of bitcoin in a short time but the risk comes from trading is very high, trading has a lot of situations we can not predict, if we do not carefully analyze, we may lose everything. However, as you say we can rely on the experience and skills to limit risk to the lowest level, this is definitely the best source of bitcoin today. If we feel we can not afford to trading or are afraid of losing money, we can also participate in the signature campaign, although profit is not too big but it is very safe

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

Seems that ICOs are the best source of Bitcoins at least for the ones who start it... it's everywhere now, seems to be "the next big thing"

Its the first time ive seen ICO what does it stand for? Is it a means of earning bitcoin?
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:54:24 PM

In my opinion the best source of bitcoin is Trading and Joining campaign, why? Because joining campaign such as Signature, or social media campaign helps you earn BTC you just need to work on it, meanwhile if you already have a saving you can use it in trading, although trading is a risky one it is still the faster way to earn profit. you just have to search and read information about the diff kinds of alt coins. Then if youre sure that your in the safe spot go and trade with it and hold onto it until it rise to the peak price. Then trade it back to bitcoin.

So logically Joining campaign to have capital then if you already have. Go trading but be cautious.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

Its the first time ive seen ICO what does it stand for? Is it a means of earning bitcoin?

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering.

An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.

When a cryptocurrency startup firm wants to raise money through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), it usually creates a plan on a whitepaper which states what the project is about, what need(s) the project will fulfill upon completion, how much money is needed to undertake the venture, how much of the virtual tokens the pioneers of the project will keep for themselves, what type of money is accepted, and how long the ICO campaign will run for.

If you wanna learn more about ICO
here is the source Initial Coin Offering
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:07:09 PM

Is there any bitcoin source rather than bicoin mining? I don't think so.

Now then let's trade altcoins to get more bitcoin or join new projects.
Mining is profitable to those country have cheap electricity. But if like my country is not profitable for mining because the electricity is very expensive unless you have solar . Trading of altcoins is one of the good choice thats gives you profit. And holding bitcoin is good also. Joining in new projects like ICO can earn a lot of profit after the project succesfull.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering.

An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.

When a cryptocurrency startup firm wants to raise money through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), it usually creates a plan on a whitepaper which states what the project is about, what need(s) the project will fulfill upon completion, how much money is needed to undertake the venture, how much of the virtual tokens the pioneers of the project will keep for themselves, what type of money is accepted, and how long the ICO campaign will run for.

If you wanna learn more about ICO
here is the source Initial Coin Offering

Wow this seems hard for me to understand now. I seeking of a Signature Campaign accepting newbie like me so I can somehow earn. Can you suggest one? Sorry if I seem gone off topic. I really cant seem to understand for now ICO haha  Cheesy
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:38:01 PM

I not think like you, very more ICOs starting in 2017, and in 2017, do you think a huge project will take a big scam in history of ICOs? ICOs is good but in recently, we can see it everywhere, look like a ponzi project or HYIP
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:33:07 AM

trading and joining signature campaign allows you to multiply your btc. for me this two is the easiest way to earn money. though trading is more risky than joining signature campaign. because if you are zero knowledge on that, you might loose your money while in signature campaign you just need an internet connection then you will earn right away. Smiley
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:46:03 AM

Selling your altcoins bounties from other campaigns is the biggest sources of bitcoin nowadays, because you can be dealing with trading sites which is so profiable while price i the market has it's higher value. There are many ways on how to generate good bitcoin profit and there were lots at altcoin campaigns and also the benefits of investing on tradings of your bitcoin holdings to them; I know it's not that easy to deal but through patience and good mindset you can achieve successful financial wealth.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:50:27 AM

Selling your altcoins bounties from other campaigns is the biggest sources of bitcoin nowadays..

Disagree for it to be the biggest sources of bitcoin nowadays. It's only one of the best sources but as a biggest source would not be appropriate. The activity like that is becoming bigger since there are ICO bounties popping everywhere but still it's not considered as the biggest sources of bitcoin defeating those major sources of bitcoin.

..I know it's not that easy to deal but through patience and good mindset you can achieve successful financial wealth.

Agree here as one of the risk in joining ICO campaign is the risk of being scammed. The rewards are being distributed after months of joining and some didn't get paid for their work becuase the ICO failed.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:05:54 AM

trading and joining signature campaign allows you to multiply your btc. for me this two is the easiest way to earn money. though trading is more risky than joining signature campaign. because if you are zero knowledge on that, you might loose your money while in signature campaign you just need an internet connection then you will earn right away. Smiley
Trading and signature campaign its help to you to earn bitcoin or to grow your bitcoin . I think trading is less risky because if you do research you can know if the coin you want to buy have potential or not. Joining in signature campaign is also good because you need only times ,effort and internet connection and you will earn bitcoin everyweek but it depends to your rank. And depends also the campaign you join.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:18:10 AM

for me i think the best way to earn bitcoin fast is by gambling. I know this kind of strategy is very very very risky but if you have  the luck and you want to earn bitcoin fast or double your money in just seconds you can try gambling but i already tell you it's very risky it's either double your money or lose all of it. the second way for me to earn bitcoins is through signature campaign and offer your skills in the service section i guess this is the safest way to earn bitcoins you're going to rely on your skills not on luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: