Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:22:34 PM

There's going to be a faucet owner only chat, so we can help each other with coding stuff.

I don't know how it's done currently (obviously Tongue), but consider allowing owners to use a nickname different than their login. I, for example, try to use random logins and wouldn't like others to know them (I basically treat logins as second password when stake is high).
Currently it's made the way you're saying it shouldn't ;p

EDIT: I'd have to rewrite entire chat system I've coded for my other sites

It's not a big deal, I don't think there will be more than a few owners that will have a problem with this.
I totally understand you though. 98% of owners wont mind it, since it's a self promotion.

Will see if I can do something in the future though Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:32:38 PM

Okay, now.

I need you guys (FAUCET OWNERS) give me suggestions on what else you'd like to see on faucethub.
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:57:40 AM

Okay, now.

I need you guys (FAUCET OWNERS) give me suggestions on what else you'd like to see on faucethub.

Reverse/hold payment button for every claim/btc wallet address - reason: when we suspecting a bot or another sh*t
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 01:11:41 AM

Okay, now.

"Auto chargeback" to addresses that was flagged like bot
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:12:08 AM

Okay, now.

Reverse/hold payment button for every claim/btc wallet address - reason: when we suspecting a bot or another sh*t
Not sure if that would be wise to be honest. There would be a lot of faucet owners who'd abuse this Sad

Okay, now.

If user withdrew those bitcoins, who'd pay back?

EDIT: Who decides if the user is a bot? This can be heavily abused, needs a lot of thinking
tomos81

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:28:51 AM

Okay, now.

Not sure if that would be wise to be honest. There would be a lot of faucet owners who'd abuse this Sad

Okay, now.

If user withdrew those bitcoins, who'd pay back?

EDIT: Who decides if the user is a bot? This can be heavily abused, needs a lot of thinking

there can be 2 solutions:

1) - global IP / BTC address blacklist (on your mysql DB) that will automatically reverse the payment - faucet owners can suggest them - more suggestions = biggest chance that is not a false positive

2) faucet owners will "complain" to you (of course with some proof) and you will decide if it's a suspicious user/IP or not. If yes, you will update the blacklist from first point.

I know it's a tons of extra work for you - but with that you can ask a higher fee, faucet owners will definitely accept that. Also, you will become an owner of unique blacklist that you can share for some money to 3rd parties Smiley
tomos81

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:34:12 AM

PS: Move your @ss i have almost finished my new game and waiting for you  Grin Grin Grin   (kidding)

tomos81

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:44:49 AM

Sorry for spamming, one more suggestion, that i missed in Faucetbox:

Transfer satoshis from your personal wallet to your faucet owner account wallet (transfer funds without deposit).
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:16:43 AM

Okay, now.

i'm not an owner but i can suggest you while faucethub is in beta to set a reward for reporting weak/exploit/vulnerabilities/bugs  Grin
Better spend 100k satoshi on a reward than getting later complaints  Smiley
just my opinion  Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mikey5287

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:43:57 AM

So, you're saying my 100k+ users from all my sites wont use faucethub because it has registration?

Like I said, people need to think outside the box and forget what they've been used to. As I've mentioned in my first posts on this thread, I'm making a secure service for my network mostly. If people don't like what I'm doing, I can't force them join the service.

Your members will probably have a faucethub account, because most probably they're using at least one of my sites, or they're using a site which will be using faucethub. If you keep thinking that way, you'll miss the fun, heh

Also, another thing I've learned is. Better wait for a working product, then complain about it Tongue
Anyway, it's a one time registration. They just have to secure their accounts so hackers don't steal their addresses/satoshi.

What would happen if I'm using Faucethub API and  a member withdraws his balance but he has not yet created account on Faucethub. Where does the satoshi go? Please add a feature to save this balance to the address even if users has not created account and when the users creates account and link that bitcoin address, the balance shows in his account.

If I understand it correctly from previous discussions and screenshots, the balance that is withdrawn from your site would still go to  a cache on FaucetHub, based on that user's BTC address. The only need for registration (one time) is when that user wants to withdraw from FaucetHub to their wallet. If they don't register, I'm assuming the balance would remain on the site, accumulating until they do decide to register and withdraw.

mexicantarget, amiright?
shahab

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 10:58:33 AM

Okay, now.

ya of course we have already so much suggestions ;p

1. is this possible to see the user have most claim per day/week/month ?
if yes, then we can reward our loyal users (lol)
for that user most have referral too

2. Country Tier ! you know usage, no more explain...(need script)

3. and the Final Suggest..(w0w); we can use that sht bots! just we pay minimum satoshis to those, like 1 or 2 satoshi per claim !
better than ban them at all ?! (:-o)
(how can this work? just u know!)

don't know these 3 card is good for play or not, feel free to add that all to your project :}
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:34:20 AM

mex these days

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:14:13 PM

mex these days

Ha ha so true, may not be so good for his health.
Any how I think he has superpowers.

And its gone.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:53:54 PM

So, you're saying my 100k+ users from all my sites wont use faucethub because it has registration?

Like I said, people need to think outside the box and forget what they've been used to. As I've mentioned in my first posts on this thread, I'm making a secure service for my network mostly. If people don't like what I'm doing, I can't force them join the service.

Your members will probably have a faucethub account, because most probably they're using at least one of my sites, or they're using a site which will be using faucethub. If you keep thinking that way, you'll miss the fun, heh

Also, another thing I've learned is. Better wait for a working product, then complain about it Tongue
Anyway, it's a one time registration. They just have to secure their accounts so hackers don't steal their addresses/satoshi.

What would happen if I'm using Faucethub API and  a member withdraws his balance but he has not yet created account on Faucethub. Where does the satoshi go? Please add a feature to save this balance to the address even if users has not created account and when the users creates account and link that bitcoin address, the balance shows in his account.

If I understand it correctly from previous discussions and screenshots, the balance that is withdrawn from your site would still go to  a cache on FaucetHub, based on that user's BTC address. The only need for registration (one time) is when that user wants to withdraw from FaucetHub to their wallet. If they don't register, I'm assuming the balance would remain on the site, accumulating until they do decide to register and withdraw.

mexicantarget, amiright?
In order to obtain an address, users will have to register. They're protecting their address this way.
No one will be able to change their withdraw threshold, no one will be able to withdraw from their account and no one will be able to do any damage to the user.

This isn't a clone, this is a completely new service which aims to provide high security for its users. This is going to be a multi-platform for multi-purposes.

Okay, now.

ya of course we have already so much suggestions ;p

1. is this possible to see the user have most claim per day/week/month ?
if yes, then we can reward our loyal users (lol)
for that user most have referral too

3. and the Final Suggest..(w0w); we can use that sht bots! just we pay minimum satoshis to those, like 1 or 2 satoshi per claim !
better than ban them at all ?! (:-o)
(how can this work? just u know!)

don't know these 3 card is good for play or not, feel free to add that all to your project :}
1) Yes, it's possible, but server costs would be enormous due to data logs.
2) Country tier what for exactly? Faucet script?
3) Yeah, that's a good one, I'll have to think about it though. Pros & cons.

mex these days

mex these days

Ha ha so true, may not be so good for his health.
Any how I think he has superpowers.
I've been ill for the last 2 days + got a bad toothache. But that gif is exactly what I've been doing for some time now, lol
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:03:27 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 04:21:35 PM by Crystal11

Wtf ? Country tier is a form of scamming and discrimination !
Any website admin using country tier to discrminate is a scammer doesn't matter who he is.
It's not their fault that Faucet members has born and live in Pakinstan or India or Gibraltar and they have the same rights as one from Germany.
Moonbitcoin is using country tier (proved on a bitcointalk topic) and for me is a SCAM. Therefore i will never be a part of moonbitcoin community.
I understand that different countries brings different amounts of ads revenues but a honest admin can settle an average for everyone.
Example : Donaldcoin admin.
If you read this, donaldcoin ,you have my respect for using an average amount on hourly claims.
Take your country tier , almighty shahab, and stick it somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
shahab

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 05:23:18 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 05:34:01 PM by shahab

Wtf ? Country tier is a form of scamming and discrimination !
Any website admin using country tier to discrminate is a scammer doesn't matter who he is.
It's not their fault that Faucet members has born and live in Pakinstan or India or Gibraltar and they have the same rights as one from Germany.
Moonbitcoin is using country tier (proved on a bitcointalk topic) and for me is a SCAM. Therefore i will never be a part of moonbitcoin community.
I understand that different countries brings different amounts of ads revenues but a honest admin can settle an average for everyone.
Example : Donaldcoin admin.
If you read this, donaldcoin ,you have my respect for using an average amount on hourly claims.
Take your country tier , almighty shahab, and stick it somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.
Hello
i guessed some reply like this.
so when much foreign ad network don't able to work with us(adsense and much more) and some native ad network uses, yea you force to do that because of their rules.
this isn't new idea, it's all about how to think that. for example;
in one side, this will pay less to some country,
but in other side, next to the normal paying, you can pay more for your country to get more native users attraction to your site.
whatever, i know what you say and actually i respect that. we can continue with average paying no problem Kiss
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:51:12 PM

On the internet we're all the same. Sex, religion, ethnicity and other individual characteristics don't matter.

Regarding not allowing certain countries not accessing an admin's site, it's totally his option.
We shouldn't judge their decisions, since they're paying for their service and we should respect them, no matter what.

However, I don't use any IP restrictions on my sites, since I find it a bit lame to group users/countries/individuals (except blondes with big b**bs.)
mikey5287

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:22:38 PM

What would happen if I'm using Faucethub API and  a member withdraws his balance but he has not yet created account on Faucethub. Where does the satoshi go? Please add a feature to save this balance to the address even if users has not created account and when the users creates account and link that bitcoin address, the balance shows in his account.

If I understand it correctly from previous discussions and screenshots, the balance that is withdrawn from your site would still go to  a cache on FaucetHub, based on that user's BTC address. The only need for registration (one time) is when that user wants to withdraw from FaucetHub to their wallet. If they don't register, I'm assuming the balance would remain on the site, accumulating until they do decide to register and withdraw.

mexicantarget, amiright?
In order to obtain an address, users will have to register. They're protecting their address this way.
No one will be able to change their withdraw threshold, no one will be able to withdraw from their account and no one will be able to do any damage to the user.

This isn't a clone, this is a completely new service which aims to provide high security for its users. This is going to be a multi-platform for multi-purposes.

I don't think you understand what the person was asking, or you haven't provided a definitive answer.

If a user that is not registered for FaucetHub makes a claim on a faucet site, where does that claim go. Does it go to a cache on your site until the user registers?

For example.

1. I go to a faucet and enter my bitcoin address.
2. I hit the submit/claim button
3. I receive a payment to my FaucetHub cache?

If I have not registered an account yet, does that claim get lost? Am I not going to be able to make a claim at all on the faucet until I create an account? Or will the balance that I claim from a faucet sit in an unregistered account on FaucetHub until I register and sign up? I know that you can't withdraw without registration, but will the balance sit inside of an unregistered account for a specific BTC address until that user registers that address with an account? That's what the original dude (ahmed) was asking.

EDIT: I just read what you wrote again... Wait a minute... We will get an address once we register. Is this the address that we have to use for faucets that run your API? Huh We can't use our own BTC addresses?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:49:36 PM

This should explain simply what happens in the event that a user makes a claim and they don't have an account

Faucet Users
- You do NOT get the coins in a "reserved" account, you will have to make an account and do the claim/withdraw again
- You get an error telling you to register and to claim again after you have done

Faucet Owners
- Coins stay in your balance and the API request is returned as a "failed payout" with status 456
- As long as your script is handling the API returns properly (200 is a successful payout, anything else is not, just like faucetbox) you won't have any problems dealing with the error message
- The PHP library I made has a return object added for this situation which provides both a text message and a html message
- Users only need to make an account on FaucetHub when they want to withdraw their balances off your sites, which depends on the type of faucet you run, e.g. a direct to microwallet claim (faucetbox script) or a separate accumulation of balance and then a single withdraw (FG, my other sites etc.)

It's important to note that this is really a non-issue, as once the user has an account on FaucetHub they can claim like normal, from ANY faucet/website
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 06:52:41 PM

Okay, now.

mexican, I remember another thing that can be implemented in FaucetHub. One faucetList, but with a "API" to we can create faucet rotators with the active faucets in the list (or rotator)...

"API" like this: https://static.faucetbox.com/scanthebox/BTC.js
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: