Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:41:35 AM

Logged in:

Logged out:

After reaching threshold:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:29:19 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 06:53:04 AM by keyscore44

To be honest with you, I will not be shouting that it is awesome.
Because screenshots from scratch always look good.

Do not play in answering questions just do your job! If you do this good we will be on your side!

In other words: GOOD JOB! Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:08:11 AM

So, you're saying my 100k+ users from all my sites wont use faucethub because it has registration?

Like I said, people need to think outside the box and forget what they've been used to. As I've mentioned in my first posts on this thread, I'm making a secure service for my network mostly. If people don't like what I'm doing, I can't force them join the service.

Your members will probably have a faucethub account, because most probably they're using at least one of my sites, or they're using a site which will be using faucethub. If you keep thinking that way, you'll miss the fun, heh

Also, another thing I've learned is. Better wait for a working product, then complain about it Tongue
Anyway, it's a one time registration. They just have to secure their accounts so hackers don't steal their addresses/satoshi.

Users on my website are not sent payouts instantly on faucet claim. They accumulate the payout till they at least 1000 satoshi and then upon request payout is instantly sent via Faucetbox.
What would happen if I'm using Faucethub API and  a member withdraws his balance but he has not yet created account on Faucethub. Where does the satoshi go? Please add a feature to save this balance to the address even if users has not created account and when the users creates account and link that bitcoin address, the balance shows in his account.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:26:17 PM

So, you're saying my 100k+ users from all my sites wont use faucethub because it has registration?

Like I said, people need to think outside the box and forget what they've been used to. As I've mentioned in my first posts on this thread, I'm making a secure service for my network mostly. If people don't like what I'm doing, I can't force them join the service.

Your members will probably have a faucethub account, because most probably they're using at least one of my sites, or they're using a site which will be using faucethub. If you keep thinking that way, you'll miss the fun, heh

Also, another thing I've learned is. Better wait for a working product, then complain about it Tongue
Anyway, it's a one time registration. They just have to secure their accounts so hackers don't steal their addresses/satoshi.

Users on my website are not sent payouts instantly on faucet claim. They accumulate the payout till they at least 1000 satoshi and then upon request payout is instantly sent via Faucetbox.
What would happen if I'm using Faucethub API and  a member withdraws his balance but he has not yet created account on Faucethub. Where does the satoshi go? Please add a feature to save this balance to the address even if users has not created account and when the users creates account and link that bitcoin address, the balance shows in his account.
Satoshi go no where and the API responds with a code which isn't 200
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:49:20 PM

What would happen if I'm using Faucethub API and  a member withdraws his balance but he has not yet created account on Faucethub. Where does the satoshi go? Please add a feature to save this balance to the address even if users has not created account and when the users creates account and link that bitcoin address, the balance shows in his account.

I second Ahmed on this.

I have a android game where user accumulated Satoshis and I want to send them to their FaucetBox/FaucetHub account , using API.
So that users can anytime check their balance using the address checker on the website.

It would be really troublesome redirecting people from my android app to Faucethub registration and explaining them whole thing.
With making it necessary to register on FaucetHub, I need my users to register for a wallet provider (XAPO, COINBASE etc.)  Then to FaucetHub , then to my game/app . I can already imagine how troublesome it becomes for those who may be new to the Bitcoin world.

With this necessity to register I believe the scope of FaucetHub would get limited only to faucets, instead of becoming a micro payment service which can be used well beyond faucet and faucet scripts. If it is only for security maybe you can give faucet owners an option to have this.

May be you can give second thoughts to this feature , although I totally understand this is your decision finally.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:56:15 PM

What would happen if I'm using Faucethub API and  a member withdraws his balance but he has not yet created account on Faucethub. Where does the satoshi go? Please add a feature to save this balance to the address even if users has not created account and when the users creates account and link that bitcoin address, the balance shows in his account.

I second Ahmed on this.

I have a android game where user accumulated Satoshis and I want to send them to their FaucetBox/FaucetHub account , using API.
So that users can anytime check their balance using the address checker on the website.

It would be really troublesome redirecting people from my android app to Faucethub registration and explaining them whole thing.
With making it necessary to register on FaucetHub, I need my users to register for a wallet provider (XAPO, COINBASE etc.)  Then to FaucetHub , then to my game/app . I can already imagine how troublesome it becomes for those who may be new to the Bitcoin world.

With this necessity to register I believe the scope of FaucetHub would get limited only to faucets, instead of becoming a micro payment service which can be used well beyond faucet and faucet scripts. If it is only for security maybe you can give faucet owners an option to have this.

May be you can give second thoughts to this feature , although I totally understand this is your decision finally.
I'm limiting this myself and I'm aware of it. I want to keep this a microwallet for sites I run and other admin sites who might find what I provide useful.

I'm just a guy, running way too many projects to expand faucethub into a giant microwallet site (for now)

Although, I could save you from the trouble and have a "how to register" or whatever page needed, so all users can understand how to use the service completely.

Those aren't my final words. I could expland faucethub to something much bigger if needed, but I don't see the need to do it on launch Sad
I already bit more than I can chew.

Also, I could do some exceptions to apps, but I couldn't guarantee security if your users don't secure themselves
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

Also, I could do some exceptions to apps, but I couldn't guarantee security if your users don't secure themselves

That would be great ! Would get to you about "Exceptions" through PM.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:26:41 PM

Does Faucethub have an eta if so please consider a countdown timer.
I am eager to get going  Wink 

And its gone.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:28:30 PM

Unfortunately, no, no eta yet.

I'm working as fastest possible
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:31:00 PM

Thanks, I guess I have to be a patient patient.

And its gone.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:53:46 PM

Thanks, I guess I have to be a patient patient.
The skeleton is done. Which means I could launch right now, but pages aren't organized and the extra I've coded has no pages yet ;p
Not a great first impression for users
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:03:02 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 04:34:23 PM by mexicantarget

https://twitter.com/FaucetHubIO

-

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:11:08 PM

Great progress so far especially that migration guide. Looks like creating account issue wouldn't matter much after all.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:33:09 PM

Great progress so far especially that migration guide. Looks like creating account issue wouldn't matter much after all.
Yeah, it wont be an issue at all.

Funny thing is, after site launches, there wont be as many complaints as there were before the launch, since people will see what FaucetHub really is.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:42:47 PM

I'll be updating FAQ with more QAs.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:05:06 PM

Yeah, it wont be an issue at all.

Funny thing is, after site launches, there wont be as many complaints as there were before the launch, since people will see what FaucetHub really is.
We will see that biggest haters will use Faucethub without any complaints, I'm sure.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:28:49 PM

There's going to be a faucet owner only chat, so we can help each other with coding stuff.
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:57:14 PM

There's going to be a faucet owner only chat, so we can help each other with coding stuff.

I don't know how it's done currently (obviously Tongue), but consider allowing owners to use a nickname different than their login. I, for example, try to use random logins and wouldn't like others to know them (I basically treat logins as second password when stake is high).

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:01:21 PM

I don't know how it's done currently (obviously Tongue), but consider allowing owners to use a nickname different than their login. I, for example, try to use random logins and wouldn't like others to know them (I basically treat logins as second password when stake is high).
Currently it's made the way you're saying it shouldn't ;p

EDIT: I'd have to rewrite entire chat system I've coded for my other sites
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:20:21 PM

Currently it's made the way you're saying it shouldn't ;p

EDIT: I'd have to rewrite entire chat system I've coded for my other sites

It's not a big deal, I don't think there will be more than a few owners that will have a problem with this.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: