Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2019, 03:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 - fast and fair dice game - BTC LTC ETH DOGE  (Read 112665 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:58:02 PM

It will be good both for you and for dogecoin promotion. Also the price of dogecoin has increased as well as it should increase more so once doge price increase prize will be increased too.
Dogecoin's price already decreased. It was at 40 sats when the news dogecoin will be added on binance, but now it's falling to 32 sats. You might be didn't checked yet

But it does not matter if the price is falling or not, since doge price will be staying om this market for the start. As long as there is a pump on market it will keep on raising but in gambling what we really aim is the winning profit not the currency that we won. But still winning is winning no matter how much you win. If you want to wait until the price back or even surge, you should not sell it then, just wait for the market to pump then sell

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1062

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:57:14 PM

This promotion is working really well, people are wagering a lot.
yup working like a charm Smiley
I'm sad I could not exchange my other coins to participate
since I didn't have doge I deposited eth and tried to exchange for doge - no such luck
it appears that the exchanger has been drained by the ones who wanted , like myself , to participate in the wagering event
hope it is topped up soon , thank you in advance

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1131

bustadice.com

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:55:01 PM

It will be good both for you and for dogecoin promotion. Also the price of dogecoin has increased as well as it should increase more so once doge price increase prize will be increased too.
Dogecoin's price already decreased. It was at 40 sats when the news dogecoin will be added on binance, but now it's falling to 32 sats. You might be didn't checked yet
It's only a small decrease in the price that happened in the last few days. I doubt most gamblers would care more about the price than the competition.There's always time for the price it could always recover but these doge competitions, it doesn't happen too often.  

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:10:41 AM

DOGE regularly jumps between like 20 and 70 satoshis, it's quite unstable.
leea-1334

Activity: 784
Merit: 269

YOLOdice.com - Dice for the Daring

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 12:09:07 PM

DOGE regularly jumps between like 20 and 70 satoshis, it's quite unstable.

Actually,,, it also jumps as high as 100 satoshis or close to it. But this is actually very predictable and a long period of time, it can stay within this range, I would say this actually makes it VERY stable compared to hundreds of other tokens and altcoins who go x100 or x1000 against BTC and then fall all the way down.

And DOGE is the GODE of gambling;)

leea-1334

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 06:19:54 AM

6 hours left to this DOGE competition to end,,, looking at even the last position now the wager amount is 3.6 million DOGE so that means it is still not impossible for people to come in right now and smash up that charts.

I wonder how many are hiding beneath those top 25?

Top prize: 625,000 DOGE and growing!

Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:03:52 PM

The amount of DOGE wagered during this promotion was enormous. Please run more promotions like this, it works fantastically well for DOGE.
bitmover

Activity: 532
Merit: 868

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:11:16 PM

Sometimes I play on yolodice. I noticed that yolodice supports some different cryptocurrencies, BTC ltc eth and doge.
I was thinking, why not xrp support? Xrp transactions are cheap and fast. Is it an upcoming feature? Are there other sites that support xrp to gamble?
It would also be nice to be able to exchange btc-xrp in yolodice plataform, as it already support somes exchange pairs

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1432
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:10:33 PM

Sometimes I play on yolodice. I noticed that yolodice supports some different cryptocurrencies, BTC ltc eth and doge.
I was thinking, why not xrp support? Xrp transactions are cheap and fast. Is it an upcoming feature? Are there other sites that support xrp to gamble?
It would also be nice to be able to exchange btc-xrp in yolodice plataform, as it already support somes exchange pairs
Hey there, according to Ethan in our chat the other day, he's not interested in adding any other coins at the moment, he said he's happy with the four we currently have, and would rather focus on new features in the future rather than more coins.  This is just what he said, I suppose he could change his mind, but I think his interest in XRP is very very low.

leea-1334

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:23:51 AM

Hey there, according to Ethan in our chat the other day, he's not interested in adding any other coins at the moment, he said he's happy with the four we currently have, and would rather focus on new features in the future rather than more coins.  This is just what he said, I suppose he could change his mind, but I think his interest in XRP is very very low.

I for one am very happy with the current selection. I have gambled at many places already and of course we all see BTC being the Number 1 choice, but I do see other Dapp types of games now only use their platform's native token. That is a different story and we all saw how ETH became popular, then NEO and now TRON, but they do not hold their audience for long.

I think spending time on integrating new currency is not as useful as developing new features so I definitely agree here.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1134

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:57:24 AM

I think unless there are crazy bitcoin transaction fees like we had in Q4 2017, I don't think all gambling sites need to list many alts. Back in Q4 2017, it was very bad because I remember I had to pay $50 just to send 1 transaction which had 1 input and 2 outputs and it took probably 2-3 hours to confirm.

Right now bitcoin seems to be going mainstream again with the Trump tweet and the Facebook crypto-coin and the transaction fees are very low. You can probably send a transaction at 5 sats/byte if done on the weekend. This was not possible back in 2017.

I don't think its Segwit, I think its more of the transaction spamming that stopped and seems not to have an affect this time like it did in the last bull market.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:19:46 PM

I think unless there are crazy bitcoin transaction fees like we had in Q4 2017, I don't think all gambling sites need to list many alts. Back in Q4 2017, it was very bad because I remember I had to pay $50 just to send 1 transaction which had 1 input and 2 outputs and it took probably 2-3 hours to confirm.

Right now bitcoin seems to be going mainstream again with the Trump tweet and the Facebook crypto-coin and the transaction fees are very low. You can probably send a transaction at 5 sats/byte if done on the weekend. This was not possible back in 2017.

I don't think its Segwit, I think its more of the transaction spamming that stopped and seems not to have an affect this time like it did in the last bull market.

Agreed, with Trump tweet bitcoin price has been falling and this makes the tx fee cheaper but I do not think it will continue this lower transaction all the time. It will be changing again after the surging of the price. But if OP does not want to add then we can't do nothing, may be what OP doing is currently the best for the site, we need to respect his decision then Grin

leea-1334

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:18:08 AM

Even if transaction fees go crazy again, it will take even more txs spam than before to create that level of high fees,,, which will be impossible to sustain and expensive. No miner gangsters will have enough money to sustain it anymore like before. BTC gets more efficient every time and now people can just open Lightning if desperate.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.